• Published 14th Mar 2016
  • 2,147 Views, 5 Comments

MLP: Nights Journey Of Dreams - JusSonic



When the Mane Six ends up in a different dream world, they team up with a hero of dreams to stop an evil enemy.

  • ...
10
 5
 2,147

Chapter 22: 2nd Match, VS. Cerberus!

Chapter 22: 2nd Match, VS. Cerberus!

The scene opens up to where we find Twilight, Applejack & Pinkie Pie gently falling across the starry night skies. Wasn’t long before they soon were able to make contact with the ground pavement of Dream Gate. After their little time to explore the city by themselves and having found their pals Rainbow Dash, Rarity & Fluttershy, it was a nice surprise that cheered this gang up in knowing their friends are gonna be okay. And now the group is deciding on what else they shall do from here out…

“Well, we’re back.” Applejack stated off in seeing that they have return to this place once again.

“Back in good old Dream Gate!” Pinkie Pie nodded off in seeing they have return to the place they also come back to.

“Yep, I gotta say, that search around Neon City seem a lot easier than we thought.” Twilight spoke off to simply say this in what was mind puzzling her from before.

“Or it was harder because we had to help move Dashie & the others and things got complicated?” Pinkie Pie smirked off to have made another random question while just leaving her friends to stare at her weirdly.

“Right.” Applejack slowly responded in getting by the pink pony’s weird behavior. “So wha now sugar-cube?” She asked off in what their plan was to do now.

“I’m thinking AJ. We search all over, but still couldn’t find signs of the next Ideya.” Twilight stated in trying to think this over in how to find the next Ideya.

“Ho hoo! You shouldn’t worry about that, dear Visitors.” Owl’s voice came from above to flap down to approach the ponies around.

“Owl!” Twilight, Applejack & Pinkie Pie responded in seeing their wise owl friend had arrived.

“I am certain that you shall come across it…sooner than you believe.” Owl stated to believe that eventually soon, this group shall find their Ideya. “In fact, there is something new in Delight City.” He spoke off to mention something new has been added to Twilight’s world.

“Something new?” Twilight asked off puzzled, funny, she didn’t notice before leaving.

“Oh boy! What is it?” Pinkie Pie asked off to bounce & jump up and down in excitement.

“That is just it, we do not know. But strangely, there is something not quite right about it. Perhaps, you can look into it for us.” Owl issued forth in stating what was new was a mystery, but it felt very odd and they need someone to investigate it.

“Well, don’t see why not, so sure thing.” Applejack replied off to say in not finding nothing wrong in doing that.

“Thank you, and how is everything with NiGHTS fairing for you?” Owl replied off to say this while also asking in how this group is doing with their relationship in being friends with NiGHTS.

“Better now, I think we’re over the issue of her being a Nightmaren.” Twilight smiled to say this in feeling much better, they aren’t as bad as they were before.

“Then I shall wish you good luck and to take care now.” Owl nodded off to say this in having received an answer from the group.

And then just like the other times, Owl soon vanished into thin air without nothing behind but his feathers.

“Man, I wonder if he could do that for my party gig.” Pinkie Pie thought up a great idea if Owl could do that trick during times she throws parties.

“Heh, I think dat be too much fer Owl ta handle, Pinkie Pie.” Applejack chuckled off to say in thinking that be over the top for a wise old owl like that critter.

“Well girls, shall we go and check out this new house in Delight City? Might be a clue to finding the other Ideya?” Twilight asked her friends if they wanna go & check the new building out that has appeared and could help them out.

“Okie-dokie-lokie!” Pinkie Pie replied off to say sure thing to her pal about the question.

“Ye bet’cha, Twilight!” Applejack nodded off in giving her honest opinion on what to do.

After all is done here and with everything all set in the ponies minds, it was time that they set off. Twilight’s Team approaches the Door that would take them back to Delight City and hopefully find where the Ideya is located now. From opening the doors, the same white light came out to envelop them just like before. And soon afterwards while the door was closing, the ponies had already gone through. And as the scene fades, we can only wait and see what sorta adventure this group is gonna have when they enter back in that dream world….

--------------------------

At this moment, we find NiGHTS flying off below of the green of Delight City while leaving a starry dust trail behind. At this very moment, we see up ahead on a hill, that there were some gathering of Nightopians around a strange large size house. It was just outside the busy Neon City with many light, & look to be almost a simple house.

“NiGHTS, look. The Nightopians are all gathered together.” Twilight’s spirit spoke out in the mare seeing the Nightopians are flap their wings around to inspect the new home.

“Them critters sure seem curious.” Applejack’s spirit responded in seeing this action even attracted her attention.

“Oh, whatever it is must be something relating to Twilight’s world.” Pinkie Pie’s voice stated off in sounding a bit excited in being so curious.

“I wonder what they’re up ta here.” NiGHTS spoke off from where she and the other pony spirits flew together in seeing the situation. “Want to take a look.” NiGHTS turn to her friends in asking if they like to inspect the place.

“Oh, yes, yes! I would!” Pinkie Pie’s spirit spoke off in feeling interested to inspect this new place right away.

“Settle down, Pinkie!” Applejack’s spirit tries to calm her friend from being a bit excited.

“I think you got your answer, NiGHTS.” Twilight’s spirit smiled to roll her eyes in seeing how well this was playing out.

Soon NiGHTS dove down to help her and her pony pals get a better look at what was becoming the center of attention. As the Nightopians were gather in being curious of this new building, NiGHTS soon stop to hover in where she stand as she and the pony spirits start to inspect this new home brought. Wasn’t much, just basic white walls, red triangle roof top, an open doorless path and it seem to have chains attach to the ground stretch over to keep the thing tight to the ground for unknown reasons.

“What’s this? Is this their house?” NiGHTS questioned off in thinking this place was something the Nightopians built for themselves; seems kinda weird.

“Hmmm….something strange about this building’s shape and form. But…I’m not sure what.” Twilight pondered to wonder her mind in just what this house was shaped to be as, it was very puzzling.

“It…looks more like a shack. Kinda like wha I have back on my farm.” Applejack’s spirit pondered off to say this for thought in what this image reminds her of.

“Or maybe a dog kennel. Cause it is kinda shape where a doggy could go in.” Pinkie Pie’s spirit stated off in what she thought this place best describes to be more like.

“Dog’s kennel?!” NiGHTS responded quietly in having taken that idea for thought, but she sounded kinda…concern; it couldn’t really be…

“Wait….you don’t think…” Twilight yelps with wide eyes in feeling concern about the situation now.

“Um, what’s wrong?” Pinkie Pie’s spirit slowly asked off in not seeing what the problem is.

“Pinkie, ye said a dog’s kennel, now who do we know has a dog DAT big fer this House?” Applejack’s spirit asked off in trying to make this simple for the pony to know there is only one creature that comes to mind.

“Oh that’s easy, it’s….uh-oh!” Pinkie Pie’s spirit suddenly changed from happy to worry in now getting the bigger picture of what dog fits in a big house like this.

“Cerberus!” The pony spirits & NiGHTS look to each other in responding with worried shock; the only dog big enough for this kennel is the Nightmaren Cerberus, which means…

At this time, the background started to play ‘EVENT - Bad News’ all of a sudden as NiGHTS & the pony spirits look ahead with cautious in realizing that this large house is actually meant for Cerberus, the Second-Level Nightmaren that’s the toughest of the bunch. Suddenly without warning, an earthquake suddenly began to shake the entire area without warning. And this sudden event caused the Nightopians to flee away in terror now. At that same moment, everything begins to fade out while a black void swallows up NiGHTS & the pony spirits; looks like trouble is already starting now…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly, we find ourselves back in the same nightmarish realm that was just a null and endless void with spiky dagger rocks, within a spherical cage with big black crows flying around it. And right in the center was none other than the Nightmaren: Cerberus. But something was strange as the Ice & Fire heads turn to look back at the chain orb that connects them for unknown reasons. Both heads start to snarl and growl before they let off howling noises with the light of the orange moon above that’s mostly covered by dark clouds. At the same time, ‘Clashing Cerberus: Hard Version’ was now being heard in the background during this development. And soon something else was happening during the dog heads snarling and howling, yellow light escaped from the orb while black crows flap from behind it. Then without warning, load & behold, a NEW CERBERUS HEAD WAS BROUGHT FORTH! However, this one’s form seem more made of yellow sparkling currents of electricity. Just like the other two heads, the third head has a spiked collar and a ring in its left ear. And just before Cerberus was NiGHTS & the pony spirits that appeared in the area just as they bear-witness to seeing…a new head that was brought into the picture.

“HOLY CUPCAKES! IT 'DID' HAVE A THIRD HEAD!” Pinkie Pie’s spirit went wide-eyes to shout off in seeing that the creature that wasn’t much of a Cerberus, is now shown to be the REAL deal!

“Okay, now I’m starting ta see a big difference now than before!” Applejack’s spirit slowly spoke in getting a bit concern in how this fight might go down different.

“NiGHTS, I know we fought this Nightmaren before, but…any advice?” Twilight’s spirit asked in hoping that maybe NiGHTS will inform them of what they gotta do to survive.

“Just this much. Use the chain to knock the hellhound Cerberus’s heads together!” NiGHTS issued off the same plan principle to take down Cerberus.

Then without warning, NiGHTS had to fly away when the Fire & Ice heads started to charge forth to try to take a bite out of the others. NiGHTS was flying and using Drill Dash to keep them away from the Hellhound beast as best as she could. Then when Applejack took control, she had the two heads try to attack them, only to get in the other one’s way. Now NiGHTS approaches the orb to perform the same method to take down Cerberus, but… Suddenly without warning, the Thunder head appeared from a bright yellow aura to form around the orb and lash out to almost bite NiGHTS’s head or her body off.

“Wha in Tarnation? This new head got in de way of our attack!” Applejack’s spirit shook off to look wide eye in shocking surprise in what the new head just did.

“Now you can see why Cerberus is more dangerous when it has all THREE heads. The third one appears if you’re not fast enough to attack the orb and it lashes to bite you.” NiGHTS stated off to tell her friends of what sorta tough foe they got to be dealing with here.

“But that’s the only thing that can help us defeat the mean doggy!” Pinkie Pie stated off in what look like their only shot to help them win.

“And just like the other heads, it really doesn’t like us.” Twilight’s spirit stated in seeing that this new head of Cerberus is looking mad at them.

Soon the two front heads turn to spot the gang and begin to attack. NiGHTS was seen flying away from the attacking Hellhounds once again, the gang needed enough speed to get through. The Fire head bite a rocky spike, the Ice head was chasing NiGHTS before the former head was trying to bite them. But Applejack handled hard rushing work to duck down when they bash to start snarling at each other, and punch it for the orb. Soon before the orb could obtain the Thunder head, NiGHTS managed to impact it and that knock it back and bash the Fire & Ice heads together which made a tiny bright explosion. That caused the heads to let out a howling moan sound as they soon sank in the violet mist.

“Got’em!” Applejack’s spirit cheered in seeing they finally stuck it to the beast.

“Remember, we stun him, but he’ll come back up.” NiGHTS reminded the gang that Cerberus will come back up in a few moments.

“Then the orb will be yellow, showing his damage to it.” Twilight’s spirit issued in knowing how this was gonna work like last time.

“Then allow me to get the next hit in!” Pinkie Pie’s spirit issued in wanting to also partake in this matter.

Soon it wasn’t long before Cerberus slowly rose up from the mist and then lit up its two front bodies again. Then it started to charge to come after NiGHTS, but luckily, Pinkie Pie took control to help watch out for that move to zig-zag. The two heads came near, but miss the target, and soon NiGHTS came near the yellow orb, but soon the Thunder head came out, so it was a no go in that plan. So instead, the gang had to fly about in trying to keep a good distance from Cerberus as the two front heads started to run off to attack. But the gang leads to a spiky rock, and then Cerberus’s two heads pass it and that caused them to yank when the center orb got tug and yank the chains backwards; it was almost funny.

“Heheheh, silly doggies.” Pinkie Pie’s spirit giggled at seeing such a funny scene that she couldn’t help but laugh.

“Pinkie, they ain’t yer normal doggies, they’re pure evil!” Applejack’s spirit issued sternly to remind her friend that she is fooling around with a ferocious Hellhound beast.

“Looks like we are just about getting through here.” NiGHTS stated in viewing their progress thus far to weaken Cerberus.

“I’m just hoping this idea of Pinkie Pie’s works.” Twilight’s spirit stated in wanting to make sure whatever Pinkie Pie does, works out in the end.

After letting funny matters slide by, it was now time to truly get to work and be serious here. As NiGHT was soon flying off when the Fire & Ice heads were charging to bite off the jester. But the gang managed to slip pass Cerberus to get near the yellow orb, and before the third head would show up, NiGHTS did a Drill Dash. The impact sent the orb back, sent the howling front heads backwards from the yank of their chains, their heads bashed to which they cause another explosion afterwards. And like before, they sank down into the mist to where they will recover a bit.

“That’s the second time, just one more should do it.” Twilight’s spirit issued in seeing that they have a chance to take here.

“Then ye best take de next shot Twilight.” Applejack’s spirit issued in knowing who better to do this than their smart pal.

“Right, time to use your brain and win the day!” Pinkie Pie’s spirit declared in wanting this to be their win.

“Well, time to see what we can do now.” NiGHTS shrug off to say this in knowing what it’s time to do.

Now the gang had to be ready, for they saw Cerberus rise up from the misty depths, they were no longer dizzy and the orb had a red light. Now both Ice & Fire begin to chase after NiGHTS with the urge to rip the jester apart. Twilight decided to take over in piloting NiGHTS as she lead the dogs to chase them and cause one head to miss while hitting a spiky rock, and then the other head went for her but miss to hit the second spiky rock. NiGHTS was gonna go off to Drill Dash the orb, but it lit up and soon the Thunder head appeared and almost bite the jester if she didn’t avert that attack in time. NiGHTS had to go further away before the two front heads came charging, the jester dodge to attack the orb, but the Thunder head appeared again!

“Watch out!” NiGHTS shouted to which she dodge away from the Thunder head trying to bit off them.

“Oh man, dat was closer than we thought!” Applejack’s spirit spoke off in feeling that was too close for comfort.

“I’m so sorry, he just…suddenly…” Twilight’s spirit felt sorry for almost blowing it there.

“It’s all right, we all have our off days.” NiGHTS calmly spoke to cheer Twilight’s spirit up from feeling doubt.

“Okay, Twilight’s moment to attack; take two!” Pinkie Pie’s spirit declared this random statement which they didn’t have time to correct or ask questions.

The situation was really becoming harder with two Cerberus heads launching frontal attacks while the orb is guarded by the third head. And soon Cerberus began to attack once more, but this time, NiGHTS had a trick up her sleeve as she transformed into her rocket mode. Now Rocket NiGHTS blast off to lead Cerberus to circle around and miss attacking her around a spiky rock while the Thunder head missing its meal. And soon it became like a chase where Rocket NiGHTS was leading Cerberus to chase it, the Fire & Ice heads tried to bite it but failed, and when the gang came near the orb, the Thunder head tried but miss too. The gang was soon leading Cerberus to chase them around in the cage.

“Okay, at the right moment, we use Drill Dash to speed up and take out that orb!” Twilight’s spirit explained the one shot they got to make this count here.

“Sure you all can handle that?” NiGHTS asked off in being curious if this group’s ready to use rocket mode for that since the speed will be extra fast to handle.

“Ye bet! When ye rid a wild bull, ye get back on it!” Applejack’s spirit spoke out words of encouragement to help them out.

“Then let’s, go, go, go now!” Pinkie Pie’s spirit cheered in wanting them to go off now and show what they are made off.

Now was the time to launch their counterattack as Rocket NiGHTS poured everything she got now; and then the heroes spin to turn around to avoid the next attack, and launch straight at the orb as it lit up to almost show the third head, but…they did it! Rocket NiGHTS impacted the red orb that went straight towards the cage, and it soon exploded when the Thunder head showed up while letting a cry. And soon the Fire & Ice heads let off a moan cry before they were yank back by the chain to collide as well before being unconscious. Then the next shocking event happened, the orb exploded in a grand light as it was a sign of the vanishing heads, that Cerberus the Helhound…was defeated! And at this moment, the background was playing ‘Peaceful Moment’ at this time.

“We did! We took down Cerberus!” Pinkie Pie’s spirit cheered forth in seeing what they did, before having a second thought suddenly. “Um, that is, the evil Nightmaren one!” She pointed out in making a pointed statement of what she meant to say in defeating Cerberus here.

“Heh, right! De bad version, an’ not one from our world.” Applejack’s spirit let off a chuckle in knowing they have their own Cerberus in Equestria, but that one isn’t evil.

“Well NiGHTS, how do you feel?” Twilight’s spirit asked in how the jester was feeling at this time.

“Honestly, pretty good about now. I never imagine we could defeat Cerberus. He’s feared by all Nightopians and even among Nightmarens.” NiGHTS smiled off to tell this to her friends in how surprising it was that they defeated Cerberus, many fear such a vicious beast and they just completely defeated him.

“Well it’s easy silly, there may have been three heads, but you had four heads!” Pinkie Pie’s spirit perk up to say this in giving an explanation of how they won against this last Nightmaren.

“Um…” NiGHTS was lost for words as she was not getting what Pinkie Pie was saying.

“In short, ye had us. A’n we trust ye ta guide us through de danger.” Applejack’s spirit explained that though Cerberus had three heads working together, there were four of them; three ponies with NiGHTS that turn the table.

“We may have had doubts about you NiGHTS, but it doesn’t matter what you are, it’s who you choose to be. That’s why…we’re all such good friends.” Twilight’s spirit smiled off in acknowledging that NiGHTS maybe a Nightmaren, but she will always be their friend.

“Thank you…all of you.” NiGHTS smiled off to say this in feeling so honored by such kind and compassionate words; even if she’s a Nightmaren, these ponies trust her. “Alright, I think with this done, it’s time to head back to Dream Gate. And also collect something from here, which is….” She was stating this out in knowing that before they go, they need to obtain something and waited for a response.

“Yeah…?” The pony spirits awaited in not knowing the answer, but…

“Well, you’ll know soon enough. Time to fly off now.” NiGHTS declared off to simply say this while deciding that it’s high time they fly on out of here.

Soon NiGHTS was flying around the cage and going through some green Rings to recharge her Dash Power. The gang saw some flying crows in the distance, but paid no mind to them. Soon the nightmarish realm began to fade out into a blur with the lost and defeat of the Nightmaren, Cerberus the Hellhound. And seeing the opening in the cage the gang made from that final explosion took it to fly off free. And as NiGHTS flew up to almost reach the moon, a portal appeared that would take them all back to Dream Gate while things began to fade out. And at this moment, the background theme was coming to a closure now…

-----------------------

Suddenly at this very moment, the scene begins to change to a familiar white abyss that was seemingly a calm and peaceful place to be within. And floating from above was a familiar large sphere with a star inside, only this one was more….green. As the large green orb floated down to stop before Twilight, Applejack, & Pinkie Pie, letting off a pretty light when they went to hold it. It felt connected to something, something nice that some over time experience, it felt like something…from their hearts, and also…something from a portion of their Elements of Harmony. No mistaking it here, this was definitely….an Ideya!

“Wow, it’s so…wondrous!” Pinkie Pie was awed at the bright color of this new Ideya before them.

“Twilight, is this thing…” Applejack was about to ask in what this was called until…

“The Green Ideya, which simulates growth in the heart.” Twilight expressed out in knowing what this Ideya they are holding was.

“Well I’ll be, this here symbolizes our growth.” Applejack responded in surprise in having heard what this one is meant to be.

“Meaning like…we grow taller or grow into mature mares? What-what? Tell me?” Pinkie Pie asked off in not knowing the answer as it was driving her crazy here.

“I get it girls. My biggest dream, my future.” Twilight spoke off in feeling so astounded by what this very thing here means to them. “We all have big dreams we dream for in the future and we grow to wanting to reach that point,” She explained the scientific reasoning of what to expect, they dream of something they wish to live in…someday in the future.

“Dat there’s some mighty wise words Twilight, I think I get some myself,” Applejack nods off in feeling like she understood, they all dream about what they wanna be like in the future.

“And does that mean we’ve almost got all the elements back together?” Pinkie Pie asked out this question in knowing this Ideya has portions of the Elements of Harmony inside.

“Almost, just one more Ideya to go and then all the portions can come together.” Twilight explained the case that they are now just one more away from bringing the portions of their elements together again.

“We got them other Ideyas, right?” Applejack stated off in recalling what other Ideya they already collected.

“Red was Courage, White was Purity, Blue was Intelligence & now Green is Growth!” Pinkie Pie happily listed out the color and the description of each of the four Ideya they have.

“And the final one…is the Yellow Ideya…for Hope.” Twilight responded off in feeling like the last one, was something to do with hope.

“Well Twilight, I think dat there is a special Ideya.” Applejack smiled off in simply saying what the last Ideya will probably be for them.

“Yeah, like I hope we can get home and save the day here. As in the kinda hope to expect.” Pinkie Pie spoke off to randomly say something silly in that meaning.

“Oh Pinkie Pie.” Twilight innocently shook her face with a little smile, her pink friend can be silly at times, if not all the time.

“So what are we waiting’ fer?” Applejack stated to say in feeling like it’s time they get going.

“I’m ready!” Pinkie Pie cheered forth in saying that she’s raring to get going now.

“Okay girls, let’s go find…our hope…together…” Twilight issued off this in sounding determine, it’s time to get ready now and find the last Ideya.

Soon at this time, the Green Ideya created three large orbs of itself to be in possession of all three ponies. And then they sank in to be absorb into Twilight, Applejack and Pinkie Pie, in which they have obtain the fourth Ideya that was missing from their hearts. Now with four collected, just one more remains to feel all portions of their represented Elements of Harmony rejoin together to be whole. As the scene closes in here, the gang feel they are now just but one more step away, and then, all the Ideya from their hearts will be gathered to help bring an end to the Nightmarens ruining the Night Dimension and the ponies their chance to return to their home world.

----------------------

However, while everything maybe going somewhat smoothly well with the ponies in their search for the Ideya, the situation returns back to….the Realm of Nightmares. For within the dominion of where it is the sanctum to the almighty god of the Night Dimension, we see it’s none other than Wizeman himself. As he stood tall in having observed things, Reala & Phantom Pie were both but kneel down before the powerful Ruler of all Nightmarens. The tension in the air seem somewhat uneasy, not even the First-Level Nightmarens showed a hint of speaking, not a hint of opening to avert their eye sights to Wizeman’s presence, even so much as twitching, for something serious…was upon them.

“All those that have been sent, have return in failure.” Wizeman ushered off in stating the hard, and very deep cold tone of voice, of the facts at hand. “Even Cerberus, my last resort of a weapon…has fallen.” He ushered in sounding very upset in seeing his most fearsome Nightmaren has been defeated.

“It is unfortunate, Master Wizeman; it’s one thing for Queen Bella to have lost, but…” Reala was humbly speaking to say a few words here, until…

“Silence!” Wizeman yelled out in a cold emotionless tone in wanting silence.

“Yes master…” Reala silently ushered to nod his head to obey.

“Master Wizeman, now that NiGHTS is free, she has helped the ponies obtain four Ideya now. They’ll surely go for the fifth one.” Phantom Pie explained the case of what is likely going to be the aftermath of it all in the end; the heroes will seek the last Ideya to complete their set.

“I am already well aware of that. To believe these creatures have push my creations this far….has already driven my patience.” Wizeman stated to say this in sounding very disappointed, and also, a hint of being annoyed by the fact his creatures have been losing to mere ponies.

“A word, master.” Reala ushered out in wanting to speak freely before Wizeman. “Simply give me the chance and I shall go forth to capture NiGHTS before they obtain the final Ideya.” Reala offered his service again in wanting to prove himself yet again.

“Hah! You already lost six times in imprisoning NiGHTS, you had her and the Visitor ponies saved her! If anyone should be given a shot at taking her down, it’s me!” Phantom Pie was making a remark joke in seeing that Reala has already failed the last six times in seizing NiGHTS before.

“Listen here now, I have served Master Wizeman far more faithfully over the years while you, are still but a new Nightmaren under his service!” Reala look to the evil pony to stare with a stern face in snapping lightly for this one to not get too high for their standards while still being new to all this.

“Yeah, and I can deal with those ponies real easy, I would have dealt with NiGHTS if you hadn’t interrupted!” Phantom Pie issued off to state she could handle this fairly well and almost done away with NiGHTS if Reala didn’t butt in.

“Then why was it you were stalled from mere words NiGHTS threw at you than her own fist?” Reala stated off to remind this new Nightmaren about what happened during her fight with NiGHTS.

“That was…” Phantom Pie was about to make an excuse for the stuff she heard NiGHTS say strange stuff to her until…

“SILENCE, BOTH OF YOU!” Wizeman’s tone sounded extra furious, enough to silence both bickering Nightmarens while kneeling to the powerful wicked god. “With the situation as it stands, it seems to reason that I, alone, must take immediate response of this transaction.” Wizeman states that in order to compensate for the matter at hand, he must do his own dirty work instead.

“Master Wizeman, surely you aren’t…considering to go yourself to deal with NiGHTS…personally?” Reala asked forth surprised in hearing this, Wizeman getting involve himself is rarely seen, and once done, none survive under his fury and wrath.

“Ohhhh, even I think they stand no chance against you if you acted.” Phantom Pie spoke off to say in feeling like things are about to meet a turn point in what will happen.

“I shall go forth to deal with the measurements myself!” Wizeman declared this ordeal matter to be settle, by his own hands. “Phantom Pie!” He called out to the evil pony below him.

“Ugh, yes Master?” Phantom Pie slowly responded in having heard herself being called now.

“To better suit your efforts, under my service, you shall be given a task in which, you alone, shall carry out.” Wizeman spoke off in a cold emotionless tone in going to give this new ally a shot at something. “I grant you this, so that you may prove useful of serving me, fail and your existence shall be at an end.” He issued the matter in such a dry emotionless tone that sounded so dark, it send chill down Phantom Pie’s spine in just having heard the last part about her sake.

“Yes Master Wizeman, I shall not let you down.” Phantom Pie bows down in having received her orders and shall carry them out without delay.

“But Master Wizeman, what shall I…?” Reala was about to ask in what he should do to better serve, but was cut then…

“You Reala are on the verge of where your past mistakes, greatly outweighs the matter ahead of what important task I can give to you.” Wizeman ushered out this as if saying that from Reala’s recent failures, it is a wonder that he still lives and if he can even be useful for an important task. “You will await my orders, and dread carefully, this time, I won’t be so…merciful…as before.” Wizeman exclaimed to say this in sounding deadly serious of what shall happen if Reala so much as fail him again.

“I…um…yes, Master Wizeman.” Reala slowly bows down his head in humbly accepting this from his master without further pushing his luck.

With that, the enter scenery comes to a complete and total darkness to shroud our view. Whatever evil transaction is going down, it’s gonna be one in which things are gonna be a lot more crazy than they are now. What will happen to everyone if Wizeman himself gets involved…we’ll have to wait and stay tune…

--------------------------

And at this time, we find ourselves viewing what is going on back in Equestria within Rainbow Castle, right in the center of the Medical Chamber Room. As of right now, Goldie’s group has been working around the clock in making sure every single member of the Mane Six’s bodies are staying healthy in their stasis mode. Discord was still working on fixing the Universal Dream Monitor after another matter, but he was coming to a close. And then with one final turn gear and closing, and…

“At last, I’ve fix it! It’ll be better than before!” Discord declared forth in having fix the darn thing after two breaks.

“Really, can it show us what’s happening with the others?” Pinkamena asked off in being curious to wonder about the subject.

Discord soon snapped his fingers and soon the Universal Dream Monitor came on. Not only did it show things without static, but it went into multi-screen mode in showing different pictures of what Twilight & the other ponies are doing. Some of which were actually just some past adventures up to this point.

“Oh my, there’s so many pictures of what’s going on!” Autumn Gem gasped in seeing how many things they are seeing.

“Discord, what is this?” Sombra asked in not knowing what it was they are seeing here, it’s all new to him.

“Ever heard of multi-screen mode, well seeing we missed seeing lots of action, we’re now seeing all the events that taken part of what adventure.” Discord explained the concept of what they are viewing right now that they missed out on seeing in many different views.

“I am dedicating almost 20 different events happening from when the others have been in the Night Dimension.” Omega stated in having assimilated the number of events the Mane Six have seemingly gone through, separated and etc.

"So over a week, they experienced all of that!" Fila exclaimed in surprise, so the Mane Six even as Dream Spirits, experienced this much & something else it seems.

“Is that…the Guardian of Dreams who’s protecting the others?” Jack Zen asked in seeing NiGHTS help the gang, even Dualize with them.

“Looks like you were right sis, there is someone helping Twilight and the rest out.” Golden Heart smiled in seeing that they didn’t have much to worry for after all.

“Now, all we need to do is report this to Benny-boy, so he’ll be able to relax. The stresses of running a kingdom must be making him, Nyx, Starlight Glimmer, Spike & Phobos exhausted, and Celly and Luna are about as poof as the next.” Discord stated off in what they can do now to help ease those that have work so hard while the Mane Six have been in stasis.

Suddenly, the multi-screens shown were suddenly zapping out to go off like someone turn off the TV. That left everyone in the room a bit lost in thought.

“Ugh, Discord, what happened?” Jack Zen asked in raising an eyebrow in seeing something weird go on.

“I’m not sure. I’m trying to fix it now.” Discord stated to use a remote to fix the screen, but nothing’s working.

"Is it a bad connection or something interfering with the signal?" Fila asked off in being concern about the case here.

“Alert, unknown intruder!” Omega warn out the group that there is an intruder within the system it seems.

Then there was a dark evil laughter that seem to almost cause everyone to freeze as they are in absolute terror, for appearing on the screen was a large metallic glove with an eyeball in its center palm. Then the eyeball lit up in a flash and the monitor began to short-out, and then some weird magic aura surround it to steam and melt off like acid was eating through it. Now all that was left of it was now smoldering steam and smog.

“OH COME ON! NOW AN ACIDIC SCREEN PLOY! What, are we curse to not see much of the next stuff to happen?” Discord yelled out in seeing that the enemy used some acidic spell that melted the monitor into a goop pile, just great.

“Wha-what was that thing?” Autumn Gem asked nervously asked in being so sacred to hold Sombra for comfort.

“Was that the thing Luna warn us about?” Sombra asked in feeling concern in what they just saw now.

“It is, looks like he and another old foe are about to act. Major villains do that if the hero is getting too close to something they shouldn’t be doing.” Pinkamena stated this with a serious expression on her face in what seem to be happening, and no doubt Phantom Pie is gonna be involved.

“I better go inform Ben about this, it sounds important.” Goldie stated in knowing what he best do, this sounds way too important to be kept quiet about.

As the others began to continue their work, Omega managed to still have some connection to which he had the recordings from the Night Dimension, but for anything else, it’ll be hard to say if he can picture it. And while everyone was busy, Pinkamena approached her sleeping friends in capsule chambers once again with a concern and cautious face.

“I know you can’t hear us, but please you guys…you have to be strong. You’re about to face a whole level of trouble like you never believe.” Pinkamena whispered to her sleeping friends in wanting them to be careful in where their Dream Spirits are. “All we can do is hope for your safe return.” She ushered off to say this much in hoping that the gang are gonna be alright.

The scene begins to fade out with a strange darkness over the screen once again. As for what events are gonna be played out from here, we are left uncertain of that. The next events to come seem very serious, and for what happens to those in the Night Dimension, what happens with NiGHTS & the Mane Six, well, that’s all uncertain. But one thing is clear, things are about to reach a whole new league like never before…. And with that, everything fades out in mystery here.

Author's Note:

Man, this felt kinda hard, but I made it! And now comes the next big thing. In the next chapter, Team Rainbow arrives before Team Twilight as the final Ideya appears just within their grasp. But trouble stirs when the powerful God of Nightmare arrives: Wizeman. And soon Wizeman demonstrates his power before abducting NiGHTS, stealing the final Ideya and leaves the pony visitors to suffer without their friend to aid them anymore. But even if the gang are lost in the dark, a light from their courage shall awaken within them and go forth to rescue NiGHTS within a place called: BellBridge. But the gang will need to acquire the keys to free the good jester and the one who holds the final keys needed....is a meeting of fate of an enemy of their world: Phantom Pie! How will the Mane Six achieve the impossible & even DO the impossible against a foe so strong, maybe...with the strong form of friendship, they can do it and do something about Phantom Pie! So stay close and stay tune, you'll not wanna miss any of this action!