• Published 18th Apr 2016
  • 875 Views, 20 Comments

The student of Discord - fairy tail man



This is mainly about my OC and Discord. This is the story of Discords apprentice Jingle jangle and how Jingle jangle came to be his apprentice.

  • ...
4
 20
 875

Chapter 15

Author's Note:

Hello my readers I have a few announcements before we begin. I am still looking for a editor to help me out and make sure I didn't make any mistakes. I forgot to say this in some of the chapters but it takes a little bit longer to add it so just remember when a chaos controller joins Jingle Jangle his mark changes and what ever color arrow they have the same arrow that is on Jingle Jangles becomes the same color. That's all for now and let's begin.

Disclaimer: I do not own MLP.

"The thing is most of the chaos spell you will learn from Jingle are combinations of different chaos types." Theus said.

"Well I am sorry that controlled chaos mainly combines different chaos types but none the less you are right." I said.

"Wait I'm confused how does this work?" Quirky asked.

"Here I'll explain how Pan came to be." I said as we started to walk away from the Changling kingdom.

"Ok what happened first was that you animated the air and then you changed how the air looked useing chaos of the body to make Pan look like Pan." I said.

"Hey actually I think she also might of use chaos of the mind since he probably acted like a Timberwolf and not just a puppet." Psyche said.

"Right she also changed his mind set to be one of a Timberwolf." I said.

"Oh and let me guess Discord touched him to give him a mind of his own." Theus said.

"Ya but he was also infused with Discords true chaos." I said.

"I had no idea that this would be so complicated." Quirky said.

"It's best not to think too much about otherwise you would get extremely confused." I said.

"Anyway so who's next on the list?" Theus asked.

"That would be Prometheus he's stuck in a place called Las Pegasus." I said.

"Well let's go we have no time to lose." Psyche said as our horns glowed brightly and seconds later we were in a resort.

"Huh well this is not what I expected I guess this place changed with time." I stated as I looked around the resort.

"Well let's get looking." Theus said as we began to walk around the resort.

"Well hello friend..." A stallion said before Ares smacked him into a wall with a small beam.

"Hello there I am sorry but we aren't here to be anyone's friend. We're here to find a statue of a Unicorn, know where any are around here?." I questioned.

"Y-y-ya there's one over a a fountain in the plaza." The stallion said nervously.

"And where would that be?" I asked.

"O-o-over there." The stallion said pointing to a large building.

"Thank you, also if anything you'll wish you were never born." I called out as we walk into the building. True enough there was the statue of Prometheus above a fountain.

"Strange this never gos this fast, something's going to go wrong isn't it." Psyche said.

"Eh probably I mean we did just charge in here and take out what probably was the owner." I said.

"Good point there are probably gaurds about jump out at us and try and take us down." Ares said.

"Maybe I should make us blend in and have us each search and take out the gaurds and Psyche can link us so we can stay in touch." Theus said. That's exactly what we did Theus made us look like tourists while we were hiding in a janitor's closet and Psyche link our minds. We didn't do anything to Pan and Quirky because they were going to stay in there. We then exited the closet and splitted up.

'So remember that you are supposed to act like torrists or else you will be exposed.' Theus said in my head as I walked down the long halls.

'Wait did you say tarriest or tourist.' Ares responded.

'Tourists Ares, tourists.' Psyche responded.

'Ok I have located my targets and have taken them out with out any one noticing.' Ares reported.

'Same here.' Psyche added.

'Done.' Theus said. When I turned the corner and found about five guards walking around and activated my horn and they disappeared once the turned a corner.

'Ok I am done also let's get back to the closet, get quirky, Pan and then free Prometheus's.' I reported as I headed back to the closet. But everyone was already at the statue by the time I arrived at the plaza.

"Ok let's do this before any one notices what we did." I said as my horn started to glow. Next I shot a brown beam at the statue and Prometheus came tumbling out.

"Is that you guys, what's up with the disguises?" Prometheus asked. Prometheus had a green coat and a brown mane. His arrow pointed south west and was brown. Next thing I know his arrow fills in the blank spot on my set of arrows.

"Oh right I totally forgot to remove the spell sorry." Theus said as he removed the spell.

"Well anyways I think it might be time to recharge our energy." Psyche said.

"No if we do that we're going to be spotted by the element bearers." I said.

"Well not exactly, Prometheus an animate the air around the city creating a barrier and I can make it look like everything is normal by changing how the air looks." Theus said.

"Good point then let's do it and get this place looking like it used to." I said smiling.