• Published 18th Apr 2016
  • 875 Views, 20 Comments

The student of Discord - fairy tail man



This is mainly about my OC and Discord. This is the story of Discords apprentice Jingle jangle and how Jingle jangle came to be his apprentice.

  • ...
4
 20
 875

Chapter 3

Author's Note:

Hello my readers I have a few announcements to make before I begin. Summer brake is coming up so I should get a lot more chapters out. Please note that I will be going to three different band camps so there will be some weeks where I don't add a new chapter. Well that's all let's begin.

Disclaimer: I do not own My Little Pony Friendship is Magic or any of it's merchandising.

As we were walking on our way Discord suddenly stopped and poked my cloud. When he poked the cloud it suddenly turned a shade of red plaid.

"Hey! What did you do that for?" I asked feeling mad because he messed with my cloud.

"All I was touch it I didnt change it's color." Discord said.

'He's telling the truth Jingle Jangle He didn't do it.' A voice said.

"Who said that?!" I asked feeling confused. I started to look around for where ever the voice was coming from. But there was no one around expected me and Discord.

"Who are you talking to Jingle?" Discord asked.

"Oh sorry I forgot that it's rude to only talk to one of you. Let me introduce my self I'm Nimbus" Nimbus said.

"Ok Nimbus where or what are you?" I asked.

"I'm the cloud floating right next to you" Nimbus said.

"Wait you can talk!?" I asked. Please tell me I'm dreaming and none of this is real.

"Well, now I can when Discord poked me I absorbed some of his power so now I can talk." Nimbus explained. Discord seemed to be taking a real intrest in Nimbus.

"Well Nimbus I'm glad you're sentient now I think I might be able to help both of you with your magic." Discord said.

"That would be, nice me and Jingle can be a little team to help you." Nimbus said.

'Even though I say I will help him I will never betray you no matter what.' Nimbus said in my mind. Well this will be fun now I have a little buddy to help me too. We then kept walking and walking until we reached a place called Canterlot.

"Wait what are we doing here?" I asked.

"Well my students we are going to make this the chaos capital of Equestria." Discord said.

"Ok so all I need to do is do what I did at the last town?" I asked.

"Well kind of, there are two princesses and a wizard we need to deal with." Discord said. Wait a minute is he talking about Star swirl the bearded! Eh all three of us could probably defeat him if we work together.

"Star swirl the bearded is our first target." Discord said. Ok all I have to do is just try and make the disharmony around me into a big blast.

'Jingle if you want I could try and transfer my power temporarily to you by becoming energy and going into you. This power transfer will not kill me or you once we are finished I will reform into a cloud again.' Nimbus said in my mind.

'thanks Nimbus that would be great.' I thought back. We then traveled throughout the city turning buildings and every thing around us into a chaotic form. We finally found Star swirl after we had spread our chaos through half of the city.

"STOP IT YOU MONSTERS YOUR DESTROYING EVERYTHING AROUND YOU!" Star swirl yelled at us.

"There you are Mister Swirl we have been looking for you." Discord said.

"Well you found me... and who might you be little colt?" Star swirl asked.

"I'm Jingle jangle and I am Discords student I'm also to blame for the chaos in this city and for the destruction of my own home town!" I yelled at him.

"Well you know I would be a more suitable teacher since I am a unicorn too." Star swirl said.

'Nimbus do it now.' I thought to Nimbus. With that Nimbus turned into a plaid energy and then went into my horn.

"NO ONE COULD BE A BETTER TEACHER THAN DISCORD!" I yelled. My horn began to glow so bright I could hardly see anything. I then blasted a gigantic beam at Star swirl. When the blast ended Star swirl just stood there looking extremely exhausted. He must of thrown up a shield right before hit him. While Star swirl was trying to recover Discord snapped and Star swirl was trapped in a cage.

"Thank you Jingle jangle for tiring him for me." Discord said.

"No problem no one disrespects you and gets away with it." I said. I then started to levitate the cage as we headed to the castle and Nimbus appeared again.

"Hey let me out! And why won't my magic work?" Star swirl asked trying to activate his horn.

"The metal your cage is made of blocks all magic inside the cage won't work." Discord explained.

"By the how were you able to get such a big blast even though your just a colt?" Star swirl asked

"That was a little bit of my falt I helped him control the blast but to explain the power that was a surge of magic energy because of all the disharmony around him." Nimbus said.

"Welp I have gone insane because now I am seeing talking clouds." Star swirl said.

"He is a magic cloud who absorbed some of Discords magic." I said. After awhile we finally reached the castle. By now three fourths of the town was consumed with chaos and disharmony. We walked in the castle and were met by Princess Luna and Celestia.

"We have captured your strongest wizard." Discord declared.

"Now you have two choices either surrender to us or fight us." Discord said.

'Hey Nimbus go float over them and listen to what they say if they whisper.' I thought to Nimbus. So Nimbus floated over them as they began to whisper to each other.

'They are saying that if Star swirl couldn't beat us that they have no chance since he is much stronger than them.' Nimbus said in my mind.

"Fine we surrender and will leave this land" Celestia said.