• Published 18th Apr 2016
  • 875 Views, 20 Comments

The student of Discord - fairy tail man



This is mainly about my OC and Discord. This is the story of Discords apprentice Jingle jangle and how Jingle jangle came to be his apprentice.

  • ...
4
 20
 875

The student of Jingle jangle

"Ok N-Nimbus al-also why are you here and why do you have my c-c-cutiemark?" Quirky asked.

"Well to answer your secound question I have your cutiemark because we have the same destiny and is to serve a spirit of chaos named Discord. To answer question I am here because you showed a immense amount of chaos magic and I would like to help teach you how to control it so what do you say will you become my student?" I asked.

"Well o-ok if you can teach me, my parents will be happy too so yes." Quirky said happily.

"Well ok then but first we have to do two things, one have you meet Discord, and two have Nimbus help you control you magic until your able to control it." I said as we walked out of the room. Nimbus then proceeded to enter her horn.

"Don't worry he won't hurt you he's just doing that to help you." I said reassuring her. We then exited the building only to be stopped by two royal gaurds.

"There He is!" One guard shouted.

"What do you want and put those spears away unless you want to be timberwolf chow." I said getting ready for a fight.

"Oh sorry sir but princess Celestia ordered us to bring you in if we spotted you." The gaurd on the left said while putting his sprar away.

"Ok fine but if you lay one hoof on this fillie I will bring back Typhon and have him deal with you." I said as we walked though the streets of Canterlot towards the castle.

"Who's Typhon? And why does princess Celestia what you captured?" Quirky whispered to me.

"Nimbus will tell you everything though a telepathic link." I whispered back as we arrived at the castle. After awhile of walking through seemingly endless halls we finally made it to the throne room.

"Finally you hav-wait why did you bring a timberwolf and a little fillie with you?" Celestia asked as we entered the room.

"Well hello to you too Sunbut also for your information the fillie is my student and the timberwolf is something she made." I said feeling rather annoyed.

"Good for yo- wait did you call just me Sunbut?" Celestia asked me.

"Yep and so why did you have these gaurds come get me?" I asked casually.

"Oh right Twilight said you up and left to come here with out letting her say anything." Celestia said.

"I said I was going to help a foal and I did and if that's all you wanted to tell me I have a favor to ask of you." I said

"What do you want?" Celestia asked.

"I was just wondering if you could summon Discord for me." I said.

"Ok but give your word that you won't try anything." Celestia said.

"Ok I swear on my loyalty to Discord I won't try anything." I said. Celestia then had her horn glow brightly and in a flash of light Discord then apeared.

"Hello Jingle I see you have a new friend." Discord said and then teleported behind Quirky.

"Oh and what's this she also has the mark oh she's your student isn't she?" Discord said.

"Yes also she made her own creation already this timberwolf so can you please poke it?" I asked.

"Poke it whey does he need to poke my timberwolf?" Quirky asked sounding little bit worried.

"It's to infuse it with chaos magic it won't hurt him I promise." I said. Discord then poked the timberwolf. All of a sudden the timberwolf's timber grew larger and sharper and was now black.

"What in the world did you poke me for!" The timberwolf growled.

"Well it was to give you more power and a better ability to help Quirky." I said.

"Oh in that case thank you also you can call me Pan instead of that timberwolf." Pan said.

"You mean like this?" Discord said holding a frying pan.

"No not like a frying pan!" Pan said.

"Oh then how about this?" Discord said now holding a Pan flute.

"No not like that but-" Pan tried to say but was interrupted by Discord.

"What about this?" Discord said now holding a bedpan.

"NO JUST PAN!" Pan growled angrily.

"Ok no need to get mad well it was nice seeing you Jingle but I have tea in five minutes." Discord said before disappearing leaving behind a pile of Pan flutes.

"Well we should probably leave now and thanks for bringing Discord Celestia." I said as we all walked out of the room.

"So what exactly did you mean by it will give you a better ability to help Quirky." Pan asked as we walked down the huge halls of the castle.

"Well seeing as how you are just a spirit possessing wood you should now be able it enter her horn and help her control her magic." I said.

"Try it." Nimbus said coming out of Quirky's horn.

"Well ok I'll try to." Pan said before all the wood that was his body fell to the ground and a green light went into Quirky's horn.

"He says he's gonna try something real quick." Quirky said. All the wood of the wood that was on the floor then floated to Quirky and started to go onto her body creating a kind of armor around her but left her horn sticking out.

"WOW THIS IS AWSOME!" Quirky shouted happily covered in wood.

"Well now thats new but still pretty cool I have to say. Looks like you'll be safe as long as there is no fire." I said looking at the sharp wood that covers her. She even had the teeth and claws of a timberwolf.

Author's Note:

Hello my readers I have a few announcements before we begin. I am still excepting any and all OC. That is all now let's begin.

Disclaimer: I do not own my little pony.