• Published 14th Mar 2016
  • 2,147 Views, 5 Comments

MLP: Nights Journey Of Dreams - JusSonic



When the Mane Six ends up in a different dream world, they team up with a hero of dreams to stop an evil enemy.

  • ...
10
 5
 2,147

Chapter 13: 2nd Match, VS. Bomamba!

Chapter 13: 2nd Match, VS. Bomamba!

The scene slowly opens up towards where we see Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Fluttershy falling gently in the starry night sky. They soon land on the pavement that lead back to Dream Gate where they saw the active fountain pouring water. After they were searching in Crystal Castle, they had the most unusual moment to meet some ‘old’ faces that needed a hand. As they were near, Owl was soon seen flying near the gang that have returned.

“Greetings my friends, you’ve return.” Owl flaps up near the pony group that came back from their little adventure in Crystal Castle.

“Yeah, and after our search, found nothing.” Rainbow Dash shrug off to say this in what they came across was not what they were expecting.

“Right, we thought what we heard about something appeared in the palace was an Ideya, but…we were wrong.” Fluttershy stated from hearing about a light that came from a palace in Crystal Castle was an Ideya; when it was actually something entirely different.

“Well, this might be convenient. It appears that the Nightopians were not sng of the palace, but rather of Jewel Mountain.” Owl stated in telling this group of some new news that has come to his attention.

“Wait! You mean there is even a mountain made of jewelry?” Rarity gasped at the thought that there is a mountain of jewelry.

“Yes. Precious gemstones fill the mountain.” Owl nods off to explain the case of what the mountain holds. “I do hope nothing unfortunate befalls them.” He spoke in having worried thoughts over the matter.

“Oh, say no more Owl, we shall investigate that next area immediately!” Rarity spoke forth in stating that they shall personally take care of it immediately.

“Great! Now her lost enthusiasm has been replenished with the urge to see such a place!” Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes to say in seeing what Rarity is now showing here.

“Well, I guess it wouldn’t hurt to take another look.” Fluttershy commented to say this in knowing they can always check out the spot itself.

“Then I wish you luck and shall see you there.” Owl spoke off to simply say this much to those that shall search for clues of the Ideya they next seek.

With that, Owl vanishes into thin air while leaving behind his feathers. And it’s the same old thing the gang have learn to get used to.

“Come darlings, a mountain of jewels await us!” Rarity declared to say this in wanting to really get going to see the mountain. “Cough, and clues to help us find another Ideya, of course!” She coughs to sneak in that piece of their true goal from seeing the weird looks from her friends.

Soon the ponies began to walk up to the Door that would lead them towards Crystal Castle. Soon opening the door let in the white light that enveloped them all while they slowly made their way through. And as the door began close itself, the screen began to fade out into white while we know that the ponies’ next stop shall be another interesting experience….

-------------------------

The scene changes to show another part of Crystal Castle. The place was actually pretty much like a light brown volcano, it shown a glowing active flow of firry light from its top rising to the purplish sky. It was truly a marvelous sight to behold for anyone that has just come around to visit the spot. But while it may look pretty, it was still a volcano, so one will need to be careful if it becomes active. But for a strange moment, ‘EVENT - Bad News’ was heard playing in the beginning of this scene. Just as NiGHTS was seen landing down at the base of the volcano to hover and rest her hands on her waist.

“This must be the mountain with all the jewels the old owl was talking about.” NiGHTS issued off in recalling what he heard from Owl some time ago as she gazes at this sight.

“Yeah, this must be the spot.” Rainbow Dash’s spirit issued off in seeing this thing before them.

“Oh, I wonder if it spits out jewels,” Rarity’s spirit asked off in getting excited at this moment.

“Well maybe it does.” Fluttershy’s spirit spoke off in making a nice statement about the claim.

With NiGHTS & the pony spirits were watching this scene from a safe distance, from afar, there was actually some little yelps and cries of worry that earn some attention.

“What…what’s that sound?” Fluttershy’s spirit yelps with worry as she moved with concern, as did NiGHTS’ body.

“It sounds like…crying voices!” Rarity’s spirit exclaimed in what she thinks the sound could mean.

“That…can’t be good.” Rainbow Dash’s spirit slowly spoke off in feeling that such a thing wouldn’t good to hear at this moment.

Soon the gang saw scared Nightopians flying away from the direction of the volcano. And just behind them was Owl as he was trying to flee too while the Nightopians were rushing pass NiGHTS as the jester was dodging the scared little guys.

“Oh, it’s awful!” Owl exclaimed to say this in seeing that something tragic has occurred. “The Nightmarens have angered the Jewel Mountain!” Owl stated this off in coming before the gang in warning them of what the enemy has done to cause the volcano to react.

Then loud explosive sounds of eruptions are heard as it shook everything around, the pony spirits watch and felt like the volcano was gonna get them where they stand and NiGHTS too.

“Aaaaahhhh!” Then Fluttershy’s spirit reacted from the erupting volcano by making NiGHTS’s body have it crouch down in a ball while covering her ears in fearing the eruption that was happening.

“What, are you frightened?” Owl spoke off a bit stump in coming before NiGHTS, only to see the brave, yet reckless jester, show a sign of being scared. It’s a first time he’s seen this.

“Of course not!” Then NiGHTS took control of her body which the pony spirits responded in her movement now. “It’s not me, it’s Fluttershy!” NiGHTS explained to rest her hands on her waist to look down to state who made her react in such a way.

“Deeply sorry, Fluttershy was a bit scared by this surprise is all. Since volcanos meant…well…how to put this?” Rarity’s spirit was calmly explaining that Fluttershy can be afraid in certain cases, its normal after all.

“Big, mean, scary, fire-breathing evil Dragons. Who wouldn’t be spooked by that…except me?” Rainbow Dash’s spirit explained off the case in point while adding in a small something to the discussion.

“Ah, yes. Well, be that as it may…” Owl quickly decides to get them back on track after being told who was frightened if not really NiGHTS. “We must retrieve those jewels!” Owl spoke off in sounding very concern about a matter that has happened.

“What do you mean?” Fluttershy’s spirit asked off puzzled by the question of retrieving stolen jewels.

“Yah, how does retrieving jewels and active volcano relate here?” Rainbow Dash’s spirit questioned off in not getting the subject at all.

“The Nightmarens have caused the mountain to erupt in order to get at the jewels that it spouts forth.” Owl explained the reason of what was going on about the enemy’s ploy in causing the volcano to erupt. “Jewels that glimmer with the light of an Ideya…they’re PART of the Ideya!” He exclaimed in sounding very serious that the jewels light are a part of an Ideya itself. “If they are lost, then so, too, is Nightopia!” Owl looks down in sadly stating that if the Ideya is gone, then this Nightopia shall also cease to be.

“No….this lovely world shall be lost! We absolutely mustn’t let it happen!” Rarity’s spirit gasped in horror; that is something that they cannot allow to happen.

“Come on, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, let’s go!” NiGHTS issued off to grasp her left fist in making this determine statement. “We need to get those jewels before they do!” She issued forth the order to get them jewels before the Nightmarens get them.

“You got it!” Rainbow Dash’s spirit nods off in being serious here.

“Right!” Rarity’s spirit nods her head in wanting to help in anyway too.

“Okay!” Fluttershy’s spirit nodded in agreement to the subject to help out.

Soon NiGHTS soars off along with her pony spirit friends in going forth to help stop the problem right at the source of this volcanic problem.

“Let us hope you get the jewels, they will be your Ideya when you have help save this world.” Owl whispered this to himself in watching from afar in praying those that are doing this shall be victorious.

At this time, the background was playing ‘Crystal Choir: Jewel Fever’ for all to hear as we soon see NiGHTS was in front of the erupting volcano, as many could see this and ponder what the plan to help out in this situation was…

“If memory serves me right, Owl said there are supposed to be 50 jewels that would make for a small part of an Ideya. So we need to collect more than 50 jewels erupting from Jewel Mountain.” NiGHTS stated off in knowing what they have to do, rescue the jewels that come out and keep them away from the enemy trying to snatch them.

“Got’cha!” Rainbow Dash’s spirit nodded off in having been told that.

“Right!” Rarity’s spirit replied off in knowing what to do.

“Okay…” Fluttershy’s spirit lightly nods in also understanding this.

Soon four jewels erupted out of the volcano on the right side of the mountain. Rarity was quickly taking control to have NiGHTS catch those jewels without a second thought. Then NiGHTS dive down to go through green Rings to charge up before going after four more jewels to Paraloop them. The volcano lit up before it erupted three more jewels from its top. NiGHTS was seen going after the jewels to collect them before they would be taken. Then five jewels plus a really big one was shot off all of a sudden. Rarity had to quickly use Drill Dash to collect the five jewels and go after the larger one, and just as she saved them, an entire half side was soon having a downpour of more jewels.

“My word, this be a dream come true if there wasn’t a serious dilemma occurring right now!” Rarity’s spirit yelps off to say in seeing that she would be enjoying this…if this was not leading to problems that is.

“Oh my, if it shoots more than that, this might be a problem!” Fluttershy’s spirit spoke off in sounding worried about what will happen eventually at this point.

“We’ll really have to get by with speed and timing here.” NiGHTS issued in what they need right now to make it through here.

“Leave it to me, I’ll handle the speed and time thing!” Rainbow Dash’s spirit smiled forth in saying she’ll handle this one for the gang.

Seeing that this was gonna require speed to help them out, Rainbow Dash quickly had to take over NiGHTS now. Soon performing a Drill Dash move, NiGHTS was able to secure the many jewels that came out of the volcano, and just before they touch the ground. But from another eruption, more jewels were shot off that NiGHTS had to quickly go to and collect. However, while collecting normal and larger size jewels, Rainbow Dash yelped to have NiGHTS watch out for large chucks of boulders that the volcano shot off along with the jewels.

“I thought this thing shoots jewels.” Rainbow Dash’s spirit complained in seeing this was happening so suddenly.

“Well it is a volcano after all.” NiGHTS shrug off her shoulders to simply state the fact of what this was; a volcano to be realistically base on the real thing.

“Oh dear, this might be harder.” Fluttershy’s spirit shook with concerns in seeing this.

“Well we’ll have to adjust, then won’t we?” Rarity’s spirit pointed out in what they need to do here.

Seeing that things are gonna get a bit more complicated than before, the gang had to really work hard. As another half side of the volcano launch off more jewels that needed to be pick up quick. NiGHTS had to find green Rings to build up Dash Power to perform a Drill Dash to quickly collect those jewels as fast as she could. Then the volcano shot off large boulders in three directions, and one of them almost got the jester. And during the matter, more jewels were shot off from one batch to a second wave batch which they had to collect.

“There’s more above those other jewels!” Fluttershy’s spirit pointed out in what was seen.

“A second wave after a first!” Rarity’s spirit gasped in having seen this little surprise addition.

“We’ll just have to collect them all.” NiGHTS held her fist in knowing what they best do here.

“You’re speaking my language NiGHTS!” Rainbow Dash’s spirit responded in feeling extra eager to do this.

During a collecting, the gang had to watch out for a falling lava boulder that came too quick from its heavy weight to dodge it and secure the jewels that were behind it. Then from another lava boulder, three jewels were behind as NiGHTS flew up to collect them, other jewels were shot out from the volcano that the jester had to collect. Then four more boulders shot out before another four jewel batch came out the opposite side. The gang race off to collect them and then rise up when three more jewels were shot above to almost come down. Then another five were shot off from one side that NiGHTS race off to get, and then five more came on the next side, then four more plus a big one, and after that four and even still, two sides shot off more jewels.

“Man, this mountain might be off its rocker.” NiGHTS spoke off to make a little joke during the tense moment of this case.

“I know, we’re collecting and it’s not done yet.” Rainbow Dash’s spirit remarked off to say in seeing whether got stuck with handling here.

“Well I refuse to let one jewel be taken!” Rarity’s spirit sternly objects to let any of these jewels perish.

“Well, we’ll just keep doing our best, right?” Fluttershy’s spirit meekly spoke to help encourage the gang which did a little work on the morale.

Now NiGHTS was piloted by Fluttershy to help do Drill Dashes to collect the amount of falling jewels. NiGHTS even had to use enough speed to go backwards to perform an oval shape Paraloop to secure five jewels while going off to collect more jewels on the other side. Then as more jewels were shot off, almost five to six large flaming boulders were shot out, that the gang had to maneuver to avoid getting impacted while obtaining a larger jewel. Then a really hard task came when one side shot off 1/2 amount of jewels, followed by another 1/2 amount of jewels to which seem super crazy.

“Okay, this might get tricky.” Rainbow Dash’s spirit raised her eyebrows in seeing that the problem just got more intense.

“Can we manage this?” Fluttershy’s spirit asked her friends if they can handle this much pressure.

“Well I certainly hope so!” Rarity’s spirit stated to say in hoping they can handle this much at least.

“Then we better punch it to the Drill Dash then!” NiGHTS exclaimed to say in knowing they got a shot to make, so they best make it count.

Taking a big risk, NiGHTS was going through the green Rings to build up Dash Power and had to go around the next Rings to perform Drill Dash…and collect the first large amount of jewels and reach the next bunch. The gang managed to complete a full circle sweep of the volcano, but it was far from over. For then came eight more flaming boulder, and then a second wave of the same number as the gang was collecting, they need to navigate through a meteorite shower.

“OH! This is…THE…WORSE…THING….EVER!” Rarity’s spirit exclaimed to say this in a dramatic effort of what was happening.

“Snap to it Rarity, we got jewels to save!” Rainbow Dash’s spirit snapped off to tell her friend to not panic here.

“Come on girls, this requires teamwork here!” NiGHTS explained that they need to work together to overcome this.

“Okay NiGHTS, we’ll do our best!” Fluttershy’s spirit nods off to say this in knowing what they need to do here.

Seeing the volcano blow out more large boulder chunks while fewer jewels are seen while some sneak off from the eruption, gave the gang and NiGHTS a real work out. The never ending eruption of boulders from the volcano almost gives the spirit ponies a real hard time to locate any jewels, but Rarity’s eyes help out there while Rainbow’s speed and Fluttershy’s quick reaction to dodge the rocks help out during the matters.

“This is almost endless!” Rainbow’s spirit complained off to say in seeing that this volcano is not stopping.

“Oh my, I can’t watch!” Fluttershy’s spirit yelps to close her eyes in hoping this will all go away.

“The jewels…we have to save them!” Rarity’s spirit exclaimed in fearing that they won’t make it in time now.

Things look like they would not end and that this would become problematic until….something unexpected happened. The volcano started to slow its pace and its light at the top began to fade out. And pretty much only a little light was seen from it, but not enough to erupt. At the same moment, the jester secured the last jewels before they landed on the ground, and soon NiGHTS & the spirit ponies saw that the disaster…had stopped.

“We done it girls! The volcano has quiet down!” NiGHTS smiled proudly on this fact from seeing the volcano has settle down.

“So then we managed to get by okay?” Rainbow Dash’s spirit asked in thinking that this was over now.

“And did we save every last jewel?” Rarity’s spirit asked in pondering that if they did their job alright.

“I think we did, we really did it.” Fluttershy’s spirit slowly smiled in feeling like they did great to help out.

Then at that same moment, ‘Peaceful Moment’ started to play out during the change of background theme. The pony spirits were cheering in having lasted long enough to have rescued all of the jewels from harm. And like always, NiGHTS was seen doing her little twirl spin and victory pose afterwards. As it showed her expression of them having earn another great victory at this very moment.

“NiGHTS, I’m glad we were able to help, I wouldn’t want this world to be destroyed.” Fluttershy's spirit smiles more in giving a word of thanks in having them help out in a crisis to protect a world.

“Me either, considering it’s a reflection of my heart.” Rarity’s spirit quoted off that seeing Crystal Castle be destroyed, she won’t want that at all.

“Well then, I think the Nightopians will be happy to return here.” NiGHTS smiled forth to say in who else will be happy that everything’s all settle.

“So we heading back towards Dream Gate again?” Rainbow Dash’s spirit asked in thinking of where they are gonna head towards next.

“Well, if you feel ready to go there.” NiGHTS shrug off to say this while receiving a few nods from the spirit ponies. “Okay then, next stop, Dream Gate. Hang on!” NiGHTS announced this in preparing for them to head back to the Door to get her friends back to where they started.

With this challenge finally settled, NiGHTS began to fly her friends off towards the Door to prepare to head on back towards Dream Gate. With the threat of the active volcano now over, the jewels safely secured and such, things should be peaceful for the time being. And with that, the scene begins to fade out at this time while we are returning to where the others are gonna be….

-----------------------------------------------

The scene shows Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Fluttershy gently falling across the starry night sky. After a few moments, they landed on the pavement that lead them to Dream Gate after un-dualizing with NiGHTS. They began to walk right up to the fountain to put some Blue Chips and watch as it help the water flow a bit more than before to fill up; but there was still quite a long way to go.

“Well gang, what say we go back one more time?” Rainbow Dash asked off in thinking they can go back to Crystal Castle.

“Are you sure Rainbow? We did just handle surviving a volcano?” Rarity asked off in thinking it’s a little soon to be doing such things.

“And we totally rocked, plus…think about it….the jewels were related to the Ideya, and so…” Rainbow Dash was slowly stating in trying to get her pals to follow along what she’s saying.

“So…that means we’re finally getting closer to understanding to find the next one.” Fluttershy slowly spoke in starting to understand what her friend was talking about.

“Right, only it’ll be the real deal, don’t you want that?” Rainbow Dash nods in feeling gutsy about having a good feeling here.

“Well….getting our third Ideya is important.” Rarity spoke in thinking this over, they have two Ideya; this will make their third one to obtain.

“So then let’s hurry on over then, shall we?” Rainbow Dash issued off to say this in really wanting them to get cracking here.

“Okay, but….will we be okay obtaining it?” Fluttershy meekly responded in wondering if it’ll be okay now.

“Well, we have already tried everything else, and if this is as close as we get, may as well try, right?” Rarity pondered off to say while shrugging off the second thought of overthinking things.

“Right, then let’s get going then.” Rainbow Dash pump up her left hoof to get them to get going now…

With the ponies in full on agreement, they soon walk up to approach the Door that would lead them back towards Crystal Castle. After slowly opening the doors to let out a white light to envelop them, the ponies began to slowly move into the place. And soon the doors began to close behind them, where they were about to truly feel like they obtain the next Ideya. As the scene fades, we’ll see what happens to the gang very soon…

----------------------------

The scene opens up to where we see a floating NiGHTS was looking over all of Crystal Castle that was created in this part of Nightopia. While everything seem to be peaceful at the time, nothing is as it seems. Suddenly, an evil witch’s cackling was heard in the distance that brought our attention. Caution grew ever more the deeper the evil laughter got in signaling that someone was coming, seeking to unleash their little plot on NiGHTS and anyone else; namely the Dualized pony spirits.

“Hmph! I should have figured that you’d be the one behind all this.” NiGHTS scuffed off to say this in a remote remark dry tone in knowing just who was behind the scenes here.

The evil witch’s cackle seem to grow ever more in sounding pretty close by. NiGHTS was on her toes even as she was hovering, not being intimidated to be scared of something hiding themselves then facing them.

“Stop sneaking around and come out!” NiGHTS sternly snapped off in demand for whoever was causing the troubles in Crystal Castle to reveal themselves at once.

The evil witch’s cackle continued even though it was getting annoying. Soon without warning, a shroud of darkness enveloped NiGHTS & those she Dualized with before their very eyes. For everything goes black at this time, for now someone was here and was looking to settle things…

--------------------------------

Then at this moment, we suddenly find an open scene where we find….BLACK SCREECHING EVIL CATS! No wait! These cats were ‘meowing’ in a rhythm motion while looking like they were on top of some familiar witch’s hat. At that moment, the background was playing ‘Bony Bomamba: Hard Version’ that seem to build tension of what’s currently happening. The hat rose up from what look like a familiar cauldron, the cats leap up in response. And then appearing from a zoom screen moment, we find an old Nightmaren Boss has return: Bomamba! Only this time with cats on her hat and she seem to have a tail. Bomamba lets off an evil cackle to swirl around on her gold top-like part. Then as a cloud of darkness had reveal to bring NiGHTS & friends back into the nightmarish realm belong to Bomamba, she cast a spell to recreate her magic seal in the form of a triangle with only three holes in it and only three tilt spots to adjust the thing; but there was no rails on the thing which seem…strange.

“Oh man, not HER again! Why do we get evil witch’s with evil cat problems on our to do list?” Rainbow Dash’s spirit moans to complain in seeing they have to deal with this old Nightmaren again.

“I thought she was defeated?” Fluttershy’s spirit asked in sounding concern, they thought they already finished their battle with Bomamba.

“No, looks like she’s back for round two.” NiGHTS addressed the case with a serious expression on the matter itself.

“Great, so it’s like Girania all over again. Well then, this time…I won’t sit by quietly!” Rarity’s spirit snapped off to say in recalling that event, but now…they are not sitting ducks to be taken lightly.

Then Bomamba twirls around to let her eerie magic work and her cats fell off her hat to turn into balls on the magic seal. NiGHTS was controlled by Rainbow Dash to quickly get into place near one of the edges to tilt it and roll the cats into the holes. Luck had it when they managed to get one to two cats to fall in a hole already. But Bomamba fired off her green sphere spell at the target which made NiGHTS flew off to getaway. The gang went through green Rings to get a little power up before planning their next move.

“Well she seems to not change much of her attacks.” Rarity’s spirit remotely stated in seeing this same old attack patterns.

“Yo Fluttershy, you won’t hold back just cause of those cats, right?” Rainbow Dash’s spirit asked off in recalling how much her kind animal friend behave before from last time they face Bomamba.

“Oh no, I learn from last time. That those are not really real cats.” Fluttershy’s spirit stated in being honest that she knows the truth of evil Nightmaren creatures here.

“Then let’s get to work then.” NiGHTS issued off in knowing what they gotta do around here.

The gang quickly was having NiGHTS tilt one of the spots, but Bomamba came across firing another spell, but they managed to dodge away in time. After coming over to another spot, NiGHTS was trying to tilt the magic seal to make more of the cats fall into those holes which they managed to get more. But Bomamba was not going to give up as she angrily fired another spell to hit the gang, but they flew off just in the nick of time.

“Well it looks like someone is upset.” NiGHTS made a lightly tease joke about someone being upset with them.

“For now, let’s just focus on this current matter.” Rarity’s spirit stated in seeing how much their progress was made.

“Yeah, as in make her fall down and go poof!” Rainbow Dash’s spirit pointed off in what they want to be done with this enemy.

“Um, okay….” Fluttershy’s spirit meekly stated in agreeing in what her friends were suggesting.

Rarity had to take over in helping to guide NiGHTS to grab one of the edges to tilt and coordinate its pattern with the weird cats to roll into balls and get any to fall in the holes. After catching some, they flew to avoid another spell attack from the Nightmaren witch. With three cats remaining, the gang had to work around Bomamba’s firing spells to try to tilt the magic seal with the last cats. They managed to get one cat, but another launched itself to attack which caused the gang and NiGHTS to evade.

“There’s only one cat left now.” Fluttershy’s spirit pointed out in spotting the number of Bomamba’s cats left.

“Then what say we take care of it.” NiGHTS stated to her friends in saying it’s time to take care of the matter.

“I know what that means.” Rainbow Dash’s spirit smiled off in getting the big picture.

“As do I, darling!” Rarity’s spirit declared forth in also following the same example.

Seeing that the desperation was growing, the gang had to continue to do the deed. NiGHTS managed to dodge more of Bomamba’s spells throws before tilting the magic seal and getting another cat. With one left, NiGHTS had to need help from Rarity’s use in having a steady play in this case. It took some work to really get it through, but with careful tilting, they managed to get the last cat to sink in the hole as it glowed. With the final cat gone, the magic seal began to come apart like last time.

“Alright! So long witchy-face!” Rainbow Dash’s spirit cheered in smirking proudly in having won the day.

“Wait a second, something seems wrong here.” NiGHTS spoke off in becoming serious, there was something not right about this picture.

“But, we did what we were supposed to, right?” Fluttershy’s spirit asked in not understanding if there was a problem in what they did.

“Yes, she should fall in now…shouldn’t she?” Rarity’s spirit pondered the question that with the magic seal gone, Bomamba is finished; isn’t that the course of what should be transcending?

Puzzling questions arose, as many saw the Nigthmaren witch still standing on her tall rod that was in the center of what was her magic seal, but why wasn’t she falling? It was strange that Bomamaba appeared to look like she snickered at the surprise faces as she held her hands up in preparing a new spell it seems. And if that wasn’t enough, Bomamba magically conjured up a new magic seal, triangle shape like before and with holes on top of little hills.

“Wait! She created a NEW Magic Seal!” Rainbow Dash’s spirit shouted off in shock, how did the enemy learnt to do that.

“Oh dear! She never did that before!” Fluttershy’s spirit yelps in worry, this was a new twist to things now.

“Apparently, Bomamba is really going for the goal here, she won’t be easy to beat like last time.” NiGHTS stated to say this in seeing that Bomamba is trying to fight more harder than last time they fought.

“Oh my, now I’m feeling worried in what comes next!” Rarity’s spirit yelps in having a bad feeling that there was more to come here.

And soon what came was the same kinda black cats from Bomamba’s front person like before. And she twirls around in unleashing her black cats, and as they roll in ball form, stood up on their skinny stick bodies. Seeing the extra challenge ahead, NiGHTS needed to repeat the same performance, only much more different this time around. Getting near the first tilt edge to tilt the magic seal, became tricky in rolling the cats turn into balls in their holes since they had to go over little hills; the gang just got one before dodging a fired spell shot.

“Oh my, this magic seal seems more tricky than before.” Rarity’s spirit responded in seeing that this was a bit more complicated than before.

“It’s not bad enough to tilt this and get those cats in the holes, now we gotta get them over small hills too.” Rainbow Dash’s spirit remarked off to complain that Bomamba has made things harder in getting rid of those evil cats of hers.

“Hang tight girls, we just need a little patience to get those cats in them spots.” NiGHTS encouraged her friends to not give in, they can do this if they try.

“Well, I can try to help…um, if that’s okay.” Fluttershy’s spirit meekly spoke in a shy tone in saying that she can try to do her best here to help.

Now Fluttershy decided to take control of NiGHTS and had flown through some green Rings to charge up her Dash Power. Then NiGHTS came near an edge spot of the magic seal to tilt it, and while the cats were rolling, Bomamba fired another spell. NiGHTS had to dodge before heading over to another spot to tilt the magic seal. But it was becoming hard with the Nightmaren witch firing spells and the evil cats launching off with their screeches to attack the jester. But as Fluttershy tries her best, in one way of focus, she managed to steadily make two cats in their ball forms roll up the small hills and screech from falling in the holes.

“That’s it, just like that!” NiGHTS commented in seeing that they are getting through this.

“So far, so good!” Rainbow Dash’s spirit commented in seeing their progress here.

“Please Rainbow, don’t try to jinx us before we’ve even begun.” Rarity’s spirit stated off in knowing that saying such things lead to trouble.

“Oh dear!” Fluttershy’s spirit yelps in not wanting them to go through something like that.

Right now, the gang were really trying to handle this new feat of battling. Only three cats remained, and while NiGHTS was tilting, another cat was launching itself, but another one was seen falling into the hole. With the numbers decrease to a good state, the pony spirits had to help NiGHTS take care of the last ones. They flew up over to some green Rings while dodging Bomamba’s magic firry sphere to try to tilt the next edge spot. But from those small hills, it was not easy to try to get those rolling cats in them before hitting the edge of the table of the magic seal.

“You see, this was why I said it may jinx us.” Rarity’s spirit remarked off to scold Rainbow Dash on what she said earlier.

“Don’t blame me, this new magic seal is harder than it looks.” Rainbow Dash’s spirit protest to say that it was the game, not the player here.

“It looks like we’ll need to change things a bit to handle this new event.” NiGHTS issued in seeing that they gotta change their planning here.

“Oh my, I hope it’ll work out.” Fluttershy’s spirit spoke off in concern in seeing their situation needs better handling here.

Seeing they need to change where they were, the gang flew off to avoid more of Bomamba’s magic spell attacks while collecting more green Rings to help out. And from reaching another edge spot, NiGHTS was seen trying to tilt the magic seal. But while that made the cats roll down, they miss the holes over the small hills. And soon NiGHTS perfumed a Drill Dash to go over and up over the Nightmaren witch that attack with a spell to land on the other side. And while trying to level the magic seal to get the remaining cats that roll in their ball forms to the holes, they seem to be having trouble.

“Girls, we need to watch those cats and make them steadily roll into the holes.” NiGHTS explained this to her friends in seeing what they have to do here that calls for a slow and steady pace.

“I thought we were rushing?” Rainbow Dash’s spirit questioned off the basic of their planning here.

“Maybe we need to be slower so they don’t hoover the holes.” Fluttershy’s spirit suggested this out in what could better help them.

“You’re right darling, we need to steady this tricky board, or we’ll never defeat Bomamba.” Rarity’s spirit replied off in agreeing to the terms of what they gotta do.

The gang had to get away and just barely watch out for another launch cat and firry sphere spell that almost got them. NiGHTS flew off to go under the magic seal to dodge any spell attacks Bomamaba and Drill Dash to go on the side to tilt the object. From a careful motion, the gang managed to get one cat to fall in the hole and work on the last one. And as Bomamba was preparing to hit them with one more spell, from careful working motion…they got the last black cat to fall in the hole. Then without warning, the entire magic seal was destroyed along with whatever kept the Nightmaren above as Bomamba yelps with a loud cry before plunging into her own dark cauldron to vanish from sight: thus signaling her defeat. During the same moment, the background was playing ‘Peaceful Moment’ right now.

“YES! WE DID IT!” Rainbow Dash’s spirit cheered out in seeing that they have now have taken down Bomamba.

“Oh, thank goodness! I almost thought she had us.” Rarity’s spirit sighs with relief in seeing that they have at last ended this battle.

“I guess if we really work well together, even in a scary state, we can just about do anything.” Fluttershy’s spirit spoke in showing some positive side of how things turn out.

“Well done girls, I think it’s safe to say that it’s the last we’ll see of Bomamba.” NiGHTS smiled forth in giving a good commented in seeing their enemy has now been completely defeated.

“Are you certain? Cause it seems like minor tough enemies like that come back for a second round.” Rainbow Dash raised an eyebrow in thinking that last time they fought Girania, he came back and Bomamba did the same thing in having a round 2 with them?

“Well, even so, I think we all can be sure that we can do it….um, if we help each other that is.” Fluttershy’s spirit meekly spoke in thinking that so long as they can gain victory, then it’s all good in the end, right?

“For now, we’ll be free from this place and have help keep Crystal Castle safe from harm now. All an all, we did a great job.” NiGHTS proclaimed with a proud expression that with Bomamaba gone, the area of Nightopia; Crystal Castle, will no longer be endanger of Nightmarens trying to cause problems.

As the pony spirits were smiling and cheering for joy in knowing that they help save another part of Nightopia, NiGHTS began to fly around to leave her star dust trail in her wake. This even shows how happy NiGHTS is that they achieve victory here with her friends as they won this day here. And it wasn’t long until the nightmarish world they were in started to fade away before it covers their sights and soon everything around went into a blank state.

----------------------------------

At this very moment, the scene begins to change to a familiar white abyss that was seemingly a calm and peaceful place to be within. And floating from above was a familiar large sphere with a star inside, only this one was more….blue. As the large blue orb floated down to stop before Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Fluttershy, it let off a pretty light when they went to hold it. It felt really nice, it felt like something…from their hearts, and also…something from a portion of their Elements of Harmony. No mistake about it, this was….an Ideya!

“Is that…the next Ideya?” Fluttershy slowly was asking in seeing what was before them.

“Yeah, and it’s…it’s…” Rainbow Dash was about to say this next part, but another of her friend cuts in to speak this.

“The Blue Ideya, which governs Intelligence….” Rarity solemnly spoke in feeling astounded in realizing that from the color of this Ideya, of what it represents.

“Just like the Red Ideya stands for Courage & the White Ideya stands for Purity?” Rainbow Dash recalls what the others were that they had acquired from previous moments.

“I believe so…” Fluttershy lightly nods in agreeing to the term descriptions they are discussing.

“So it’s….another lost piece….of my…cough, correction, our hearts.” Rarity was stating forth this matter with Rainbow Dash & Rarity in what this could very well mean for them.

“And does that mean, more portions of the Elements of Harmony are here?” Fluttershy asked in thinking that they are getting closer to feeling the return of their old elements.

“Yes, I think so…it’s very small, but they are there.” Rarity responded in sensing that from this new Ideya addition, they are coming very close to regain what was seemingly scattered.

“Guess with three together, we can feel how much more we’ve got back.” Rainbow Dash smiled off in knowing with three Ideya in their possession, means they can feel their old elements slowly returning.

“Indeed….we’re almost there girls….we just have to keep going is all.” Rarity nods in a noble matter in feeling like they are almost reaching their goal; only two more Ideya to go.

Soon the Blue Ideya created three large orbs of itself to be in possession of all three ponies. And then they sank into being absorb into Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Fluttershy, it having obtain the third Ideya that was missing from their hearts. And with that, another step closer in feeling more portions of their represented Elements of Harmony rejoining bit by bit. As the scene closes in here, this group feels they are just two more steps away from obtaining all of the Ideya that will help them win the day and be able to go…home.

----------------------

However, at this exact same time, another event was happening elsewhere after Rainbow’s Team acquired their third Ideya. And the area in question was within the evil confines of the Realm of Nightmares, where we find the throne room area, and basking in this area was none other than the all-powerful…Wizeman. As he stood there, his six hands scattered out, and showing that same atmosphere of all that are present before him. And right now, a familiar Bomamba was seen floating right up front of its creator. And at the same time, Reala was seen kneeling down before his master in being within his presence. And also near Reala was Phantom Pie as she also kneel down before the powerful evil god of Nightmares in sensing something was about to happen.

“As I suspected…” Wizeman remotely started off in sounding very displeased at this moment. “A mere Second-Level Nightmaren like Bomamba cannot stop NiGHTS…” Wizeman emotionlessly stated off in having learn of Bomamba’s failure to stop NiGHTS after returning to him with news of failure.

As Reala & Phantom Pie were still kneeling before Wizeman, they could sense how upset this powerful Nightmaren God was. For within mere moments, the Nightmaren witch was showing black particles escaping her body. And then Bomamba yelps from when she soon was dropping from where she hovered to vanish from sight as she was seemingly swallowed up by the Dark Ocean.

“Ehh, I hate to be in her shoes….if she had feet at all. Phantom Pie silently yelped off in seeing that failed servant perish from whence she came. “Course, it doesn’t bother me one bit.” She smiled off evilly to say this in not feeling any concerns for a failed Second-Level Nightmaren that failed its task.

“A word, if you will, Master Wizeman…” Reala raised his head in wishing to speak to his master here. “It is because of the three Visitor’s Ideya that…” He was about to explain how thanks to Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Fluttershy had their own Ideya source, they managed to help NiGHTS out, but…

“Silence, Reala.” Wizeman coldly with an angry tone hushed Reala’s mouth from where he stood; that alone had brought silence to the entire room.

“Yes, master.” Reala quickly bows his head in having understood that he was speaking out of terms and wish not to enrage Wizeman further.

“Heh-heh-heh, looks like you’re in the same boat too.” Phantom Pie chuckled under her breath in seeing that Reala got yelled out, it seem amusing to her.

“It would be wise for you to silence your tongue when Master Wizeman wishes for silence.” Reala scolds the new First-Level Nightmaren under Wizeman’s command to know when to be silence.

“Oh please, like I would….” Phantom Pie rolled her eyes in not being so paranoid until…

“Enough, Phantom Pie.” Wizeman coldly raised his voice in a harsh tone in commanding the pony creature to be quiet; or else…

“Gulp…um, yes…sir!” Phantom Pie yelps in having also felt that powerful tone of an upset god, for once, she felt like listening than disobeying.

“We must not allow NiGHTS to get away with these…indiscretions.” Wizeman humbly spoke off in addressing the matter of NiGHTS behavior that bothers the mighty Nightmaren God. “You, Reala, see to it that NiGHTS’s freedom is put to an end.” Wizeman coldly issued the matter towards Reala in what he wants him to do about NiGHTS and the freedom she shows doing in defying him. “Go at once.” He spoke off in a hollow voice of wanting Reala to go forth to do his task mission.

“As you wish, Master.” Reala bows down to place a left hand to his chest, acknowledging the task he was given to perform and so he shall do so. “I’ll begin my preparation while sending another of your servants to completely stop her resistance, all in one motion.” Reala issued forth in what he’ll prepare to do in order to cease NiGHTS free action in going against Wizeman.

“Really? And who will be up to the task…?” Phantom Pie asked off in becoming curious of such a plan.

“There’s still one more Nightmaren that NiGHTS will have to face in order to help the other Visitors she is aiding to locate another Ideya. Only this time, the stage will be far more difficult.” Reala stated forth in what he’ll do, have another Nightmaren to help stop NiGHTS’s actions that are aiding other Visitors during this time.

“Oh yes, Chamelan. Hmmm….I’ll look forward to see if NiGHTS will survive such a trickster of illusion…or not.” Phantom Pie smiled off evilly in rather being intrigued to see if their foe that is helping the ponies, will get by; considering that Chamelan will truly be proving much harder than before and shall watch how it all goes.

And with that, the scene begins to become completely darken at this time while fading out. There was no mistake about it, whatever evil action is about to be performed, cannot be good for NiGHTS or the ponies that she has in her company to help protect. And whatever matter Reala shall do will not be too pleasant for NiGHTS if he shows up. Whatever shall happen, we’ll have to await what these evil foes have got plan for the heroes ahead…

Author's Note:

Things are really starting to get interesting here. In the next chapter, Twilight's Team will be playing a part of the adventure too as Twilight's group and NiGHTS have to help out during a Wild Roller-Coaster Ride, and what a thrill that will lead to. And if that isn't exciting enough, then the appearance of an old Nightmaren foe will appear like magic: Chamelan. How will the gang along with NiGHTS handle this tricky lizard magician who's showing harder tricks to dodge? What sorta things will we see along the way? Guess we'll have to stay tune to find out...