• Published 15th May 2016
  • 7,038 Views, 105 Comments

New life with Red mama - golden dawn



Yo Names Red and I now live in a land with magic,mosters have two lovely daughters and have lost my manhood...WHY GOD WHY!

  • ...
37
 105
 7,038

Ch 1

I had finished killing a group of hellhounds that were attacking a group of level 20 party members in the level 35 forest.

“Thanks for the help Miss Red if you have not come to the rescue we all would have lost most of our items.” Said the dwarf warrior that was being healed by their cleric.

“Don’t manage it.” I said as I put my sword and iron club away, as I stated to look there the dead hounds and gather all the item I took the money and throw the rest of it to the party who had a look of shock on they face after all the rescue party in this game will get all the items after saving a party.

“W-what why are you giving us the most valuable items for the kill!” said the Cleric as she healed the demon hunter in the group.

“Don’t need it I have what I want.” I said holding the bag of money.

“But the item I see here are all rare item hell I see a Hellhound hammer that at least 4000 gold at least.” said the mage that cast a speed spell over the group.

“Look all I need's my sword, Iron clab and money that is it I don’t need to go around killing all the good kills for all the other players.” I said to the party as I warped t the forest of the free. I look at all the gold that I had for all the time I move around the game world. I look at the lake that we close by to see my avatar reflexion. I had red skin with long white hair, horns with tiger lonkila armour. My avatar was a half aka-oni the other half was dragon the giveaway was the long dragon tail that was behind me.The thing is that my avatar was a female when I was male it was the only logical choice as the female were more powerful than the males.

I open up my screen to see my state I saw my skills from master of all fire spell to the thunder and ice power that I had. My strength was fully out as my speed and entrust were the next highest the rest were all third highest.

I was going to loge off want my screen black out I look around but nothing I tried to take the helmet off my head but I was the lock in. I look around in the black screen when a magic circle came into my vision. I started to my eyes at how bright it was the pain kick in after the light die down I slowly rebe my eyes from the pain and as my vision cleared I say my hand. That was red with claw nails… What?

I jumped up to look me over to see that I was seeing my avatar for the game. I put my hand into my hair and could feel the long silk of my hair...I was going to start to panicking but then I heard screaming coming a few feet away.

Panicking would have to wait as I ran to the scream, as I get my Iron Clad and sword as I made it I saw something that look like the hell hounds from the game but instead of fire they were made of wood and something that look like a werewolf with armor on, I look to where the monster were attacking to see three anthro ponies with horns and wings the larger one was wearing army and was bleeding bad the two behind her were no older the 4 or 5 as they held one another crying.

“...Wall I’m in a new body that was one my avatar from the game I played and I seeing monster attacking a woman and two children….HELL NO YOU BASTARDS ARE SO DEAD!” I yelled out that last part getting all they attanta of the monsters. I ran at them as I decided to test out a skill that my avatar had in the game to see if I had all my characters powers.

I then jumped into the middle of them and spun around with my weapons out states I then shouted out. “Hell Twister!” and just like it sound I spin around like Crash Bandicoot and beat the hell out of monster of the monsters there were cut for my sword or sand flying from my clab.

After the skill ended I look to see that half of the monsters were gone some were growling in pain or running way.

“Look out!” said someone behind me I then felt a small pain from my back. I look to see a wood hound biting into my back but I barely felt it. I then tested my strength by putting my sword down into the ground I grab the hound in my arm and squares the hound head, the next thing I know it heads in plots from the preacher.

They state to circle around me looking for openness to attack but as they were doing that I started charging up a skill one of my most favorite. Then they all jumped at me to attack but my skill was done charging. I smiled as I lay lose my skill. “Thunder Roar!” I yelled out as thunder shoot out of my body like a barrier and attacking all the hound that attack me destroying them or breaking a body part off of catching on fire.

After that, most of the hound started to back off or run away the only one left was the werewolf with armor and hound that stop attacking.

I look at the werewolf as it drew a long sword I saw the hound circling us it look like this was a battle boss with the alpha and if I remember right from the game if I win I get a rare item...I had a devil's grin on my face.

“I will end you Demon!” The werewolf said as the broth the long sword down onto me I heard scrum from the anthro ponies to move out as the sword made contact to me it hurt like hell I saw that it don’t even get there the skin. I looked at the wolf and saw the fear in its eyes than I opened my mouth and said. “Hell’s Dragon breath!” as Black fire came out of my mouth and ended the wolf in little under a min.

The rest of the hounds ran off as I grabbed the item that falls, as a screen appeared in front of me saying that I earn 300 gold and...what the hell is this I thought out and I look at the screen it said that I had gained the head of a pack that would give me mines to summon…? WHAT THE HELL ONLY MAGES CAN SUMMON MINES!

I then look to the ponies to see the large one down and coughing up blood. I looked her over and done she was drop dead gorgeous light orange ferry, showlight pink eyes and a mane that was like looking at the sun seat as the star started to come out. She was the whole package. My scans show that she and three broken ribs a painter lung and two dislocated wings.
“Mom don’t die please don’t die.” said the one with a pink mane and which ferry and purple eyes.

“Mommy please don’t gow I don’t want you to go.” said the small one with blue mane with night blue ferry and sky blue eyes.

I made my way to the one on the ground as she was looking into my yellow eyes.

“Thank you for saving me and my daughters.” said the gorgeous mare in front of me.

I was going to say something but felt something hitting me below I look down to see the one with Blue ferry crying.

“Pwease miss lady save mommy pwease don’t her die.” Said the filly in front of me. GOD THE CUTENESS IT SO POWERFUL. I thought out as I held a hand over my heart.

“Luna doesn't she as help us as far as she can.” said the mare the cough up some blood.

I had to do something that cute filly was not going to cry in front of me without me trying to help her mom. I open up the screen to my inventory to find something to help than I see that I still had all my item including the mage healing potion. I pulled it out of my inventory to see it in my hand I move to the mare and held her head to drink it but she as it was going down she caught it back up so I had only one thing left I took a large poster of the potion into my mouth and put my lips to her as I force it to go down.

If I was looking at the fillies I see the oldest covering the eye of the youngest how was asking what was going on. Ones the last drop left my mouth I move back as my tongue left her mouth with my face glowing bright red that you could see even throw my red skin.

I look at her as I see the potion had taken effect because she jumped back with her face just as red as mine.

“Wall that won't so bad.” She said as she looks away I still remember the fill of her soft lips.

“G-good happy to help.” I said as I just now heard my voice it sounded like Boa Hancock from one piece.

“You have a pwitty voice.” said the small filly that somehow was now in my hair.

“Luna get out of there.”Said the other filly as she runs out and jumped but instead made me fall over with them I smile and laugh at them.

“I think introduces are in order my name is Galaxia, the one in your mane is Luna *ha* and the one on your stomach is her older sister Celestia *Hallo* and what would your name by.” Galaxia said as she took off her army to reveal a dress under it.

I was about to give my name, but a thought came to me I have lost everything right now no home, family, friends and lost in another world in the body of my one character from a game I love to play. If I don’t have anything then I have a new stated so I must let the past go. I look back but at Galaxia and said my new name.

“Ha, the names Red, Red Horn Fang,” I said with a smile on my face.