• Published 14th Mar 2016
  • 2,147 Views, 5 Comments

MLP: Nights Journey Of Dreams - JusSonic



When the Mane Six ends up in a different dream world, they team up with a hero of dreams to stop an evil enemy.

  • ...
10
 5
 2,147

Chapter 19: Beware The Spider In Memory Forest

Chapter 19: Beware The Spider In Memory Forest

The scene shows us what is currently happening in Equestria Prime, right back at Rainbow Castle. Where within the medical chamber room, the bodies of the sleeping Mane Six are seen. And as Goldie’s group was working hard, they saw that Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Fluttershy’s bodies were out of the red zones and in a more stabilize stature. That caused many in the room to sigh with relief, they thought the worse had happened for a minute.

“Sensors are showing all sleeping occupants are stable.” Omega issued from his scans determining that their friends are in no immediate danger.

“Phew, that’s good news to hear.” Jack Zen sighs in relief to hear this good news for a change.

"It is...it took quite a while, but we finished what we could." Fila stated in having done what they could at this time since the emergency with Rainbow Dash, Rarity & Fluttershy that has become stable.

“So then whatever happened in the Night Dimension, they’re okay?” Golden Heart asked off in slowly smiling in thinking that was a good thing to know.

“That seems to be the case bro.” Pinkamena nods off to say in liking how this maybe heading now.

“And while I wish we could see it, this Dream Universal Monitor will need about another day’s worth to repair it.” Discord spoke off in still working on fixing the monitor that was supposed to help keep tabs on their Dream Spirit friends, but it’s still gonna take time.

“Perhaps we should report the good news to Ben Mare and the others.” Autumn Gem suggested in what they can do to help out with this news.

“Well, hearing good news would bring relief to their worries a bit.” Sombra thought up in thinking that could be helpful in this case.

“Best not mention anything in which we can’t determine what is currently happening, just to keep his blood pressure going.” Jack Zen suggested that they leave out the bad stuff so that Ben and the others don’t get super worry; they gotta focus on protecting a kingdom, etc. without more worries.

With that, Sombra & Autumn Gem leave the room to help report their situation to Ben Mare, Nyx, Spike and the others that know the truth about the sleeping Mane Six. As those two are gone, everyone else continues to work while slowly having some chats to pass the time.

“I heard from the outside, good news…our other allies are keeping our enemies occupied.” Pinkamena smiled forth in stating what was said about what’s going on for their side.

“And the bad news, sis?” Goldie raised an eyebrow in knowing there’s bad new along with the good news.

“Well, the public is starting to become antsy. Celeste & Luna are helping with the excuses for Ben as we speak.” Pinkamena shrug off her shoulders to state how things are still holding up, for now about keeping Twilight & the Mane Five’s current sleep state a secret.

“Data shows that it’s already been a week since Princess Twilight has yet to make a live appearance.” Omega stated in what his information can tell him about such things.

“Well we can only hope that they are still safe and sound in the Night Dimension. And unless their Dream Spirits return, then we’re stuck with sleeping bodies to watch for the next few centuries.” Discord stated off that with luck, their friends Dream Spirits are doing alright, they are not gone and can return back to them; but if not, they’ll have to keep this job up for a long time.

“Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that.” Jack Zen stated to say in hating to be under such long work periods.

“You and me both.” Goldie nods off to say to his pal that they rather be living life than be on a forever duty.

“Don’t worry guys, I’m sure they’ll be fine.” Pinkamena spoke off in thinking that everything is still good. “After all, there is a special Guardian there that's given a chance to proven one’s self, can be their best friend.” She commented in knowing that there is till someone on the other side to help their pals out, and that person shall be the helpful friend Twilight & pals are gonna need to get home again.

The guys left in the room were lost in hearing Pinkamena say such things, but if it was true, then it must be, somewhat. And with that, the scene begins to darken at this time while things are fading. We can only keep hoping that the Mane Six are faring well in wherever they are, and shall return to their own world very soon… Until then, Equestria is still in safe capable hands…or hooves, we get the idea. And now things go dark here…

---------------------------------

The scene shows Rainbow Dash, Rarity & Fluttershy gently descending from the starry night skies. Soon afterwards, they landed right in the near the entrance to the gate & were now back at Dream Gate. Apparently, everything still look the same, nothing out of the ordinary. Rainbow’s Team had pretty much survived whatever happened to them & met up with Twilight’s Team to get them back to this place. Now all that is left is to find NiGHTS, and hope they can still remain as friends.

“Well, we’re back.” Rainbow Dash smiled off to say in seeing where they are.

“It feels like it’s been forever.” Fluttershy stated in how long it’s been since they came back here.

“Perhaps we were out for about a few hours. We should see where NiGHTS is and apologize.” Rarity pondered that they were likely unconscious for hours until they were found.

“Let’s check out Memory Forest, it’s worth a shot.” Rainbow Dash suggested in where to start looking for NiGHTS to hopefully be told of some things.

As the pony group was approaching the Door to take them back to Memory Forest, they still look around for any signs of anyone in the area. And before they would travel, the answer soon came to them…

“Oh ho hoo! You’re all right! All three of you!” Owl’s voice came from above as he flapped on down to greet those while sounding very happy to see the return Visitors: Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy & Rarity.

“Oh yes, we’re fine.” Fluttershy nodded her head in stating that she and her friends are alright.

“Yep, it was a wild ride, but we’re good.” Rainbow Dash smiled off in stating that they had some tough spots, but it turn out okay.

“Thanks to some ponies we met in another world.” Rarity issued off in recalling the aid from Twilight, Applejack & Pinkie Pie that lead them out of a different place.

“Some ponies?!” Owl came up to Rainbow Dash and friends faces in having heard this with surprise reactions. “You mean to say you’ve met another group of Visitors?” Owl questioned off in having heard this with his full attention, much to the others being surprise by his reaction to knowing this.

“Well, yes.” Rarity slowly responded to tell Owl about this truthful fact.

“They came from our world after all.” Rainbow Dash pointed off to mention this as they are from the same world.

“Um, is that…all right?” Fluttershy asked off in pondering if that was okay that they met with their friends.

“Hoo hmmm…” Owl then backs away from surprising these ponies by his behavior before calmly collecting this information. “Well, typically, Visitors are unable to encounter one another while in their respective worlds.” Owl explained the case in point that when those that visit the Night Dimension, everyone has their own separate worlds within dreams they create. “I fear that this may be an ill omen for this world.” Owl shook his head off to say this in fearing what sort of event maybe cooking up for the Night Dimension if Visitors that shouldn’t meet are coming across another.

“But wait, what about us…we’re more than one Visitor, right?” Rainbow Dash asked in seeing there was supposed to be no contact with other Visitors, so how are she, Rarity & Fluttershy any different in their group.

“Well darling, technically, we were stuck together, so we are an exception, I suppose.” Rarity pointed this out in what she could understand of the logic.

“Oh my, I’m almost worried what happen if we were separated!” Fluttershy yelps with concern over another terrible thought; being alone without any of their friends to help out.

“Well, since a Visitor’s memory fades away after waking up, it may not be an issue…” Owl shrug off to mention this that perhaps cause for alarm is stretching it a bit; since once a Visitor wakes up, they won’t remember much of what they experienced.

“Wait, what?!” Rainbow Dash yelps upon having heard this statement about when they wake up.

“Oh my, our memories are going to go away?!” Fluttershy asked out in feeling like that was too sudden, to forget what they experience from here seems…kinda shocking that they don’t wanna forget.

“You mean when our Dream Spirits return to our bodies, that’s going to happen? But we know those ponies, they….” Rarity was speaking off in slowly following along before she was cut from the rest of her sentence.

“I’m sorry to say, but we’ve got more important things to worry about right now!” Owl cuts in with sounding extremely urgent to skip this matter and get down to serious business. “NiGHTS is in danger!” Owl issued off the emergency of what has currently happened as of now.

“Agh!” Fluttershy gasped in shock, NiGHTS was in danger.

“Wait, she is?” Rarity spoke off in being shock to believe this.

“When did this happen?” Rainbow Dash asked off for an answer here.

At this moment, the background was playing ‘EVENT - Bad News’ for this crucial moment. “Shortly while you three were gone. Reala has imprisoned NiGHTS once again & is currently awaiting an escort.” Owl explained the dire matter of the serious situation that they are currently in about NiGHTS case of being a prisoner to await transport; the ponies yelp upon having heard that last part. “They’re sure to be headed for Nightmare!” Owl firmly address the matter as a very serious issue that if nothing be done, NiGHTS shall be lost to them.

“Don’t you worry Owl; we won’t let that happen.” Rainbow Dash issued forth in sounding very serious about her words of confidence.

“Right! Because…NiGHTS is our friend!” Fluttershy boldly was speaking in stating that no matter what, NiGHTS is their friend & they shouldn’t abandon their friends.

“Yes, NiGHTS came to our rescue and helped us out…we must do the same!” Rarity nods to clap her hoof to her chest, declaring that they shall help rescue NiGHTS from whatever sorta trouble she’s in.

“Then go…dear Visitors, and be safe.” Owl humbly gave these little words of advice to help the group be prepared.

And then without warning, Owl vanished from sight at this time, leaving nothing but his feathers to drop around. At the same time, the background theme changed back to playing the usual theme whenever one is in Dream Gate.

“Well what are we waiting for? Let’s get cracking!” Rainbow Dash issued forth in knowing that it’s time that they get moving.

“Right!” Fluttershy nodded her head in agreement, and was raring to go.

“Lead away, Rainbow.” Rarity humbly allowed Rainbow Dash to take point, at least for right now…

Soon without waiting, Rainbow’s Team quickly approach the Door to take them straight onto Memory Forest. From opening the doors, the same white light escapes to envelope the gang. And soon they go in while the doors slowly close behind them. Now the rest of what happens will be up to Rainbow’s Team to help NiGHTS out in a jam…

-------------------

The scene changes to what was Memory Forest once more as we find Rainbow’s Team coming out of the Door upon entering this place. Some parts of this world look a little messy with chunks of cube blocks, giant pocket watch clocks, & a few other things that will be brought up later. The Nightopians seem to be hiding from sight, and as the ponies were walking through, they find cover. Apparently, the blocks ahead seem to be covering all sides to make it impossible for anyone to go up the chain to where NiGHTS is being kept captive. At this moment, the background was playing ‘Merry Memory Go Round’ for the theme here.

“Oh my, what do you suppose happened here that NiGHTS was captured?” Fluttershy asked off in seeing some wreckage of what fight took place before NiGHTS was captured.

“Owl said Reala caught her, did he do it when we were taken away?” Rarity questioned to ponder how their friend was caught to begin with.

“Who cares, let’s just go in and get NiGHTS out!” Rainbow Dash stated in what the plan is, bust in and bust out; easy.

“How? I know we climb the chain, but its block off.” Rarity raised an eyebrow in thinking that plan is too simple & with something interfering their reach for the cage.

“I’m thinking!” Rainbow Dash argue back at Rarity for pushing her.

“Opm…” Then Fluttershy backed into something which responded to rotate; much to her friends’ notice. “Um, oops.” Fluttershy responded in thinking she did something she wasn’t supposed to do.

With the push of the clock lever done, something started to happen, the blocks vanished & soon an opening to climb the chain leading to NiGHTS’s prison was open to the ponies. Taking this chance of good fortunate upon them, Rainbow Dash went first, followed by Rarity & Fluttershy to climb up the chain. So far, there were no signs of any Goodles that could come by to attack them. But the hardest part was going up a very high chain to reach the cage, it was even longer than the last two times. And soon from not giving up, the ponies managed to enter under the cage to meet up with NiGHTS who was flying around in trying to escape, but soon saw who came for her.

“Girls….you’re alright. But…how…?” NiGHTS asked in being shocked, how did this group returned from parts unknown.

“Let’s just say, we met some friends that got us out of a jam.” Rainbow Dash smiled off to simply say this in answering the question while not mentioning much else.

“I’m glad your safe, but….are you certain?” NiGHTS spoke to ponder if the ponies that are safe are certain about something.

“Certain what?” Fluttershy asked off to repeat while not understanding the question.

“You want to trust me…you now know I’m a Nightmaren. The same Nightmarens that want to destroy Nightopia.” NiGHTS look down in sadness in seeing that no one will trust her after knowing who & what she is.

“Darling, at first, we had doubts, but some friends told us to believe in our friends. And you…are our friend.” Rarity humbly spoke in addressing the fact of what they know, but won’t let it keep them from being friends with NiGHTS who is more kinder than any evil Nightmaren ever could be.

“You really mean that?” NiGHTS asked off to see the honest smiles from the ponies, they don’t care if she’s a Nightmaren; they see her…as their friend. “Well then, if you’re ready, then let’s get going then!” She issued in seeing now’s the time to get rolling on out of here.

“I’ll help…um, if you like.” Fluttershy held up her hoof in wanting to help out, but meekly ask the question though.

“Not at all.” NiGHTS shook her head with a smile in not minding at all.

Soon NiGHTS began to reach down to touch Fluttershy’s hoof, as a familiar blue light began to envelop them. Soon NiGHTS was able to escape the cage & fly off into the open with the task to obtain the keys from the Goodles. NiGHTS was soaring through some Rings while collecting some Blue Chips, & when going over a hill, the wind current from below sent them upwards. It was around here that they found a strange play with…MUSICAL BOARD & NOTES?!

“Wait, what are these things?” Rainbow Dash’s spirit asked off in not knowing what these things are doing here.

“They appear to be music notes, maybe Fluttershy likes music.” NiGHTS spoke off in thinking their shy pegasus friend loves music in her heart.

“Why, maybe it’s relating to her liking to sing with the Pony Tones!” Rarity’s spirit gasp with excitement in recalling that happy moment with Fluttershy.

“Oh, um…maybe.” Fluttershy’s spirit yelps to blush a bit from having been reminded of that.

As NiGHTS was being piloted by Rainbow Dash, she went through the notes on the song board which made lovely music. They were scoring points in hitting every note until they reach a spot where that had another wind geyser erupt to blow the gang downward. As NiGHTS was soaring about, she pushed against a pocket watch’s lever, which seem to set a strange dark blue atmosphere theme in motion.

“Oh my goodness, what is this?” Fluttershy’s spirit gasped in fearing if this was something dangerous.

“Don’t threat, this is something good for us.” NiGHTS exclaimed in knowing what they stubble across.

“And what is that?” Rarity’s spirit asked in liking to know the answer to that, but…

“Only one way to find out, live through it!” Rainbow Dash’s spirit declared in knowing what they are gonna do here.

Now the gang goes through more Rings & collect Blue Chips that seem to be giving them a boost of sorts. But just as the time limit of its due reach an end, they found another pocket watch to flip the switch lever to do it again; it turn the blocks to jar cannons and fired them off. Now NiGHTS was soon seen finding a gigantic pink bird ridden by a Goodle. Soon by using Drill Dash to catch up, did the gang managed to knock off the target, sending the screeching gigantic bird falling to the ground and vanish into darkness while they obtain the first key. And at that perfect moment, they reach the cage, and smashed right through it; giving NiGHTS her first shot at having her freedom.

“We did it!” Rarity’s spirit cheered in seeing what they have obtain here.

“The first cage is gone!” Fluttershy’s spirit cheered in also liking this moment of helping.

“Then let’s find that second cage and bust it down!” Rainbow Dash’s spirit issued off in knowing what they are gonna do next here.

“My thoughts exactly!” NiGHTS responded off in agreeing to that idea very much of getting her freedom all the more.

Rarity was soon given the chance to pilot NiGHTS, for as they saw the second cage, they also saw a green gigantic bird with its Goodle rider. They headed into a place that look like a cave structure of a merry-go-round. Course as they went through more Rings, the gang yelps from having to watch out for giant merry-go-round rides that got in the way. After dodging that, they went up higher to a rooftop to chase the Key Keeper while watching out for more giant ride obstacles that came around. And then do a repeat of going up again to find the same room with the same rules and collect more Rings and chase the target.

“Hope you girls like Merry-go-rounds!” NiGHTS issued off in telling her friends about this.

“Um, well…they are fun.” Fluttershy’s spirit meekly spoke off to mention this stuff off.

“Ugh, not if we go around and around so much.” Rarity’s spirit groans in feeling slightly sick from so much spinning.

“Chin up Rarity, we can handle this!” Rainbow Dash’s spirit issued forth in feeling like they can go on a little more.

Finally, the gang reach the outside of being in a merry-go-round tunnel twister, and soon took a jar cannon that fired them down. Then NiGHTS had to fly through spiky rings that close in, Paraloop a large amount of Blue Chips and follow the Goodle down another path. They were coming across what look like a hidden library area where some Nightopians were enjoying the place. And then NiGHTS managed to catch the Goodle, toss the gigantic bird to screech before it vanished and obtain another key.

“Well now, we finally got the second key.” Rarity’s spirit declared in seeing their odds in their favor.

“Yeah…” Fluttershy meekly cheered her voice here in wanting to be heard…silently at least.

“One more to go NiGHTS!” Rainbow Dash’s spirit announced in knowing what comes next here.

“Then let’s get that last key after this.” NiGHTS declared off in what they’ll do next once that moment comes for them.

Now the gang quickly flies off to get back to the cage to help free NiGHTS. But as they went through jar cannons, they also had to dodge other spiky ball rings and some dark flaming portals that appeared. It was just one crazy thing after another with this place it seems. But never the less, NiGHTS push onwards, collecting Blue Chips & going through Rings, to even pass by what look like a structure covered in grass green like a hidden underground city. The gang watch out for more spiky ball rings and opening flame portals, even Deworms that NiGHTS said are caterpillar-like Nightmarens that open holes in space. Luckily though, they reach the cage and soon smash it to bits, thus claiming NiGHTS’s second freedom.

“Alright, ready girls. We’ve gotta catch this next one.” NiGHTS stated to say this in knowing what they gotta do now.

“Gotcha!” Rainbow Dash’s spirit nodded off in agreeing to the term.

“Right!” Rarity’s spirit responded in agreeing to what they are going for.

“Oh, I’ll do my best!” Fluttershy’s spirit stated in that she’s gonna do her best here.

It was now time to go after the final Goodle, which was seen riding a blue gigantic bird ahead of the final cage. As Fluttershy was taking control, she had NiGHTS dive towards a jar cannon, & shot upwards over a hill. Soon the gang was chasing after the Goodle through some beautiful glowing blue flowers. But while the scenery was pretty, the gang had to stay focus and pass by Rings to catch up to the Goodle. Soon flying up a straight way mountain, they went through two jar cannons to go through Rings to catch up to the Key Keeper.

“We got him in our sight!” Rainbow Dash’s spirit exclaimed in seeing they are coming up close now.

“Right, we just need to keep up.” Rarity stated in seeing what they need to do to help out.

“We can do this…” Fluttershy’s spirit issued in trying to give herself, self-confidence here.

“Come on now, we got him.” NiGHTS stated in seeing how close they are now.

Soon the gang enters a familiar underground library but with glowing flowers, as they touch a pocket watch’s lever, and soon was going for another goal while chasing their target. They were going pass the glowing flowers, going through Rings, even spiky ball rings before they close in on the gang. NiGHTS was pushing it with all she got, even to collect Blue Chips to Paraloop, flip another pocket watch lever, and continue the chase. Through the flowers, the Goodle slip through the spiky balls that made NiGHTS dodge in not seeing them, which gave the enemy a huge head start.

“Oh no, we won’t catch him at this rate!” Fluttershy’s spirit gasped in seeing what was happening here.

“We gotta pour on the Drill Dash, it’s our best bet!” Rainbow Dash’s spirit exclaimed in seeing what they need to use here.

“I have an idea that may help even better! We’ll use the Rocket Persona!” NiGHTS spoke out with a calm smile in saying they have something else that can be more helpful to them.

“Isn’t that the one to make us go faster, but can we control it?” Rarity’s spirit questioned off if they should really use such a move.

“Trust me, it’ll work.” NiGHTS insured the gang that they will be fine.

And then without warning, NiGHTS suddenly was transforming while in flight to surprise the pony spirits, into a rocket form. And if that wasn’t enough, Rocket NiGHTS used her ignited jets to boost herself to charge through to make a quicker motion, and came up to tackle the Goodle from behind. With the final screeches of the gigantic bird and the Goodle fading, the gang obtain the final key. But from going at such fast speed, Fluttershy was trying to control it as Rainbow Dash was the best expert, but she dodge closing spiky balls, pop up flaming portals, and rising blocks that floated upwards. But they went through one of those flame portals, and came out in a gray world.

“Where are we?” Rainbow Dash’s spirit stated forth in not knowing their location.

“It’s all…gray.” Rarity’s spirit stated in seeing where they are isn’t colorful at all.

“Can we go out?” Fluttershy’s spirit asked out if they can get back out from entering this place.

“We can, quick, through the hole again!” NiGHTS stated off to say this to her friends.

Retracing their steps, flew out the way they came in so they can be back in the world of color. And now Rocket NiGHTS was flying straight through more Rings and collecting more Blue Chips & got more speed from jar cannons, if possible. And then they were crossing other Rings to reach a familiar area and saw the last cage ahead of them. And soon they smashed right through it and now have completely freed NiGHTS from becoming trapped in those prisons before the Dualize mode would wear off if the cages were around, etc.

“Phew, glad it’s over.” Rainbow Dash’s spirit whip off the sweat from her forehead.

“Not quite…remember the other two worlds that had stronger Nightmarens?” NiGHTS spoke out to say this while changing back into her jester form.

“Oh, like Girania and Bomamba.” Fluttershy spoke in recalling those two strong Nightmarens from Rainbow & Rarity’s Nightopia version additions.

“Yes, and we best be ready to meet the one in your world, Fluttershy.” NiGHTS spoke forth in giving a serious matter, which made the shy pony gulp a bit.

“Seriously, and who is it?” Rarity’s spirit asked off in who was it they may have to face here.

“Looks like we’re going to find out.” NiGHTS declared out to say in focusing her eyes on the target ahead.

And then without warning, the atmosphere started to take on a red theme color without warning. A strange blur event was happening around the gang, as something, or someone was targeting them. And then before the group even knew it, NiGHTS & the pony spirits were suck into a portal void and the scene grew dark in where something was taking them to. At the same moment, the background theme started to cease being heard now.

--------------------

The scene began to open up to a strangely red-filled sky, the field seem like it was in the middle of a distorted town with platforms. It got creepier when it started to have a background called ‘Queen Bella’s Ball’ be heard for all to hear. Then something was seen crawling across the distorted buildings, it look almost like…a giant spider! It leap from one building to the next, & then leaps up to land in front of a spot for all to see. The Nightmaren resembles a large spider dressed in a Victorian garb that fits around her abdomen. She has four eyes, pointed fangs, earrings, and a golden crown with gemstones on it. She has eight spindly spiked legs to crawl around, and (like all spiders) spins silk. She was looking around & then was moving on the platforms which below, there was a pool of lava, presumably a smelting pit. Molten balls spew from the pit constantly, and right now…NiGHTS & the gang appeared below from when they saw foe appeared here.

“Looks like our opponent is the Second-Level Nightmaren, Queen Bella.” NiGHTS stated off with a stern face in recognizing this Nightmaren foe.

“Queen Bella?” The pony spirits responded off in hearing who it was they are taking on next.

“Oh my, she looks tricky to beat than the others!” Fluttershy’s spirit stated in seeing this new foe seems somewhat different than Girania and Bomamba.

“As much as I like meeting royalty, I rather not be on their menu!” Rarity’s spirit stated in seeing that a giant spider could consider them lunch if they aren’t careful.

“So how do we beat her, NiGHTS?” Rainbow Dash’s spirit asked the main question, how to defeat this new enemy foe.

“Listen. We need to use the spider, Queen Bella’s balls of silk to shatter the plates under her feet!” NiGHTS explained the case, there are two plates, so if they take them out, they can defeat Queen Bella. “It’ll take her time, but once she attacks with them, we have to grab them or be taken out.” NiGHTS gave off this other warning in which the gang have best keep on their toes here.

Soon Rainbow Dash decided to pilot NiGHTS, as they flew off to go through some nearby green Rings. And then fly up on the first platform trickle around. Queen Bella was shown spinning large balls of silk to toss them across to hit her target. Course, NiGHTS managed to secure one of the silk balls, and throw it to one of the platforms below which destroyed a piece of it. In some case, they can almost bounce back and forth if they are not duking in the lava and slowly it was chipping away.

“Wow; that looks interesting.” Fluttershy’s spirit spoke off in noticing how the balls bounce up and down to help take out more platforms for them.

“Heh, well now, maybe this enemy will be easier to handle!” Rainbow Dash’s spirit laughed off a bit in thinking maybe now this will be an easier fight they can handle.

“Alright then, time to take care of this itty-bitty-spider.” Rarity’s spirit declared out in getting serious now.

“You all know the plan, then let’s knock a queen off her feet.” NiGHTS declared off in sounding very confident in their abilities here.

Seeing their chance, NiIGHTS and friends had to quickly keep up their work here. Course sometimes, the large silk balls came flying at them by Queen Bella’s throwing action. And at sometimes, it even help serve the gang in using an enemy’s own attack to bring about their downfall. Such as it help destroy more platform parts to which it was looking like a few slice pizza-slices of one at the top and another at the bottom. Queen Bella saw her prey and continued to make her large silk balls to attack the targets with, the gang just had to keep away while trying to grab any to cause an upset balance to the target.

“She really is stubborn.” Rarity’s spirit stated in seeing how Queen Bella was not giving up.

“Relax, we’ve seen worse royalty.” Rainbow Dash calmly remarked off to say this little fact.

“Well we best get finishing here.” NiGHTS declared in knowing they need to pick up the pace here.

“Right, we’ll each do our best.” Fluttershy’s spirit stated in wanting to do a good job here.

NiGHTS was getting quick to work but had to watch out for the molten lava below as it shot off hot stuff. Fluttershy was in control, so her reaction time was fast to avoid something scary. And now NiGHTS had to go around to collect any large silk balls and throw them at any platforms they could find. And from tossing a few silk balls, it look like Queen Bella was running out of room to walk around, she was even standing on far off steps in this case where one wrong move and she’ll fall.

“Looks like she’s just about ready to fall.” NiGHTS pointed out in seeing their chance to end this fight was upon them.

“Oh, I think you’re right, NiGHTS.” Fluttershy’s spirit stated in seeing what was going on here, they might just win here.

“Then let’s take down queeny together!” Rainbow Dash’s spirit declared in wanting to go all out here.

“Yes, let us be rid of this spider menace, shall we darlings.” Rarity’s spirit responded in also wanting to get this on right now.

Finally, it was getting near to the last little round here and the gang needed to play smart. Now that Queen Bella was trapped, they focus on any large silk balls she makes to throw them at her remaining platforms. First one went, and the Nightmaren spider had to retreat to two. And then the gang grab another large silk ball to throw it with careful aim at one of the remaining two. And that cause Queen Bella to yelp in being on her last leg; sorta speak. But when she made and threw her next silk ball, NiGHTS caught it and threw it back to destroy the final platform. Queen Bella yelps from having nothing to stand on, and soon fell and drop right into the pool of lava. Queen Bella yelped from making contact as she was sinking into the lava and soon vanished from being swallowed up, and in being defeated. At the same time, the background was playing ‘Peaceful Moment’ during the time of this victory.

“Oh thank Heavens, that dreadful thing is gone.” Rarity’s spirit sighs with relief in seeing they defeated that Nightmaren spider.

“Yep, now that’s what I call…a HOT BATH!” Rainbow Dash’s spirit commented off to make a funny joke to laugh at it.

“Oh, um, I think I get the joke. Um, it’s about a bathtub too hot, right?” Fluttershy’s spirit lightly responded in mostly understanding the joke while missing a few parts.

“Well girls, I’m glad you managed to come back to save me.” NiGHTS thanked her pony spirit friends for coming to her aid when they did.

“Hey, that’s what friends do.” Rainbow Dash’s spirit proudly stated this in knowing they are friends after all.

“Oh yes, indeed.” Fluttershy’s spirit nods off in also agreeing to that statement.

“Absolutely so.” Rarity’s spirit commented off to say this on agreeing to the terms.

“But you also got to remember, Queen Bella will be back and she’ll really be fighting to beat us.” NiGHTS spoke off to remind the ponies that just cause they won this round, doesn’t mean Queen Bella is out of the game; she’ll be back for round 2.

“Well hey, we’ve gotten used to it by now.” Rainbow Dash’s spirit shrug off to say in not being bothered about facing the same enemy a second time.

“And while I wish not to, I suppose we’ll deal with it when we cross that bridge then.” Rarity’s spirit remotely stated what she wish to avoid, pushes it aside in knowing it’s better to accept the matter itself.

“Well now, sounds like you’ve become custom to expecting a rematch.” NiGHTS commented off with a smile in having heard what her friends were saying here.

“We learn to just go with the flow, after all…I don’t want my dream world to have an evil spider in it. If it was a nice spider, it be a different story.” Fluttershy’s spirit commented off to say this in what they all wish to do and make sure Queen Bella doesn’t continue to destroy her dream world; Memory Forest.

“Heh-heh, that would be better than an evil spider, that much we agree.” NiGHTS laugh off a bit in finding the joke Fluttershy used about having a nice spider then a mean one anytime. “Alright then, so while this place begins to vanish, I’ll take you all back to Dream Gate, sound good.” She stated off in knowing that they’ll be going back soon since this place will vanish.

“Oh yeah it does!” Rainbow Dash replied off in being ready to go when NiGHTS gives the word.

“But of course, we have much work to do, we have been out a little longer than expected.” Rarity’s spirit stated that when they get back, they are gonna work hard to help find the Ideya of Memory Forest.

“Right, we’ll work hard, you’ll see NiGHTS!” Fluttershy’s spirit stated in being honest and kind about helping out.

“I look forward to seeing that.” NiGHTS stated to say this in liking the sounds of that very much. “So come on, let’s go now.” She stated to say in feeling like it’s time they get going.

And with that, NiGHTS flies off to leave a golden dust trail in her wake. Going through a few green Rings to build up Dash Power for later use. And soon the entire nightmarish realm began to fade out, which was the jester’s moment to leave. And soon NiGHTS flew off high with her pony spirit friends in exiting out a void portal that rip out and were gone to return to Dream Gate. As the scene grew dark, the background theme slowly was coming to a close now. What other sorta adventures await the gang, and what will they face next are things to look forward to…

Author's Note:

Well now, the situation seems to be moving along quite fine. In the next chapter, Rainbow's Team join NiGHTS to explore Memory Forest in hopes of finding the next Ideya...when suddenly...THE PONIES GET LOST! Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Fluttershy will have to handle searching for NiGHTS on their own. And then if that wasn't all, then we'll get ready for another meeting with...Octopaw? That's right, it'll be another chase event with Octopaw yet again! What sorta new and intriguing things will everyone experience, guess we'll have to stay tune to find out...