• Published 18th Apr 2016
  • 875 Views, 20 Comments

The student of Discord - fairy tail man



This is mainly about my OC and Discord. This is the story of Discords apprentice Jingle jangle and how Jingle jangle came to be his apprentice.

  • ...
4
 20
 875

Chapter 9

Author's Note:

Hello my readers I have no anocements so let's begin. Also please note that the first two sentence is the the last sentence in the last chapter.

Disclaimer: I do not own My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

"This has gone on long enough I shall just finish you all expect your captain now!" Typhon said as he slapped the captain to safety. The captain landed safely on a house of cotton candy in the town and then blew a giant blast at the remaining guards. When the smoke cleared the six elements bearers, Luna, and Celestia were all working together to make a giant rainbow shield.

"What in the world. Ok now I'm MAD!" Typhon said as he blew fire from his main head and his finger heads. Then all of a sudden the six element bearers floated up and shot a big rainbow at Typhon's fire. Typhon then flapped his giant wings make his fire even stronger. Typhons was fire slowly pushing back the element bearer's rainbow.

"Wow this is getting interesting I think I'm ganna need so more popcorn if this continues for very longer." I said looking at the amazing display of power. Celestia and Luna then shot their own beams into the rainbow pushing back Typhon's fire.

"My lord if this continues much long I shall fail!" Typhon yelled at me sounding panicked as he briefly stoping his main head's fire stream but soon started again once he was finished.

"Ok we'll go to faze two NOW!" I yelled at the everfree forest. A few seconds later a giant sixteen headed hydra flew out of the forest and landed next to Typhon. Eight of the heads shot fire combining it with Typhon's causing the fire to push back at a semi fast rate. Seeing the princesses in danger the remaining guards charged at the hydra. The rest of the eight heads of the hydra tried to eat the guards who where running circles around it. After a few minutes all the heads were tangled together.

'Darn it I'm ganna have to use a little more magic.' I thought to myself. I shot a small beam at the hydra heads and the tangled heads joined together to make one big head that shot its fire back into Typhon's fire.

"Jingle jangle stop this madness before somepony gets hurt!" Luna yelled at me.

"The only one who's ganna get hurt is you eight!" I yelled back. Luna then turned her beam at the hydra and vaporized him. Luna then joined her beam back to the rainbow. The rainbow then blasted Typhon unconscious.

"Jingle jangle now it's your turn to go back to stone!" Luna yelled at me. I got up and galloped away to the cotton candy house where the captain of the guard was laying unconscious.

"Sorry buddy but I'm ganna need to borrow you until my magic recharges and that'll just take a few minutes." I said to the now conscious captain. Soon the element bearers, Luna, and Celestia showed up.

"If you want to turn me to stone you'll have to do it to your brother also Twily." I said holding the captain to my chest so he couldn't escape.

"Why do you do this Jingle jangle?" Celestia asked.

"Really you haven't figured it out! I do this because I am just here to serve my teacher! You turned him to stone twice and I'm just here to avenge him!" I yelled at her. I noticed somthing coming this way out of the corner of my eye as I was talking.

"You now what fine have him I'm done fighting just turn me to stone." I said throwing the captain at them. The element bearers then started to rise together and then a rainbow connected their elements once that was done a house walked up and ate them.

"Ok now that's a hilarious way to defeat an enemy." I said laughing. Luna, Shining armor, and Celestia then galloped after the house.

"You know they'll be back right?" Nimbus said to me as he came out of my horn.

"Ya I know but as long as they don't activate there elements we're fine." I said. A few minutes later we came upon the guard with their captain and reinforcements.

"Ok now we can worry." I said.

"Now let's get serious" Nimbus said as he entered my horn. I shot a beam of lightning at them. When the lightning struck they all got shocked as I prepared my next attack. I then shot a beam at all thier spears turning them into rubber ducks. All of a sudden about twenty pegasi swooped down and pinned me down. I shot a beam at all the pegasi and they all got sent spiraling in the air.

"Hope you guys like this little gift from Typhon!" I yelled at then as I shot a gigantic blast of fire at the pegasi and they were gone when the fire died out.

"Now it's your turn-" I started to said as my horn started to glow.

"Now freeze!" I said as I shot a blue beam at them and they became trapped in a block of ice.

"Now let's finish them off." I said as I levitated a big rock. As I started to throw the boulder at the block of ice every thing froze and the boulder fell to the ground. I try end to move my eyes but I couldn't! I tried to speak but I found I couldn't move any more. I was forced as every thing went back to normal and the ice melted.

'Well Nimbus looks like they got us and all those gaurds were just a distraction.' I thought to Nimbus.

'Ya well at least we have each other to talk to for the next millennia.' Nimbus thought back to me.