• Published 14th Mar 2016
  • 2,147 Views, 5 Comments

MLP: Nights Journey Of Dreams - JusSonic



When the Mane Six ends up in a different dream world, they team up with a hero of dreams to stop an evil enemy.

  • ...
10
 5
 2,147

Chapter 24: Reala's Final Match!

Chapter 24: Reala’s Final Match!

The scene now opens up towards where the background theme of a more soft ‘Crusing Together’ is still heard. But right now, our main focus is the Big Ben clock tower itself. Just above was the spot Phantom Pie was around before she left and we soon focus on attention on NiGHTS who was chain to the floor by her ankles and chain by her wrist to the ceiling. She was unconscious, but was seen wearing the gold Persona mask that symbolizes loyalty to Wizeman. Wasn’t long until the Mane Six flew in from finally overcoming the obstacles to find their friend. As the ponies walk over to NiGHTS, they look to another to nod in what to do next.

“Everypony knows what to do?” Twilight spoke off in stating this to her friends in what needs to be done.

“After takin’ out them lock things, it should free NiGHTS.” Applejack stated in recalling that those lock doors were like NiGHTS’s cage prison things; destroy three to get her freedom.

“And we still have them keys right here.” Pinkie Pie smiled off to show that they had the two keys from their fight against Phantom Pie.

“Who have thought that with the last two keys could be used to help us here.” Rarity pondered the thought in how this has turn out for them.

“Let’s save asking that question for later, kay?” Rainbow Dash stated in thinking now they should be focus on a bigger issue here.

“Let’s hurry up & free NiGHTS.” Fluttershy insisted that they help free their friend here.

The ponies took a spot to help unshackle NiGHTS, Pinkie Pie & Fluttershy work on the ankles that came undone. Then Twilight & Rarity went up to work on the wrist cuffs next, & after some fiddling around, that work out. NiGHTS’s body was free from her chains, as her body limps over to impact the ground.

“Ah!” Fluttershy yelps in seeing what happened to their friend, she was unconscious & may not have felt that.

“NiGHTS!” Twilight called out to her friend that collapsed, was NiGHTS alright after she was taken.

“Come on now, ye ain’t about ta quit on us now!” Applejack declared off to say this in giving some support words.

“Yes, please wake up.” Rarity asked forth in wanting the jester to awaken for them.

“Come on, we came this far to get you.” Rainbow Dash asked in wanting NiGHTS towage up and look them in the eye.

“Pretty please, wake up.” Pinkie Pie begged out in hoping NiGHTS would come around.

Slowly, signs of life are seen when NiGHTS' eyes began to slowly awaken. Having regain her consciousness after being knock out by Wizeman, & from hearing familiar friendly voices, help awaken her quicker.

“It’s okay….don’t worry about me.” NiGHTS spoke off exhausted to say while slowly getting herself up; knowing her friends have come to help save her.

“Well that’s good.” Applejack nodded to Rarity with a smile in seeing their friend was gonna be just fine.

“Yes, thank heavens, for a minute, we thought the worse…” Rarity sighs to say in feeling like they were on the edge of being scared out of their mind.

“Thanks, all of you.” NiGHTS spoke off to return her gratitude to her friends in coming to her rescue, it took guts to reach this stage.

“Aaahhhh/Waaahh!” Suddenly, Twilight & Rainbow’s voices were heard letting out cries; that got the other ponies & NiGHTS’s attention big time in thinking something was wrong. And when AJ, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & NiGHTS turn around, they are met with an unexpected sight; Reala! The First-Level Nightmaren & loyal servant to Wizeman was grasping around Twilight & Rainbow Dash’s back necks, as if choking them as they tried to break free with little success of this guy’s strength. At the same moment, the background changed to play ‘EVENT - Reala Returns’ during this dramatic moment.

“And just what do you think you’re doing, sneaking around here, NiGHTS?” Reala remarked off in seeing that NiGHTS was about to move off & as the weakened good jester stands up again, the evil Nightmaren held the two ponies before the rest in his captive hands.

“Eek! It’s Reala!” Fluttershy yelps upon seeing the really scary evil red jester appear from behind them.

“But where did he come from? We didn’t see him when Phantom Pie came at us?” Pinkie Pie asked off in where this guy even came from, they didn’t notice when they fought Phantom Pie.

“Funny thing, Phantom Pie was supposed to guard NiGHTS & she couldn’t do so…against mere Visitors.” Reala remarked off lightly in stating how Phantom Pie could have lost to these Visitor ponies that should have not given a strong Nightmaren such trouble.

“Reala, you coward! Let them go!” NiGHTS yelled off in anger in seeing that Reala has now stoop this low, he captures her friends when their guard was down after they came all this way to free her.

“Coward? Moi?” Reala asked off as if taking that to heart to pretend to be shock, but didn’t feel a thing. “You’re the puppet who can’t do anything without borrowing power from Visitors.” Reala remarked off to say while having look between the two captive team leaders of the split Mane Six; for to him, NiGHTS needs the power from Visitors to help get by, as it has been seen.

“What do we do? We need Rainbow to Dualize with NiGHTS.” Rarity whispered to AJ in seeing they are in a pinch here.

“Same with Twilight, he’s got us in a corner now.” Applejack whispered back in seeing neither of them can make a move with their friends held hostage.

“You two, I suggest you not whisper any plans to allude me or save your friends.” Reala sternly snap off to those that were whispering to cease at once, for their friends’ sake. “For without a puppeteer, the puppet’s strings cannot move. So I’ve taken the liberty to grab both sides that have been apart on their journey here.” Reala was certain that keeping Twilight & Rainbow from the others will insure no Dualize Mode with NiGHTS by the others.

“Huh! You’re the one who’s a puppet!” NiGHTS huffs off to stare against Reala in making this stated claim. “A puppet for Wizeman!” NiGHTS issued off that Reala is the REAL puppet being used by Wizeman as she takes off her Persona that symbolizes loyalty to Wizeman & toss it to the floor.

“What!” Reala snapped off in sounding very angry, so angry, he dropped Twilight & Rainbow Dash to the ground, not caring about having hostages when something more has earn his attention by NiGHTS’s words.

“So, let’s see which one of us is just a mere puppet, then.” NiGHTS challenged forth with her hands to her waist, making a claim for only the two to solve. “You & me…one on one!” NiGHTS declared that she & Reala shall face off against another.

“Hah! Hah! Hah! You’re on!” Reala held out his right hand to let off a laugh in having accepted the challenge term. “I’ll make sure that you’re in no shape to get in my way ever again!” Reala remarked off to slowly hold up his hands to almost grasp them, stating he’s gonna end things with NiGHTS so that the good jester will never again, keep getting in his way.

Then like that, Reala shot off from the clock tower at a fast speed. And at this time, NiGHTS watch him go, while Applejack & Pinkie Pie check Twilight while Rarity & Fluttershy check on Rainbow Dash to see if they are alright. But the ponies look to NiGHTS who held her fists to grasp as if looking like she’s about to finally settle the matter between her & Reala once & for all.

“NiGHTS…” Twilight whispered off the name in looking to her friend.

“NiGHTS…” Rainbow Dash also whispered out her friend’s name in seeing what will happen.

NiGHTS turn her head to her right to look back at her pony friends who all showed signs of being worried for her. So what NiGHTS did was show a smiling face, gave a right thumbs up as if saying ‘Don’t worry. I’ll be okay’ sign to relieve the Mane Six of their worries. Then NiGHTS slowly turn away from her friends, & soon took off to fly from Big Ben’s top tower to go where Reala was….by the face of the clock tower. At which, the background theme ended & some evilly music began to fill the air. Reala was going into the same gathering energy pose from before when last he fought NiGHTS.

“I’ll deliver your head to Master Wizeman myself! Grruuaagh….” Reala declared off in gathering his power into one focus force with all he’s got. “Hrrruuaaghhh!” Then he shot off his arms into the air and soon red energy waves were shot up.

And then came a crimson portal, but something was different in what symbol overcame around the spot. Instead of a triangle with three circle holes, it was shape like a star with FIVE circles. As the crimson portal vanished, this new terror was left to glow its evil presence before everyone. And then at that moment, the background music started to play ’NiGHTS and Reala: Theme of a Tragedic Revenge’ at this moment in a new twist from last time. And soon, both jesters began to fly off while the ponies from the clock tower post watch on.

“Oh my stars, this looks way more than last time!” Applejack gasped out in seeing this was a different measure of ability compared from last time.

“Whatever do you mean, Applejack?” Rarity asked in not following what her friend was saying.

“We saw NiGHTS & Reala fought before, that thing in the sky is going to shoot out large meteorite orbs for them to throw at each other.” Twilight explained that before when they hid out of sight, they saw Reala pull out this move to fight against NiGHTS.

“But last time, it was in the form of a triangle, not a five-point star.” Pinkie Pie pointed out in mentioning what difference there was when they saw Reala use this move.

“Oh dear, that sounds like he’s really going to be serious now!” Fluttershy gasped with worry in not liking the sounds of it.

“Well if NiGHTS beat this creep before, she can do it again!” Rainbow Dash spoke off her own morale support in knowing NiGHTS won’t go down so easily.

And soon the battle was occurring now as more large purple orbs fell from the sky above and NiGHTS & Reala were rushing to collect any to throw to another. NiGHTS grabbed one to which it change to a murky green and brown color before tossing it at Reala, but the guy moved faster to dodge it in time. At the same time, Reala threw his own at NiGHTS who flew off to avoid getting hit. NiGHTS goes through some green Rings to charge up her Dash Power, and at the moment, an explosion happened when NiGHTS’s earlier missed attack impacted against another purple orb in the area. The skies were really letting many begin to fall across like a meteor shower that was faster than last time.

“What do you think NiGHTS, last time, I merely setup to capture you. This time however, will not be the same!” Reala issued off in mentioning this remember of last time.

“So you may say Reala, but in the end, I’ll turn this against you.” NiGHTS remarked back with a counter of what happened last time.

“Can you now, remember, there’s more of these so anything goes.” Reala smiled off in feeling confident in himself here.

“And soon, you’ll be going!” NiGHTS issued off to say this in what will be happening next.

Both jester opponents were going at it again. And when Reala throws an orb he toss to NiGHTS, the good jester did a shocking feat by grabbing that attack….and countering it right back. An explosion happened that took Reala by surprise as he felt the damage now. And while he was distracted, NiGHTS soar downwards to grab another orb, toss it at Reala to which it exploded on the guy, cause another feat of damage twice in a row. The Mane Six watch from the safety of the clock tower, seeing how fair the battle was going.

“Oh yeah! Double the payback!” Rainbow Dash cheered in liking what they are seeing ahead here.

“Darling, are we sure NiGHTS can handle this brute alone?” Rarity asked Twilight’s bunch in thinking if this was okay or not.

“She can handle it. I honestly think.” Applejack nodded off to say this of her own opinion.

“Right, and besides, look at all the explosive fireworks they’re showing.” Pinkie Pie smile off to say this in seeing what else was going on now.

“Oh, I am seeing it from this view.” Fluttershy nodded in seeing all the firework stuff seen thus far.

“Let’s just hope she can keep this up.” Twilight stated about NiGHTS keeping up this pace to win.

NiGHTS dives down pass Reala to grab another purple orb and toss it upwards, but Reala managed to fly faster and dodge it from attacking him. Reala obtain another orb to throw it downwards to clobber NiGHTS, but she managed to Drill Dash out of there, grab another purple orb to toss it upwards at the red jester. Reala didn’t bother to see that attack as he quickly obtain a new orb to just about throw it when…NiGHTS attack plunge down and imploded itself on Reala’s orb, causing two times the damage.

“Guuagh…” Reala yelps from taking that damage while looking annoyed a bit. “It appears you’ve already started to handle yourself well.” He made a sly smile in making a comment at this time.

“More likely you just never learn to stop when you’re beaten.” NiGHTS counter to respond to the matter of what’s going on here.

“I’m only just getting started, just watch and see!” Reala stated to say in getting himself ready to go on.

“Sorry, but I’m not the one who’s going to fall here.” NiGHTS issued off to remark in not about to go down so easily.

NiGHTS flew down below to grab another orb to spin and toss it upwards at Reala, but he flew far to manage to escape. NiGHTS was tailing the guy, but Reala toss another orb at her, but NiGHTS grab it to just throw it downwards to avoid damage. Reala took the chance to fly away from NiGHTS while she tries to catch after him. The ponies from the tower were pretty much watching this battle go out, not sure who’s gonna win, but they hope it be NiGHTS.

“Oh my, they seem almost evenly match!” Fluttershy yelps in seeing how close the battle is going.

“No surprise, they’re both de same rank of opponents.” Applejack nodded off that Reala & NiGHTS are pretty much of the same type and abilities; sorta.

“Top members from a powerful guy’s army, one good and the other bad.” Rainbow Dash stated how those two are Wizeman’s strongest Nightmarens, so this was a given notice.

“Goodness, this suspense is killing me!” Rarity gasped to say in seeing how much this battle was starting to go here.

“Hang on Rarity, we have to see where this goes.” Twilight spoke to help her friend be somewhat at ease at least.

“I know where…that way!” Pinkie Pie pointed out in seeing where the battle was going towards next.

Soon NiGHTS flew to chase after Reala, but he tosses an orb he obtain towards NiGHTS. But in a distract move, the good jester Drill Dash to which she made contact with the exploding orb, but managed to bypass it while trying to take less damage and overpass Reala even to his surprise. Reala flew up to obtain another orb and toss it to NiGHTS, but she grab it to throw off wards and it fell on its own to explode with another orb. NiGHTS went around more green Rings to recharge her Dash Power and charge after Reala when he threw another orb. But NiGHTS caught it to reverse it to toss back and it exploded on contact with Reala instead.

“The more you fight me Reala, the more I’ll fight harder!” NiGHTS was issuing that this battle is pointless and Reala should give up.

“Try if you like, NiGHTS, but I’m not about to be defeated.” Reala remarked off to say that he will not go down just like that.

Both jesters continued to search for more orbs to get, throw, but some kept missing the target. NiGHTS even had to be careful when Reala managed to land his own orb against the good jester’s orb that cause a double explosion. This battle was becoming longer & harder by the minute as neither jester was about to give up. Then NiGHTS managed to grab another orb & then quickly throws it off to impact on Reala when he was about to grab one, but…

“Grrauaghh!” Reala yelped from that force impact that seem to cause him to slowly drop.

“She got him!” Applejack cheered in seeing what was happening up there.

“Oh, that’s just like from before when he fell in battle.” Pinkie Pie smiled off to say in remembering this part well.

“Then it’s over?” Rarity asked in feeling that this fight is over now.

“Looks like it.” Rainbow Dash smiles to nod in feeling they can relax now.

“Oh thank goodness.” Fluttershy sigh with relief that NiGHTS won.

“Way to go NiGHTS.” Twilight smile to softly say this in thanking their friend for wining this.

“Heh-heh-heh….can you really say that it’s over?” Reala was suddenly letting off an evil chuckle in making a strange remark over the issue here of this being his defeat.

Suddenly, something was happening that Reala let off a roaring noise as if he was summoning his inner power again. But something else happened, his red crimson aura started to show signs of his magic taking the form of….BLACK FLAME! And soon, everyone sees a strange black evil aura lit in flames around Reala’s body, in which can be said in FOUR WORDS: This Can’t Be Good!

“What’s this? How are you…” NiGHTS asked off surprise, what was this strange ability Reala was displaying; it’s nothing she’s ever seen except…

“Surprise NiGHTS, well, I suppose you were not aware, but allow me to reevaluate…” Reala spoke off to speak with a cocky smile off his expression. “You remember Phantom Pie, the new First-Level Nightmare that Wizeman revived her?” Having heard that name again made NiGHTS recall her fight against Phantom Pie. “Well, she was granted new life, in exchange to give us a portion of a power from another evil god she had managed to grasp hold of.” Reala held out his hand to explain the facts about what Phantom Pie acquired, they got from her from another powerful enemy from the pony’s world.

“Another evil god?” NiGHTS repeated off in hearing this, that always means trouble.

“Yes, from the place where those Visitor Ponies originated from. For their strongest and most terrifying enemy, known as the War-God, Grimmore.” Reala held up his hands in feeling the power that he has course through his very essence. “These Dark Flames…were simply transferred to give Nightmarens a small boost of power. Unfortunately, it seem it wasn’t enough that they didn’t stop you. Even Cerberus was the closest to using more of it.” Reala explained the case in point where the power of the Dark Flames were meant to boost Nightmarens power, but it seems it was not enough because NiGHTS still defeated them all, even the strong Second-Level types.

“So then…” NiGHTS was about to ask, but was cut across.

“So….unlike the others, I have channeled the power I’ve gain to which I can do…THIS!” Reala exclaimed to say this while he slowly held up his hands above. “HRUUAAAUGHH!” Then he unleashed more of his red energy towards the sky again towards what he created.

Then as the crimson energy wave impacted what Reala made, & suddenly without warning, the star with five edges change into….A TEN-EDGE STAR!? Yes, with ten more portal holes on the edges, meaning more of what’s to come will rain down.

“He’s got TEN of them portal things!” Rainbow Dash yelped out to say in what they are seeing here.

“But this battle was crazy enough with five!” Rarity spoke in starting to get more worried than before now.

“It must be the Dark Flames, they’ve made him more powerful.” Twilight stated in seeing what was going on, the new power Reala is showing has help him to be stronger.

“But we managed ta survive Phantom Pie’s stuff, so why’s his different?” Applejack asked off in seeing something seem off from the two users of that evil flame.

“Didn’t you hear, he said it’s to BOOST his power, might mean technically, no real flames involved.” Pinkie Pie explained in what she could understand was the meaning behind Reala’s words.

“Oh dear, now this looks more tough than before!” Fluttershy yelps in fear of seeing this will be much harder than last time.

“Ready to take the act, to Round 2, NiGHTS?” Reala asked off in preparing to have the next act to be performed here.

“Grrrr…” NiGHTS let off a snarl in frustration in seeing this, if that’s the game, then she’ll just smack this guy harder.

And soon before anyone knew it, another battle round between the two jesters was already on the way. NiGHTS charged off to get another orb which Reala done the same, NiGHTS threw hers but missed & she had to dodge another that came from Reala’s side. NiGHTS went through some green Rings while trying to find any new orbs falling. But she decided to try another risky move as Reala threw an orb he got, NiGHTS managed to approach to roll around with it and toss the orb at Reala to give him damage in another explosive firework show. It was getting almost intense as both jesters race of, NiGHTS grab an orb above while Reala grab one from below, and both thrown theirs to which they exploded on contact.

“Hah hah hah….I can keep this up all night, NIGHTS. Can you?” Reala laughed off evilly while stating if NiGHTS can last a bit longer, he wonders.

“If you can, then so can I, let’s see what you got, Reala!” NiGHTS remarked off in stating the challenge again in what is gonna happen here.

“I intend to, and you’ll be begging me to put an end to your suffering.” Reala made a sly remark in how things will go down in mere moments.

“Well then, if that’s the way, we’ll just have to see, now won’t we?” NiGHTS made a snazzy comeback remark to counter her foe’s taunt.

Now two more orbs flew by, as NiGHTS went to secure one to toss it at Reala that almost had him, but the unexpected attack exploded behind him thanks to NiGHTS’s interference. Next, NiGHTS had to Drill Dash to grab another orb, and throw it upwards at Reala, but her move miss the target. Reala soon thrown his own orb at NiGHTS while flying up, but NiGHTS managed to grab her foe’s attack and roll it upwards to threw it up and slowly make its way to Reala to explode when he almost had another orb in his grasp. Both jesters were going at it that when they grab two orbs and thrown them, they exploded upon the other’s contact. The ponies watch from the clock tower, this battle was seriously in a new league.

“Which one’s winning?” Fluttershy asked off in not being so sure who was winning this fight.

“I…I can’t tell.” Rarity stated in being unable to determine which of the jesters are gaining advantage.

“Ooooh, this is cutting it too close.” Pinkie Pie moans to feel this was too much to bear.

“Reala’s new power is making it almost unfair.” Applejack stated to say this in who was having the upper hand.

“So why not charge in to help?” Rainbow Dash asked off in seeing the only chance they got to level the field.

“This is NiGHTS’s fight, Rainbow, we have to let her handle this.” Twilight explained the case in what they are seeing being done here.

NiGHTS continues to soar high above the skies, and found another falling orb before taking it and roll its position to launch at Reala’s backside to explode when he wasn’t looking to notice. NiGHTS then went through a quick row of green Rings and managed to obtain another orb before spinning her toss capability. And soon NiGHTS threw her orb upwards when Reala went up to get another orb, but as he had his, NiGHTS's attack collided to explode both orbs to cause double damage to him.

“You seem to be putting up more of a fight now.” Reala stated in seeing how much his opponent was giving out.

“I’ll take on whatever you throw at me!” NiGHTS issued off in challenging Reala to keep it coming.

“Really? Tell me NiGHTS, if I’m your biggest concern, then let’s see how well you deal with this!” Reala responded in becoming intrigue by that statement to put it to the test.

NiGHTS managed to dodge that orb Reala toss without much hard difficulties, but in her mind the guy’s attack seem like it wasn’t a miss, but more like a focus target. There was nothing besides her & her friends by the clock tower to…

“Hugh! No….” NiGHTS gasped in now realizing what it was that seem to be the obvious clue.

Now NiGHTS used Drill Dash to fly away from Reala and get right in the path of the orb. And as NiGHTS managed to grab it, rotated it downwards to avoid coming in contact with a different target. Namely, it almost came close to harming the ponies on the top of Big Ben. But if NiGHTS wasn’t there to stop it in time, it could have hurt the Mane Six especially when they aren’t Dualize with NiGHTS & their Dream Spirits are vulnerable.

“Are you all alright?” NiGHTS asked off to look at her friends in checking on their condition now.

“Yah! We’re good!” Rainbow Dash replied back that they were okay, nothing wrong at all.

“Nice save.” Applejack nodded off in giving thanks here.

“Thank you for the help, NiGHTS.” Fluttershy smiled to also give thanks for the aid.

“Honestly, Reala should watch his aims!” Rarity sternly stated in what the enemy almost did.

“I know, it’s like he intended it.” Pinkie Pie questioned off the thought of what the bad guy was doing.

“NiGHTS, did Reala miss and it was coming here, or…” Twilight was about to question what Reala’s method was….

However, there was no time to chitchat at this time. Just as NiGHTS had managed to stop one orb, more of them were coming that Reala had soon obtain to toss. NiGHTS was soon working like crazy to stop and divert all of any thrown orbs away from the ponies in the clock tower to keep them safe. NiGHTS seem to almost exhaust herself from that kinda strain, but Reala seem to smile at watching the good jester squirm.

“Reala! What are you doing?” NiGHTS snapped off in demanding to know what was the meaning of this attack.

“I’m targeting you, wasn’t it obvious?” Reala simply waved off to say it like it was here.

“You’re targeting them, they aren’t apart of our match!” NiGHTS snapped off in seeing what Reala was covering up, he was throwing orbs at her, but if they miss or she dodges, they’ll go for the Mane Six instead.

“That’s your greatest weakness, NiGHTS, you care about others before caring for yourself!” Reala remarked off to say this without feeling any remorse. “So, I’m just helping myself to where my attacks go even if they miss you. If you want them, go right ahead.” He shrug off to say this in not caring what NiGHTS does as he grabbed another orb and toss it.

Now the battle was starting to become one sided, as NiGHTS flew around to try to grab any orbs to throw them back at Reala, some miss or collided against the enemy’s own. Otherwise, Reala thrown some orbs that would either hit NiGHTS or go after the ponies which NiGHTS had to stop by grabbing that attack or stop it with another orb to cause the two to explode. Reala was now just toying with NiGHTS in using her weakness of caring for her friends rather than focusing on beating him. The Mane Six watch this battle & saw how much it was uneven & it was really starting to annoy that they were targeted intentional to distract NiGHTS from fighting back.

“Hey buster! Quit trying to cheat!” Pinkie Pie snapped off to tell Reala that he’s fighting dirty.

“Yeah, fight fair, if ye can!” Applejack shouted back in stating that this was supposed to be a fair fight.

“You’re doing some dirty tricks, now aren’t you,” Rainbow Dash issued off in calling this action foul play.

“I must say, NiGHTS is far better than you are!” Rarity sternly stated in seeing what Reala is truly like now.

“Right!” Fluttershy nodded off in being serious too here.

“At least she’s not using dark powers to help her win.” Twilight stated in knowing that unlike Reala, NiGHTS isn’t using dark powers to have an edge.

“Everyone….” NiGHTS responded in feeling touch by such morale support. “They’re right, I won’t lose to whatever dirty tricks you pull!” NiGHTS turn back to respond in having let a boost of courage in herself.

“How utterly pointless, perhaps a bigger display of the power I obtain will make you open your eyes, NiGHTS.” Reala rolled his eyes off in watching this touchy scene, time to change their tune.

Suddenly, the symbol above glowed when ten more orbs were shot off. But just then, Reala held up his hands and soon a red glow enveloped the orbs,as they were all murky green & brown, but they were strangely being manipulated. That was when many realize…Reala was now controlling all ten of them orbs at once and without touching them.

“Holy Cupcakes! He’s controlling TEN Orbs at once!” Pinkie Pie shouted off in seeing this unthinkable matter.

“Okay, that’s totally cheating!” Rainbow Dash protest to say this dryly in what was going on now.

“But how is he doing it?” Fluttershy asked off in feeling worried, the orbs were supposed to be caught from being fired randomly, so how does Reala have that much power to pull this off.

“It’s the power of the Dark Flames, it’s allowing him to control all of them, then just fire them off randomly.” Twilight explained that Reala has now taken a new hold of what he can do to turn the tides into his favor.

“But then how will NiGHTS survive that many?” Rarity gasped off in worrying that even NiGHTS can’t survive that many hits of explosions.

“Oh my, this is looking kinda scary!” Fluttershy yelped in really finding this a little too much on an overkill.

“Everyone, fly out!” NiGHTS yelled out to warn her friends to get away before Reala’s attack comes down.

Soon the Mane Six escape just before five of the orbs came to collided and explode around the tower of Big Ben, lucky thing the clock tower survived. The Mane Six were flying off to escape more of the incoming orbs attacking them, but NiGHTS race off to find any of the leftover orbs Reala didn’t control, and toss one of each to counter either one or two a time to completely get her friends out of harm’s way. Soon NiGHTS was going for a charge, and grabbed a nearby orb to throw it with all she had, as Reala saw this to levitate up, but the thrown orb exploded near a second orb behind Reala and was caught in the blast.

“It’s me you’re really after Reala or is all that boost of power you claim just for show?” NiGHTS spoke off in trying to avert the enemy’s attention only on her.

“Alright then NiGHTS, if you’re that much insisted on getting in my way, then let’s see you withstand this!” Reala narrow his eyes in deciding to take things up another notch now.

Now Reala summoned ten more orbs from his symbol spell in the sky as they all rotate to his command. NiGHTS soon had to take off to bypass those attacks, and as some were thrown or tried to squeeze on the target, but missed. NiGHTS managed to avoid coming too close to when four almost got in a fairway tackle measure and exploded. NiGHTS had to move to get any orbs that either were later came out that Reala had no control to use any to destroy by exploding more of the controlled orbs.

“How is it you can control this many, this is too much even for you, Reala?” NiGHTS asked off in how Reala had that much power, only Wizeman could be about capable of such a feat.

“Funny thing, when Master Wizeman obtain the Dark Flames from Phantom Pie, he decided to only restore her to a certain level. While she could use her abilities, much of her flames were not as powerful as before.” Reala explained the case in where Phantom Pie was brought to life, but she was different from before, much of it was a loss of the Dark Flames strength when Wizeman obtain it.

“So then Wizeman only helped her just to help himself to the power she could give?” NiGHTS asked off in having heard this all of a sudden, the Dark Flames she saw were dangerous, but Phantom Pie’s was only weaker than usual.

“That’s right, & if you want to be capable of using this power, just give up!” Reala smiled off in giving NiGHTS a final chance to join up with them & have a taste of such power.

“Never! I’ll never surrender to either of you!” NiGHTS snapped off to say that she’ll never give in.

“Then this really will be goodbye, such a shame. We had good times, oh well.” Reala shrug off to say this in seeing it’s time to cut the chase and get serious.

Now all the next ten orbs Reala summoned were now following after NiGHTS all at once. NiGHTS saw that she was in trouble, went through green Rings to recharge her Dash Power to perform her Dash Drills. She tries to take control of one of the orbs, but then one would be too close that it explode, causing her harm. And as NiGHTS took damage, she tries to not fall and continue to avoid as many of the orbs as possible, but Reala was really trying to get her with all ten of those things. The ponies watching were fearing if NiGHTS could take that much punishment.

“Twilight, isn’t there something we can do?” Rarity asked off in thinking there’s a way to help out.

“Like try to catch and throw those things off?” Rainbow Dash asked off in thinking they can go in and do something.

“It’s six of us against ten of them orbs.” Applejack pointed out the odds were against them in catching a lot more numbers.

“Applejack’s right, either way, one of them would explode and cause a chain reaction.” Twilight nodded off in seeing what was gonna happen here.

“Oh, I hate chain reaction methods!” Pinkie Pie groans to say in seeing this was seriously frustrating.

“Wait, what’s NiGHTS about to do?” Fluttershy spoke off in noticing NiGHTS was doing something strange.

“If Reala thinks I’m beat, time I turn the tables here.” NiGHTS declared this to herself in having decided to try something to turn the tables around.

Then at the sudden moment, NiGHTS decided to dive down towards Reala, the latter saw a spare orb, and smiled; knowing even if NiGHTS could get it, she never hit him before his own attacks would collide. As NiGHTS pass by, she then in turn shifted around to…grab like a Paraloop. Reala dodge that before NiGHTS soon tackle to grab Reala’s hands into a grip-lock position. Now both jesters were wrestling to push the other one back, but of course….something was coming. The ten orbs Reala commanded were heading towards him and NiGHTS, and when Reala was gonna control them…NiGHTS didn’t let him go.

“What are you doing? LET GO!” Reala snapped off to say in trying to get free, but NiGHTS wasn’t letting him go.

“Making sure you can’t control those things anymore!” NiGHTS issued forth in stating this claim of what she’s doing.

“Don’t be a fool, if you keep this up, then neither of us will survive this!” Reala protest, even he can’t survive ten orb strikes at once.

“Then we’ll both go and we’ll see who can escape this, now won’t we?” NiGHTS protest to say in seeing that they will find out who can escape their own destruction.

From the look in the good jester’s eyes, she was being serious, she wasn’t letting go of Reala’s hands to regain control and the orbs were coming in fast. Many watch this action in worry if NiGHTS could make it out of there or not. The orbs were coming in too quickly, NiGHTS was not letting go & soon the orbs came in contact on Reala & NiGHTS before….an explosion of a grand firework show blinded everyone’s eyes.

“Gruuaaghhh/Gaaaughhh!” Reala & NiGHTS let off screams from having taken those attacks. At the same moment, the background music theme ceases to be heard.

As the explosion cleared away, both jesters were seen dropping down towards a building, but NiGHTS & Reala retaliated to get their senses to wake up and landed on the edge of each side. Both were now completely worn out, looking almost ready to keel over at any given minute here. The Mane Six watch from above in where they were flying, pondering, wondering, just what would happen and who would stand tall after taking such a beating.

“Hugh….hugh….you surprise me…yet again, NiGHTS.” Reala was panting from a loss of breath while he made this statement to NiGHTS.

“Hugh….Hugh…you always had a hard time knowing when to give up.” NiGHTS pants as well while also responding with her own wise-crack remark.

“Heh Heh Heh, so this is where fate draws near, we two, who serve as Master Wizeman’s loyal right hand-men, end things.” Reala let off a weak chuckle in looking at the ironic point of all things to come.

“Hmph! I guess it would be ironic, would it not? Considering you still serve him and I choose to leave from working with him.” NiGHTS remarked off to say in seeing they both live in different worlds apart, a loyal and disloyal jester to a master.

“It is funny, because he created us both, yet why….did you choose this path? Don’t you see, we are all Nightmarens, why change who we are?” Reala spoke off to state that no matter what NiGHTS does, she is a Nightmaren, nothing will change because she doesn’t wanna do something.

“Because, I seek to be something else, to change who I am, then be what we all were created to be like. Be it evil…or good.” NiGHTS explained her case of what she was wanting to choose to be, someone that could have the power to make the choice.

“Heh heh heh heh Ha ha ha ha ha….” Reala lets off a mad laughter at this point, because he found it undeniably funny. “Dramatic to the end….then I’ll see…if you can survive our master’s fury…considering if you want the last Ideya…you’ll need…to defeat….our…creator.” Reala responded off to say this much about NiGHTS skeptical way of thinking things, but if she wishes to go down the path, then she’ll have to do what no other Nightmaren has done…stand against their god & creator; if she survives.

Soon Reala’s dark flame aura vanished completely from his body, catching many by surprise. Along with the disappearance of Reala’s symbol in the sky, many saw something… Reala’s limp body turn to fall off the edge of the building, and as he fell, his golden mask fell off. And soon he vanished into the dark abyss, where whatever happens to him, the gang won’t be seeing him anytime soon while knowing they’ve finally defeated Reala.

“Farewell, Reala…” NiGHTS respond off to say in saying farewell to her rival as he vanished into the dark abyss.

Then as NiGHTS floated up towards the area in front of Big Ben, the Mane Six soon joined NiGHTS in feeling glad that she was okay.

“Sorry to make you all worry.” NiGHTS apologized for having cause some little worry earlier.

“Oh, it’s okay.” Fluttershy kindly replied in being understanding.

“We knew you be okay, darling.” Rarity happily address to say this off.

“Right, Reala was tough, but…” Applejack stated to say at first before her sentence was taken.

“Not as tough as you!” Rainbow Dash smiled off proudly to finish AJ’s sentence.

“We’re glad you won, and that you’re safe, NiGHTS.” Twilight smiled in feeling glad that NiGHTS is okay and in one piece.

“So now everything’s alright again!” Pinkie Pie cheered in seeing what has happened here is all well and good.

“Not yet, there’s still one thing left to do.” NiGHTS stated to say in knowing it’s not over yet.

While the ponies were pondering of what their friend meant, they never got to it. Because just then, the clock tower rang at the stroke of midnight, signaling the hour at hand. But something strange was going on, dark particles were starting to come about and covering this world known as BellBridge. This earn the ponies’ attention, and it made NiGHTS feel serious at the moment.

“It’s time!” NiGHTs declared this off in seeing that the time of the hour was upon them.

Then NiGHTS turn to face the ponies before her; Twilight, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity & Fluttershy.

“Let’s go…” NiGHTS held out her hands to the six ponies, asking them to take it & to follow with her. “Fluttershy…Rarity…Rainbow Dash…” Those that heard their names, all nodded as Fluttershy, Rarity & Rainbow Dash understood what to do. “Pinkie Pie….Applejack….Twilight…” As the next names were called, Pinkie Pie, Applejack & Twilight nodded their heads in figuring what comes next.

Soon the Mane Six stretch out their hooves to another and connect with NiGHTS to form a person chain lock; NiGHTS was in the middle, and it went from right to left with Twilight, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy & to NiGHTS and then to the first pony. At the sudden moment, a familiar bright blue light escaped from them, and a familiar sense of Dualize was taking effect. And soon standing before them was not one, but TWO NiGHTS! With the pony spirits of Twilight, Applejack & Pinkie Pie in the left one, and Rainbow Dash, Rarity & Fluttershy in the right one, both NiGHTS were preparing themselves with a serious expression and battle ready pose. Because as everything was going dark at this time, we can know only one thing….the FINAL BATTLE…is upon them….

Author's Note:

Boy, this one was really something else! And now, the next chapter shall be the final battle of the most powerful Nightmaren within the Night Dimension: Wizeman! NiGHTS & the Mane Six are gonna have to bring their best to fight someone that is like a god, but will the foe go down so easily? Not to mention, even if the gang obtain victory, will there not be a heavy price to pay? What sorta moments will one see, what sorta major events are we gonna view when it's about to get as exciting & thrilling as it's gonna be like one's wildest dream? Just stay tune to find out...next time.