• Published 14th Mar 2016
  • 2,147 Views, 5 Comments

MLP: Nights Journey Of Dreams - JusSonic



When the Mane Six ends up in a different dream world, they team up with a hero of dreams to stop an evil enemy.

  • ...
10
 5
 2,147

Chapter 15: Shocking Truth About NiGHTS

Chapter 15: Shocking Truth About NiGHTS

The scene opens up to where a white light appeared above the starry night sky, as it illuminated, three figures are seen gently falling to Dream Gate: Rainbow Dash, Rarity & Fluttershy. They have already started to return to the place after obtaining their second Ideya and felt recovered after their battle with Bomamba. But as they were outside Dream Gate, they saw a familiar light appear by the pouring fountain, it was the same blue treasure chest from before, which meant…they must have unlocked something after that last completed challenge. The three ponies come up to the chest, and slowly open it up, and soon they find something…A Persona Mask with a big red gem in the center and a long top that was strangely shape like a gold rocket. Afterwards, both the mask and chest vanished from sight.

“Oh, I think we just obtain a new mask.” Rarity spoke in being surprised, wondering what this new mask could be or what it does.

“It’s called the Rocket Persona…” Owl spoke off to be seen flying in to meet with the gang. “Like the Dolphin Persona, this one gives NiGHTS the ability to change into a rocket and blast off at full speed.” Owl explained in what the new Mask was meant to do with the gang when they Dualize with NiGHTS.

“SWEET! Finally, something that will be handy in speeding up chases!” Rainbow Dash proclaimed with a big smile in liking this thing.

“Oh my, that does sound like something….um, very fast.” Fluttershy spoke in feeling very surprise; that means they’ll go faster than before.

“Not only that, but a new Door has appeared.” Owl pointed out in mentioning this to the group.

“New Door?” The ponies responded in surprise, a new Door has appeared now.

Over across from them, they soon found what Owl was talking about. Apparently, a new Door did appear, it might have been an effect from defeating Bomamba and obtaining another Ideya.

“Please take care in when you go there, Visitors. NiGHTS will be waiting for you there.” Owl humbly spoke this out in giving his sound words of aid to those that will likely travel to the next destination.

And then without warning, Owl vanished from sight just like that in thin air.

“You know, I’m thinking I know what’s coming next.” Rainbow Dash spoke off in making some thought about this.

“Um, what’s that?” Fluttershy meekly asked in wondering what her friend was gonna say.

“That if we do an awesome job with NiGHTS in fixing whatever’s in this next world, we’ll get another Ideya!” Rainbow Dash waved off her right hoof in stating the basic working order they’ve been doing lately.

“Yes, but…isn’t it strange? We have to fight off Second-Level Nightmarens to truly obtain one.” Rarity pondered the thought, whenever they visit one new part of Nightopia, a powerful foe lies in wait to be defeated.

“Relax Rarity, so long as we got NiGHTS, we’ll easily make it through.” Rainbow Dash easily stated that so long as they got their strong jester pal, even if they are powerless in the Night Dimension, they’ll be fine.

“Well, I certainly feel safe with her around.” Fluttershy meekly smiled in feeling safe if NiGHTS was truly around to help them out.

“I suppose you’re both right, for now….we best head off to whatever new world awaits us.” Rarity sighs to smile in agreement, and now it’s time that they go off to see the new dream world that’s been made.

Soon the pony group begins to approach the new Door that was just after Crystal Castle. This one showed a strange logo symbol on the top in the image of a single green tree around a grassy green hill, like a forest type theme. Soon the group slowly opens the doors to be enveloped by the white clear light and some energize butterflies that flew to them. Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Fluttershy felt something nice about this place….as they were slowly gone the next. The scene fads from the door shutting and everything going white at this time.

-------------------

The scene opens to what was likely a most lust beautiful forest, filled with green, filled with life, large tree trunks surrounded the place, with big roots gently leading any that climb them up into little buildings seemingly carved into the trees. There were some natural paths all around the place, a calm cool breeze that could be felt, it was very breath taking. And from a part of a Door nearby, we find Rainbow Dash, Rarity & Fluttershy walking on the grassy forest with NiGHTS floating beside them. As they began to explore this new world of Nightopia together.

“This place seems very familiar, somehow.” Fluttershy looked up to her friends and NiGHTS in pondering something that she feels like…she knows this place; she can somehow feel it.

“Why…maybe this place is related to you, Fluttershy.” Rarity made a surprise smiling gasp, realizing that if Fluttershy felt something here, it must be connected to her.

“Really?” Fluttershy asked out in being surprised to have heard this all of a sudden.

“Well, let’s see…first was Aqua Garden that was from me, next came Crystal Castle from Rarity, so…” Rainbow Dash thought up in recalling the last two Nightopia places were hers and Rarity’s, so Fluttershy being last means this was her place next…

“So then, perhaps Memory Forest came from Fluttershy.” NiGHTS finished the sentence for Rainbow Dash in what they are currently in now.

“You mean…it’s my turn? Oh my, I don’t know what to think or do now!” Fluttershy was astounded to hear this, and she was uncertain what challenges await in her own dream world.

However, just as the gang stops to continue to marvel at the sights, something began to stir. For a strange red glowing light appeared in front of the gang, and someone began to appear from below it, and it was….Reala! NiGHTS noticed instantly while the ponies yelp in seeing the evil Nightmaren who had his hands to his waist while showing his usual expression. At that same moment, the background was playing ‘EVENT - Reala Returns’ for this scene of entrance.

“You again! Didn’t you get enough last time?” NiGHTS snapped off in seeing Reala come from his own portal before it vanished, this guy has been pushy in how to capture her and is still hung up in doing so.

However, rather than fighting or capturing NiGHTS, something else was afoot in what Reala was scheming.

“You can cut the act now, my dear sibling.” Reala waved off his arms in making a simple discussion about the matter. “You’ve done well in collecting the Ideya.” He held out his right hand, proclaiming that NiGHTS had done superb in the task of collecting the three Ideya the ponies possess.

Of course, Rainbow Dash, Rarity & Fluttershy were of course a bit on being cautious & concern with the former being stern serious, but….the way Reala spoke to NiGHTS seem to suggest….something of a hidden ploy.

“What are you talking about?” NiGHTS asked off a bit puzzled, what was Reala doing in saying such strange nonsense.

“You’ve played your part exceedingly well.” Reala hovers off to approach the confused and puzzled group while approaching only NiGHTS, just before he grasp her by the shoulders to keep NiGHTS in check. “The plan has gone perfectly, without a hitch.” Reala spoke off slyly to NiGHTS that could not move while this guy spoke such devices words off, right before the ponies that seem very lost.

“Played your part…?” Fluttershy repeated those words as if not understanding what Reala was even saying; what part did NiGHTS play here.

“Why, NiGHTS’ part in our plan to steal your Ideya from you. Along with portions they contain of your world’s elements. What else?” Reala held out his hand to the lost little ponies in explaining with an unresisting NiGHTS in his hold of what it was the group’s friend was truly plotting this whole time with a dark intention behind it.

“Wha?” Rarity gasped in shock to hear this, Reala & NiGHTS are…working together to take their Ideya?

“Are you serious?” Rainbow Dash snapped out in thinking this was too big a shocker to expect…even from an evil creep like Reala.

“Oh my…” Fluttershy also gasped with worry, what does much of this mean from their time spent together.

“Rainbow! Rarity! Fluttershy! Don’t listen to these lies!” NiGHTS tried to struggle out of Reala’s hold on her to get her friends to see reason that what is being said are lies; she never planned to take anyone’s Ideya. At the same time, the background theme seem to cease being heard at this time.

“Lies? Ha ha ha!” Reala looked back to a resisting NiGHTS to smile off & made an evil laughter as if finding something funny about what he said were mere lies. Also at the same moment, ‘EVENT - Suspicion’ started to be played in the background for this suspicious moment. “Let me ask you this, then, NiGHTS.” He asked off casually in wanting to see what NiGHTS response shall be with his free right & held up. “Do there Visitors here from another world from our own, even know that you’re a Nightmaren, like me?” Reala pointed to the stump ponies, asking if NiGHTS told them of who she REALLY is not a Nightopian, but a Nightmaren.

“Wh…what?” Fluttershy yelps off in being utterly shock in what they were told. “But…we thought she was…like Owl & the Nightopians.” Fluttershy spoke in having felt that NiGHTS was a good person, not a bad one.

“No…that…that can’t be true! Can it?” Rarity was stumbling her words in horrid shock, Reala was saying NiGHTS was a Nightmaren. “Because NiGHTS has been helping us save Nightopia!” Rarity pats her chest in declaring that NiGHTS has been helping them save Nightopia while Nightmarens have been trying to destroy it.

“Yeah! A Nightmaren wouldn’t do that! We’ve seen what you’ve done!” Rainbow Dash shook her head off in sternly objecting that NiGHTS was a Nightmaren, they’re nothing but lies.

NiGHTS had heard those words of protest & defense that her friends were making on her account. But from NiGHTS’s eyes, they seem to show some…form of doubt as she looks away to make a heavy sigh; not wanting anyone to see her state, be it the ponies or even Reala holding her shoulder to see this expression.

“Heh heh heh….” Reala lets off a teasing chuckle in letting go of NiGHTS shoulder, having seen her in this state was somewhat amusing to him. “Is it so hard to believe, really?” He turn to the pony Visitors to shrug off his shoulders in asking, if what he says about NiGHTS being a Nightmaren so difficult to accept. “Then let me ask you…” Reala floats away from NiGHTS's gloom side to be a few feet away from the ponies in wanting to ask them something. “Have you or have you not seen NiGHTS wear a mask like mine?” Reala help his right hand to his gold mask, asking if the ponies have seen NiGHTS wear something very much like his own.

“Huh!?” The ponies gasped in seeing that mask Reala wore, come to think about it, they saw a mask that look JUST like this one.

“Why….NiGHTS wore that as a fancy mask back in Crystal Castle!” Rarity gasped in recalling that mask the first time they saw it.

“So what? So you both share a mask that’s similar, big deal! She has others that transform her.” Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes off to remark the fact that one identical mask doesn’t mean nothing.

“But…why has she never wore the one she showed us before?” Fluttershy asked in thinking this, which made her friends feel more silent as they started to worry in thought.

“The answer is simple. This mask here is called a Persona.” Reala addressed the matter of what his mask is called to the ponies here. “It is a symbol of loyalty to Master Wizeman.” Reala stated in speaking with the most straight, if not cruel, fact, that those that wear Persona mask are loyal to the Ruler of all Nightmarens, Wizeman.

“A….symbol of…Loyalty?” Rainbow Dash slowly gasped in knowing what that word meant because she represents loyalty as her element; if this was true, then…

“But….we…..she….we were…..thought to be friends.” Fluttershy slowly asked forth in thinking they were friends with someone who wanted to help.

“She never really told us, she was a resident of Nightopia. She…never…” Rarity sigh to say this with a sorrow face, they didn’t ask much about NiGHTS history, & to learn it now feels…just awful.

“You know then, don’t you, that what I’m saying is true.” Reala slyly spoke off to speak to the ponies that were absorbing this hard truth in more ways than one.

Reala starts to circle around Rainbow Dash, Rarity & Fluttershy, all who are so shock to believe the truth, they don’t pay attention to Reala playfully floating around them as he speaks. But they don’t see that Reala was making another crimson line on the ground, as if preparing something ahead.

“Oh, poor, poor Visitors! Betrayed by the one you three though was a friend!” Reala remarked off in remorse as if pushing all the right buttons to fill the ponies with more self-doubt about who NiGHTS really is; was she a friend or was it…a lie. “And now, you’re so, so alone…” Reala stated with a cruel humble taunt of what irony these ponies face in seeing, they have no one to help them. And as Reala slyly makes his deceptive actions in bringing doubts, confusion, & questioning one’s judgement, he has finished making his crimson line around the three ponies that did not even bother to be alert about it while Reala leaves them to take in all these harsh truthful claims of reality.

“No…no, it…. it can’t be…” Fluttershy shook her head off in trying to deny what Reala was saying, if can’t be true about NiGHTS, it just…can’t be.

“We…helped out others…but, was it coincident or….” Rainbow Dash was holding her head to think, they help the Nightopians, but what if NiGHTS was only conveniently there, what if…if…

“Oh, what is truth between now & then…” Rarity groans to complain in feeling like they can’t decide whether to trust NiGHTS or not anymore.

“Fluttershy…Rainbow…Rarity…” NiGHTS sadly looks down in regretful defeat that she has no words to argue or debate the matter; she cannot deny that the truth is…she IS a Nightmaren, one who served to be loyalty to Wizeman. All of that, is the truth that cannot be covered up….as she hung her head down in defeat that her friends had to undercover her origin.

“Now, this is farewell.” Reala held up his right hand in announcing that this was the moment depart from them all being together. “Say goodbye, little Visitors!” Then Reala swung his right hand down in stating this to the ponies in which it’s time for them to say…bye-bye.

Then without warning, the crimson light that surrounded them faded, and soon Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Fluttershy yelp to notice what was around them; a dark portal Reala had created to draw them in.

“Ah! What?!” Rarity yelps in seeing what was beneath their hooves as they were suddenly starting to sink in.

“What is this,” Rainbow Dash yelled out in not knowing what was happening, they are being suck into this thing.

“Oh dear, we’re sinking!” Fluttershy yelps in near in not liking where this might be going with them.

“Aaaaahhh/Waaaahhh/Eeeeeeekkk!” Soon Rarity, Rainbow Dash & Fluttershy made their loud cries and screams before they were soon swallowed up into the evil portal. There they vanished from sight and gone to who knows where.

“Rarity! Rainbow! Fluttershy!” NiGHTS yelled out to float and stretch out her right hand to her friends…but it was too little, too late; the ponies were gone. They were now taken away from her.

“Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!” Soon Reala began to let off an evil snicker in having to enjoy this little scene of NiGHTS suffering; it was priceless.

NiGHTS only held her head down low in seeing that she has lost this group of Visitors to end up somewhere within Nightopia. Having felt a heavy lost, NiGHTS soon flew off to leave the scene while Reala only watched her flew away while gazing at where she was going. As the scene darkens, Reala knows very much, that with one group of pony Visitors out of the way, NiGHTS will have but one more group to protect…but when they learn the truth, they’ll meet the same fate. And with that, everything fades out that from one evil plan performed, another shall soon come about…it’s only a matter of time before everyone knows who NiGHTS really is. And also, the background theme came to a closure at this time too.

----------------------------

The scene opens up to where a white light appeared above the starry night sky, as it illuminated, three figures are seen gently falling to Dream Gate: Twilight, Applejack & Pinkie Pie. They have already started to return to the place after obtaining their second Ideya and felt recovered after their battle with Chamelan. But as they were outside Dream Gate, they saw a familiar light appear by the pouring fountain, it was the same blue treasure chest from before, which meant…they must have unlocked something after that last completed challenge. The three ponies come up to the chest and slowly open it up, and soon they find something…A Persona Mask with a big red gem in the center & a long top that was strangely shape like a gold rocket. Afterwards, both the mask and chest vanished from sight.

“Aw, I wanted to try out that mask!” Pinkie Pie pouts to say this in wanting to have tried on that new mask before it vanished.

“But what would it have done?” Applejack questions off the subject in what that new mask was meant for.

“The answer is simple….that was something called the Rocket Persona.” Owl’s voice is heard as he is seen flying in to meet with this group. “You’ve seen the Dolphin Persona in action, this will give NiGHTS the ability to change into a rocket and blast off at full speed.” Owl explained in what the new Mask was meant to do when this group Dualizes with NiGHTS.

“Ohhh, I’m looking forward to that one!” Pinkie Pie cheered in sounding excited about a rocket mode that NiGHTS can perform.

“If our fastest speed is the Drill Dash, what would happen if we combine that & the rocket ability?” Twilight pondered the question in knowing their best top speed, what happens if they mix it with a rocket ability.

“Bet’cha we zoom right through anything alright.” Applejack proudly stated in knowing they go superfast to which even Rainbow Dash be proud or jealous of.

“Right now, I’m proud that you have managed to obtain this…& look here!” Owl pointed to the fountain in having noticed something.

Suddenly, some of the Blue Chips this group collected was going into the fountain which began to help fill it up more as the stuff turn to water, etc. The ponies were fascinated by this little magical work.

“You’ve collected quite a lot, once you’ve gotten more, something very special will happen.” Owl stated in how the gang have collected their Blue Chips to have made this progress.

“Oh, a surprise, I love surprises!” Pinkie Pie cheered off in liking the sounds of this.

“So let’s see, how many Ideya are left here?” Applejack pondered to wonder again in the last renaming Ideya to collect.

“We already know about the Red, White & Blue Ideya, so…” Twilight counted to recall the right colors they acquired, so…

“Ah, yes. The Green & Yellow Ideya remain. One of them must be beyond the Door.” Owl stated to mention this of the last two remaining Ideya and in pointing in a direction of where another maybe found next.

Having heard this made the ponies look across from them, they soon found what Owl had mention to them. Apparently, a new Door very much did appear, probably an effect from defeating Chamelan and obtaining another Ideya.

“So is NiGHTS gonna be there too?” Pinkie Pie asked off in hoping it was a yes to her question.

“Well yes…I believe she already seem to zoom on over when this one came to be.” Owl pondered off to say in being a bit baffled in when he saw NiGHTS, she seem a bit in a rush to go ahead to the new area; strange because she seem in a hurry too.

“What do you mean…she zoom off?” Twilight asked puzzled in thinking something seem off by the way Owl described that detail explanation.

“Perhaps its better you see for yourself, I shall meet you…in Delight City.” Owl humbly spoke this out in giving his sound words of advice that seem puzzling to figure out, but it seems questions will be solved after visiting the next world.

And then without warning, Owl vanished from sight just like that in thin air while his feathers fell around the spot.

“Well dat there was about as helpful as making pig calls.” Applejack scratched her head in thinking they didn’t get much an answer out of Owl before he left.

“Oh well, if we can get by this next place, we’ll get another Ideya!” Pinkie Pie declared off in looking at the more positive picture here.

“I think I figured out what to expect….we need to help the next world out & defeat its Second-Level Nightmaren to obtain another Ideya.” Twilight spoke in having a moment to think deeply in what sorta work they will have to expect when they enter this next world.

“Ye really thought ahead, hugh, Twilight?” Applejack raised her eyebrows in seeing their smart mare was one step ahead of them on what to expect at this moment.

“No biggy, we’ll have NiGHTS there, so let’s go-go, go!” Pinkie Pie smiled off to proudly say if they meet trouble, their jester pal will be there to help; just before bouncing around in wanting them to go to the next place already.

“Okay, okay Pinkie Pie….I suppose so. Besides, I like to figure out why NiGHTS is already there. Maybe we’ll ask when we see her.” Twilight lightly spoke in seeing that maybe her thought about what was with NiGHTS going off alone so soon be answered later when they meet up again; no problem, right?

Soon afterwards, the pony group began to approach the new Door that was just after Lost Park. This one showed a strange logo symbol on the top in the image of a gray building structure with yellow windows, like it was meant to be a city theme place. Soon the group slowly opens the doors to be enveloped by the white clear light & some energize butterflies that flew to them. Twilight, Applejack & Pinkie Pie felt something nice about this place….as they were slowly gone the next. The scene fades from the door shutting and everything going white at this time.

-------------------------------

The scene begins to open up in showing what looks like a tall city amongst a lush, grassy green field with trees with crisp leaves & some gardens all around. From the sparkling lights running up and down the building structures, large lookout towers all around, it was very beautiful and bigger than anyone could imagine. It was like looking at a gigantic playground setup for children to explore and have fun. And from exiting from the appearance of a Door, we soon find Twilight, Applejack & Pinkie Pie walking up to view this place while Owl flaps his wings in being near them in taking in this sight.

“This world looks really fun, Owl!” Pinkie Pie quoted in liking the looks of this place, it seems pretty amazing.

“Indeed…the Green Ideya within this world symbolizes growth.” Owl nods off to say this in knowing what Ideya could be found in this place to help this Nightopia grow.

“So dat’s wha’s here. Then…is this place?” Applejack was about to ask a question concerning this new place until…

“Yes, this place is a reflection to one of you, Twilight Sparkle, I believe.” Owl stated off that this world, Delight City, came from Twilight Sparkle.

“Me? You mean…this place is…?” Twilight was stump to believe it, if Pure Valley was AJ’s, and Lost Park was Pinkie Pie’s, then this might be hers next.

“Having come as far as you and your friends have has allowed for the creation of a more lively world.” Owl explained this off for the ponies to know what has come about since Twilight’s Team started their journey to collect their Ideya.

While the group was talking, there within the distance was the sound of…a flute being played. In fact, it sounded very familiar to the ponies as they recall hearing it before.

“That sound….” Twilight pondered in recalling that flute, as they heard it a few times before.

“It’s NiGHTS!” Pinkie Pie exclaimed in recognizing who was playing that lovely flute.

“There she is!” Applejack pointed above them in having seen NiGHTS fly over their heads, now they can go and meet up with her.

“Wait, no! Hide, quickly!” But then suddenly, Owl cuts off the ponies to push them into a bush nearby so that they would be out of sight while being seemingly cautious.

“But why, it’s only NiGHTS. What’s to be…?” Pinkie Pie was about to object to this until….

“Wait, what’s going on there?” Twilight suddenly cuts her pink friend off in seeing something else.

Right now, NiGHTS is seen playing her invisible flute while in a floating sitting position over a white line. And then someone else shows up during NiGHTS little musical moment and the one floated from above turns out to be…Reala! Yes, Reala had his arms cross as he simply floated from nearby in seeing NiGHTS play away at this moment.

“Oh, NiGHTS…are you all alone today?” Reala asked off in seeing that NiGHTS doesn’t have any of her Visitor company with her, which perk NiGHTS’ left eye open in having heard what this guy said about being alone.

“What do you want, Reala? Leave me alone.” NiGHTS rubbed off Reala in sounding upset and sad that she doesn’t want to be bothered; especially after recalling a previous event the guy did.

“Hmph; don’t brush me off so quickly.” Reala undid his cross arms to huff a bit while issuing off that remark NiGHTS gave him as he held up his right hand to have a causal chat. “After all, it’s not nice to be so uncouth to a fellow Nightmaren.” Reala held up and lower his hands in wanting to speak in terms of him & NiGHTS, being one of the same species.

Twilight, Applejack, & Pinkie Pie hid behind the bushes with Owl flapping behind the ponies, but they were eavesdropping. And they heard what Reala just said about fellow Nightmaren to NiGHTS, and it meant something… At that same moment, the background was playing ‘EVENT - Suspicion’ all of a sudden during this scene’s development of…suspicion.

“What did he just say?” Twilight suddenly gasped in having heard what was said about NiGHTS.

“NiGHTS…is a Nightmaren?” Applejack issued off in shocking disbelief in what they have heard.

“No way! That’s not true, is it, Owl?” Pinkie Pie protest to say in looking to Owl, the Nightopian that knows NiGHTS, surely what was said isn’t the truth…is it?

“Er…” Owl seem to hesitate for a brief moment, which earn the ponies attention that he was not saying ‘no’, almost like…he knew what was true. “I’m afraid, it is true.” Owl turn a bit away to sadly say that what was said about NiGHTS being a Nightmaren is very much true.

Twilight, Applejack & Pinkie Pie again look spell-shot in having been told the truth; NiGHTS was not a fellow citizen of the Nightopians, he was a Nightmaren.

“No way…” Pinkie Pie gasped in being in denial of this even being true about their friend.

“But…NiGHTS is our friend!” Applejack ushered to say in recalling that NiGHTS is their pal from their first time being here, she can’t be an enemy, right?

“Was she…our friend?” Twilight spoke in now sounding self-doubt, they know that the Nightmarens were the enemy…but that meant so was NiGHTS.

Right now, the scene with the discussion between NiGHTS & Reala was still going on. NiGHTS’s frown expression was looking away from Reala as the guy cross his arms in wanting to say somethings to this one.

“Well, fine. Be that way.” Reala remarked off in getting that NiGHTS was in no mood to talk and was being stubborn. “It’s not as if I dropped by to chitchat, anyway.” Reala was making light of the discussion while NiGHTS cross her arms in not feeling up to chatting with this guy in the least bit of the way, even if they are Nightmarens. “Master Wizeman has ordered me to bring you back with me and I will do so.” Reala slowly opened his arms out in addressing the case in point of what he was told to do; as NiGHTS listen in on what was being said. “But…” He look grim in sounding a bit hesitant in what he’ll say next. “I must warn you, though, that our master is quite…displeased by your defiance.” Reala waved off his right hand to his face, as he spoke in sounding regretful over the matter that from NiGHTS’s actions, Wizeman is not at all pleased. “I have no wish to face his wrath myself.” Reala slowly grasp his right fist before throwing it down in stating he will not go back to face his upset master…not without bringing NiGHTS back at least.

Having hear what was said, NiGHTS slowly floated up to a standing position to stare off against Reala in hearing that he’s doing this under orders & will not face punishment by Wizeman if he does not bring back results.

“NiGHTS…You WILL go back to Master Wizeman, even if it is by force.” Reala darkly pointed with his right hand to NiGHTS in stating that this person will go back, even if Reala has to force NiGHTS into doing so.

“If that’s a threat, then bring it on. You and me, one on one.” NiGHTS place her hands on her hips in remarking off that threat in not being intimidated and shall gladly face Reala in a one on one duel between the two of them.

That being said, both jesters from either side step forth in getting their GAME faces on. It’s time for them to rumble. And soon before of them hovered up into the skies above Delight City to twirl around before scattering apart to be on opposite sides & where Twilight’s Team and Owl hid to watch in seeing a match between the jesters. The background was playing a dark tune to follow up for the mood here.

“I’ll deliver your head to Master Wizeman My SELF!” Reala was slowly crossing his arms as if preparing some big type of move while ushering off this threat. “Grrrr…Hrrruaagh!” Reala makes a low growling nosies, as he held up his arms to shoot out a pink wave of energy into the sky that summoned his own crimson portal. Once done, Reala had created a red & red symbol that resembled a triangle with three circles at each of the tips. Whatever this move was, it’s clear to see that it was going to be Reala’s little advantage against NiGHTS.

And once done, it was now time for the two jesters to battle it out. At the same time, the background was playing ’NiGHTS and Reala’ for the theme of what was going on. And then what was going on was that the circles Reala created shot off strange, floating orbs of purple light that twinkled in the sky like shooting meteorites. NiGHTS saw this happen before trying to fly off after Reala that was taking the battle to a higher plain. Then Reala grabbed one of the purple orbs that turn a murky green & brown from doing something like a Paraloop which he throws right at NiGHTS. NiGHTS of course, retaliated back in doing the same thing, grabbing a purple orb, changing its color to toss it at Reala which soon caused their two attacked to explode in a bright light.

“Wha’s going’ on?” Applejack asked off in seeing this action happening.

“What’s with all the weird object throwing?” Pinkie Pie asked off in not getting what it was they are seeing in this battle.

“Owl, what are they doing?” Twilight asked the wise old to clue them in here.

“As you know, you’ve face against 3rd to 2nd Level Nightmarens, well….this is now a battle against two One-Level Nightmarens. Each trying to overpower the other one by bombarding them with large orbs of explosive power.” Owl explained the case in point of what was going on here.

Soon the battle above was not ceasing as NiGHTS & Reala were both flying at their swiftest to approach another large purple orbs, grabbing to change their colors to Paraloop and toss them at the opposite opponent. Both attacks impacted to create a large explosive firework display. Then when two more orbs came from that circle in the sky, NiGHTS managed to move quicker in order to catch one and toss it at Reala when his back was turn in getting another. That exploded behind Reala which made him grunt from taking the first blow.

“Not bad NiGHTS, but you may as well consider it your only lucky shot!” Reala remarked off with a sly smile in making the attack to be a lightweight.

“I wouldn’t count on that! And when I’m through, you’re going to tell me what you did to the others!” NiGHTS issued off to sternly say this in what she’s going to do to Reala until he coughs up something.

“Heh heh heh; that is…if you can beat me.” Reala chuckled off to state a fact that if NiGHTS wants info about Rainbow’s Team, she’ll have to defeat him first.

“I will!” NiGHTS snapped off to say this in what she’ll gladly do here.

As the battle continues, the ponies below watch the two jesters fly around, trying to grab the next purple orb to throw at the other to create explosive fireworks. But of course, their battles were too far high up and too many loud noises to even hear what NiGHTS & Reala are saying that those below could make out.

“What are they saying?” Twilight asked in not catching much of what was being heard that was cut off.

“I think NiGHTS is asking for…otters? Does she own pets?” Pinkie Pie spoke off to mention a random idea of the matter.

“How would I know?” Applejack shrug off to say in not knowing the answer herself.

“Oh my!” Owl responded in feeling concern, something must have happened that NiGHTS is demanding answers for…it couldn’t be about…the ‘other’ Visitors, could it?

Right now, the two opponents were on far sides of the plain field, NiGHTS was going through green Rings to build up her Dash Power. Then NiGHTS grabbed one of the purple orbs, she throws it off, but Reala did so with his while both attacks impacted to explode into explosive fireworks. NiGHTS did a hefty trick to do some backwards cartwheels through the green Rings to charge up and then grabbed another purple orb to throw it….but her shot missed Reala.

“Looks like your aim is a little off NiGHTS, too busy being used by those Visitors to guide you in how to properly fight?” Reala taunted off in making a joke in how NiGHTS has had to rely on others to have her fight.

“Hmph! Even if I’m alone, I’m more than a match against you!” NiGHTS huffs off to say this in saying even if she’s not Dualize with a Visitor, she can handle this one herself.

“We’ll see about that…when you taste this…” Reala responded in grasping a purple orb underneath him to just about to throw it at NiGHTS.

“No, you try this instead!” NiGHTS protest to say in having beaten her opponent to the punch.

NiGHTS managed to quickly grab a nearby purple orb, and from Paralooping it, she aim better to make the cut. Her attack managed to implode and explode on Reala while destroying his own orb in the process. NiGHTS quickly moves to go through more green Rings to charge up her Dash Power. Reala seem to land on one purple orb in awaiting when NiGHTS was going to come at him. Those that are spectating this battle are watching closely in what was happening.

“Man, even without us, NiGHTS is doing pretty much okay.” Pinkie Pie stated to say in watching this fight take flight, etc. etc.

“Isn’t it strange dat if she was this good, she didn’t take control from us?” Applejack raised an eyebrow in seeing NiGHTS was probably too good, that maybe she didn’t need their help at all.

“I’m not sure what to believe, were we helping be in control of NiGHTS or was she controlling us?” Twilight pondered to think of who was in more control, one that was a friend…or….an enemy.

“Oh my, this isn’t turning out good!” Owl spoke silently to himself in thinking the group here is having doubts.

But back at the battle, NiGHTS yelped when Reala managed to land a lucky hit with his own thrown purple orb. NiGHTS spun backwards to downshift before stopping to look up with a mean stare at Reala. As Reala soon flew up to quickly grab another purple orb, but NiGHTS didn’t waste time & did the same thing; both thrown their attacks which exploded on impact.

“You may as well surrender NiGHTS, once you’re down, those ponies will be up for Master Wizeman to seize.” Reala declared forth in knowing what shall become of the six ponies that are here in the Night Dimension.

“What would Wizeman want with them, for their Ideya?” NiGHTS questioned in thinking that was the only logical gain.

“Yes, but there is more…Master Wizeman made contact with another individual who is much…like him, but dare I say….somewhat…more? A powerful entity who can truly be said…to be a god!” Reala humbly spoke in making a little chat in stating they had contact with someone, a great & evil being that unknown to NiGHTS, he was referring…to the War-God, Grimmore.

“What? Someone else that’s as menacing as Wizeman exists?” NiGHTS yelps in having heard this for the first time.

“He resides within the realm dimension those ponies came from. They carry a connection to six sources called the Elements of Harmony. With them, Master Wizeman will become even more powerful.” Reala explained what their outside ally has given them info about such creatures who hold magical elements. “It’s not too late NiGHTS, join with us, surrender the Visitors & you may just be forgiven.” He offered a hand for NiGHTS to take in siding with them again, so that they will be on the same side as it was meant to be.

“Sorry to say this, but I’m not in the mood to make deals with the likes of you.” NiGHTS remarked off to say this in not being one to side with her enemies.

The battle continues with both jesters fling around fast to quickly collect purple orbs. They both quickly thrown any they grabbed by Paralooping to direct the tosses to either hit the target or explode on impact with another orb. But as Reala was throwing his downward, NiGHTS managed to duck away for that to miss. However, unknown to NiGHTS & Reala, they had spectators, and they hid while seeing what was coming at them.

“Hoo, Hoo!” Owl yelps before he and the ponies duck down to where that large orb pass them and exploded off site from where they were. “My word, that was close!” Owl exclaimed in how close that attack almost got them.

“Why didn’t NiGHTS stop it?” Pinkie Pie asked off in being lost in having seen what NiGHTS could have done for them.

“Cause I don’t think she knows we’re here.” Applejack pointed out that since they are hiding, NiGHTS doesn’t know they are watching this.

“Oh dear, we must not cause too much noise to distract them or Reala will most likely target us to distract NiGHTS.” Owl spoke in worry that if Reala learns they are here, he’ll target them to have NiGHTS defend them from being hurt.

“I wish we could hear what they are saying.” Twilight groans in where they can barely hear much of what the two jesters fighting are chatting about.

Both jesters were going at their top most speed to grab any or the purple orbs that came out of those circles in the triangle form in the sky. And each one through the other that made big explosive fireworks that blinded the other. But that could be taken for granted to attack when one is not looking and that action is upon one of the two jester’s now…

“Prepare yourself NiGHTS, this shall be…your closing curtain. Hurrah!” Reala issued off to say in having now grabbed a nearby purple orb to hurl it off real fast towards where it’s going.

Soon one of Reala’s attacks were almost coming up against NiGHTS, but she managed to use her Drill Dash to avoid it just in time.

“We End this…NOW, REALA!” NiGHTS yelled off in about to deliver the final blow here.

Now NiGHTS Paraloops one purple orb that she was able to reach, and then carefully aim it for below in where Reala was. And soon throws it with all she’s got for it to hit her target, and….bingo: it exploded in a bright firework display on the target.

“GAAaugh!” Reala made a loud cry from taking that next shot that really got him in which he couldn’t dodge in time. Everyone suddenly started to play out in slow motion from there as we see the pain the evil Nightmaren has taken before everything returns to normal speed.

Soon everyone saw that from that last hit, Reala was plunging from the sky back down to the ground, just as NiGHTS started to follow after him. At the same time, the background theme started to go silent at this time. Reala managed to just land himself on the ground in a near kneel pose of being on one right knee, left foot, left hand on left knee & right hand on the ground to support himself. His back was exposed to NiGHTS who floated near him as she saw Reala struggle to keep himself together since he is basically wounded from their match.

“Well…well done, NiGHTS…I…I yield.” Reala struggled to speak his words of defeat in admitting his lost with a short breathing of being exhausted of his strength; “Grruuagh!” As Reala tries to get up, he soon topples a bit from a lot of balance and his strength to be on his knees and hands with an expose back; much to NiGHTS’s notice.

“Hey! Are you all right?” NiGHTS asked off in feeling a bit concern if maybe she was a bit too hard on Reala. If NiGHTS wanted to, she would could have delivered the final blow to end this guy, but instead unlike any average Nightmaren, she felt concern with feeling.

However, at that sudden moment, Reala turn his head to the left in seeing NiGHTS action was on his wellbeing while looking…suspicious. “Snap!” Then he held out his left hand to snap which was glowing a light purple aura with black particles surrounding it. At the sudden moment, rattling chains were heard all of a sudden.

“Wha-Wha…” NiGHTS voice yelped in what was happening around her; then from a clunk sound, we suddenly find the good jester was in another prison cage. “What the…” NiGHTS responded off puzzled in seeing that she was now trapped in the same prison from other times.

At the moment, Twilight, Applejack, Pinkie Pie & Owl that were hiding behind the bushes gasp in seeing that NiGHTS was captured without warning after Reala’s ’suppose’ defeat. Just what was going on with this scene?

“Hugh!” Twilight gasped in looking worried now at this development.

“Oh no!” Pinkie Pie yelps with fear in not liking this little scene now.

“She’s caught!” AJ issued in staring at this with a shock expression.

At this moment, the background was playing ‘Event - Captive’ to fit this theme here of unexpected results.

“Hee hee hee hee hee! Oh, NiGHTS, you are so gullible!” Reala lets off an evil cackle to stand himself up while he has his right hand grip his left shoulder as he turns around to remark NiGHTS who’s cage was slowly rising her to be in a higher spot to be difficult to reach. “Did you really think that I could lose to the likes of you? Don’t make me laugh!” Reala remarked off to taunt as he started to hover up to NiGHTS level in stating that he could not lose to someone like her, it is ridiculous to believe.

“Reala! This was supposed to be a fair fight!” NiGHTS shouted off to protest that this was a dirty move to pull off when she & Reala were supposed to fight fair.

Soon Reala hovered just at the outside part of NiGHTS’s prison in seeing this jester was being a bit antsy about the case of their fight. After all, springing a trap is a sneaky stunt to pull after NiGHTS had won.

“Now, now. Don’t make such a scene.” Reala calmly was having NiGHTS settle down to not be making such a big deal over their fight not being played fair. “Cerberus is on the way here to see you.” Reala revealed the case of who was soon to be coming to meet NiGHTS right now.

“What?” NiGHTS yelled out loud in surprise by the name that truly caught her absolute attention, as if having heard the name Cerberus meant big trouble. “Cerberus?!” NiGHTS responded to this to which she even back up a bit in her cage, Cerberus seem to make her somewhat worried upon having heard he’s coming.

“Cerberus!” Owl muttered off quietly while also sounding very scared, for he too knows the name. The ponies heard him while uncertain if Cerberus was anything like their own world’s Cerberus or not, but they are about to hear now from the discussion going on before them.

“Oh, you know Cerberus. That mad old dog who will devour anything in sight?” Reala mocked off to recall NiGHTS memories about Cerberus and what he’ll do to just about anything; NiGHTS was focus on trying to get out of her cage, but had no luck spotting anything while hearing these words. “And really, while I’d love to stick around for that, you did hurt me a bit more than expected.” Reala issued off to say this while sounding somewhat in pain to hold his injured left arm that NiGHTS did during their battle, which meant he can’t stick around to see such an event with Cerberus. “So, unless you’re looking to be gobbled up for dinner, I’d stay right there in that cage, if I were you.” Reala looked back to an imprisoned NiGHTS in stating what she best do now unless she wants to risk being eaten by Cerberus if NiGHTS causes trouble. “Heh heh heh…Ah ha ha ha ha ha!” Then Reala started to let off an evil cackle in seeing that now NiGHTS can’t do anything to get out of this mess, for now it’s over and he has at last won.

Then without another moment later, Reala turns away to fly off to leave some star dust trail, as he’ll now recover from his injury and leave NiGHTS to be dealt with by Cerberus.

“Ugh!” NiGHTS looks away to let off an upset groan at seeing that she’s now truly caught with no way out, and with Cerberus on the way….she appears to be done for now.

“NIGHTS…” Twilight looks down in feeling completely lost in seeing NiGHTS in that state, but not forgetting the truth of the matter.

“Wha’ll we do now?” Applejack asked off in feeling like they are lost lambs without a guide.

“I’m…not sure.” Pinkie Pie spoke off while looking sad, enough to almost lose her color…almost.

Owl flaps his wings in seeing how much gloom is around from the ponies having learn about the truth of NiGHTS origin. The old owl could sense self-doubt in what they should do now, if everything up to now was all a lie or even about their friendship with the good jester.

“Visitors.” Owl spoke in kindly wishing to speak to them in wanting to say something at this moment. “It is only natural that you are disturbed by the discovery that NiGHTS is a Nightmaren.” Owl explained that the case of shock is but a natural thing for anyone to feel under such circumstances. “If you feel that you three can no longer trust her, I suppose it can’t be helped.” Owl was flapping his wings to simply issue that if these ponies feel that their belief to trust in NiGHTS is now gone, then there is truly nothing he can do to help with that decision of theirs. “But I would think that by now, you’d understand NiGHTS better than anyone.” Owl then spoke these passionate words of self-discovery, that it suddenly brought the slump & sorrowful ponies up to their attention in hearing this old bird say they should truly know NiGHTS by now; both physical and mentally.

“Owl…” Twilight spoke off to say in feeling like, what Owl said is very wise to guide someone in self-doubt. It’s like something a teacher helps a student with their problems…just like Celestia did for Twilight back home.

Pinkie Pie and AJ were silent in having heard such an explanation, it felt…like something to help them if they were feeling down.

“It’s up to you three to decide who you want to trust and what you need to do.” Owl humbly announced that for the decision of whoever the ponies here want to trust, be it of origin or by one’s action, is up to them.

Twilight, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie were now in a moment of being quiet to let their minds decide this much information all at once to be sorted out. But in some few moments of looking over the clearer facts, everything they did with NiGHTS, everything they felt when Dualize, it couldn’t have all been lies if NiGHTS was truly trying to stop his own kind. Maybe….that’s why they heard Reala call him a traitor the first time they saw him, NiGHTS had betrayed the Nightmarens. Soon the ponies move out of the bushes to come up front with a determine expression on their faces, as if having made a clear decision.

“Owl, we’re going to help free NiGHTS.” Twilight stated forth in sounding serious in what they are gonna do.

“Right, we’ll figure out de other stuff later.” Applejack nods off with a stern face that they’ll figure out the other stuff for a later day.

“For now, we do what we always been doing!” Pinkie Pie nods forth in saying they’ll do what they know what to do here.

“I understand.” Owl lightly nods in accepting this answer from the ponies.

With that, Twilight, Applejack, & Pinkie Pie try to sneak around the bushes to help give them cover. Owl watches Twilight’s Team go forth while some new Key Keepers come in to be guarding NiGHTS’ prison. As the scene begins to fade out, many will wonder if the plan to free NiGHTS will work & will those that know who NiGHTS really is change the way they think? As everything goes dark, these are questions to be best left answered…for another time it seems…

Author's Note:

What a chapter! Next up, Twilight's Team will have to help spring NiGHTS free from her cage & also get the keys to truly help her be free. But, trouble will come around as the most fearsome Nightmaren: Cerberus, enters the battle. NiGHTS & her friends will have to truly survive against such a terrible beast. And is everything going alright in Equestria from what happen with Team Rainbow? Stay tune to find out more...