• Published 18th Apr 2016
  • 875 Views, 20 Comments

The student of Discord - fairy tail man



This is mainly about my OC and Discord. This is the story of Discords apprentice Jingle jangle and how Jingle jangle came to be his apprentice.

  • ...
4
 20
 875

Chapter 5

Author's Note:

ello my readers just a few announcements before I begin. As the story continues I will except OCs. Now lets begin.

Disclaimer: I do not own my little pony friendship is magic.

One minute I'm facing Luna and Celestia the next I'm standing in what seems to be the new chaos capital.

"Nice to see that you woke up my student now to catch you up on what you missed since i got freed from my stone form also." Discord said.

"CH0OOOO" my clone sneezed.

"Oh now you dicide to come out, how is it that you somehow came out after me?" I said.

"No clue." The clone said.

"Ok just make your self useful and stay here and help Discord." I said.

"Anyway before you go just to let you know stay on alert for the new element bearers. They are Rainbowdash, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkiepie ,and Twilight sparkle." Discord said.

"Got it any way I'm ganna go pay a visit to Princess Luna she has something of mine." I said as I left. As I was walking I came across five ponys and a baby dragon as I walked towards them I noticed that they were wearing the elements of harmony! I have to get to Luna as fast as possible! So I ended up teleporting into the throne room.

"Ah Celestia long time no see, now where's your sister?" I asked.

"Oh no you got free too? Who let you out?" Celestia asked.

"Discord of course, now where is your sister." I said.

"I'll never tell you." Celestia said.

"Ok I'll just make you." I said. My horn began to glow and shot a beam at Luna's throne. A few minutes later Luna ran in through the doors.

"What's wrong what... oh you." Luna said.

"Yes me now I am just going to take back something of mine from you." I said.

"What are you talking about I have nothing of yours" Luna said. As Luna was talking a nearly invisible stream of energy entered my horn.

"Oh in that case I'll just be leaving bye." I said as I teleported away. I ended up in the chaos capital right next to Discord and my clone.

"So how'd it go?" Discord asked.

"Good just need you to charge it up." I said as a white Nimbus appeared next to me.

"What happened to him?" Discord asked.

"When Luna was cure from his curse it apparently didn't kill him just weaken him a lot." I said as Discord touched Nimbus.

'Glad to have you back buddy.' I thought to Nimbus.

'Took you long enough but man those elements really take the energy out of you.' Nimbus thought back.

'Well how about next time you go into me so you will be safe I'll try and absorbe all of the blast.' I thought back.

"So I'm guessing you met those six element barers Nimbus glad to have you back. But one thing I don't understand is why Luna captured you." Discord said.

"Well Discord you know how you can change people into the opposite of what they stand for, well I did that to Luna when Jingle got turned to stone." Nimbus said. Man I have missed a lot but the only thing that worries me is that we might get defeated.

"Hey Jingle here comes those six ponys I told you about they will be easy to defeat but just in case go hide until we're finished." Discord said. So I then ran behind the stack of cards as Nimbus entered my horn again. We watched as the events unfolded and saw Discord yet again get turned to stone. Then every thing turned back to normal except me and I was now standing behind a house.

'You really think you can defeat them don't you Jingle.' Nimbus said in my mind.

'Oh I know I will because now I got you helping me.' I thought back.

Now their probably heading to Canterlot to celebrate their so called victory. I'm surprised Celestia hasn't sent anyone looking for me. Maybe I need to make my self be found. But I'll let them celebrate so they will never see my attack coming.

'Hey Nimbus get ready for a fight this time around let's show them what we really can do.' I thought to Nimbus. I then transformed my coat into a black color and my mane into a gold color and began to walk to Canterlot with the rest of the crowd.

When I finally got there the ceremony was almost finished. I looked at the murals on the walls and saw they had their own one but I didn't. By the time I was finished looking the ceremony was over. Everypony was beginning to leave but then I shut the big doors with my magic.

"What they hay just happened?" One of the element bearers asked.

"Oh sorry that would be my fault." I said.

"Well undo it whoever you are." One of the Pegasus element bearers said.

"No and you my friend couldn't even come close to stopping me." I said.

"Is that a challenge." The Pegasus said as she flew at me. Right when she got close to me Nimbus popped out of my horn and the pegasus was stopped in her tracks.

"What 'n tarnatshions happened?" Another element bearer said.

"I got no clue it was like running into a brick wall!" The pegasus said.

"Now that's no way to treat your elders is it?" I said.

"What do you mean elders your the same age as us." A purple unicorn element bearer said.

"Oh ya I still got this silly thing on whoops." I said as I changed back to normal.

"Now I got a question for you Celestia where's the mural where you defeated me?" I said.

"What is he talking about Princess Celestia and who is this stallions?" The purple unicorn said.