• Published 18th Apr 2016
  • 875 Views, 20 Comments

The student of Discord - fairy tail man



This is mainly about my OC and Discord. This is the story of Discords apprentice Jingle jangle and how Jingle jangle came to be his apprentice.

  • ...
4
 20
 875

Chapter 10

Author's Note:

llo my readers I have no new announcements. Also please note that the first part of this chapter will be Jingle jangle's stuck in stone but a while after he was turned to stone.

Disclaimer: I do not own my little pony.

"WAIT WE HAVE TO REFORM HIM TOO?" Rainbowdash asked.

"Well I thought with his teacher being reformed he could be reformed and could be turned good." Celestia said.

'Good luck with that... wait did she say that discord was reformed?' I thought to Nimbus.

'Ya remember we saw him admit it him self while we were stuck on the fountain.' Nimbus thought back to me.

'Oh ya sorry everything kinda blurs together.' I thought back to Nimbus.

"Ok I'll try my best to reform him also." Fluttershy said.

"Oh no fluttershy you wont be the one reforming him, based off of what Discord told me about his past I think that you Twilight will have a better chance of reforming him." Celestia said.

"Really are you sure about this princess Celestia?" Twilight asked.

"I have complete faith in you Twilight." Celestia said as she left.

"Ok girls let's get this over with." Twilight said as they rose up and all their elements were connected by a rainbow. Soon the rainbow hit me and I was free.

"Aw finally free! Well any ways what shall we do first in my reformation?" I asked.

"Well-" Twilight began to say.

"Oh and by the way I hate rainbows" I said.

"Hey!" Rainbowdash yelled at me.

"Not you, real rainbows." I said.

"As I was saying before, I think that it might be a good idea to head over to my house so we can begin." Twilight said as she headed over to what seemed to be a library.

"Well ok." I said as I teleported both me and Twilight into the library.

"So where shall we begin?" I asked.

"How about what made you want to be Discord's student?" Twilight asked.

"Well after I had accidentally vaporized my town as a little colt Discord came along and said he would help me use my magic and would teach me how to control it. Now can I ask you a question or two?" I asked.

"Um well ok go ahead." Twilight said.

"One why do you want to change me? And two what makes you think I want to change?" I asked as Nimbus came out of my horn.

"I don't want to change you I just want to be your friend." Twilight said.

"Well if that's the case, then what makes you think I want to have any friends besides the ones that I make like Nimbus here." I said.

"Well what makes having fiends that you don't make better is they are real with real opinions and I betting Nimbus here has become more real than anything you have ever made!" Twilight said.

"You know she's actually right there Jingle I have change I don't just do what you say like Typhon did. I have grown to be my own life form but I am your friend and I do have my own opinions about things too." Nimbus said.

"Hey who's side are you own?" I asked.

"Yours of course but all I'm saying is we should give friendship a chance too like Discord eventually did." Nimbus said.

"Fine but I'm going to vaporize this whole town if this turns into me just being called a freak by everyone like when I was a colt." I said.

"Really? You would." Twilight asked.

"Yes but I also said that I would vaporize this town if people start calling me a freak." I said walking out the doors into the rest of the element bearers and spike.

"Now where do ya' think your going?" Applejack said.

"Out this door now please move before I move you." I said angrily.

"It's ok leg him though." Twilight said.

"Really just like that he's reformed?" Rainbowdash said.

"I said I would give friendship a chance but if this ship goes south I'm going to vaporize this little town." I said as they let me and Nimbus though.

"Well see ya later." I said as I walked off.

'Well let's have a look around this little town.' I thought to myself. As I was walking to the place called Sugarcube Corner my whole body began to twitch and I teleported back to the library.

"Back so soon?" Twilight asked.

"Just coming to tell you I will be helping a foal in Canterlot bye." I said then teleported to the front of Celestia's school for gifted unicorns. A few seconds later I saw three judges running away begging chased by a timberwolf.

"Yep this is the right place." I said as the timberwolf then turned towards me and snarled.

"Look at my cutiemark buddy." I said showing it my cutiemark. When the timberwolf saw my cutiemark it ran back into the school.

'Looks like the foal's still in side so wanna follow it or just go to the most chaotic room?' Nimbus thought to me.

'Lets just follow the timberwolf he is probably like you, the vary first chaotic thing the foal made so let's hurry up.' I thought back to Nimbus. I then galloped after it and found it standing next to a door.

'Welp guess this is the room.' I thought to Nimbus as we entered. What we saw was a small fillie who was completely white and had my cutiemark.

"Hello little fillie what's your name?" I asked.

"M-m-my name's Quirky who-who are y-y-you?" Quirky asked.

"I am Jingle jangle and this-this cloud is named Nimbus." I said as Nimbus came out of my horn.

"Hi, oh and don't worry I won't hurt you." Nimbus said.

"Wait the cl-cl-cloud can talk?!" Quirky asked.

"Yes I can and I would prefer it if you would call me Nimbus." Nimbus said.