• Published 26th Nov 2011
  • 3,588 Views, 77 Comments

What you've got - Broneyofnoel



Fluttershy is not kind in this universe, she is a stone cold assassin

  • ...
5
 77
 3,588

The real heroes

Prince Blueblood ordered all of the ponies to aim, he could hear the marching of the ten thousand soldier, and the rumble of trucks, he went in to survival mode. He heard the generals shouting orders, and finally, he saw the first soldiers.

"FIRE!!!" he screamed, the sound of his soldiers shooting their rifles was drowned out by the screams, and then return fire, of the enemy.

Prince Blueblood saw three of his ponies laying on their sides, bleeding to death, that made him angry, he didn't look down the sight of his machine gun, he jumped out of the trench, holding his machine gun, he dodged bullets, shooting his MG nonstop. He had been walking for thirty seconds when the first bullet hit him, he went down.

"Not today," Blueblood rose to the horror of his enemy, he continued firing, taking down more and more soldiers.

Blueblood was hit again, this time it ripped the top of his left ear off. He howled, and shot the machine gun at the enemy who shot him, the enemy was eaten alive by bullets, Blueblood was not stopping. His unicorns joined him in battle, the six who were left that is.

"You three, take that side!" he turned around and ordered three unicorns.

They obeyed, Blueblood had killed fifty soldiers, he looked over at the last three, just in time for a bullet to hit one, the mare went down, and laid still, bullets were still hitting her.

"She's already dead!" Blueblood yelled, his machine gun overheated and the barrel melted, he was down to a pistol.

The enemy soldiers shot at the last two, and they were literally ripped to shreds, a thousand bullets it seemed, had hit them. It was the Prince and three ponies vs. ten thousand. the three ponies ran back to the trench, and they laid down covering fire o allow Blueblood to get back.

"Sir, we can handle this, you go back and warn..." the unicorn was shot, her head exploded in his face, he grabbed two rifles, leaving.

Blueblood walked backwards, shooting as many rounds off as her could, he finally ran out and broke into a run. He heard an explosion behind him, he looked, the two ponies that were left, were running around, they were burning. He ran past his citizens, they were scared, blood was seeping from his body, in multiple places at that.

"Blueblood, what, what happened?" said a panicking Twilight.

"They're all dead, all of the ponies I fought with!" he screamed at Twilight, he was still in survival mode.

"There they are!" Big Macintosh yelled, gripping his machine gun, Caramel supplying ammo.

Fluttershy looked down her sight, she was using that .50 cal rifle she had taken from Nightmare.

BOOM

The whole group, except for Fluttershy , recoiled at the sniper shot, the pullet hit three guards, ripping them in half.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright, get ready!" Featherbrain said loudly.

The two mares were ready.

Featherbrain fired his machine gun, killing a dozen or so soldiers, he kept firing, and soon the soldiers fired back, bullets ripped his skin off of his body, he fell from the cloud, 100 feet, and hit the ground, his bones breaking, he was just trampled by the marching soldiers.

` The soldiers passed under his cloud, and the two mares fired, again, they killed a dozen or so soldiers, but they were killed by a pegasus who slit their throats, they fell from their cloud and broke their backs on the hard ground.

The punji stake pits were the only available ground defense left beside the ponies.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"INCOMING!!!" Rarity shouted as she grabbed Pinkie out of the way.

An artillery shell exploded, the walls of the room were gone, flames ingulfed the room, and Rarity and Pinkie were laying in the middle. Rarity gained consciousness, and she looked over at Pinkie.

"Pinkie!" Rarity screamed, Pinkie was bleeding from her mouth.

"Rarity, go!" Pinkie ordered weakly, she pretended to die.

"Noo!" Rarity screamed, she ran out of the room, crying heavily.

"I'm coming home Cherry," Pinkie said, the roof collapsed on Pinkie, reuniting her with Cherry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AppleBloom, grab that rifle, shoot that one!" Applejack pointed to an advancing soldier.

"Yes ma'am!" AppleBloom shot the soldier, he collapsed to the ground.

"Applejack watch out!" AppleBloom jumped on Applejack, a bullet whizzed right over her head.

"AppleBloom, we're going to go back to Big Macintosh and Caramel okay?" Applejack said, holding AppleBloom.

"Okay," AppleBloom said, just then a line of napalm landed in front of them, blocking them from the castle.

Applejack threw AppleBloom over the flames, but she was not able to get through, bullets hizzed by them as Applejack yelled,

"Go to the castle, NOW!!"

AppleBloom ran, she could hear her sister screaming, she was crying, she found Braeburn.

"Where's Applejack!?!" Braeburn asked her, she simply cried as an answer, he hugged her, he held her for several minutes, bullets whizzed around them as the ran back to the castle, they looked for Big Macintosh, and they found him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fluttershy watched as two ponies ran up to Macintosh, crying, he asked where Applejack was. They simply cried.

Fluttershy went back to her sniper, she just kept firing, taking out two soldiers at a time, she an out of .50 cal ammo as a tank pulled up. She grabbed a Javelin, and fired it, the smoke trail it left led right to the tank, the tank exploded, leaving flames everywhere.

Blueblood was shooting a rifle at a squad of advancing soldiers when he was hit again, this time in the shoulder, Twilight grabbed him.

"Snap out of it," twilight said, "You're going to get killed if you don't get to a medic,"

Twilight took his gun, and she ushered him to a medic. The medic stitched him up, but she insisted that he stay around the station, he might be unstable.

Twilight walked back to the castle rooftops, she saw a couple thousand dead ponies, not to mention the several thousand injured ponies. Twilight saw down in the field, a familiar face, it was Applejack, she was surrounded, they shot her, and kept shooting, Twilight started crying uncontrollably.

Twilight heard a whistle and saw a large missile heading for the wall that they were on top of...