• Published 26th Nov 2011
  • 3,588 Views, 77 Comments

What you've got - Broneyofnoel



Fluttershy is not kind in this universe, she is a stone cold assassin

  • ...
5
 77
 3,588

Leaving Luna

Fluttershy pulled up in the car. She walked towards the old castle, all of the residents were silent. She passed them all, they were hidden, but she could see through their camouflage.She walked right through the castle gates, she pulled out her pistol, but she kept her hoof off of the trigger.

"I need to see BlueBlood,' Fluttershy told the cross eyed guard.

"No, " She said.

"Please," Fluttershy pointed the pistol at the pony's head.

The guard pointed a hoof towards a door and Fluttershy entered. To her shock, Applejack, Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie were all sitting there. Blueblood noticed her first.

"I wondered how long it would be before we saw you," he said, the five ponies looked around, looks of anger on their faces, especially Pinkie Pie.

"I know things that would help you," Fluttershy said, gripping her pistol, ready for a fight.

"Why should we listen to you, you killed my daughter," Pinkie Pie said coldly.

"I can answer that," BlueBlood said, turning on the radio.

"The fugitive we talked about earlier has just killed twelve royal police officers, I repeat she has escaped, lock your doors tonigh-" Blueblood turned off the radio before the reporter could finish.

"What do you know?" twilight asked.

"Ten thousand soldiers will be here in ten days, and she knows who narked," Fluttershy looked towards Rarity.

"That is uncanny, we are leaving in ten days,' Blueblood said.

"Barricade Blueblood, not attack," Fluttershy said.

"Why the sudden change of heart?" Rarity asked.

"i killed Doctor Whooves, i know it did, I shot down his helicopter, and I shot him three times, then Nightmare sent twenty people to kill me," Fluttershy exaggerated a bit, it was more like fifteen, including the cops.

"You killed Whooves,' BlueBlood said, he was shocked.

"It was my last job," Fluttershy shrugged.

"He was our best scientist, ugh, if you hadn't given us that information, you'd be dead now," BlueBlood raised a pistol, Fluttershy responded with her own.

"Really?" Fluttershy said, lowering her pistol, Blueblood did the same.

"I need to send a letter to Nightmare, anyone got some paper?" Fluttershy asked, some paper appeared before her, along with a pencil.

Dear Nightmare,

I'm with the rebels, and we're going to fight, and we're going to win, and I am personally going to remove your heart from your body, and I have one more thing to say, Go Buck yourself

Sincerely,

Fluttershy

"Can you send this?" Fluttershy asked Twilight.

"Yes," Twilight sent the letter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Princess, you have a letter from Fluttershy," a guard said, walking in to the chamber.

"Let me see it," the guard handed the letter and left the chamber.

Nightmare read the letter and at the end 'Go buck yourself' she laughed, she would kill every rebel, and wait for Fluttershy, she would remove Fluttershy's body parts one by one.

Nightmare had a plan...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all of you guys adn girls, how'd you like that short chapter, I knwo it was quick, but the next few will be the longest okay?

Nightmare vs. Fluttershy, who expected that?

Thanks to all of you ponies