• Published 26th Nov 2011
  • 3,588 Views, 77 Comments

What you've got - Broneyofnoel



Fluttershy is not kind in this universe, she is a stone cold assassin

  • ...
5
 77
 3,588

Princes and Princesses

The day started early for Fluttershy and one thousand others, she had her first training session for day two, Weapons, probably the most important lesson, at 3 a.m. She walked down stairs, her class was starting to arrive, many of them talking and wondering about what they would learn about.

"Alright, today's lesson is on weapons, being class one, you will all use rifles, like this," Fluttershy held up her life saving automatic rifle.

She took people one hundred at a time, and showed them how to hold it, and occasionally, how to fire it, the gunshots continued all lesson long, and by the end, nopony in the palace was asleep. Fluttershy had to instruct them on aiming, reloading, and for some of the best, using the grenade launcher.

"Well, it is now five fifty six a.m., so this lesson is over, place your rifles over there," Fluttershy pointed to a section of the yard that had a rifles sign above it.

She only had two hundred out right now, so ponies rotated them. As the ponies were clearing out, and some were coming in at the same time, Prince Blueblood walked in.

"Fluttershy, I will be attending some of your classes, for two reasons, I want to see what you know, and I am fighting as well," Blueblood said.

"Alright, see that machine gun over there, go get it," Fluttershy told him.

Blueblood went and picked up the machine gun, and walked back with it over his shoulder.

"See that cinder block? Shoot it,' Fluttershy said.

"What, that one over there," Blueblood pointed to the one 75 feet away.

"Yes," Fluttershy said, getting slightly annoyed.

Blueblood laid the machine gun down, and aimed down the sights, and he fired for three seconds, sixty rounds, they dissolved. Blueblood didn't miss a shot. He rose up, the machine gun still in hand, everypony was looking.

"I didn't know you were good with a machine gun," Fluttershy was impressed.

"I was a gunner for the army for six years, I got some practice," Blueblood said.

"Well, that helps a lot, take about sixteen ponies, eight teams of two, can you teach them?" Fluttershy asked.

"No problem," Blueblood said, he picked sixteen earth ponies, including Big Macintosh and Caramel.

"Alright, take them to get their guns, and I have a secondary area outside of the castle, take them there," Fluttershy said, Blueblood nodded once.

Blueblood took the sixteen ponies out of the castle, and Fluttershy continued her lesson every three hours, she did the lesson again, and every nine, BlueBlood took more gunners..

Fluttershy was walking back up to her room, Applejack pulled her aside.

"Fluttershy, can you give my family some extra training, I don't want them to die," Applejack said quietly.

"I, I guess they could attend extra classes," Fluttershy said.

"Well, could you use them for demonstrations or something, they need the extra practice," Applejack said.

"I will, but I can't control your brother, or that Caramel person," Fluttershy said.

"What do you mean?" Applejack asked.

"Prince Blueblood is training them on machine guns," Fluttershy said, that seemed to perk Applejack up a bit.

"Good, we'll have a machine gun,' Applejack said, just to reassure herself.

"What?" What do you mean we'll?" Fluttershy asked, pinning Applejack against the wall.

"Blueblood told me to lead my family in battle," Applejack said, Fluttershy let her go.

"Oh," Fluttershy said, she was surprised, she thought that she commanded all.

Fluttershy left Applejack, and she walked to her room, her dreams filled with regret, why had she killed her father, and those hundred other ponies.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Princes Nightmare, all of the men have been briefed, we can attack now, instead of six days," the general said.

"We will attack tomorrow, let the men get a good sleep, tomorrow we will be victorious," Nightmare said, looking at the full moon.

"Yes Princess," the general bowed, and trotted off.

Nightmare looked up in the sky, she swore she could see Celestia in the moon, she was dead, not banished though. Nightmare went to her tent, she looked at the layout of the enemy fortress, it bewildered her, how a thousand years ago, they had this, not even the new castle was this advanced.

"We win," Nightmare smirked.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Prince Blueblood!!" a soldier was running towards Blueblood.

"What is it?" the prince was tired, he'd just trained for 18 hours straight.

"New reports, the enemy will be here tomorrow!" the soldier said panicking.

The Prince gasped, "Sound the alarm, put out the all call," B

"Yes sir!" the soldier ran off.

Blueblood ran as fast as her could, he ran up to Fluttershy's room, and he woke her.

"Fluttershy.." she looked up at Blueblood, but he was cut off by the inter communications system.

"Attention everypony, please come to the castle yard, the forces of Nightmare will be here in mere hours, all forward forces, please exit immediately,," the intercom buzzed, and Fluttershy's eyes widened.

"Blueblood! You have to go!" Fluttershy was already out of ehr bed.

"I know, but I am giving full military control, except for Applejack's soldiers," Blueblood said.

"Go then soldier," Fluttershy said, they both ran down the hallways, until they were in the near empty gun safe.

"Blueblood, grab that machine gun, and all the extra ammunition you can carry!" Fluttershy yelled.

Blueblood grabbed all he could, he saw the forward unicorns, and he followed them, each of them held either a pistol or a rifle. He followed them to the trench, and he jumped in, setting his machine gun up, getting surprised looks from the unicorns.

Back at the castle, Fluttershy was getting everypony to their positions, most of them had a rifle, but occasionally she'd see a machine gunner, or a rocketeer. Once all the guns and uniforms were handed out, the soldiers were distributed all along the castle top, and in the field that extended for about half a mile in front of the castle.

"Rainbow Dash, get your pegasi in to the clouds!" Fluttershy yelled, Rainbow saluted and pulled the three to their forward positions.

The whole plan was coming together, the rebels would win, and she would kill Nightmare.

That's when she heard the crackle of gunfire in the distance...