• Published 14th Mar 2016
  • 2,147 Views, 5 Comments

MLP: Nights Journey Of Dreams - JusSonic



When the Mane Six ends up in a different dream world, they team up with a hero of dreams to stop an evil enemy.

  • ...
10
 5
 2,147

Chapter 02: The Night Dimension

Chapter 02: The Night Dimension

The scene opens to the Rainbow Castle as there was some big commotion going on during the middle of the night. At this very moment, we slowly begin to see the royal chariot of where Celestia was riding in. With her was Sir Spell Nexus as they were soon parking just outside the Rainbow Castle. Quickly without wasting anytime, did they rush inside to learn what has happened and they find what looks like Ben sitting with Nyx, Spike, Phobos, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo & Sweetie Belle along with Starlight Glimmer,as they were watching those in beds that seem to be sleeping; the Mane Six.

“Ben, I received your message, what has happened?” Celestia asked her son in having heard from the scroll she got from Spike as it sounds serious.

“It’s this mom, Twilight & the others are still sound asleep.” Ben pointed in what happened that seems to have the Mane Six snoozing and unable to wake up.

“We’ve tried everything we could think of to wake them up.” Spike shrug off to say in feeling they can’t seem to wake these ponies.

“Yell in their ears really loud.” Apple Bloom spoke off the first try they did, but no result.

“Blow loud music in their ears.” Scootaloo stated in having an instrument in their grip, but despite the loudness, nothing.

“Even try to say something that they surely wake up for.” Sweetie Belle stated as she whisper ‘priceless diamonds’ in her sister’s ear, but nothing & Rarity loves diamonds.

“Even with a cupcake to Aunt Pinkie Pie’s nose didn’t set her off to eat it. That isn’t normal even for her.” Nyx stated to say this in showing a cupcake in front of Pinkie Pie, but got nothing.

“And I tried to kick one of them, but no pony like me doing it…also, it didn’t work anyway.” Phobos remotely stated to saw in where he was near Rainbow Dash, but it seem that even pain did not wake these sleeping lazy ponies.

"I tried some form of spell to wake them, but nothing." Starlight Glimmer stated in not having a clue even with magic to wake her friends.

“Let me take a look at them.” Sir Spell Nexus approached the patients before examine them, even used his horn to try to figure anything out on the ponies’ bodies. “Hmm. Their condition, their pulses seem weaker than they should.” He stated from being a professor, he’s somewhat has determine the weak pulse, & there is also signs of…slow breathing; not a good sign.

“So what’s happening to them?” Nyx asked feeling concern right about now.

“Are they sick?” The CMC asked in feeling worried if that was the case.

“No, but…it would seem something is…out of place. Princess Celestia, could your magic help confirm a theory?” Spell Nexus spoke in feeling this was a serious case, and needs help from the princess.

Celestia began to approach the sleeping mares & then her horn lit up to flash scan them. While everyone watch in amazement, Celestia’s sun rays finished what they were doing that she seem…disturbed, & Sir Spell Nexus could tell there was a problem as he surmised.

“I sense something…their spirits…are not with them.” Celestia spoke with a serious tone in finding this…unsettling.

“Then it seems they are stuck in being lifeless without a spirit inside.” Spell Nexus nods lightly in having figured out what seems to be the case.

“Wait, are you talking about like…their astro-projection forms for when they sleep? The kind that Shendu could do with his Sheep Talisman?” Ben asked in recalling an event where one’s spiritual form leaves the body & it becomes unmoving & such…

“Yes, but for Luna’s field work….we call them…Dream Spirits. They are like their spiritual forms when their bodies sleep, they leave & dream of things. However…” Spell Nexus explains the case in how it works differently right now. “If the Dream Spirits don’t return within the set time, their life-forces will begin to drain away until…” He hesitated for brief moment in what he’ll say next is…well it’s…

“Until…what?” Spike asked in feeling like there was something bad about the next part.

“Until they cease to exist & their Dream Spirits will remain without bodies to return to.” Spell Nexus looks away in regretfully saying without the Dream Spirit to return to its body, then the body was cease being alive.

The others gasped at this, then that means if the Mane Six don’t have their missing Dream Spirits return, their bodies will not survive for much longer and die before long…

“But…but….if they cease to exist, who will fight the BAD GUYS? Who will be the new Wielders to the Elements of Harmony? What about…?” Phobos was starting to panic in realizing how serious this was, and what it will mean for them and everyone they love and care, and…

“PHOBOS!” The CMC yelled in wanting the moon dragon to stop making the situation feel worse off than it started.

“Right, getting a little off topic here.” Phobos spoke off in a remote tone in seeing he got chewed out.

"If the citizens learn of this, it could spread as a wide out of control panic." Starlight Glimmer stated in fearing what would happen if word of this got out.

“At this very moment, this incident must remain unnoticed by the citizens. If even one, just one pony outside this room speaks about this to another pony, then our enemies would learn of this & try to attack.” Celestia explained the case in which whatever has happened, no one outside the room must tell a soul. “To avoid such things, Ben, you will need to tell everyone that Twilight & her Council are temporally away & will be unable to be reached.” She turn to her son in asking that he tries to help keep this kingdom going & hideaway an important truth of the matter.

“So then…Ben will have to be running this entire kingdom? As a guy that once tried to act things out while Twilight rested, that isn’t easy for ONE?” Spike asked off in thinking that might be hard for Ben, cause when he was acting out decisions for Twilight, it got pretty bad afterwards.

“Daddy will not be alone, maybe if we all pitch in, we can make something work.” Nyx smiled to say this in trying to help lighten her father of the weight that they can help out.

“But what about them? Twilight & the others? Can’t we help them?” Starlight Glimmer asked to look at her friends; can they do nothing for them.

“While they are still dreaming, just that…their Dream Spirits are further away, did Luna tell you of anything?” Spell Nexus stated to say this while asking a question of the matter.

“She did, right before she pass out.” Ben nods lightly in recalling, he still couldn’t believe something so powerful wounded his aunt Luna and did this to take away the Mane Six.

“In any rate, we need to keep these six bodies in a suspended animation, keep their bodies in a cryogenic tube capsule to preserve their life until their spirits return.” Spell Nexus explained what they need do to keep the bodies of the Mane Six from dying, by keeping them in a cold stasis condition. “I’ve already place an order for someone in the neighborhood to provide us with such needs.” He explained the matter of having done something ahead of time when he heard of such an important issue from Spike’s message.

“You did?” Nyx asked off in raising an eyebrow.

“Who even have such complicated stuff?” Phobos asked off in not knowing who have that kinda tech lying around.

“Somebody order a capsule to help preserve some bodies that need time to be healing!” A voice that sounded like Pinkamena was heard nearby.

Then who should come into the room than Golden Heart, Pinkamena, Jack Zen, Omega, Fila, Sombra, Autumn Gem, and even the two phoenix birds; Gold Wing & Golden Moon since they have a nest nearby and came for a visit. But they also had with them, or what Omega was carrying, were capsules.

“I had to ask!” Phobos rolled his eyes to remark his earlier statement from seeing the answer came to him.

“Um….I know I was wondering why anyone order capsules, but I didn’t think we deliver them…here.” Jack Zen stated in slowly realizing, they seem to have walk into a serious situation here.

“The mistress installed a separate number order which I serve to connect or not.” Omega responded the matter of how those could contact him while missing the point in general here.

“Can someone tell us what’s going on?” Goldie asked in liking to be filled up to date of what’s going on.

“Golden Heart, a matter has happen & right now…Twilight & her friends’ lives may depend on your cooperation with us & to keep this secret from the Rainbow Kingdom’s citizens.” Celestia gave the quick summary of what was happening & that she will need this golden stallion & his friends to help out while keeping things a secret.

Goldie’s group was a bit taken back in what they heard, cause it sounds like there is some major stuff going on. And while many were thinking of what to do, one of them answered right away…

“Well fire away, tell us what we can do!” Pinkamena stated off in being more than willing to join up if it means helping their fellow friends out.

Soon everything goes dark as slowly things are told about keeping the sleeping bodies safe & healthy until those dreaming awaken. And soon afterwards, does the pink pony give the order to set up a working shop within this castle…

--------------------------

It was a few minutes after setting things up inside the Rainbow Castle, that there was now a room that had some mechanical machinery. Much of the stuff was either what Sir Spell Nexus managed to bring with him or from the valiant service aid from Goldie’s group who even brought in some capsules. Soon the empty chamber of this castle was redesign to look like a medical capsule room & within the lean capsule chambers were each of the Mane Six: Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie Pie & Fluttershy. Currently the six mares’ bodies were now kept in a stasis sleep, where machines read their heart & brain waves in judging their condition. Right now, Sir Spell Nexus gave Goldie’s group permission to help keep the Mane Six healthy & for them to not perish from sleeping so long without any food or drink, etc. of the body’s daily means to survive.

“Health conditions are steady & stable.” Omega read the feedback they were getting of the Mane Six.

“Then how’s Luna doing?” Jack Zen asked in looking over where they have Luna, not in a capsule, but in a normal bed wrapped with bandages and given medicine to help her heal.

“A little better, Celestia, Ben & the others outside will wanna know her condition as soon as possible.” Sombra stated in having down what he could to help Luna’s body recover, but whatever hit her, even with magic, it’s not healing enough.

"Let’s hope it'll be something pleasant." Fila stated in concern about giving some good news than bad news at this rate.

Right now, Pinkamena was watching the brain patterns of the six mares by a monitor screen by a central console spot.

“These readings…these are not normal dreaming patterns….But what is it that Luna talking about? Who did what to the gang?” Pinkamena exclaimed in pondering just what was happening as she saw the brain waves that were different from usual & whatever happened to this group, Luna’s the only witness.

Then from the small bedside, the princess of the night showed signs of movement. Sombra & Autumn Gem were helping Luna’s spot when they noticed her waking up.

“I think you might get your wish, she’s coming to.” Autumn Gem explained from seeing Luna nearly waking up.

Everyone still had to continue working, but Pinkamena decided to come by to lean near Luna who seems to be very weak even if she was getting recovered from whatever happened to her.

“Luna, tell us…just who or what did this to you?” Pinkamena asked the princess of whatever did this to Luna.

Luna could only move her lips & speak so quietly, that Pinkamena had to lean closer by her ear to hear the words. Afterwards, Luna went back into a sleeping state to rest and continue to recover, all while Pinkamena slowly stood up to look at the resting princess of the night.

“Hugh, why is your sister just standing there?” Jack Zen raised an eyebrow in seeing Pinkamena not say or do anything.

“I don’t know, she seems to be okay from what Luna said.” Goldie shrug off to say in thinking that maybe whatever Luna said, didn’t hit Pinkamena so hard.

But of course, that was gonna be proven wrong to Goldie in what happened next here…

“GAAAAAAAUGHHHH-AAAAHHHHH….” For in the sudden moment, that’s when the silence was broken that Pinkamena then was screaming without warning. “WIZEMAN!” She screeched out again, but this time with a name that was included.

During the little scream feast, everyone had cover their ears except for Omega who just turn his sense of hearing down. But pretty much, Pinkamena was starting to freak out slightly more so then usual & she dashes off in leaving the room without warning for a split second. Then a few seconds later, she zip back & comes back in a blink of an eye with a book in hand. She slams the unknown book down, & opens it in turning page after page. Many were puzzled as they chat to one another of what’s going on with the freaked out pink pony.

“Is this him?” Pinkamena then finds the page & points it to Luna in wanting a response, but the mare had her eyes shut. “Luna! Is this him, ANSWER ME,” She was shaking Luna in wanting answers right now, time was ticking here.

“Sis, calm down! You’re gonna have a heart attack! Luna’s resting, we can’t wake her up from the medicine we injected into her.” Goldie came over to pull his sister back from being a little overly doing things; especially since Luna needs to recover.

“Plus, we may have to explain your sudden outburst to the others outside wanting results.” Omega pointed out another case that will need to be done in a bit, the others outside might have heard the ruckus.

“But you don’t understand, we may be in BIG trouble, & not just us, but our friends too!” Pinkamena stated to say that the situation has really gone up from a 1 to 10 instantly.

“What do you mean?” Sombra raised an eyebrow in having heard that claim.

“Oh dear, this is not good! NOT GOOD AT ALL!” Pinkamena spoke in feeling worried about the situation.

“Sister, what is wrong? Who is it that you seem freaked out over?” Golden Heart asked in wanting his sister to calmly tell them, what has got her so freaked out.

“What’s wrong? WHAT’S WRONG! I’ll tell you what’s wrong! THIS!” Pinkamena shouted off a bit in being all panicky before she open the book to the page she saved to show everyone a drawn picture of a good view of Wizeman’s image. “He’s known as Wizeman the Wicked! He is as powerful as Grimmore, like Luna said about one whose power is near that to be godly. And in that realm, he rules the Realm of Nightmares, & what’s worse, our friends will be facing powerful Nightmarens that he has made.” Pinkamena explained the case in showing the picture images of this Wizeman guy and his army of Nightmarens in which they are trouble.

Goldie’s group seem to have taken in this news as some big shocker, there was someone else that was like an evil godly being like Grimmore, that’s all they need. And worse, their friends seem to have been caught in this mess, how can they get by.

"Oh dear, fighting the forces of the Three lords is one thing, but to face someone that is like a god, it seems dangerous!" Fila exclaimed with worry about the subject here.

"But wait, I think I recall hearing that realm, but…wasn’t there someone who is like a guardian of dreams, just like Luna?” Autumn Gem spoke to say something that was on her mind in thinking, there was someone else like Luna in that realm where it’s a being oppose to Wizeman.

A sudden record player scratching noises was heard as this makes everyone even Sombra surprised to stare at Autumn Gem.

“Well I used Pinkamena's laptop when she sends messages to some ponies & found out about this other being.” Autumn Gem blushes faintly to say this in having caught so many listeners.

This makes everyone more shocked & surprised that makes Autumn Gem blush a bit more in getting so much attention. They never expected that this mare did such studies to learn something about this before even the pink pony could explain it.

“For once I am surprised to say this…..but that's true. There is someone there that can help the gang out.” Even the stumped Pinkamena responded off in having to agree on what was discussed & that there is someone in that place to help their friends out so it’s not completely hopeless.

With that, many were nodding & they all chat about it, if there is a hero in a place with there is great evil, then the Mane Six may just survive yet. But at the moment, Pinkamena ponders & is worried as she looks at the sleeping ponies & recalls when she was trap in their state. It was during the time she escaped a burning fire of Dark Flames made by Grimmore & that very power was poisoning her & fueling her dark half of her personality that fuse with it to become; Phantom Psycho Pie. But the pony managed to destroy that evil & awake from the nightmare. She walks to the six mares, looking at them, being reminded of what she went through, but knows….they are not gone & won’t be gone with help nearby.

“Be strong my friends & stay together.” Pinkamena then places her right hoof on one case while she spoke this slightly quietly to her sleeping friends.

Pinkamena moves in sliding her hoof pass each of them sleeping capsule ponies, wishing deeply that they can be safe from wherever they are. But then in a sudden flash without warning upon the last capsule, ab image comes showing a pony of pure evil, bloody & sinister as she was laughing off sight before fading. Pinkamena suddenly gasped & backs up tumbling to fall on the floor as if she felt like she saw…a specter of fright that caught her by surprise. This made many notice Pinkamena’s action, Golden Heart moves to her & helps her up along with Omega; not sure if something made the pony yelps trip backwards or something else.

“Hey sis, you okay?” Goldie asked in seeing something made his sister seem jumpy.

“Your heart-rate is pumping unusually faster. Stating the phrase; ‘You look to have seen a ghost’ statement.” Omega concluded off in mentioning this factor of what Pinkamena’s action suggests.

“You don’t know the half of it….gulp….she’s there!” Pinkamena swallowed hard before saying who was there in the capsule of the sleeping ponies.

“Who? Who’s there?” Fila asked in not following along the sentences the pink pony spoke of.

“Oh, that's right, you weren't aware Fila, it's something me & the others would know when I was in a coma…who even Goldie & me met.” Pinkamena slowly stated to remind the time she was in a coma-state & there was something that happened that scared many that recall that day.

Then without a second warning, Jack Zen, Omega & Golden Heart showed concern expressions. And while Omega lack the expressions, the other two stallions were shocked by this reminder.

“But that’s impossible! We all saw her turn to ash & dust!” Goldie exclaimed that there was no way that evil phantom from his sister could be alive.

“Are you talking about that Phantom Pyscho Pie you told us about that happened when we were not around?” Sombra asked in becoming curious & concern from sensing tension.

“That’s the one! But I’m still lost! How is she even alive?” Pinkamena asked off in not getting something with much worry, as she wonders how that enemy from her dream state is alive.

"Um, what if it was simply drifting in the void of space & time, & the moment that bridge Luna saw was there, maybe it slip in there & into the realm of Nightmares.” Autumn Gem suddenly spoke out in getting some attention in what she thinks could have happened and might add up.

And for the third time in a row, everyone except Omega showed shocked expressions by this. Why even Sombra is stunned by this that his love had a good theory.

“Well it could be, why else would Pinkamena have seen her?” Autumn Gem shrug off her shoulders & blush in seeing there were some that almost doubled her…almost…

In a little while, everyone slightly nods in seeing the good point the mare made. If that were the case, then it might explain some things.

“I know the Mane Six are strong, but in that place, Phantom Pie is in its purest element.” Pinkamena explained the case of what serious problems they are now gonna have to deal with.

“Phantom Pie?” Fila raised an eyebrow in having heard that name, was it meant for Phantom Psycho Pie?

“Shorter name for her, she’s still the Psycho Pie, but a Phantom too, but together, it makes addressing the subject easier.” Pinkamena spoke off to help with easily speaking the shorter name while labeling it in what they can describe this foe. “In any case, if she & Wizeman join together, that will be a bloody nightmare for our friends.” She shook her head off in getting back to the major point of how serious things have gotten.

That did earn some concerns from everyone in the room, some of them recall how much trouble Phantom Pie gave Golden Heart when he fought her in Pinkamena’s dream & he just barely managed to make it out alive. But while many felt concern, Golden Heart steps up near his sister to have everyone’s attention.

“Listen you guys. Twilight & her friends have been through much worse, I have faith they will make it out together. We must have faith in friendship & hope for the best, while we will help support them & keep their bodies safe, no matter what.” Golden Heart spoke in giving this speech here, stating that if anyone can get through such madness, it’s the Mane Six. So until they return, they must give them spiritual support by having faith in them while protecting their bodies so their Dream Spirits can come back to them.

Once that was over, did it help brighten everyone’s spirits; Goldie was right, they must have faith that Twilight & friends will make it out of that jam in one piece. Even Pinkamena smiled in seeing her brother was right, giving up would be too easy.

“Your right brother, they can do it. We just need to have faith in friendship!” Pinkamena smiles to pat her brother’s back in having her spirit lit up with new hope now.

“You guys keep working, I’ll head out to explain the situation to the others waiting for news.” Jack Zen stated in knowing that he’ll need to inform the Mane Six’s family & friends of what’s happening.

With a nod from the others, Jack Zen left to give a report to Spell Nexus of what is currently happening & what they learn from the Mane Six’s condition to even what Luna told them. As everyone was working, Pinkamena goes back to reading the brain waves of the six mares in their dream-like states. Hoping that they can all make it out of whatever troubles they’ll be facing…

--------------

At this very moment, we see some form of light across some starry night sky. The light slowly began to form into three beings of certain pony characters; Twilight, Applejack & Pinkie Pie. They appeared to still be in a sleepy state while they are now falling gently & stars whizzed all around their bodies. The sensation was enough that it tickled them a bit to laugh when occasionally some hit until….they yelp awake & landed on a white path stone structure. The three ponies finally gather their bearings of their senses to look around, the path they were on lead to a middle of a grassy clearing that was surrounded by a forest & before them was a great gate that had decapitated Greek statues that were guarding the said gate. And there was even a fountain that appeared to be not squirting water, being dried up ahead. And at the time of arrival, a strange musical sound was heard called ‘When the Night Falls’, and seems to be the theme for this place.

“Woah! I don’t think we’re in Ponyville anymore!” Pinkie Pie spoke off in seeing they are not in their old home town or even the castle no more.

“Ye think Pinkie Pie? Twilight, where de heck are we?” Applejack rolled her eyes in seeing her friend realized that just now, before asking the smart mare of where they might be.

“I don’t know. Last thing I remember was…running, then a light at the end & another light before…nothing!” Twilight exclaimed from lastly recalling her friends ran from dark cloud creatures, then ran to a light & also felt another light pushed them; but while in truth, did not know the last thing was done by Luna.

“Ohhh, looky look things!” Pinkie Pie pointed to approach some strange, glowing orbs. They appeared to be swirling around like snow globes of blue water.

“Pinkie, don’t touch them, ye ain’t know wha they do.” Applejack sternly told her friend to not be so careless.

Too late, Pinkie Pie couldn’t help herself, she approached the blue balls & they whizzed around her before vanishing from a little ‘plop’ effect as some little blue sparks sailed into the air around her.

“Neat-o!” Pinkie Pie smirked in liking that feeling.

“Are these things magic? I wonder.” Twilight approached one of the blue orbs, but not so closely, & as she was about to lean her horn to glow….nothing happened; no magic aura. “Hugh, I…I can’t focus my magic!” She yelped in feeling that she wasn’t getting her magic out.

“Say wha hun?” Applejack raised an eyebrow in having heard that, what did Twilight mean?.

“I don’t understand, my horn’s still here, but…I don’t really feel like my magic is with me. Why…?” Twilight stated from knowing her horn was here, but unlike the time with the Negate from the End of Equestrian, it cancel her magic. This time however, there felt like there was no magic at all from her being.

“So now you’re just some pony with a horn on her head that has no magic?” Pinkie Pie asked off in thinking what the case in being was here, much to getting stares from her friends. “Oops, well…you still got your wings to fly, right?” She sheepishly said while trying to look on the brighter side.

“I guess…I can fly above & see where we landed.” Twilight responded before holding her wings out to fly…but….she was not coming off the ground. “What….you have to be kidding me; I can’t FLY either?” She spoke off in surprise shock, now for unknown reasons, even with her wings, she can’t fly; why?

“Hugh, you know it’s weird, some birds have wings, but they can’t fly. Mostly if they are unable to fly. Is it the same for ponies too?” Pinkie Pie pondered off to randomly state such things in how a Pegasus pony can’t fly, even for an Alicorn.

“Well ain’t this something fishy. First Twilight can’t crack a spell, now even with wings, she can’t fly, why?” Applejack groans to say that something was up, how was it that Twilight’s magic is not working & that even with wings, she can’t fly.

Twilight looked ahead from where she and her friends landed in, they don’t remember much, but….maybe the answers they seek are within the place with the dried fountain.

“Maybe the answers we seek are over there. Come on girls, let’s get moving.” Twilight issued to say this to her friends that they can find answers if they explore.

Soon Twilight, Applejack & Pinkie Pie move ahead to approach the gate while the pink pony happily collected more of these blue orb things that tickle her & she was having fun. Wasn’t long before the ponies were now walking to try to find answers by making their way to the fountain when…

“Visitors from another world, welcome.” A strange voice spoke out, sounding wise & experienced.

“Yikes! Am I hearing voices in my head again? Although, this one isn’t saying to eat cupcakes!” Pinkie Pie yelps in thinking she’s hearing voices.

“I think we all heard de same thing. Ain’t no way it’s just ye voice Pinkie.” Applejack stated to say the fact that they know.

“I take it this is your first time here. Judging by your expressions.” The voice spoke again in noticing the responses the ponies made.

“Who’s there? Where…” Twilight was asking out in just who or where the voice was until…

“Waaaahhh!” The pony trio yelps backwards when something came face to face with them in being scared and surprised out of their minds.

While on their flanks, Twilight, AJ & Pinkie Pie managed to seeing something that seem….like a talking owl! From his appearance, he look like a brown feathered owl, blue eyes, wearing golden glasses over his yellow beak, yellow talon feet, wore a dark purple jacket with red sleeves with yellow edge linings, & a blue shirt inside while he had a glass button by the neck region. He was quite portly & a bit fat, seem like a bigger version to Owlicious, yet he seem friendly enough to the ponies.

“Talking owls! And this guy can say more than hoot?” AJ asked off in disbelief i what she’s seeing.

“Which we confuse as ‘who’ which leads to confusion.” Pinkie Pie pointed out the matter of what can confuse them from the ‘hoot’ & ‘who’ responses owls make.

“Who…who are you?” Twilight asked astounded in seeing some sorta owl that can speak English and can be having a conversation.

“I am Owl.” The owl creature flapped his wings to approach Twilight & friends to give a self-introduction. “I have lived here since…well, since long before you three were born.” He explained the case of having lived in this place so long, it was before these three ponies time.

“Wow! That sounds like really, really, really, really long time!” Pinkie Pie stated to say in thinking that this guy must be really old.

“Yes, indeed. I’ll bet that you’re wondering just where here is, eh?” Owl stated off in having to guess that those that have entered this place, do not know where they ended up in.

“Matter of fact, yah, we are.” AJ lightly nods in agreeing on wanting some answers.

“Well then, have the things you’ve seen when you’re asleep ever felt particularly real to you three?” Owl questioned off in asking the ponies an unusual question at this moment. “Have you ever thought for sure that it all had to be something more?” He questioned off the fact if when one’s asleep, that it’s not really real.

The ponies were hard at thinking these puzzling questions, none of them ever really bothered much about what they see in dreams when asleep. Most of the times, it’s either good or bad, but Luna helps keep track, & stuff, so course they never bothered…

“I suppose those are really good questions, I never really thought of it.” Twilight stated off to say this to Owl here.

“Well my dear, that’s because what people think of as ‘dreams’ is really this world!” Owl proudly explained the case of what those that dream feel like it’s real, is more likely from what they see in this world.

“A world….of dreams?” Twilight slowly gasped in having heard this

“Precisely.” Owl exclaimed to say, as he was flapping his wings to hover above the ponies to explain more things. “This is the Night Dimension, the place people, or any creature, make their way to when they’re asleep.” As Owl discussed the issue, Twilight, Pinkie Pie & Applejack slowly stood up on their hooves & look around in new intrigued thoughts at the time. “This area here of which you stand upon, is known as the Dream Gate.” Owl pointed out that the place they are in right now within this dimension, was known as the Dream Gate.

“So we’re asleep, an’ in some other dimension? Some pony knock some sense into my noggin ta wake me up.” AJ rolled her eyes in feeling this was so hard to believe, if she’s asleep, then she needs to be woken up…but… “Ow! Pinkie!” Then without warning, Pinkie Pie whack her hoof to AJ’s noggin in responding to her question request.

“What! You asked! So, did it work? Let me try!” Pinkie Pie replied off to say before deciding to do her…only that knock her down. “Oh, nope…still here.” She rub off the pain while seeing that didn’t work at all; so for unknown reasons, they are asleep but seem to feel things, it’s so weird.

“My, you are certainly a strange bunch.” Owl raised an eyebrow in studying this group and their behavioral patterns.

“Yes sir, we thank you for telling us where we are, but…how can we get back?” Twilight spoke in asking a different question.

“That I believe is when you awaken, or would if the case was the same.” Owl wisely stated to say this in the course of the question itself for the ponies.

Just when Twilight was about to ask another question, something was heard from the surrounding area of the Dream Gate. It sounded like a lovely flute being played, it sounded beautiful, with an enchanting melody to make one feel…happy and joyful; where was it coming from?

The answer came to appear as someone who looks like a jester who has cream colored skin, blue eyes with what appears to be cat-like pupils or "smooth slits" and a thin body. The attire consists of a unique jester-like outfit; a purple striped jester hat, a magenta collared vest with red & gold accents encrusted with blue diamond shaped jewels & gold star shaped buttons & has a large red jewel on the chest, white long sleeves embedded with faint gray markings along with violet and gold patterned cuffs, a pair of white gloves & tight violet overalls around the feet up with magenta & gold coloring around the feet & legs & white runes or markings on the hips/thighs. And as it shows, the jester floated above & played an invisible flute without a care until stopping to look down in seeing Owl & the ponies watch the little musical show. Then without warning, the strange jester flew around, creating sparkling star trails in the wake.

“Oh, well if it isn’t that carefree little rascal again.” Owl issued off in seeing who was soaring around as he knows the person.

“Well I’ll be…heh, fer a rascal, seems pretty good.” AJ replied off to say in seeing the act done.

Then soon the jester figure soars down to the ground but seems to hover while studying the three ponies here.

“Hey! Now these three looks interesting!” The friendly & curious jester spoke off with hands on its hips to study the ponies, she found them…interesting. “My name is NiGHTS. What’s your names?” The revealed jester flew between Owl to happily introduce one’s self to the ponies.

“Howdy, names Applejack.” Applejack greeted the one called NiGHTS in her cow-folk friendly manner.

“I’m Pinkie Pie! Say, are you a boy or a girl? Your voice sounds like either way, but I think you’re more a girl &…hmmm-hmm-hmmm…” Pinkie Pie was saying before getting off topic to where Twilight covered her friend’s mouth.

“Um…heheh, sorry about her. I’m Twilight. Twilight Sparkle.” Twilight responded a bit shy in this being their first meeting.

“Huh, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, & Twilight!” NiGHTS responded to say in taking in to absorb the new names of those here. “Say now. Have any of you ever thought about flying?” NiGHTS asked off in suggesting the thought of those that wanted to fly; namely AJ & Pinkie.

“Well gee, if I had wings, I sure could fly.” Pinkie spoke in feeling what it be like to fly.

“But we don’t & de only one who should be able ta, can’t fer unknown reasons.” AJ shrug off her shoulders in seeing the two Earth ponies can’t fly, & Twilight who’s an alicorn can’t for unknown reason?

“No surprise, in this dimension of dreams, the dreamers need certain focus to fly. Even with wings, they won’t work outside your awake world.” Owl explained the case of point that even those that can fly when awake, have harder times doing it or having control when they sleep.

“Then maybe the same can be said for magic. So I guess I’m now grounded too.” Twilight spoke off in learning this, when one is asleep & a Dream Spirit, they cannot do much of flying or use magic of their own free will, they are now just like Earth ponies.

“Cheer up, there is a way.” NiGHTS spoke to say this in cheering up their new friends here. “If any of you Dualize with me, you can check it out for yourself! Want to give it a shot?” NiGHTS extended her hand in offering to help those here experience the feeling to fly.

“Hugh? Dual…?” Pinkie Pie raised a puzzled expression in not following.

“Du - a - lize!” NiGHTS held her right finger to slowly pronounce the word for the group here to follow along.

“Hoo!” Owl spoke to come in to flap nearby in about to speak here. “You see friends, ‘Dualizing’ allows your bodies to assimilate with one another.” Owl explained the case in what it means to Dualize with NiGHTS here, who stood ready; but the ponies seem a bit…puzzled in thought of what it means to Dualize. “Ah. It’s probably much easier to understand if you just try it. Go over & touch NiGHTS. You’ll see what I mean in no time.” Owl assured those that were unfamiliar with things that if any of them want to try it out, they simply must touch the jester.

Now Twilight, AJ & Pinkie Pie look to another to try to decide what to do now, this all sounds so very new to them.

“Girls, do you wanna try this?” Twilight asked her friends in what they think first before coming to a decision.

“Probably, but…maybe ye should take de first shot hun. Ye can tell us how it feels afterwards.” Applejack nods off to say, but think Twilight outta be the first.

“While I like to be a part of it, I can wait. Maybe it can be fun.” Pinkie happily stated this off in what can be done a little afterwards.

Having come to a decision, the three ponies approach NiGHTS & it was Twilight that was stepping up. NiGHTS happily held her hand out to await, Twilight look to her own right hoof to tap to NiGHTS’ while their eyes closed simultaneously. Then in a sudden moment, a bright blue light surrounds the jester & ponies. Once it was over, do we see NiGHTS above the fountain area, but there was more that happened. Near NiGHTS side was what appeared like a spiritual form of Twilight, as the two open their eyes and for one of them to feel & look down at…glove hands & a jester body. Twilight’s answer hit her like a nail on the hammer…she WAS now NiGHTS!

“I’m….I’m…I’m you, how?” Twilight’s spirit asked in surprise, while we see her astro spirit form move, NiGHTS moved along with her.

“Surprising, isn’t it?” NiGHTS responded to say in moving both the body & even Twilight’s spirit too, they were in sync.

Soon Owl was seen flapping his wings to come up to the ones above in seeing there needs to be an explanation.

“Allow me to clarify, as a Visitor, your Dream Spirit has no defense or abilities to help you handle anything in our world. But Dualizing with NiGHTS allows one to share the body, combining to have NiGHTS help you out while giving you protection.” Owl explained the state of what happens when one Dualizes with NiGHTS, the results are this.

“That’s amazing! AJ, Pinkie, did you hear…hugh, where are they?” Twilight’s spirit was looking to tell her friends, only to see they aren’t on the ground no more; weird? Where did they go?

“Right here Twilight.” Pinkie’s voice was heard & that’s when Twilight & NiGHTS’ in sync turn to find…two spirits of Pinkie Pie & Applejack that were in a triangle form with Twilight being in front of them.

“Hugh. That’s certainly new.” NiGHTS lean near her to respond to finding this little scene a bit more…surprising.

“Ye tellin' me. How’d this happen?” AJ asked off in seeing they are here to as spirit forms with Twilight in control of NiGHTS.

“Hmmm…very curious…it seems that since you three are together, when one of you Dualize with NiGHTS, it seems you can…share, but only one at a time while the extras are…put in a state as observers.” Owl spoke to witness what was going on here & found it interesting to see that instead of Twilight being dualize with NiGHTS, AJ & Pinkie Pie are with her in observance.

“In short, unless we switch who’s up first, we’re backseat passengers.” AJ pointed off remotely getting the topic, it’s like who gets to drive a car, but different.

“Neat-o! Now we all can be together!” Pinkie Pie happily stated in seeing what they got going here.

“This is amazing! It’s like Xros Fusion, only…different!” Twilight spoke in being amazed, Dualizing seems to be much like Xros Fusion to merge those into one being, only…differently done as Dream Spirits it seems.

“Gehuhm….” Owl coughs to get some attention from the busy pony chatters. “Now then, on with the lesson. In NiGHTS’s stead, allow me to teach you how to fly. First, I suppose I should tell you about the Mindsight.” Owl explained in what he shall help in teaching those here in possession of being NiGHTS, in what to do.

“Mindsight?” The ponies in NiGHTS questioned in not knowing what that is.

“Let me explain. Do you see things as if they are your own eyes, but seems as if they are in back of your head? That, Visitors, is your Mindsight.” Owl pointed in a general direction for the others to follow along, they used their eyes to see & known the area spread. “By focusing your Mindsight, you can influence NiGHTS & fly in that direction in what you see. However, if your Mindsight is too far from NiGHTS in what direction you wish to go, it will turn red, breaking the link & NiGHTS will move unguided. Which is why, it’s only used for your field area.” He explained the case in what must be done, & if not done correctly will result in terrible conditions when flying.

“Golly…Sounds more tricky than what our Pegasus pals do.” AJ pointed out in seeing this new flying ain’t so easy.

“Well yes, but in any case. Mindsight control can be tricky. So, at first, you might want to fly around the plaza.” Owl explained the case in what this group needs to do in order to get a handle on things.

“Okay, so what’s first?” Pinkie Pie smiled off to say in being ready to take on something.

“Well one of you must guide where you want to go, NiGHTS will fly around accordingly. Simple, no?” Owl pointed out that since the ponies are Dualize with NiGHTS, one of them must help guide the jester.

“No…I mean yes! I mean…roger!” Pinkie Pie responded off puzzled before quickly correcting herself.

“We’re ready Owl. And don’t worry, I’ll help, I’m a quick learner.” Twilight spoke say that she’ll help in getting the handle of things.

“Good. Now take a whirl around the plaza.” Owl responded to hear the news, & suggested what these Visitors should do.

Then without warning, NiGHTS was seen moving by Twilight’s doing to leave a sparky starry dust trail. She did a loop-de-loop that Rainbow Dash taught her & it created an impressive flashy ball like a supernova star.

“Excellent, you already performed the skill Paraloops.” Owl proclaimed in seeing what was just done here.

“Para-what?” Twilight’s spirit asked in not knowing the name.

“He means that small portal, we call them Paraloops, with Twinkle Dust from the hands by flying in a circle, the ability sends who or whatever gets sucked in to unknown space.” NiGHTS explained the case in what they just did in what made a circle, made a portal appear to suck something in.

“Yes, it may even help send others you want to help to a safer world, but that will be discuss later. Now…continue.” Owl stated to say this while knowing they need to first finish their earlier lesson.

Then without wasting anymore time, did NiGHTS twirl around in leaving a golden trail of light emitted from the gold & purple wristbands on the jester’s wrist, or rather…their wrist. Soon the jester was doing some interesting tricks to fly around on the right side.

“Woo-hoo! Nice flying Twilight!” Pinkie Pie cheered her friend in seeing they gone and done well.

“Now then, continue to fly on the right.” Owl was seen flying up to keep up with those using NiGHTS to shore around.

“Don’t worry Owl, I think Twilight & her friends caught on.” NiGHTS spoke in giving their new friends some encouragement.

Soon after a bit of practice was done, Twilight’s spirit smiled in feeling so…alive; even without wings, she can soar like an angel. AJ & Pinkie Pie also learn from the backside while commenting how jealous Rainbow be to see them flying circles around the show-offy mare back home. Once everything was settle, NiGHTS body soar nearby as Owl came up to the jester & the three spirit ponies inside to speak again.

“Well done, Visitors! Well done indeed.” Owl complimented in seeing that task perform nicely. “Now I’ll tell you about a slightly more advanced flying technique, the Drill Dash.” He explained the matter of what else was next, something really nice too.

“Ohhhh, sounds exciting.” Pinkie Pie’s spirit smiled in where her spirit by NiGHTS showed how excited she was to hear that.

“How are we supposed to perform it?” Twilight’s spirit asked in being curious about this too.

“As with before my dear, to fly to the right & then let yourself go like dash. This is the high-speed Drill Dash!” Owl explained the case in what Twilight must do as NiGHTS to pull off a move.

“Wha are we waitin' fer, let’s get cracking!?” AJ’s spirit spoke off in feeling ready as ever to take on the task and perform something nice.

Soon those in NiGHTS made the jester fly upwards & then perform a spinning feature of a golden line trail & golden sparkles as if looking like a drill dashing across the night skies.

“Excellent, now for another test. Try to go through those floating rings over there.” Owl appeared near NiGHTS in seeing the pony visitors’ progress before pointing towards strange rings that were floating in the air, made up of golden orbs. “Fly through them while performing the Drill Dash and see what happens.” He pointed off to explain.

The ponies were unsure of what Owl meant, but hey, may as well learn something new. So in piloting NiGHTS, Twilight had the jester go through the rings, & near the last one, spun around at top speed to perform the Drill Dash again while the golden orbs fly around the jester’s body & absorbed into it. Those in NiGHTS felt very good, this was amazing that they flew higher into the sky & found another line of golden orb rings in waiting.

“Hoo-hoo….excellent work.” Owl spoke to fly in near NiGHTS and the others in speaking to them. “The Drill Dash is a useful skill, but using it causes your Dash Power to deplete.” He spoke in giving the grim news of using the Drill Dash too much will leave those here unable to use later.

“Say what? So we can’t use it all the time?” Pinkie Pie’s spirit asked off in shock to hear that.

“Sorry friends, that’s how things are.” NiGHTS responded to shrug off her & even Twilight’s astro-form’s arms on the subject.

“Listen Closely. To regain Dash Power, fly through the yellow Rings that you see.” Owl spoke in pointing to the rings that those in NiGHTS have done before. “When you fly through a Ring, a small amount of Dash Power will be recovered. So, give it a try!” Owl explained in how this group can regain their strength to perform the Drill Dash, by going through the Rings.

“Alright, here goes!” Twilight’s spirit stated before deciding to go for this.

Now in controlling NiGHTS, Twilight has the jester fly through the golden orb Rings, slowly recovering the Dash Power used up earlier. Then when they came near a double loop from going through one & going up, look like tricky stuff, but….NiGHTS was seen pulling it off like a circus act.

“Hoo-hoo…You’ve gotten quite good at this, now haven’t you?” Owl flew in to see how well these ponies have improved in where one of the three has NiGHTS go to such acts.

“I have to say, this is…well…fun.” Twilight’s spirit smiled in feeling like this was pretty fun.

“Fun nothing! We’re like doing circus acts, I LOVE THE CIRCUS!” Pinkie Pie’s spirit showed up in stating how much she love doing something like this.

“So how’s we done so far with knowing how ta Dualize?” AJ’s spirit asked Owl of their progress thus far.

“Oh yes, your progress. Cough, well…by the way, do you three recall the blue spheres that you’ve come across while flying about?” Owl gets himself together in speaking about another topic that needs to be gone over.

“I recall…I came across them earlier!” Pinkie Pie’s spirit spoke in knowing about the blue orb things.

“What are they?” Twilight’s spirit asked in not knowing the name of such objects foreign to her.

“Well…those are Blue Chips, with the power to revitalize your spirits & aid you. Be sure to pick them up when you see them.” Owl explained the name and the function of the Blue Chips to this group.

“Hugh, guess Pinkie Pie had de right idea after all.” AJ’s spirit replied off in seeing what was done was an okay act.

“Told you so!” Pinkie Pie’s spirit boosted in feeling like she didn’t mess up.

“Alright you two, save the gloating for later, time we do this next feat.” NiGHTS smiled off to speak to AJ & Pinkie Pie to hold off on that thought till later.

In agreement, Twilight was again having NiGHTS move to fly up over the next split loop while collecting the Blue Chips. Slowly, those within NiGHTS felt some form of energy going through them that helps the jester perform much better in whoever is in control. They even zoom through more golden orb rings with much easy pace & practice that Twilight even let Applejack & Pinkie Pie have a fair shot & it looks like they all have gotten the hang of it.

“Visitors…Have you gotten the hang of how NiGHTS moves when flying?” Owl asked off in flying after those flying NiGHTS around, & he heard some ‘yes’ replies from the pony spirits. “Good, then in that case. Try flying around the forest once.” Owl suggested this next course to help those get another feel for things.

Having heard that, did Twilight, Applejack, & Pinkie Pie, manage to take a turn in having NiGHTS fly around the forest while going through the little course of Rings & collecting Blue Chips. Pinkie even quoted they should definitely do a circus act when they get home to surprise everyone. Once things were settle, did NiGHTS flew near the fountain where Owl awaited the jester & the three spirit ponies seen.

“Splendid job, Visitors! Just splendid indeed!” Owl praise the ponies for having handle NiGHTS so well, it was surprising. “Seeing you figured out Paraloop as NiGHTS’ special skill, try drawing a circle with Twinkle Dust from the hands. Anything in that circle gets sucked in. There are some susceptible to its power like Blue Chips!” Owl explained the basic function to that skill ability that with NiGHTS, anything can be suck in; almost anything that is. “Isn’t that something? Well, it’s probably easier to see for yourself how it works then hearing me out. So go on now, give it a try.” Owl stated off in seeing those using NiGHTS will best learn on the field then by words.

“Time to do a loop-de-loop!” Pinkie’s spirit spoke in deciding to try to perform the task herself.

Soon NiGHTS moved off to find Blue Chips that floated about & soon did a circle form on one & a portal appeared to suck them in. Seeing how the task can be done, Twilight & AJ gave it a go with NiGHTS in circling long & wide Blue Chips to create bigger portals that suck in a lot more.

“Nicely done. By tracing the arc of a larger circle, a larger area will be sucked in by the Paraloop.” Owl explained the case in how well those in NiGHTS have done at this moment.

“Ye bet, why…bet’cha we can do this an’ practice more moves.” AJ’s spirit spoke in honestly thinking they are doing fine here.

“Oh my! This is terrible!” Owl screeched out in looking to a different spot in sounding horrid.

“What, we can’t do both?” Pinkie Pie’s spirit asked in not getting what was wrong.

“What!? No…Nightmarens, at the Dream Gate!” Owl responded off to say before issuing a situation they got.

“Nightmarens?” NiGHTS asked off in sounding surprise to hear that.

“What are those?” Twilight’s spirit asked in not knowing what Nightmarens are, neither did AJ & Pinkie Pie?

“Visitors, please, use the Paraloop ability you’ve learn to suck up those Nightmarens!” Owl exclaimed in a panicky tone of what needs to be done right away.

Without wasting a single second, Twilight took control of NiGHTS to fly off, & soon managed to find something that appeared out of nowhere. They came across a green seahorse-like creature type species of what were Nightmarens.

“Ready to loop around these Seapos?” NiGHTS asked off to those in the pilot seat in about to take on those that were called Seapos.

“Ready as we’ll ever be!” AJ’s spirit spoke off in being ready to get some gathering alright; this will be something the cow-pony will wanna get into.

Then by Applejack’s guide, NiGHTS performed some Paraloops over while going through some Rings & Blue Chips to help keep up their energy strength & dodging any attacks. After a bit of a while, did it look like there were not many Seapos around & they took care of them.

“Hoo! It looks like there weren’t too many of those Nightmarens after all.” Owl sighed in much relief to appear near NiGHTS & the ponies to see that everything was alright now.

“I think we can guess those things were not very friendly.” Pinkie Pie’s spirit asked in seeing what those things are supposed to be around here.

“Trust me, you aren’t wrong about that.” NiGHTS rolled the eyes in stating how well the pink pony address that off.

“Well now, you probably noticed, but with a large Paraloop, you can suck in Blue Chips from a wider area. Like when you took two of those Seapos at once.” Owl also explained the basic concept of what was performed just now.

“Well, guess we can try to know that performance too.” Twilight’s spirit shrug offs to say.

Soon NiGHTS was seen performing a larger circle around a wider stack of Blue Chips. Course the first few tries were not working until a bit more speed boost from Drill Dash caught up the Twinkle Dust, causing one Paraloop to work just fine. And from getting the handle on that, did the ponies have NiGHTS fly around to get in any other practices before they were seemingly going down from the Dream Gate shaped like a floating island to…some empty abyss of darkness.

“Hey, hold it!” NiGHTS spoke off in sounding concern in where Twilight was having them fly off to & stops to put her hands on her hips. “You see that black sea down there? Make sure you stay away from it.” As NiGHTS pointed, Twilight’s spirit follow the movements as she along with AJ & Pinkie’s spirits were listening carefully to these words.

“Hugh, why? Is it dirty & that’s why it’s black?” Pinkie Pie’s spirit asked off in being confused by the question itself.

“Ah, yes! You must never go near the Dark Ocean!” Soon Owl flaps on by to NiGHTS & the others in speaking his own worries & concerns for the matter. “It is a world of chaos & void. Hoo! If you slip in, you may never return!” The owl shuttered a bit to explain the serious matter of such a place, while NiGHTS nods to agree, the pony spirits in the jester seem concern; not liking the sound of going to such a place.

“A place…one never returns?” Twilight’s spirit gulps in not liking the sounds of that one, not at all.

“Golly, hate ta be a poor critter ta get drag down there.” AJ’s spirit responded to say in not wanting to experience something that horrible.

“Okay girls, this wasn’t bad for your first time! Let’s get back to the Dream Gate!” NiGHTS exclaimed in feeling they should leave here as quickly as possible, grasp the hand which Twilight’s spirit did even with a hoof.

Then NiGHTS flies off with those with her as Owl also flies along to follow going back up. After a moment, they all return by the fountain, & when NiGHTS landed, the jester’s body glowed bright blue with sparks before without warning, Twilight along with Applejack & Pinkie Pie stood out whole. Apparently the Dualizing was over & now the ponies were not one with NiGHTS now & return to being their own different entities. But what was actually going on was seeing that, something earn their attention.

“Ho Hoo! How curious! The Door to Nightopia has appeared.” Owl exclaimed off surprised in what he recognized, much to the ponies being puzzled at what he said.

Soon the ponies look to find some strange, large wooden door of the same style structure here in Dream Gate, had appeared. There were a small set of steps leading up to it.

“Nightopia?” Twilight asked off curious while looking at the door, being ever fascinated by what new things to be learn.

“Sounds like some place like Las Pegasus, de city of lights they call it back home.” Applejack pondered in what the name sorta rang a bell in another area.

“Wow, wonder what we’ll find there?” Pinkie Pie hops up to say this in getting excited.

Suddenly, Owl saw something at the bottom of the mares’ front hooves as if it was something…shocking.

“That…that red light! That’s the Ideya of Courage!” Owl gasped in realizing what it was these ponies seem to be in possession of & it surprised many.

“Hugh, Ideya?” Pinkie Pie repeated off puzzled in seeing what was on her front hooves.

“Wha in Sam Hill is dat?” Applejack asked off in what was the Ideya that Owl was talking about.

“Oh yes of course, you see…Here in the Night Dimension…” Owl spoke in about to explain something to these ponies in not knowing of what they truly hold. “There is a world called Nightopia, created by the light of Ideya!” As Owl spoke, Twilight & friends stared at their front hooves puzzled & even NiGHTS listen in from what this could mean. “I see…Each of ‘Your’ Ideya called this Door into being.” Owl theorized a thought of how this door appeared, most likely that the ponies had each a portion of the Ideya of Courage, & that did the trick.

“That’s amazing, you guys!” NiGHTS then cuts across Owl to speak words of praise to the ponies. “Most Visitors end up losing their Ideya on their way here.” NiGHTS held the right hand out to explain with facts of what others end up doing that they lose their Ideya before making it here. “But that Ideya from you three, creates the paradise called Nightopia.” NiGHTS explained that from one Ideya, it can create a place that is like paradise to those that are Visitors of the Night Dimension. “Let’s check it out! It could be of one of your own paradises come true.” NiGHTS insisted that they all go and check out this place.

“A Paradise? Whoopsie! That’s great news!” Pinkie Pie asked off in sounding excited, she likes to go to places that are paradise, means lots of fun, fun, fun!

“Well I’ll be, we did something good without even knowing it.” Applejack smiled off to feel like this here could be something nice that they did.

“That’s right! I’ll see you there!” NiGHTS nods off to say this while stating that the jester will see those here in that place, gave a hand wave & zoom off to magically go through and simply vanish straight through the door in question.

“I do wish that NiGHTS would sit still just for once.” Owl shook his head in being a bit bothered by the rash actions NiGHTS does, never staying in one place for too long. “Oh, well. I suppose I’ll finish telling you the rest in Nightopia then.” Owl shrug off to say while looking to Twilight, Applejack & Pinkie Pie, saying he’ll explain about Nightopia when they are all through the door.

“Wait…” Before Twilight held up to say something, Owl then vanished from thin air while some feathers dropped from where he was. “Girls, did you happen to feel something from that Ideya we had?” She look to her friends in asking if they sense something from the Ideya of Courage.

“Um….not sure, I felt something, but too distracted by glowing hooves.” Pinkie Pie stated to say in seeing that from the non-glowing hooves, the Ideya they had was not active now.

“That Ideya we had, that we all shared; it felt like…one or all six of the Elements of Harmony.” Twilight stated in thinking hard, the Ideya they had almost felt like it was a part of the elements from their world.

“But how? Those things can’t be here, can they?” Applejack asked in being lost, how can the Elements of Harmony be here when they are back at home.

“I’m not certain, maybe when we came here…our unique magic with them must have become fuse with these Ideyas. Maybe all six are scatter into tiny unseen fractures in one of them & that’s why it felt like a small portion of all six were from this one.” Twilight explained that since they represent the Elements of Harmony, perhaps what they had that was magic is now within Ideyas of this dimension.

“So, if we find more, will it be like bringing the Elements of Harmony back together again?” Pinkie Pie asked off in slowly getting the idea now.

“Makes de only sense, but fer how ta get them, we best follow Owl an’ NiGHTS.” Applejack stated to say that if they wanna recollect the fractured elements now residing in some Ideya things, they need to stick with those that can help them.

“Right, & maybe with NiGHTS’s help, we can find the others & get home. So…let’s do this!” Twilight stated to say in seeing that maybe this way, they can try to help another out.

“Right!” AJ & Pinkie responded in union to agree; sounds like a good plan to them.

So from all the ponies in agreement, they soon march up towards the Door before them as they see a little image of some color glass window picturing a mountain valley area. While they may not know what maybe beyond the door, the ponies think it’s their best shot to explore & help them find a way to get through whatever they maybe in. So once near, the Door slowly opens from AJ pulling the double doors where a bright light & butterflies came out along with a gentle melody. Soon everything begins to go white as now Twilight, Applejack & Pinkie Pie begin their first journey within the Night Dimension…hopefully, things will go well for them…

Author's Note:

Phantom Psycho Pie is an OC Pony villain made from VISION-KING, last seen in JusSonic's story: No Cupcakes with This Pinkie. (Noted, all events & discussion will be focus on a natural disaster event & around the character.)

A new twist to allow three Visitors to be with NiGHTS, but will serve as those to switch places with the one moving the jester hero.

Well now, things have gone mostly either way, but at least we see Twilight, AJ & Pinkie Pie doing okay, and with a good friend to be. Soon the Mane Three group enter a place from Applejack's dream world she made, Pure Valley. But things get a little rough when some 'old' enemy of NiGHTS enters; Reala! What will Twilight's small band of friends do to help free the trapped NiGHTS, and will they survive another enemy to encounter Donbalon!? We'll have to stay tune to find out more...