• Published 26th Nov 2011
  • 3,588 Views, 77 Comments

What you've got - Broneyofnoel



Fluttershy is not kind in this universe, she is a stone cold assassin

  • ...
5
 77
 3,588

Memories

Fluttershy and Celestia were flying, not through air, but through time, when they stopped, they were on top of a concrete building, Fluttershy finally realized what this was, she was about to kill Mayor Mare.

"This is your first hit, isn't it, this date seemed important," Celestia said, looking at Mayor Mare.

"Yes," Fluttershy said, looking at herself, so, she couldn't describe it.

Fluttershy was looking at Celestia when the shot rang off, and time slowed, Fluttershy saw the bullet, as it trailed ever closer to Mare, when it hit her, time went normal speed again.

"We have more to visit," Celestia said, grabbing Fluttershy, they moved forward, this time they were looking at Twilight, right beside Fluttershy's old self.

Fluttershy clicked the detonator, and again, the beeping sound happened, and two by one, the rooms exploded, all up to Twilight's office, but they did not leave.

"Why have we not left?" Fluttershy asked Celestia, looking up at her.

"You're not done," Celestia said, Fluttershy realized what was next, she braced herself.

Fluttershy arrived back, one by one, stabbing the ponies, and smiling while she did it, Fluttershy felt weak, she couldn't stand it. The Princess grabbed her wrist, and they went to the parking garage outside of Applejack's office, ten seconds before she fired.

"Child, do you feel any emotion?" Celestia looked down at her, and time froze.

"Yes, I do Celestia, it's sorrow," Fluttershy said, tears in her eyes.

Time resumed, and Celestia looked at Applejack, then the shot rang out, Applejack fell to the ground, then several more sounded, the ponies in the room were killed. Again, Fluttershy knew what was next, she shot two more, and killed the rest with a grenade, only now realizing, the grenade had broken the glass six floors down as well.

Finally, she turned back to the building, where she fought the soldiers, killing them all, she hated seeing that, the way she stabbed each one, and the few she had mercy and shot. The tranquilizer dart hit her, and Applejack dragged her down the stairs, and back up to her office.

Applejack interrogated her, and then here it was, she was garroting Applejack, she just threw her body out the window, casting it away like a piece of trash. Celestia and Fluttershy sped through time, and arrived at the Canterlot stadium, right before the pegasus burned.

The crows was cheering at the smoking pony, and she burst in to flame, the pony was burning to death on the field, and the crowd was screaming now, but that was a quick stop, Celestia and Fluttershy teleported behind the counter at Pinkie's bakery.

"Mom, want me to sell the order of cookies for you?" Cherry Pie asked, a wide smile on her face, Fluttershy didn't want to look, but Celestia made her watch.

"Yes, but take their money first," Pinkie Pie said happily.

"Okay," Cherry struggled to lift the cookies, she was just a little nine year old filly.

Fluttershy had noticed the cutie mark, it was a cherry pie, she was proud to work in her mother's bakery.

"That's 24 bits ma'am," Cherry Pie said, a smile still on her face.

"Here you go, little one," the woman happily handed the filly the money, and she took her cookies, in that moment, time slowed.

"Thank you, come aga..." Cherry Pie was thrown against the wall, the window shattered, the little filly had a split second scream, and she bounced off of the wall, and fell to the floor, Fluttershy ran over to her, trying to save her, but Celestia pulled her back.

Pinkie ran in screaming, she cleared out the place, she mourned her daughter in quiet, and Fluttershy watched. Celestia put a hoof on Fluttershy, and they reappeared in Hoity's boutique.

"Welcome to Hoity Toity's Boutique, I am Rarity, do you need anything?" Rarity said, a smile on her face.

"No, I'm quite fine," Fluttershy said, walking over to a wire hanger rack, at this time, Hoity Toity was approaching her.

Fluttershy had finished the weapon when Hoity had reached her, she turned and stabbed him. Rarity screamed and ran, but Fluttershy caught her, and knocked her out. Fluttershy walked around, hid Hoity's body, and locked Rarity to a chair with rope, she closed the store and grabbed a bat.

Celestia and Fluttershy moved to the backroom, just as Rarity was waking up.

Fluttershy broke her leg with the bat, again and again, with each hit, she shattered Rarity's leg more and more, that's when she tied the rope around Rarity's neck, using the rope around her broken leg. Rainbow and Twilight arrived, taking Rarity, the two teleported to the castle, seeing Fluttershy run up to Nightmare, and nearly get killed, the beating, the walls, and the falls.

"Do you know why we stayed for this?" Celestia asked Fluttershy, looking down at her.

"So I could see the day I started changing," Fluttershy said, and Celestia nodded, Celestia and Fluttershy were flying through time, and they were flying now, beside the helicopter, the assistant was already dead.

The rocket was zooming towards him, he panicked, and prayed, and for a split second, a smile was on his face, the helicopter was hit, jolting him, it went down, with him still alive, he stayed in the wreckage. Fluttershy walked up to him, adn in cold blood, shot him to no end, and took his rifle.

"Next will be the most horrible for you," Celestia said, she took Fluttershy's hoof, and they soared through time, flying forever, they arrived back at the hospital.

'No,' Fluttershy thought, this was when she killed her father.

"Yes," Celestia said aloud.

Her mother walked in to the hallway, and she jumped out of bed, she slid past her table, and grabbed the needle, her father had no time to react, he put his hoof out, but it was too late, Fluttershy had implanted the needle in his heart, she ran, but they stayed.

"Why are we staying?" Fluttershy asked, she was fully crying now.

Watch," Celestia said.

Fluttershy's mother came back in, she looked at her husband, dead on the floor, still bleeding, she ran over to him, crying, she looked for Fluttershy, she was crying harder than Fluttershy. Fluttershy was just laying there crying.

Celestia teleported them back...