• Published 18th Apr 2016
  • 875 Views, 20 Comments

The student of Discord - fairy tail man



This is mainly about my OC and Discord. This is the story of Discords apprentice Jingle jangle and how Jingle jangle came to be his apprentice.

  • ...
4
 20
 875

Chapter 17

Well this place sure looks different then how I left it let me fix that." Everfree said as he looked around. Soon his horn began to glow and in a flash thorny vines grew from the ground, trees grew bearing spiked fruit, the clouds became spiky they also moved on their own, giant squirrel appeared and so did a lot of monsters, and finally bushes grew along with other plants.

"Wow this all came from one magic?" Pan asked.

"Yes chaos of nature is a very powerful magic and also you know how the writer feels about you talking." I said glaring at Pan.

"There you go again what do you mean writer?!" Prometheus said angrily.

"I have no clue what you are talking about let's just get to Arcane circle and free him." I said ignoring what Prometheus said.

"Arcane circle, really that's his name?" Pan asked.

"Yes that is his name." I said looking at Pan.

"Who names their foal Arcane circle?" Pan asked.

"I don't know someone who has run out of ideas for names." I said as I started to get annoyed at pans dumb questions.

"Now can we please go get Arcane." I asked.

"Arcane I thought you said his name was Arcane circle." Pan said.

"I was shortening it to save time and Pan I think you've run out of sentences, now let's go and rescue Arcane." I said as my horn glowed. Soon we apeared at the Dragon lair surrounded by dragons of all sizes.

"Hey wh-" a silver teenage dragon starts to say before my horns glows and he falls to the ground.

"Was that really neassry?" Psyche asked.

"Meh you know he wasn't going to help us, he was just going to get in our way and plus we need to hurry we don't want the element bearers to get too much more power." I said.

"Wait what did you just do?" Quirky asked.

"I destroyed his mind and before you freak out it was absolutely necessary because he was going to kill us so it was either him or us." I said as Quirky looked at me looking a little surprised.

"Couldn't we of just talked it out?" Quirky asked. I started to laugh and I looked back at Quirky.

"Quirky you got to understand that some creatures can't be reasoned with if I had tried to reason with him he would of gotten mad and would of tried to kill you." I said in a calm tone like this was no big deal.

"But what-" Quirky tried to say before I stopped her.

"Listen I was trying to protect you and show you that not everything can be solved with friendship some creatures won't care what you say, they will try to kill you not caring what you say do you understand now?" I asked in a serious tone.

"I-I think so." Quirky stammered.

"Ok good because you may be faced with a life or death situation like that some day and I want you to be prepared." I said.

"Are you sure she should be learning this so young?" Ares asked.

"You know we were the same age as her when we learned that lesson, so no she is not too young and let's get back to finding Arcane." I said. We searched and searched until we spotted the current Dragon lord.

"Hey isn't that Torch?" Ares asked.

"Yep and it looks like he's the current Dragon lord I bet I could scare him into telling us where Arcane is." I said stepping out into the open.

"Hey Torch looks like you've grown up but don't you dare think that has changed anything so unless you want to test me I suggest that you help me out with a little problem I have." I shouted up to him. When Dragon lord Torch saw me he nearly fell off his throne.

"J-J-Jingle l-l-long time n-no see wh-what can I h-help you w-w-with?" Dragon lord Torch asked fearfully.

"I am looking for my brother Arcane do you remember where he was turned to stone also bring him here." I said.

"O-Oh right Ar-Arcane he was turned to stone at the center of our land I'll have him brought here right away." Dragon lord Torch said as he sent four teenage dragons to bring him to me. With in a matter of minutes Arcane was set in front of me.

"I see you have already gathered most of your brothers and they are apparently close by they can come out I don't want to have any trouble." Dragon lord Torch said as my brothers stepped out and Quirky did as well. My horn started to glow and Arcane was soon free of his stone prison. Arcane was a stallion who had a dark purple coat and a light purple colored mane his arrow was pointed to the southeast and was white.

"Ah it feels good to be out of that thing now let me refuel." Arcane said with a smile on his face.

Author's Note:

Ok I know that I forgot to post a chapter for the last few weeks but life has been well weird for me but now I'm back and I'll try and get some more chapters out. I am going to be writing a equestrian girls fanfiction as well because it was requested by a reader by the name of retro mania but anyways that story will be a side project. If you want to suggest anything that you want to see in this story I will gladly listen to them and take them into consideration. Well I hope you liked this chapter please review it means a lot when you do and also it helps me know what to improve on. I might take a while to get the next to chapters up depending on how much research I have to do and if not that it's because something weird happened in my life. Now I hope you guys have a good day and I will see you in the next chapter