• Published 14th Mar 2016
  • 2,147 Views, 5 Comments

MLP: Nights Journey Of Dreams - JusSonic



When the Mane Six ends up in a different dream world, they team up with a hero of dreams to stop an evil enemy.

  • ...
10
 5
 2,147

Chapter 09: Tough Spots in Crystal Castle

Chapter 09: Tough Spots in Crystal Castle

The scene slowly shows that Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Fluttershy are gently falling across the starry skies before they gently landed on the pavements. Looking ahead, they are again outside Dream Gate, but something was happening. Appearing like magic by the front of the fountain, reveal a blue royal chest that seem to hold something special inside. The ponies became interested by this, and approach it to which it was easily openable before it flash a small light, and something appeared to float upwards: it took the form of a strange gold line mask with blue inner eye-sockets and turquoise eyes along with a pretty ruby on the forehead. Just as they were pondering what the mask was, it vanished without a trace.

“Aw man, I thought that mask look cool on me!” Rainbow Dash pouts in feeling like she lost something interesting.

“Rainbow, surely you haven’t forgotten what we’re doing.” Rarity quoted off in remarking that they are not here to want trinkets.

“Like you pass on a magic chest that might be full of treasure?” Rainbow Dash raised an eyebrow in reminding her friend of her habit of liking shiny things.

“Well I…” Rarity was about to make her defense until…she was cut off.

“Um, girls…is it just me, or….is there a new Door near the one back towards Aqua Garden?” Flutterhsy spoke to kindly interrupt what’s happening to notice something strange happening ahead of them that seem…new.

Rarity and Rainbow cease their moment of bickering to turn to the direction on the right side. As they walk through to collect some Blue Chips, there was what Fluttershy spoke of to be true; another Door. This one seem to have a different logo image above it, which might mean that if it’s here….then a new Nightopia has just been created.

“Where did it come from?” Fluttershy asked off in not knowing where this Door came into being, it appear like magic.

“Hugh…you think this came out because we got another Ideya?” Rainbow Dash pondered in thinking maybe the Ideya they obtain is involve in this somehow.

“Indeed it is.” Owl’s voice spoke off as he was soon seen flapping his wings to approach the ponies. “The realm of Crystal Castle awaits you.” He declared off in stating what lies in wait for those here.

“Wait! Did you say….CRYSTAL CASTLE?” Rarity slowly asked off in having just heard what Owl said that earn her interest.

“Yes, that’s what the new Nightopia is since you obtain the Ideya of Purity.” Owl nods off to say this in not being wrong.

“Oh my, let’s not waste another second! Come on you two!” Rarity gasped in starting to feel excited and quickly gets moving while wanting her friends to follow her along.

“Um, okay…” Fluttershy slowly responded in seeing Rarity so very eager.

“Sorry Owl, looks like we’re leaving first…when it comes to gemstones and jewelry, its Rarity’s calling number.” Rainbow Dash shrug off her shoulders to say this in knowing that once Rarity’s mind is made about seeing precious crystals of any kind, she’ll wanna see them for sure.

Owl only nodded in having heard that as the ponies move to the new Door, he also vanished from sight; probably to meet up with them later. As the ponies look to the door, the logo above shows a different image from Aqua Garden. It shows what appears like a castle of crystal glass, and from Rarity’s excited face, she decided to open the Doors to let out a white light to envelop her along with butterflies flying about; as Rarity, Rainbow Dash & Fluttershy slowly enter to the new Nightopia that was made. At that moment, everything blurs out before we’ll see what happens next…

---------------------------------------------

At this very moment, the scene begins to show the same Door from Dream Gate, but standing with the middle of a new environment along with the ponies coming out to be greeted by a new sight of…beauty. There was enormous palace in the land of towering buildings, the palace had thousands of windows on every part of the wall, glittering from the sunlight. The grass was soft & cuddly in form, looked like a big rug of light orange. Little purple flowers scattered around, shimmering streams from waterfalls into small ponds and above the land itself. Even the land itself, the rising buildings and the structure to hold up the castle were made of crystal that shimmer in the light. If one listen closely, a faint musical hum would fill the air when the wind brushes against the crystalline glass windows. There were even gigantic diamond crystals in a line up and down in a row of the palace like it was some royal pathway. The only other thing that seem organic were the red and orange and yellow leaves from the fall season type trees, it was such a natural sight to behold for anyone that had the heart of wanting to live life….like a princess.

“Hugh…for a place called Crystal Castle, it’s not too bad.” Rainbow Dash issued off in seeing what was around this place.

“It’s like being back at the Crystal Empire back home.” Fluttershy quoted in what this place reminds them of.

“It’s so pretty.” Rarity stated to say in looking around, she can’t explain it, but….this place feels like it has an effect on her.

During the moment of the ponies scooping out the new Nightopia, they did not notice a familiar jester friend of theirs soaring across the skies.

“But…it looks so sad, too.” Rarity pondered off to say in sounding somewhat sad in looking around, all this beauty and not many others to enjoy it.

“Um, what do you mean Rarity?” Rainbow Dash raised her eyebrow in not following her friend that has a thing for fine jewelry and stuff.

“You seem excited to come here before?” Fluttershy asked in sounding concern about Rarity’s mood.

“I know…I just….don’t know.” Rarity shook her head in feeling like she doesn’t understand herself; it’s like she feels something here, but why?

“Hey, Rarity! Rainbow! Fluttershy!” NiGHTS voice was heard calling the ponies from above them “Welcome to the World of Glass!” NiGHTS floated down towards the gang’s ground level and gave a melodramatic bow as a form of welcoming guest to a majestic palace of wonders. But there was something else, NiGHTS was seen wearing a mask of gold color, with a pretty red jewel in the center with a blue feather in the middle sticking straight up.

“Here here!” Suddenly, seeing NiGHTS present herself in such a graceful manner for this world’s castle theme seem…kinda funny & cheer Rarity up.

“Hey NiGHTS. Why the funny mask?” Rainbow Dash asked off in finding the mask on the jester seem a little silly to make NiGHTS look like a king’s royal jester of sorts.

“But didn’t you say you wanted one just like it?” Fluttershy asked off in recalling what they stubble across was another mask that Rainbow like too.

“That was back then, this is now!” Rainbow Dash exclaimed to make her statement here. “So, why the mask?” Rainbow Dash asked off again just as NiGHTS slowly open her eyes to look up at the pony.

“Ha ha ha! Oh, it’s nothing.” NiGHTS laughs off to say this with a smile while removing the mask from her face. “Come on, let’s go.” She issued to say this that it’s time they get going.

Soon NiGHTS was hovering a bit forward while the ponies were just walking on their hooves in browsing their eyes at the new world they have entered in.

“You know, this place would be like the Crystal Empire back home.” Fluttershy stated this to NiGHTS in having known a place from where they come from.

“Yeah, wouldn’t you like to live in such a great place Rarity? Surrounded by gem glasses every day?” Rainbow Dash asked off her friend in thinking she love the idea; but strangely, Rarity seem distracted.

“You know, this may sound strange coming from me, but…” Rarity was thinking something over in what she like to say at this moment when they came to this world. “I’d think that everything in a world made of glass…would be very fragile.” Rarity spoke off her thought to everyone around in stating what she thought about such a place to exist.

Having heard of what Rarity said got NiGHTS’s attention to stop for a moment to look back at the pony who felt a strange sense of being here.

“Didn’t Owl tell you three?” NiGHTS asked off to look at Rarity and her group as if surprise the ponies never heard something from Owl.

“Tell us what?” Rainbow Dash narrow her eyes in feeling they were not aware of something.

“Oh dear, did we miss something?” Fluttershy asked in feeling like they should have heeded something important.

“Nightopia’s a world that mirrors the heart of a Visitor.” NiGHTS looked upwards in expressing the answer of how this place was created to be. “That means it was your heart that created this place, Rarity.” NiGHTS turn back to issue this off while waving a hand in saying this Crystal Castle was all done by what is mirror from the mare’s heart.

“Wait, then what about Aqua Garden, whose place was that…was it…?” Rainbow Dash asked in starting to wonder in putting two and two together to fit a certain puzzle, and…

“Correct Rainbow, your heart mirror Aqua Garden that created it, explaining apart of yourself.” NiGHTS smiled in stating that the place they last went, came from Rainbow Dash’s heart.

“Oh my, I guess that explains why Rainbow Dash kept saying she felt strange when we were there.” Fluttershy stated in understanding what was happening that Rainbow Dash said she felt something about Aqua Garden.

As NiGHTS turns to hover off more, Rainbow Dash & Fluttershy would have caught up if they didn’t see Rarity bringing up the rear. It was like something was now distracting Rarity even more so than before.

“My heart…is fragile.” Rarity softly spoke to hold her hooves to her heart, as if learning that if this glass world was made by her heart, and if glass was fragile…does that mean she is too?

“Yo Rarity!” Rainbow Dash called her friend’s name, but she was late in responding.

“Are you oaky?” Fluttershy was asking in seeing that Rarity was really distracted.

“You!” Then without warning, NiGHTS’s voice was heard across in sounding upset.

That got the ponies to focus their attention back towards their friend, as they saw in surprise…that Goodles rode on their gigantic birds that squawked in cornering NIGHTS. At the same time, the background was playing ‘Event - Captive’ at the time of this scene as the ponies wanted to rush to NiGHTS aid, but a third Goodle came to complete a triangle formation to corner an upset NiGHTS from going anywhere.

“Oh my!” Rarity gasped in seeing who has suddenly return before them and cornered NiGHTS.

“Not these guys again!” Rainbow Dash groans in seeing who was here even in this place.

“NiGHTS!” Fluttershy called out to hold her right front hoof to their friend; they can’t reach in time.

“Argh!” Then we hear NiGHTS let off a groan sound while there was a chain rattling sound heard being dropped before the sound of a cage sounding shut was next heard. And before the ponies, they see NiGHTS was held up higher in the same cage prison they saw before and the Goodles surrounded the jester, squeaking at having caught their prisoner. Fluttershy & Rarity seem worried while Rainbow Dash just seem mad, NiGHTS is caught and now the Goodles are gonna be keeping her trap by holding onto three keys.

“Come on, we gotta free NiGHTS!” Rainbow Dash issued to say in knowing they gotta save their pal.

“Oh yes, we must.” Fluttershy nods in agreeing without delay, NiGHTS needs them.

“I can’t believe they cage her again!” Rarity complained in seeing that NiGHTS was in a cage, and those Nightmarens cornered her.

“Well we know the drill, so let’s go for it!” Rainbow Dash issued forth in knowing that they can get NiGHTS out of the jam.

At that same moment, the background began to play ‘Crystal Choir’ without warning. Soon the three ponies ran forward, collected some Blue Chips along the way before stopping at the chain connected to the cage above. As the ponies started to climb, they began to notice that unlike the first time, the reach seem a little more higher than before; which meant they needed to quicken their pace. While watching out for the Goodles, the ponies mangled to get inside the cage from below, and soon found NiGHTS floating around before seeing her friendly rescuers have come to her aid.

“Sorry we’re late, the climb was higher than last time.” Rainbow Dash apologize for being late to the party.

“Oh yes, we had to reach you as soon as we could.” Fluttershy meekly responded to say this, as their climb was a little harder than last time.

“And we’re ready to Dualize with you.” Rarity declared in what they know they must do next here.

“Alright then, then lets break ourselves out of here!” NiGHTS declared with a smile in seeing her friends are ready to aid her.

Soon afterwards, NiGHTS soar towards her friends to perform a Dualize maneuver to which a familiar bright glow escape from within the cage. And then what happened next was that NiGHTS was able to escape from the cage and was now soaring out free as…well a bird. But like last time, to truly be free, NiGHTS & the spirit pony friends need to get the three Key Keepers and swipe the keys in their possession.

“Everyone remember what to do?” NiGHTS issued to her friends in knowing what comes next to gain freedom.

“Right!” The pony spirits nod their heads as they are seen with NiGHTS, they need to catch the Key Keepers.

“Then let’s do it!” NiGHTS issued forth in knowing that they gotta get three Goodles now.

Soon NiGHTS was soaring by Rainbow Dash in control to go through some golden orb Rings and Paraloop some hovering Blue Chips before going after a Goodle on a pink bird. But what happen was NiGHTS dive down into the clear water, where an underwater path existed along with some more golden orb Rings. But then something happened to NiGHTS that the pony spirits did not even realize was that she glowed in a ball stretch ball form and then from a clear light view….her appearance became that of….A DOLPHIN!

“What-the-what-the?” Rainbow Dash’s spirit yelps off in not have seen this action till now.

“Wow…” Fluttershy’s spirit awes in seeing as a spirit form, that NiGHTS was a beautiful dolphin.

“NiGHTS…how did you? Wait…that mask you’re wearing….wasn’t it…?” Rarity was about to ask until she sees NiGHTS wearing the mask the ponies unlock from that magic chest back at Dream Gate.

“This was the Persona Mask you girls unlock for me back in Dream Gate.” Dolphin NiGHTS stated this that caught the gang’s attention, so the mask they got from the chest came into the jester’s hold. “Certain Persona Mask can grant me the ability to transform, giving me shapes beyond my natural shape-shifting powers. This one’s called the Dolphin Persona, which you got from the first Nightopia, now it’s given me the ability to swim in the shape of a dolphin.” She explained the case that when she holds a different Persona Mask of a certain type, she gains a different transformation ability to perform.

The pony spirits were amazed, NiGHTS can shape-shift and with the mask like what they obtain, can help NiGHTS out more. Which speaking of which, Dolphin NiGHTS was swimming through like a fish in its natural element, going through Rings, collecting Blue Chips, blasting out through vase cannons, she was making speed while apparently, tracking the target above in using sonar sounds; neat trick too. Then the dolphin pops out of the water, magically changes back into a jester and flies to almost catch the Goodle, but watch up for growing crystals rising upwards, so NiGHTS was pull up by Rainbow’s aid. And from one quick Drill Dash, NiGHTS managed to perform a diving spin pattern when diving down after the Nightmaren. Lucky thing they made contact as the gigantic bird squawk it’s last before it and the Goodle vanish into darkness and the gang obtain their first key. And then managed to reach the cage NiGHTS was in and bashed it through to which that was one down.

“Man, I know I’m a fast flier back in our world, but I never thought I be that fast when in the water too!” Rainbow Dash’s spirit stated in having felt so fast before in the water.

“Neither of us thought we swim like that. Oh, if we had that before, we would have had a simpler time in Aqua Garden.” Rarity’s spirit responded off to sigh in thinking how easier they had if they had such an ability with NiGHTS.

“Well, at least we have it now.” Fluttershy’s spirit spoke off to look on the brighter side.

“Can’t celebrate just yet, we still need to get two more Key Keepers!” NiGHTS issued to remind her friends

Soon the next chase to catch the next Key Keeper begins, as Rarity was having NiGHTS flew across a field where there was a giant glass dome orb hung out and passing by some palace pillars. Course they yelp from spotting some purple moth-like creature that almost did them harm.

“Watch out, Mothpils are Nightmarens, have to be watchful of those little fiends.” NiGHTS warn her friends of those other Nightmarens, and so now they must be careful of them.

From heeding that warning, the pony spirits had to help NiGHTS out as they circle around a crystal statue of a beautiful woman before diving down into a tunnel carve path. There they go through Rings and collect Blue Chips while seeing a reflection of NiGHTS off the mirror-like walls. In a strange sense, what was seen from the mirror walls, help them be alert of what was apparently not seen…including to hear a noise of flapping that should belong to another Goodle. After dodging a few turns of going up and down and squeeze through tight spaces, they reach the outside to go up a flank of stairs and see a Goodle riding a green gigantic bird. But as they almost catch it, they enter another room area with mirror walls and of stuff hidden from view except from the mirrors. So Rarity had to have NiGHTS go through the Rings and collect Blue Chips before closing with a Drill Dash to grab and toss the Nightmaren once they reach outside. With the gigantic bird’s final screech, it and the Goodle vanish into darkness, leaving NiGHTS with the second key.

“Good job, we got the second key!” NiGHTS congrats her friends in a good performance there.

“Just one more to go!” Rainbow Dash’s spirit exclaimed to say in knowing there’s one more Key Keeper left.

“Yeah….” Fluttershy’s spirit made a quiet cheer in response to the news

Having gotten the second key, it was time to go and smash the next cage. As the gang flew NiGHTS in a Paraloop to collect Blue Chips and go through Rings, they duck down to avoid a floating island made of crystal while looking around at this marvelous sight. Soon they reach the big glass dome and just nearby it was the second cage where the gang had NiGHTS smash through it, making two downed, just one more to go.

“Fluttershy darling, care to take over?” Rarity’s spirit asked if her friend wishes to take over.

“Well, okay.” Flutterhsy responded to say in deciding if they want her to.

Soon they came across the next cage that needs to be destroyed, Rarity had NiGHTS dive down into the water where she transform into a dolphin, got in a cannon that launch her across Rings and out the other side above to change back. But soon they came across a prism triangle case, and once NiGHTS went through it, it brighten in a glow, and out the other side came…FIVE MINI-NiGHTS!

“WHAT! WHAT HAPPENED?” Rainbow Dash’s spirit yelps in seeing what happened to them.

“We’re split apart, but then which NiGHTS are we in?” Rarity’s spirit gasped in not knowing which NiGHTS to control.

“Calm down, just try to do things as we normally do.” NiGHTS issued to say this in calming her friends.

Trying to gain control of having been split into five mini-versions, it only took them a while to see that only the one in the center was them while the ones above and below were mimics of the jester. So Fluttershy decided to try to have NiGHTS and the minis follow along to where they collected scattered Blue Chips and apparently go through two Rings above and below. Having pass the Rings and collecting Blue Chips, the five NiGHTS had to stay on their toes when crystals sprouted from the ground. It got the lower mini NiGHTS that vanished like a puff of smoke.

“Oh dear, we lost one!” Fluttershy’s spirit gasped in seeing what just happened to one of the many NiGHTS that appeared.

“But…we’re still okay.” Rainbow Dash’s spirit spoke in noticing that they don’t seem damage at all.

“Looks like it was only meant to help collect things, if it or the others get touch, they’ll just vanish.” NiGHTS explained the case about her split form of others to the spirit ponies.

“Well, we best use them more wisely if we run into any trouble.” Rarity’s spirit rolled her eyes in stating what they best do from now on.

Continuing onwards, NiGHTS and the remaining versions went through the next two Rings along the path. When going pass the next one Ring path to come near a colosseum structure underground, the remaining jesters all vanish back into the one and NiGHTS became full size. As they enter the colosseum, NiGHTS soon went through a large jar with a mirror that she phase through while on the other side was a Goodle riding a blue gigantic bird. But what happened came out so fast, that NiGHTS came out….GIGANTIC SIZE!

“Great Scott! We’re…we’re…” Rarity’s spirit yelps in seeing what has happened to them now.

“Really, really, really big….” Fluttershy’s spirit was slowly stating in seeing how much more…bigger they are than before, like giant size.

“THIS…IS AWESOME! Now nothing can go wrong!” Rainbow Dash’s spirit exclaimed to say this in liking this kinda new look to really make NiGHTS be tougher to beat.

“Don’t be too certain, being big comes with disadvantages as well as advantages.” NiGHTS explained to her friends that not everything is about being big at times.

“Yeah…yeah….Never mind that little matter, let’s use our giant awesome size to catch the creep!” Rainbow Dash’s spirit wave off the subject while seeing their chance to catch the last Key Keeper.

As giant size NiGHTS flew within the giant area, she spin while smashing through many mirrors. Apparently one is not so nimble in tight spaces as NiGHTS tries to catch the Goodle ahead of her. But once outside the colosseum, the jester shrunk back down to size, the effect must not last long. But then another giant jar mirror was nearby, and so Rainbow Dash took over to have the jester fly through to get NiGHTS big again. And soon giant size NiGHTS was charging to catch the Goodle while sometimes, smashing against the tower ceiling spikes of crystal glass and new grown crystal popping from below.

“Okay, so maybe being big under these circumstances…kinda ruin the whole thing.” Rainbow Dash’s spirit shrug off to admit in having been off about something here.

“What we should do Rainbow is watch where to go than just blindly charging at our current size!” Rarity’s spirit explains to her daring friend about slowing down and not rush head first.

“Maybe you should take over Rarity.” Fluttershy’s spirit suggested in who should be taking over at this time.

“And remember, it’s not about the size that matters, but how it’s used.” NiGHTS explained the case in point, to use their size for matters that count.

A few Nightmarens were trying to stop NiGHTS, but Rarity used the giant size to Drill Spin to wipe them out. But as they chase the Goodle, NiGHTS began to shrink until they found another giant jar with a mirror inside and gone through again to grow big. And soon they put everything into going through the Rings and collected Blue Chips to make many Drill Dash to spin with more speed until…it happen. The Drill Dash from a larger size help gain speed for giant size NiGHTS, she rammed right into the Key Keeper, causing both the yelping blue bird & Goodle to vanished into thin air while obtaining the last key.

“Yes! We took him down!” Rarity’s spirit cheered in feeling good that they brought down the last Goodle.

“Finally, now let’s get out of here!” Rainbow Dash’s spirit stated to say in seeing that with that, they can get to work on freeing NiGHTS complete without worry.

“Then we best hurry.” NiGHTS issued to say this in knowing what they need to do now.

“Oh, I hope we can make it in time.” Fluttershy’s spirit spoke in feeling concern if they’ll make it in time to smash the last cage before they are un-Dualize.

It wasn’t long before giant size effect began to lose its effect and NiGHTS return to normal size. But by then, NiGHTS was reverted back to normal size just as she and her spirit friends inside her pass the giant glass dome and found the final cage. And from smashing through it, ended the finally spot that would have contain NiGHTS in; and from all three Key Keepers defeated meant she would be free now. Even the remains of the cage smashed soon sank down into the clear water to be left at the bottom.

“Thanks for the assist girls.” NiGHTS smiled off in complimenting her friends on the nicely perform action.

“I’m glad that’s over with.” Rarity’s spirit sighs to feel happy they managed to get NiGHTS free in the end.

“I just hope nothing else goes wrong.” Rainbow Dash’s spirit spoke off to say in hoping nothing will ruin this moment.

But then the jester looked to another direction, as if sensing….something was near and coming towards them.

“Better hold that thought for now.” NiGHTS issued to say this with a stern face, in feeling she’ll need to be ready.

“Uh oh….what’s wrong?” Fluttershy’s spirit was asking in thinking something was not right by that tone NiGHTS spoke with.

While things were looking very good for everyone in having freed NiGHTS of what caged her, something else began to happen that the jester felt was coming. As the entire area started to slowly turn red in its theme and it felt like the dream world here was about to wobble out. Many that last recall this from before, ended up having that uncomfortable feeling before they ended up being taken somewhere…where an enemy awaits them!

-------------------------

The scene changes to a new nightmarish realm different from Crystal Castle, as we first find a quarter moon above an open ceiling. What was even scarier was the background was playing ‘Bony Bomamba’ that seem to really fit the theme of the situation. This arena was like a typical witch’s lair with stained glass windows featuring cat faces, an opening in the ceiling that reveals the moon and stars, and a gigantic bubbling cauldron down below. A few bottles of what is most likely poison are also found lying around. And as NiGHTS & her pony spirit friends yelp from being warp teleported to this place, they stare down at who their host of this unexpected late evening was. A new Nightmaren that looks like some witch rose up from below of what was the cauldron. Then she wiggle her hands that made a dark eerie magical glow while she hovered above to be on a tall stick rod. This strange witch then made an evil cackle while magically creating a magic seal with rails and holes in it appear with her standing in the center on a tall rod as it was over the cauldron. Then the Nightmaren witch cross her arms and opens them out to which reveals many black furry cats with big yellow eyes. And from the circumstances of what the ponies Dualize with NiGHTS can tell, it’s like a real scary scene of a real witch with her bad luck black cats.

“Great! Just where the heck did we end up in?” Rainbow Dash’s spirit rolls her eyes to complain in seeing they are now dealing with a new enemy for.

“This looks bad, we’ve run into Bomamba.” NiGHTS stated to say this in knowing what sorta of Nightmaren this was. “She’s a 2nd-Level Nightmaren and so this is the place she’s made for us to fight in.” She issued in knowing both what sorta foe this was and of the area they find themselves in.

“You mean she’s like that awful big fish, Girania?” Rarity’s spirit questioned off that they last time fought of a giant Nightmaren fish, now it’s a witch this round.

“Oh my, how can we deal with her?” Fluttershy’s spirit asked with worry in how to defeat an evil witch that can use spells.

“You see the magic seals she’s created.” NiGHTS pointed below for her friends to follow.

“Yes…” Fluttershy slowly responded in having understood that part of the discussion.

“Listen, we’ll need to tilt the witch’s magic seals to drop those black cats of hers into the holes!” NiGHTS explained the case of how they can win against this Second Level Nightmaren.

“But…..but what about the cats?” Fluttershy’s spirit asked in feeling sympathy for those animals.

“Fluttershy! Those aren’t real cats, they’re EVIL WITCH CATS!” Rainbow Dash’s spirit scolds her kind hearted friend to not get distracted by what is not normal.

“Rainbow’s right darling, those aren’t animals you can sweet talk into listening.” Rarity’s spirit explained the case in knowing what they’ll have to do here.

Fluttershy felt quiet at hearing this as Rainbow Dash decided to control NiGHTS. Soon Bomamba spin around before tossing her cats from her front clothing off to land on the magic seal; there they became like rolling balls. But then they form to be like cat heads on only stick tail bodies as they seem to wanna hop along. NiGHTS had to then act quickly as she came near some emerald orb off the seal, and tries to move it that shifted the seal which made some of Bomamba’s cats revert to their ball forms to roll around. Then from one of the two to three cats, they fell into one hole which they made their yelp cat screech noises while disappearing from sight.

“Oh dear, is this really okay?” Fluttershy’s spirit asked in not liking to harm innocent cats, even if they are bad luck black cats from a witch.

“Remember darling, if they were normal cats, we would, but they are not.” Rarity’s spirit explained the case that those creatures are evil, and so it’s okay to stop them.

“She’s right, they aren’t real, they’re Bomamba’s attack, but they’ll sure be a problem if they hit us.” NiGHTS stated to say in what happens if they are not careful if they get attack by those evil black cats.

“Then let’s teach these pesky cats a lesson!” Rainbow Dash’s spirit spoke off in reading to step up to the plate and serve some payback.

Then without warning, one of the cats that didn’t lose its balance soon launch itself off to attack NiGHTS. Rainbow Dash managed to be in control to have the jester duck away, before letting go and letting the magic seal set up straight. Apparently those cats of Bomamba will attack from a distance if they are not taken care of pronto it seems. And if they weren’t enough, Bomamba fires off a magic sphere to impact NiGHTS, but she mangled to dodge that in time.

“She shots MAGIC SPELLS!” Rarity’s spirit gasped in seeing that now they have to deal with a Nightmaren that really knows magic.

“Duh, she’s a WITCH! What you expect?” Rainbow Dash’s spirit rolled her eyes to remind her friend of the case of their opponent.

“Oh my, what happens if those things hit us?” Fluttershy’s spirit gasped in worrying about the thought of being hit.

“Better hope you don’t have to find out.” NiGHTS issued off to say of what would be better for them.

Seeing that they’ll have more problems here than they once thought, Rarity decided to take over NiGHTS to go towards another spot of the magic seal. There NiGHTS was trying to tilt the object a few times to get any of Bomamba’s cats to fall in the holes. The cats were persistent, that’s for sure, cause they tried to withstand falling in the holes where only two were caught, others managed to launch off to attack the jester. NiGHTS had no choice to abandon where she was and then fly off over some green Rings to get a charge.

“Watch out! Evil witch coming in for an attack!” Rainbow Dash’s spirit warned their group in seeing something was coming.

“Hang on!” NiGHTS stated out in knowing it’s time to get moving and avoid another attack.

Bomamba had fired another magical sphere attack at the good jester, but NiGHTS managed to dodge it while trying to tilt the magic seal from another pole orb on the end. That started to tilt the magic seal and make the cats roll into balls, but then the evil Nightmaren witch fired another spell that almost got the gang again. And tried to go for another end side to tilt the magic seal, and pretty much after some time, there was now down to about three cats, but Bomamba fired another spell which the jester and friends had to escape from getting hit by.

“Oh my….she seems a lot more harder than Girania!” Fluttershy’s spirit stated with worry in seeing Bomamba was a lot more different then the last Nightmaren boss they fought.

“That guy was nothing but a big fish, at least all we did was punch his face and suck up those spheres of his.” Rainbow Dash’s spirit remarked off that Girania was probably more easier than this Nightmaren witch.

“But that was still hard and tricky, and this one seems just as horrid.” Rarity’s spirit stated off in her own complaints about how it wasn’t easy beating Girania, and now Bomamba is going to be proven to be just as hard.

“Then we better make sure you can be up for the challenge. Come on!” NiGHTS spoke off to encourage the gang to hang tight at this time, cause they are gonna join now.

Seeing that they really need to try harder here as Fluttershy had to make NiGHTS dive down below the magic seal to avoid another spell fire ball from the Nightmaren. So NiGHTS came near the end of the spot to tilt the magic seal to which made the cats roll into balls to roll and she managed to get two cats into a hole. Fluttershy had to recall these aren’t innocent cats, they are evil creatures from what she was doing. Then NiGHTS flipped upwards in time to avoid another spell shot from Bomamba and landed on the other side of the tilter to make enough to have the last cat roll into a ball to fall into a hole where its screech noise is lastly heard.

“We did it!” Rarity’s spirit spoke off in seeing they have done it now.

“Did we get all of those cats?” Fluttershy’s spirit asked off in wondering if that’s all of them.

“Yeah, so…what happens now?” Rainbow Dash’s spirit asked off in wondering if they got all the cats, what happens next.

“Well now we best fly high and wait…” NiGHTS simply explained what to do, they need to fly upwards now to wait what happens next…

Then suddenly without warning, with all the cats gone, something began to happen to the magic seal as NiGHTS flew upwards while she and the pony spirits wait for what was gonna happen next. The witch Nightmaren was about to fire another spell at them until…the magic seal suddenly imploded into pink dust. And everything along with the rod Bomamba center in was gone. Bomamba lets off a yelp screech cry, as she lost what kept her up and fell into her cauldron which by then, she vanished into nothingness. During the same moment, ‘Peaceful Moment’ was heard playing in the background. Thus signaling that NiGHTS and friends have won.

“Hugh, well what do you know….she fell right into her own cauldron,” Rainbow Dash’s spirit smiled off to say in seeing karma be done to their enemy.

“Well, I say good riddance to bad rubbish.” Rarity’s spirit spoke off sternly in seeing that such an enemy deserves that fate for attacking them.

“Have to say, you did good girls against her. Especially you Fluttershy, it must have been hard.” NiGHTS stated to say this while praising Fluttershy too, who at first had problems harming animals.

“It was, but….I know those cats were not really real. And…I just hate to see my friends get hurt.” Fluttershy’s spirt spoke off to say in learning the important matter of what was a real creature and not a real innocent animal at all.

“Glad to hear that Fluttershy.” Rainbow Dash’s spirit smiled off to say this to her friend.

“So then, are we gonna return to Dream Gate now?” Rarity’s slowly asked off in pondering the question at hand here.

“In due time, till then, we should enjoy this victory.” NiGHTS exclaimed forth in stating this fact to her friends.

With the defeat of Bomamba by NiGHTS & her friends, the nightmarish world of this realm they entered in began to fade out. That meant that they will soon be getting out of here and return back to Dream Gate. And with that said, everything fads out from here with NiGHTS & the ponies now gone and everything goes back before we find where they all have return to…

--------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, our scene soon focuses on what is currently happening back in Equestria Prime. Currently the scene focuses around the Rainbow Kingdom in where we zoom closer to the castle in seeing how well things are holding up. For it looks like Ponyville is still doing well, same business and daily living like every day with a bright sun above. But none of the citizens knew what had truly happen to the Princess of Friendship and her Council. We come into the council room where we find Ben was working with some papers in making degrees in what is to be done and what is rejected on request as the Prince of Friendship. And of course, Spike, Starlight Glimmer, Nyx & Phobos are helping along in being assistants at this time.

“Man, I knew mom’s job was tough, but doing this by myself is….well….I’m just surprised.” Ben sighs to say this in having had some busy work scheduling to do this royal stuff by himself than with Twilight around.

“It’s okay daddy, we’re here to help.” Nyx smiled to say this in cheering her father up.

"At least with certain ends meet on parts you can't do alone." Starlight Glimmer stated in using her smarts to figure out some requested science & math problems on some request forms of problems.

“It’s hard to believe that it’s only been three days since what happened.” Phobos spoke off in making this stated reminder of what happened.

“Shhh….don’t mention that you-know-what matter!” Spike hushed Phobos to not remind Ben of that event, it’ll only make things worse.

“It’s cool Spike, Phobos is right. It’s been three days since Golden Heart and his group have been helping to keep tabs on Twilight and the others’ sleeping bodies while their Dream Spirits are away.” Ben spoke to say this with a little easy smile the time. Truth be said, it’s as spoken, three whole days and while they are keeping Twilight and the Mane Five’s bodies in stasis, there is no word or signs of their Dream Spirits within the Night Dimension or of their situation.

“Excuse me, Ben?” Then coming into the picture was Golden Heart, Jack Zen, Fila, Omega & Pinkamena that came to give their daily report of the patients they are tending to. Even Discord came over cause he was feeling concern too.

“Any news?” Ben asked in wondering if there was some progress.

“No signs of any changes, Discord’s help with a new monitor to help us see anything going on in the Night Dimension…” Goldie shook his head no in response while saying they have had times to watch a monitor of the other dream world dimension they know about, however…

“But the darn thing’s really giving us static, it’s like back home where the cable is out, only worse.” Pinkamena complained to say in how the monitor that was supposed to help has sometimes given them static, it’s a wonder they can see much of anything going on with their friends away in another dimension.

"So, things could be better." Fila sheepishly shrug off to say this that things could be worse then what they reported.

“So tell us, has nothing been too distracting while the Mane Six are preoccupied?” Jack Zen asked Ben in hoping that maybe some little news can help cheer the guy up.

“Right now, no one knows but us.” Ben sighs to say this in saying that the secret of what has happened to the Mane Six is kept out of the public’s eye and to be remain silent.

“I’m surprise we haven’t told the Mystic Ponies yet.” Phobos rub his noggin in thinking about something weird.

“Well you recall how upset Azure Phoenix was about us going to another world. This time, it’s in a place that’s way more complicated.” Spike issued to remind Phobos that when they went to the Human World version of Equestria, Azure Phoenix wasn’t too please, and it’s a safe bet that they wouldn’t interfere with another world across space & time in another dimension.

“Grandma Celestia even talk to Flare Tiger and she says it’s a world she could reach, but this Wizeman would sense a disturbance of her intrusion and snatch her. Not even the Mystics could sneak by since he’s the evil god of that place.” Nyx exclaimed to say this that no one can sneak into the Night Dimension for that would alert Wizeman and he would act, so they can’t do anything at all but await for something to happen.

"Which is why for their own safety, the Mystics are not being involved in this." Starlight Glimmer concluded that their best chance, is to not endanger the Mystics of which if there exist an enemy to match the War-God Grimmore, it be just throwing away innocent lives of more victims than they need.

“Then it appears we must have faith in the Guardian of the Night Dimension to help them.” Omega stated to say that perhaps the one helping the Mane Six, will help get them back home.

“Speaking of help, have we managed to make contacts with any available allies to help us fill in hero request and such?” Discord asked off in being slightly curious about something of where without the Mane Six around, any heroic acts will need to be filled in while not raising suspicion.

“Like you wouldn’t believe.” Ben rolled his eyes to say this in sounding like he’s been extra super busy with that kinda work. “I hired the Forgers to help against reports of bandits in White Tail Woods. Asked Gravi to keep his army ready if Dark Mystics or the Apocalypse Ponies make any movements. I’ve sent Snowcrystal and her brother to handle unnatural ice-quakes near the Frozen North of where a tribe of ponies live in igloos. Asked Z-Strap to keep check on criminals in Manehatten that they don’t try to cause a big enough scene. And I even asked Senseless Joe to help where someone was tossing solution in Hayseed Swamps.” Ben explained in having said that he’s made connections with those that they have needed aid while Twilight and the gang are out of action temporally and so far it’s just been holding up well even with some rise of cases for the Rainbow Kingdom.

“Man….sounds heavy.” Jack Zen raised an eyebrow in seeing Ben’s really working hard here.

“Right, I’m not sure if our enemies here know about what happen with Twilight and the rest, but we must make certain no one knows. The panic be too huge!” Ben signs to say this that they are to make sure no one, tells about what happen to Twilight and the Mane Five; the lesser anyone knows, the better to keep enemies from knowing themselves. “Aunt Luna is already healed up and working again, but she’s making certain no one else gets taken to the Night Dimension.” Ben spoke of some good news that his aunt that was weaken during the auction of the Mane Six by Wizeman when the guy attacked Luna, she’s healed up and is making sure no one is being targeted; especially any other Element Users.

“It’s possible it was only those six. But till then, we’ll ready if any action shows up here.” Goldie stated to say this that it seems only the ones that are represented for the Elements of Harmony got taken, but if anything happens…he and his group shall step in.

“Right, so till then, keep doing your best, Prince Ben!” Pinkamena smiled off in speaking with determination in her voice on the matter.

Soon Goldie’s group turns to leave to return to the Healing Chamber where Sombra & Autumn Gem are keeping tabs on the sleeping stasis bodies of the Mane Six. Ben looks down in pondering some heavy thoughts, but they are move away from his daughter’s cheerful smile.

“Don’t threat daddy, mommy and the others are probably okay. We just have to do our best here while they aren’t back yet.” Nyx spoke in sounding hopeful of the case in not giving up yet.

“You’re right Nyx, so, what’s the next thing to finish up?” Ben smiles to nod in agreement while wondering what was next for them to handle for the kingdom.

“Well, there’s a matter about the Buffalo Tribe having a strange behavior pattern lately from weird sound effects.” Spike spoke in showing a scroll that told about problems of the Buffalo Tribe hearing something that makes them go crazy.

“And by strange, we mean them charging into Apple Loosa.” Phobos pointed out remotely in what was the next trouble to be brought up.

“Hugh, better call in Zebura, he can handle in fixing the problem.” Ben sighs in feeling they best get ahold of another ally to deal with it that involves sounds, and who better than the one with the Element of Sound.

"Looks like we're in for another long run it seems." Starlight Glimmer rolled her eyes to say this in how things are developing.

And soon the scene zooms away from the busy Sparkle Family Members & Starlight Glimmer. Looks like while Twilight and the gang are away, their friends are still finding some time to be busy as can be. And those in Equestria will keep trying to cover up anything while making sure no one knows about what occurred with the Mane Six. Hopefully, whatever is going on in the Night Dimension, someone is there to help guide Twilight and friends through it until they can return home. And with that, everything goes dark while leaving more puzzlements for us to wait and see what happens later on….

Author's Note:

Well now, things are really starting to almost cook up here now? In the next chapter, Rainbow's Team will be finding an Octopaw in the area before deciding to practice flying within the Crystal Castle version Nightopia. But that's not all, we'll also get to see how well Twilight's Team is currently doing at the time being too. However, when Twilight, Applejack & Pinkie Pie visit a new Nightopia that was made, trouble will begin to stir from an evil hand. And what will happen when NiGHTS arrives, but the one holding the cards and her friends is...Reala? How will things go down, that...remains to be seen? So till then, stay tune....