• Published 14th Mar 2016
  • 2,147 Views, 5 Comments

MLP: Nights Journey Of Dreams - JusSonic



When the Mane Six ends up in a different dream world, they team up with a hero of dreams to stop an evil enemy.

  • ...
10
 5
 2,147

Chapter 12: Protect A Tree & Octopaw Chase 2

Chapter 12: Protect A Tree & Octopaw Chase 2

The scene slowly shows Twilight, Applejack & Pinkie Pie slowly and gently falling across the starry skies. It wasn’t long before they reach the pavement outside of Dream Gate as they walk towards the dried fountain. They were pretty much not Dualized with NiGHTS after their recent return from having fought off against Chamelan. But for now, they were wondering what to do at this point after such craziness had happened to them. Fortunately, someone would come to help them in their decision making here, and none other than…an owl friend.

“Welcome back Visitors, I’m glad to see you are unharmed.” Owl flies down to welcome back Twilight’s Team upon their return from rescuing NiGHTS from capture among other things.

“Yep, we already dealt with dat other Nightmaren varmint.” Applejack proudly stated in what they also did while helping their friend out.

“Now that that’s taken care of, we’re ready to go back to Lost Park!” Pinkie Pie proudly smiled forth in announcing what they are gonna do next here.

“Already?” Owl raised an eyebrow in having heard this that seem to surprise him.

“Yep-pers! We gotta help pick up the speed and find out where another Ideya is hidden!” Pinkie Pie declared out that they need to quickly pick up the slack to find the next Ideya.

“Pinkie’s right, we lost some time when we were lost, and right now, we have to help make up for it.” Twilight nods to say that their pink friend was onto something, they need to find what they need after taking so long.

“I see, a very well thought out motion to do on your part.” Owl nods lightly in understanding this firm kind of decision the ponies have made.

“Right, gotta do this here thing, fer both our sakes.” Applejack declared with determination in stating what they know has to be done.

“Then I will wish you luck and see you there, my friends.” Owl stated off to say this in giving the ponies a little wishful godlike while he’ll see them there.

And then with that, Owl vanishes out of thin air while his feathers flew around where he was. And pretty much, that trick either gets surprising or gets old eventually from time to time.

“I wonder if he can teach me that trick.” Pinkie Pie smiled to say in wondering if she can learn that trick.

“Let’s do one thing at a time Pinkie Pie, for now…lets head off and meet NiGHTS.” Twilight exclaimed to say to her friend about holding off on one thing while focusing on another subject entirely.

Now the ponies soon approach the Door that would lead them back towards Lost Park. From opening the doors, the same light enveloped the ponies while they slowly go inside. And from there, the doors close while everything fades out now. For the next stop, was back to Lost Park where another adventure may lie in wait for Twilight’s Team.

---------------------------------

The scene soon opens up towards where it is once again, another location within Lost Park. This time however, it shows what it an enormous beanstalk tree that was twirling up to almost look like it reach the heavens. There were many roots for one to climb up, it seem very strong, sturdy, and had what look like incredible green-looking leaves. And just below from a far view, we see the tiny image of NiGHTS looking up at this giant beanstalk along with the spirit pony forms of Twilight, Applejack & Pinkie Pie. They all seem to be basking at this unimaginable sight to behold.

“Wow. I didn’t realize it before, but this tree is lookin’ pretty incredible!” Applejack’s spirit spoke off in stating what she was seeing here, the tree looks like something special to be so big.

“Well, we were chasing after those Key Keepers.” Twilight’s spirit pointed this out about the event they under took.

“But now we can enjoy looking around and stare at this big tree!” Pinkie Pie’s spirit stated off in liking to look at this sight that really was something to behold.

Then while the pony spirits had NiGHTS arms on her hips to smile in wonder at the giant plant, Owl soon was flapping nearby to see where they were staring at.

“Ah yes. A tree that reaches all the way up to the heavens must be a sign of your heart’s resolve.” Owl wisely spoke in seeing what was seen here to be a true wonderment to absorb.

“Huh?” Pinkie Pie’s spirit looked to Owl in being a bit confused by such statements that she was not following.

“Look closely. Small lakes and what little greenery there is…all center around the tree.” Owl spoke off in pointing out spots in where everyone sees small lakes and little greenery that is all around this one big tree. “This tree must be the source for all life for this dried up desert world.” Everyone looks up in seeing that from this view, this tree is doing an important task in keeping life in a world that is very dried up. “I do hope that it remains strong and healthy.” Owl humbly spoke in wishing that this tree remains in good condition, to help this world prosper further.

“Yeah, so do I,” Applejack’s spirit nods along with her pals and NiGHTS following along.

“We all do, like Owl said…this tree is helping the world Pinkie Pie envisioned.” Twilight’s spirit stated in seeing how this was very important, a place that gives life is precious indeed.

“And I feel very happy to know it.” Pinkie Pie’s spirit smiled off to say this.

“Hey! Some kind of seed just fell from the tree!” NiGHTS suddenly interrupts this moment in spotting something was falling from the tree.

“Really?” Twilight spirit asked off puzzled to hear this news.

“Where?” Applejack’s spirit asked off in where the so-called seed fell.

Then something was falling right before the others that was seen, it look kinda red, somewhat spiky, and seem connected by….a metal wire. For a seed, though big, seem oddly out of place.

“Wow, what is this?” Pinkie Pie responded off stump in seeing this happen just now as the object was about to pass them.

“Wait a minute! That’s not a seed!” NiGHTS spoke with a stern expression on her face, as she brought up her hands to get ready in seeing what was coming…was not the giant tree’s seeds.

“It’s a bomb!” Owl shouted out in seeing up close, that the object was not a natural seed, but a water bomb object…coming right before them.

The bomb fell through between Owl & NiGHTS while they and the pony spirits watch it drop. And it made contact with the lake before exploding upon contact. That was almost too close, if that touch them, they be seriously hurt.

“L-L-L-Look out!” Owl stumbles with his words in sounding horrified in seeing something above the others should see as he flaps his wings to come around the puzzled eyes of the pony spirits and NiGHTS. “The Nightmarens are trying to destroy the lake and the tree along with it!” He explained the case in what was happening here, the Nightmarens wanna destroy this spot with bombs.

And as everyone can see, there were lots of bombs dropping around the giant tree. Many made splashes in the lake’s water with some explosions afterwards. This was going to cause a stir for Lost Park. At that moment, ‘EVENT - Bad News’ was heard in the background to build tension.

“Oh, this is awful! Simple awful!” Owl moans to say this in seeing what was happening here, this was just horrible to watch this action go on. “Hmmmm-Hhhmmm, Hmmm-Hmmm….” But then NiGHTS raised her left hand which the pony spirits followed that movement to clamp Owl’s beak shut to stop his worrying panic.

“Don’t worry, old bird! You just stay right here.” NiGHTS declared forth this bravo manner while setting one hand on her hip which the pony spirits followed in their sync. Movement, “We’ll take care of these clowns!” She stated forth in announcing that they shall handle these bombs from trying to destroy the lake and the giant tree. “Come on, Twilight! Applejack! Pinkie Pie!” NiGHTS grasp her right fist which her pony spirit friends inside her perform to in saying it’s time they got in and helped out.

“O…okay.” Twilight’s spirit was a bit shaken by hearing what they were gonna do here.

“Right-o!” Pinkie Pie’s spirit responded in the sure sounding tone of her voice.

“So wha’s de plan?” Applejack’s spirit asked off in what they need to do first here?

“We’ll use the Dolphin Dash to cut through the chains and defuse the Nightmarens’ bombs!” NiGHTS explained the plan, she’ll use the Dolphin Persona, they’ll use the Drill Dash move under a different name when a dolphin to defuse the bombs; simple as that.

With that explained, the gang gets ready to take a chance at this next task. The background was now playing ‘Wandering Wildness: Bomb Panic’ for us to hear now. As we soon see NiGHTS had transformed into Dolphin NiGHTS and having explained the plan, it was time to take action here. As Dolphin NiGHTS swam with AJ in control, they were going through Rings before performing a Dolphin Drill on the first three bomb chains to cut and defuse them. The gang continue to quickly travel in the water to approach any of the bombs in the water to cut the chaos and defuse as many as possible.

“This is amazing! We’re swimming like a fish!” Pinkie Pie’s spirit perked up to say in seeing how well they are swimming in the waters.

“Dat’s cause we are now, Pinkie Pie.” AJ’s spirit issued off to tell her friend that since NiGHTS is now a dolphin, of course they can swim like a fish.

“That takes care of a few here, now what?” Twilight’s spirit stated in seeing they got rid of some of the bombs they found, but what now.

“We’ll have to continue going around as much as possible until they run out.” NiGHTS explained the plan, if they can hold out, the enemy will run out of bombs to throw in.

Now Dolphin NiGHTS continues to pick up speed, traveling at a fast speed while going through more green Rings to build up strength of Dash Power. And just in time when more bombs had drop in and were slowly starting to come down to destroy the lake and giant tree. The gang had to deal with them but there were also Seapos in the way, the Nightmarens were trying to stop the gang. But with a little Dolphin Drill action, they cleared those foes out and went after more bombs to cut and defuse them while collecting some Blue Chips and Rings. Just then, Dolphin NiGHTS took a direct direction to jump up to the surface and transform into her jester self.

“NiGHTS, I thought we were suppose ta stop de bombs?” Applejack’s spirit asked in seeing what they were doing, the bombs are in the water, aren’t they?

“There’s more than one way to do this, sometimes we’ll have to leap out and dive back in. Since once they are in the water, the bombs slow down a bit.” NiGHTS explained the case in what they’ll be doing in order to get the bombs.

“That’s right, we can still do our Drill Dash here too.” Pinkie Pie’s spirit smiled forth in liking that plan in order to build speed in the sky too before diving.

“Alright then, let’s try and do what we can here.” Twilight’s spirit nods in agreeing to the terms in what they can do to help out in this case.

Now Pinkie Pie was controlling NiGHTS now, they do a Paraloop on some Blue Chips while going through some Rings. But then after a while, they dove back into the water where NiGHTS transformed into a dolphin, and had to perform a Dolphin Drill when the next bombs had three bombs on the chain, it was tricky, but they managed somehow. They had to use the Dolphin Drill more times when they saw how close the bombs were coming to the ground to cut the chains and defuse them while collecting more Rings to help recover their Dash Power.

“Those Nightmarens aren’t letting up.” Twilight’s spirit quoted off in seeing the enemy was just not quitting their task.

“Then we’ll have ta hold our ground!” AJ’s spirit issued forth in knowing they can’t give up neither.

“Don’t you mean water?” Pinkie Pie’s spirit corrected the term of their location while AJ rolled her eyes in her random friend missing the point.

“Let’s just keep defusing the bombs as they come down girls.” NiGHTS instructed her friends in what they need to do here to insure they’ll be fine.

Everyone continues to do their part, and saw more bombs were dropped from above, which meant they had to quickly go off to get them. Twilight was having her shot in controlling NiGHTS to perform Dolphin Drills to collect Rings & Blue Chips while cutting the chain on the bombs while defusing them. They kept their speed up to leap out of the water and dive back in when they couldn’t dive further quick enough, just to get more bombs. But when a new batch of bombs dropped from below, one of them exploded when the gang was too close.

“Waaaahhhh!” The pony spirits yelped from when NiGHTS was slightly pushed back from that explosion from that bomb.

“Everyone okay?” NiGHTS asked off in making sure her friends were okay even if they are a part of her now.

“We’re okay, as long as you’re fine NiGHTS.” Twilight’s spirit responded to say with a sigh, somehow they were able to withstand that.

“Ye weren’t kidding’ about them bombs.” AJ’s spirit pointed off in seeing their jester pal was right about those bombs being dangerous.

“That one packed three to six wallops on us.” Pinkie Pie’s spirit counted off in how many bombs were attach to that one they came across, more than two or four, it had six.

“That’s why we need to be careful, come on….they’re really being desperate now.” NiGHTS insisted in this matter of knowing what the enemy was most likely doing at this time now.

Soon Dolphin NiGHTS was getting aid from her friends to quickly pick up the pace. They were performing Dolphin Drills to pick up so much speed to cut the chains to defuse the bombs, go through the Rings to recharge their Dash Power, and get any Blue Chips along the way. They were really pushing it to their limit to get all the bombs they came across. And then finally, they managed to reach the final bomb that was in the area before leaping up to the surface. Where after NiGHTS change back to her jester form, saw any of the Nightmarens started to flee from having run out of bombs.

“Looks like they’re leaving.” Twilight’s spirit stated in observing the action the Nightmares that caused trouble are doing now.

“Then they must have run out of them bombs.” AJ’s spirit stated off in guessing what this could mean, the enemy has run out of ammunition.

“So then we won?” Pinkie Pie’s spirit asked off in starting to smile in thinking that is what this means.

“Yep, we all won and saved the lake and the giant tree. Now this world shall hold onto its life because of that.” NiGHTS proudly explained the case that with the Nightmarens beaten this area can remain safe at last.

Soon the background was playing ‘Peaceful Moment’ at this very moment. The pony spirits cheered in seeing that they have somehow mangled to last long enough for the enemy to use up their entire bomb supple before giving up; what a relief. And at the same time, NiGHTS was twirling to spin around and then did a graceful pose in showing her excited expression of having obtain victory at this very moment.

“I wonder what your victory pose would look like if you were a dolphin?” Pinkie Pie’s spirit questioned off the idea of NiGHTS doing her victory pose thing when as a dolphin.

“Maybe that’s something for another time, Pinkie Pie.” Twilight’s spirit insisted to her silly friend for having thought up something like that.

“For now, are many of you ready to head back towards Dream Gate?” NiGHTS asked off in thinking it’s time they all return to Dream Gate after having won this challenge.

“Yep, we’re as ready as we’ll ever be!” Applejack’s spirit responded off to say that they are ready to go when NiGHTS is.

“Then I’ll help lead you back there, hang on!” NiGHTS issued off to say this to her friends in about to help out here now.

“Hang onto what?” Pinkie Pie’s spirit asked off puzzled around the subject of the question, much to her pony friends sweat-drops on that silly thing said.

“Let’s just let NiGHTS do what she needs to, kay Pinkie Pie?” Twilight’s spirit issued off this simple thing for her friend to follow along.

With the mission to protect the lake and the giant tree all completed, the gang soon decided to head back to Dream Gate. So NiGHTS decided to take the pony spirits with her back to the Door to aid them out. And with that, the scene begins to slowly fade in showing that peace had been returned to this part of Lost Park, after all…life is important to keep things healthy, etc.

----------------------------------------

The scene begins to show Twilight, Applejack & Pinkie Pie gently falling through the starry night skies. Once they landed on the pavement, did the ponies slowly walk into the place they know as Dream Gate; the ponies stop by the dried up fountain while they began to ponder in what they should do next from here after returning from their last challenge adventure from Lost Park.

“So Twilight, do we step in or not?” Applejack asked her friend in what they do next, go to Lost Park or stay for a while.

“Well…what do you think Pinkie Pie, it is your own dream world.” Twilight thought this over to let their pink friend decide this one.

“I think we can keep going guys. Besides, it’ll be more fun that way.” Pinkie Pie smiled of to say this in thinking they can keep this up.

“Ye always seem ta be optimistic, hugh?” Applejack pondered off to say this while slowly forming a smile.

“Yep!” Pinkie Pie nods off to say this in being told that about herself.

“Well that’s what makes you Pinkie Pie, after all.” Twilight made a little silly smile about her friend’s action of doing things are always random.

“So then we’re off to look for another Ideya!” Pinkie Pie cheered out in knowing what they are gonna do next here.

“Ye got dat right!” Applejack nods off proudly to say this about their matter.

“Hopefully we’ll find it….but I can’t help but wonder.” Twilight stated to say this in some form of deep thought about something.

“Wonder what Twilight?” Pinkie Pie raised her eyebrows in seeing her smart friend was thinking seriously.

“No, it’s nothing…” Twilight shook her head off in deciding to save what she was thinking for later. “In anyway, probably once we help your dream world be fine, then the Ideya is sure to come to us.” She concluded that maybe if they help fix all the problems they find in any new parts in Nightopia, maybe another Ideya will reveal itself.

“So let’s hop ta it partners! Yee-haa!” Applejack cheered out in hoping for the same results of the matter.

With that, the ponies begin to approach the Door that would lead them back towards Lost Park. And one they opened the doors, they were bask in its bright white light while moving into it. And once that was over, the doors began to close up afterwards. And the scene begins to fade out from there in what the next trip to Lost Park will be for Twilight, Pinkie Pie and Applejack to experience next….we’re about to find out.

----------------------------

Now the scene opens up to a familiar part of Lost Park and we see NiGHTS was flying above while leaving a star dust trail. But as the jester was flying, she saw something floating off the ground to move about and it look familiar. At the same time, ‘Cowardly Custard’ was heard playing in the background during the moment. Upon closer inspection, one was able to determine what the creature was…it was none other than Octopaw!

“Huh?” NiGHTS soon stops flying to stand up straight to rest her hands on her hips; spotting a familiar creature from before. “What’s Octopaw doing here?” She was surprised, she saw Octopaw from the other Nightopia place, and its here; it’s the second time for her. “Oh, well. Let’s have a little fun, shall we?” She shrug off to say this say, wave off her right hand’s index finger to those listening before slowly twirling and then diving off to chase after Octopaw.

“Ye sure we should be playing?” AJ’s spirit asked off this sudden question in being nearby.

“Aw come on AJ, we can still search around while playing with Octopaw.” Pinkie Pie’s spirit smiled off to say in liking the idea to play.

“NiGHTS, last time, this was to help us know the area more. Will this help us in this part too?” Twilight’s spirit questioned off to recall their previous event with Octopaw.

“Yep, the more you know of this world in how to navigate, the better your flying will be. So let’s be ready then!” NiGHTS explained the case in point was to help her friends know their way around, and to improve their flying.

At this time, the background was playing ‘Catch Me If You Can’ during the moment here. And the gang saw Octopaw was station near a certain spot of Crystal Castle they are familiar with.

“Remember what the old bird said, fly through the Rings that Octopaw leaves behind. So let’s see if we can get at least 30 Links or so within the different areas!” NiGHTS explained the case in what they need to do here, it’s just like last time only in a new location to be dealt with.

“Right.” The pony spirits responded in having been reminded of what they last recall to be used here.

And then without warning, Octopaw began to move off while expelling Rings which NiGHTS was soon flying off to go through them to get many Links. Applejack was flying NiGHTS to collect the Rings and do a Paraloop over some large stock of Blue Chips, then dives downward to follow Octopaw. They were heading around a beanstalk with a building on in, as Octopaw expels more Rings while NiGHTS flew upwards and then downwards again while being shot from a cannon. But since the jester was catching up, Octopaw became frighten to squirt out ink while leaving the others to almost be blinded by the stuff.

“Uh oh! We’ve been inked!” Pinkie Pie’s spirit yelps in seeing what they were just hit with.

“Settle down, we’re still good.” Applejack’s spirit stated to say this in knowing they are gonna be fine.

“We’ll need to be watchful when he does that if we’re too close to him.” NiGHTS warns her friends about being careful against that little trick of Octopaw.

“Then we’ll need a new strategy to be careful now. And I think something unpredictable might help out.” Twilight’s spirit stated off this thought while she look to her pink pony friend in what she was referring to here by unpredictable.

Having recover from such a little matter, the gang had to destabilize themselves before going back to the chase. As Pinkie Pie was in control of NiGHTS, they dive below near the flooring of Lost Park to collect more Rings. But Octopaw still saw them being too close to quirt ink out, but from the excited pink pony in the pilot seat, she had NiGHTS dodge to avoid them, it was like playing tag to Pinkie Pie. And then a strange thing happen that a little Nightopian came up to NiGHTS, and seem to be following.

“A Nightopian? Why are you here?” Twilight’s spirit yelps in seeing they have someone following them with a cheery face.

“Silly, he thinks we’re playing a game.” Pinkie Pie’s spirit smiled off to say that the Nightopian thinks they are playing a game of catch.

“Well tell him this ain’t a game.” Applejack’s spirit sternly told her pink friend to tell the little cone-head fella the truth.

“Don’t worry, I think he’ll learn once we have gone further ahead.” NiGHTS stated off to say this in knowing what will come about soon enough.

The little Nightopian was thinking the group were playing a game and wanted to play, but when they came to the water, NiGHTS dove in while the Nightopian stop from following. From in the water, NiGHTS changed into a dolphin to swim after Octopaw while going through the Rings. As they were swimming around the giant beanstalk they protected earlier from bombardment by Nightmarens, Octopaw seem to be going even faster than before while leaving a blur behind along with any Rings he expel.

“Wow, for a guy that floats around, he swims faster here!” Pinkie Pie’s spirit spoke off in seeing how fast that Octopaw sure can swim.

“He’s still an octopus, so water is still its special ability to swim in.” Twilight’s spirit explained the case that even for a creature like Octopaw, it’s still an octopus type water creature.

“Then we’ll just catch him with our own!” NiGHTS smiled to say this that it’ll take a water creature to catch another.

“Ten four NiGHTS, time we catch up ta dat slippery critter!” Applejack’s spirit smiled off to say this in feeling determine now.

Deciding to not give up even if Octopaw had a huge advantage now, the gang was having Dolphin NiGHTS keep up the pace to go through any Rings while keeping up. From dodging the giant branches in the water to rise up to flow in the expel Rings, Dolphin NiGHTS reached a jar cannon that shot her upwards and out of the water to turn back to her jester form. Twilight was now in control to perform a large size Paraloop over Blue Chips while going through more Rings and chase after Octopaw. They were leaving the giant tree area to fly off over to where the park was where more events to pursue the target is needed.

“We’re chasing him back towards where the Door is.” Twilight’s spirit stated in where they were currently heading towards here.

“We got him now!” Applejack’s spirit issued forth in knowing that they’ll be catching up soon to Octopaw.

“Full speed ahead!” Pinkie Pie’s spirit announced forth that they go at their max speed.

“Okay then, let’s do this!” NiGHTS declared off to agree as it’s time to pick up the pace here.

NiGHTS dives down to chase Octopaw, diving down to get the next batch of Rings along the way. The gang was doing good so far now, they were starting to almost get near… But then Octopaw yelps in seeing how close the jester was, and made a large ink quirt out which blinded everyone’s sight. Once it began to clear up, Octopaw was now long gone from the area as it seem to have slip away once again.

“Drat, he got away!” Applejack’s spirit moans to say in seeing that Octopaw got away.

“Let him go, we’ll see him again, I’m sure.” NiGHTS spoke easily to say this in feeling like they’ll come across Octopaw when they least expect it.

“So how did we do in our flying?” Pinkie Pie’s spirit asked off this question of thought on their work.

“Did we do okay?” Twilight asked in wondering if they did alright in flying around this world in pursuing Octopaw while going through the Link Rings.

“Well, it was a bit shaky during the last few parts…” NiGHTS thought for a moment about the subject before coming to terms. “But I say you all pass well in this challenge. Congrats.” She smiled to say this off in knowing everyone did well.

At this moment, the theme was playing ‘Peaceful Moment’ in the background. The pony spirits cheered in knowing that they have done pretty much okay in their flying workout around Lost Park. And of course, NiGHTS did her spin twirl and then pose off with a smile on her face at their victory. Everybody has their thing when they wanna show their expression of victory and these are one of them.

“I never get tired of seeing that victory pose.” Pinkie Pie’s spirit proclaimed to say this out in her own thoughts on what NiGHTS was doing.

“Well it sure doesn’t get old, dat’s fer sure.” Applejack’s spirit nodded off to say this much in agreement here.

“So are you all ready to return to Dream Gate now?” NiGHTS asked off in seeing if her friends wanna return to Dream Gate after this challenge was over.

“Yes we are, I think we may even take time off to visit My Dream.” Twilight’s spirit stated to say in feeling that maybe they’ll take this moment to enjoy a little down time now.

“Sounds perfect, you girls have been working hard in saving me, the giant tree and now Octopaw. So I think it’s a good idea to recharge and recover your Dream Spirits.” NiGHTS smiled off to simply say this in understanding what the ponies here need, they have been busy in helping out, so a break is well deserve here. “So then, off we go!” NiGHTS declared in knowing it’s time they head back now.

With the situation already well finished up here, NiGHTS decided to fly the gang back towards the Door to take them back towards Dream Gate. With the challenge already done and over, the ponies that help NiGHTS can plan to enjoy a little rest. For when Twilight, AJ & Pinkie Pie get to Dream Gate, they’ll be off to My Dream to relax a little. And with that, the entire scene begins to fade out in a white blur while we know there are still more other exciting things to come later on….

--------------------------

At this very moment, the scene returns back to the inner dark realm of dreams where who awaits in his sanctum than…Wizeman The Wicked. As he has already observe to see the events that the ponies have done thus far. Reala is also there as he kneels before the great Nightmaren leader and supreme ruler in being his most humble to his master. As of right now, the turning point of where the ponies continue to roam free and what they seek still is not in Wizeman’s grasp has become…a problem.

“It would seem, my Nightmarens…are lacking a need of strength. For all their worth, they continue to disappoint.” Wizeman spoke rather bored and unimpressive over the course of his Nightmarens failing him.

“If I may speak, master. Your Nightmarens are powerful, I should know, being of your highest rank.” Reala spoke humbly in wishing to say something to his master about the case of their Nightmarens strength. “But if I recall, these are the "ponies" that ruin their own adversaries, even “Grimmore" himself, a being as powerful as you, says they are an annoyance. Even if they have no link to their powers when they Duallize with NiGHTS, she is somehow able to use their powers well.” For what they have seen, when any of the ponies Duallize with NiGHTS, she becomes far stronger, but there’s something else to it, the ponies are indeed problems that needs to be settled.

Wizeman is heard making a ‘hum’ noise in having heard of this as he ponders these things as his giant hands move about. Two of them come down to stares at Reala as the jester braces for his master’s wrath in what may have upset him, but…

“It would appear, for once, you are on to something.” Wizeman slowly responded to move away his giant metallic hands in stating such things that has happened. “It is true, that NiGHTS gains their skills, their powers join to create something…new. It is of no wonder, why Grimmore says they hold great power from their elements. Powers I shall claim…for my own…” As Wizeman exclaims the matter, his middle front hands move forth to slowly grasp in wanting the power that tries to elude him.

As things were going along, in the empty realm of their surroundings with only a void below their feet, a sinister laughter is heard that sounded…female. While Wizeman seem unbothered, Reala looked around puzzled in who was here besides them as they look around as it speaks.

“Seems someone is a tinsy bit upset in things not going so well.” A voice of a female spoke in stating what she sees happening.

“You dare make remarks in front of the all-powerful Wizeman?” Reala snapped off to look for the defiler that speaks out of term.

“Maybe I do, but only cause it’s mostly at you who can’t beat NiGHTS.” The female voice issued off to say this in what she felt was more to tease Reala for failing.

That makes Reala mad, as he was about to stand up to seek and destroyer…until Wizeman rose up one giant hand to make Reala cease any action to which…the jester obeys without question.

“Reveal your presence to me, or do you wish to perish where you linger?” Wizeman calmly spoke forth in wanting whoever is here, to show themselves, or be destroyed; for his threats are the real thing,

“Easy now, I’m right here.” The voice spoke that was soon appearing from out of a tiny spark in the empty outer realm to enter the area where the two were. “Surprise to see me?” The female voice stated from being near Reala as it was but a tiny red sphere with lit black flame aura around itself.

“What are you?” Reala raised an eyebrow in seeing this creature for the first time and found it…strange.

“I see. I can sense you are from their world, are you not?” Wizeman calmly spoke in having sense what and who this creature was; it came from Equestria Prime.

“Correct, yes, I am from their world, but when they sleep do I perform my task.” The female voice explained itself of being from Equestria long ways back of what it did. “But, however…it lasted only so long till I was purged from their world, nothing but ash and dust when I last fought an enemy I almost had in winning.” She explained in where brief versions of…Pinkamena…no, of her transformed Element Form - Aging defeated someone from a longs way back.

“If you were reduce to mere ash and dust, how are you but a tiny lit of flame?” Reala asked in pondering the question in looking at this new creature’s miniature form.

“Probably because I absorbed a tiny bit of the Dark Flames used by Grimmore to give me strength and somehow…a tiny spec of it slithered off before I met with my demise.” The female voice explained in where some flash scenes of her demise, one lit flame of darkness was able to slip away…and escaped even outside Pinkamena’s body that expelled all evil infection. “I was weak, I helplessly wondered to find a way to revive my former self. But then I landed in this realm when a portal opened up and I sense this place. And I have to say, an evil bad girl like me could love a place like this.” She explained herself in where from her wondering, she saw the portal that brought the Mane Six from their world to this dream realm and she managed to get into this nightmare place…which suits her fine.

“Then I ask you this, for your answer. Give me a reason why I should not end your little life right now.” Wizeman spoke to where his six metallic hands moved in union and appeared to look ready to splatter the sphere of some soul if she does not give a good answer he seeks.

“Woah-woah…easy with the big hands!” The female voice yelps in seeing this action before trying to give a reason. “Look, unless if you want to rule the world and the dream realm, you might have no choice. Besides, you need some pony to be able to match the powers those ponies give to NiGHTS, don't you?” She stated in making some valid point, she can help even the odds in facing the ponies that are with NiGHTS.

Wizeman goes into a thought, he hums to process this in having heard what this new creature wants to offer. It was true that what he’ll need now, is something to give them an advantage.

“Very well, I shall give you this chance to prove yourself.” Wizeman spoke to slowly withdraw his giant hands, saying he shall give this creature a chance.

“Heheh, now that’s what I like to hear…just wait until I show you what I can do.” The female voice chuckles evilly in loving this, now she can finally begin to show her stuff.

“And what makes you think a tiny dark flame like you can do? You say you managed to gain a small great power from Grimmore’s Dark Flames, but you barely look capable of handling Level Three Nightmarens.” Reala remarked off in not seeing this creature of being any use as it is small and inferior to which it was no better than the weaker Nightmarens.

“That’s cause I lack a body to be able to do so. I thought I already explain myself!” The voice snapped off in protesting to remind Reala of her condition.

“Then you shall be restored to your form. But first…” Wizeman responded to saw this as he moves one right giant hand over to the flaming sphere of some spirit…before slowly its center eye beam it to be closer to it.

“Hay-HAY! Watch how you treat a lady! What are you DOING?” The voice yelps off in not liking this treatment, what was Wizeman even doing to her?

“If you have indeed gain power from a small sample from Grimmore, then you shall let ALL Nightmarens feel its power.” Wizeman explained to where he slowly grasp his metallic hand on the sphere, to which some small light of darkness lit off from the open cracks.

Then Wizeman lets go of the tiny dark flame of the voice creature as it falls into the black void where in its final cries are heard before it perishes. But then when it makes contact, unknown flashes begin to happen as we see something strange happen. The tiny flame from the sphere grew to engulf the object until it disburse to scatter at first, but then ignited in a trans-action to spread across the void and transcend the realm of Nightmare. Some small mist swirls around as dark energy to those near and latter far as Wizeman’s hands took the source within the palm center eyes while Reala felt some cling to him.

“Now it is done, the power from Grimmore shall now fuel my servants.” Wizeman declared forth what has been done to better serve him.

“This power….it is unreal! Is this the very small fragment from the Dark Flames of Grimmore, the War-God?” Reala slowly spoke somewhat shock to sense but a tiny amount, his own powers has grown…but he has yet to tap DEEPER of what he can truly do.

“Indeed, what she said spoke true…the dark powers mingled with our realm of Nightmare shall transcend a power to which all…shall heed to my whim.” Wizeman announced in seeing the creature of tiny dark flames has now brought a power to make the Nightmarens more stronger than before.

“This is all very splendid my master, but…what of her?” Reala asked in feeling a bit curious of the whereabouts of the one that gave them this.

There was no words, only action as one of Wizeman’s giant hands reached down into the void, where the palm touch it, and then grasp it before flipping it to reveal…a large sphere dome. As it swirl with something pulsing inside it, there seem to be something inside of which bones are heard cracking, flesh seem to be forming across the bones, even Reala was almost spellbound in what was happening.

“This one has aided to leave her mark, now…speak your name.” Wizeman issued forth in having seen what this creature has done for them, now is the time to tell them her name.

Then from within the swirling black sphere, something began to stand up and begin to walk before…it’s yellow eyes are seen before it stops. Then as the black dome hovered off Wizeman’s giant hand, it imploded on itself before something used acrobatic skills to soon land near Reala to get a good look at what this creature’s body was. She looked like a pony mare with grayish violet fur coat, cut down laid back mane with a hand-band & firm long tail that were silver-gray color, and her eyes were yellow. The markings on her hooves, her forehead & on her flank were dark crimson red (almost like dry blood), and appears to have dark freckles on her cheeks and pointy drop ears. On her flank was marked like a dark-violet heart with a cross dagger-like wings in symbolizing its evil nature, even for a Cutie Mark. In some case, she looks like a phantom that will haunt dreams, like an evil specter looking for innocent souls to toy around with.

“Hmhp-hmph, hahah….I am known as….Phantom Psycho Pie ‘The Nightmare Demon Pony’, if you will.” The revealed character announced, as she slowly look up from Reala to gaze back to Wizeman. “You helped me, and so now, you will defeat NiGHTS once and for all!” She exclaimed with her usually expression she always had…and in truth; this proves she’s back for blood and revenge.

“I will grant you a small token, your gift. Speak now…” Wizeman explained to say this in promising to give this pony one wish to grant.

“You best think wisely or what you wish will be the opposite.” Reala whispered to the new creature of nightmares to be wise in what to wish from Wizeman.

“Well, there is something I like to do that I never did settle.” Phantom Psycho Pie smiled wickedly in having one perfect thought to use at this time.

--------------------

Within a room of the Dark Mystics headquarters, Amon was seen sleeping in his bed without his mask one. But there were flashes across the screen, as it looks like something was happening. Amon seem to shift and turn, some of his things seem to have been knocked down and objects shredded.

“Gaaaugh-Huugh-huuugh-hhuugh!” Then suddenly, Amon snap himself awake, as while it was dark, it was hard to see, but his face seem pale as a ghost.

Looking around, his place was wreck by some unseen force, but just then…strange sit seem to drift nearby and…it was snickering.

“I told you you would be sorry.” Phantom Psycho Pie issued off her voice from all around to scare Amon of having come to pay him back.

Then the mist left the room in de-pixelating itself from the room. Amon was still recovering in what just happened, all while not knowing what any of that was.

---------------------------

Returning to the Nightmare Realm, we find the dark mist reforming into Phantom Psycho Pie as she was laughing a bit in pure joy. Not being aware that she was doing that before Reala and even more so, with Wizeman staring down at her with his unmoving hands.

“For what was the purpose of your action?” Reala asked in not following that action that was done.

“Just paying back that Dark Mystic who ruined something I was doing.” Phantom Psycho Pie explained herself in wanting to pay Amon back from the shock treatment he did in interrupting her nightmare work in Pinkamena. “Now that I’m good, I like to help you out. What will be the plan to end your foe once and for all?” She asked to bow down before Wizeman, wishing to help end NiGHTS and those that are with him.

“Very well, for this moment, you shall be a Level One Rank Nightmaren.” Wizeman exclaimed to say this in what shall be done here, giving Phantom Psycho Pie a position as a fellow Nightmaren. “Reala, you will let her accompany with you, so that this time….you may be able to win.” He explained the matter in what shall be done at this time that these two shall work together.

“But my lord, is she to be even trusted to be given such a rank?” Reala questioned his master of doing such a thing.

“You shall do as I command or face OBLIVION!” Wizeman snapped forth in where his giant hands came up to shake near Reala with his upset threat tone.

“Yes….my master. It shall be done.” Reala silently apologize for his mistake and shall do as he’s told.

Soon Reala gets up from bowing before Wizeman before staring towards Phantom Psycho Pie.

“Come along…” Reala nodded his head for this pony to follow him in where he’ll go.

“Oh don’t worry, I’ll be right behind you.” Phantom Psycho Pie smiled in stating that she’ll be close by.

As both Reala and Phantom Psycho Pie vanished from sight, Wizeman was seen alone in seeing this new feat begun now.

“Now to see what will unfold now…” Wizeman exclaimed to say in wanting to see what shall happen during this moment.

With that, everything begins to go dark from now the return of Phantom Psycho Pie has been done, she is working with Wizeman and new horrors now await for the heroes and NiGHTS without knowing of such a threat…

Author's Note:

Well this was some surprising stuff! Next chapter, Team Rainbow makes their appearance to calm an active volcano in Crystal Castle. But things get harder when they face the wicked Nightmaren witch for a 2nd time: Bomamba! How will it go, what will happen, can anther Ideya be found? Stay tune to see what happens next...