• Published 21st Feb 2016
  • 5,371 Views, 70 Comments

When Dimensions Unite - Turbo the Brony



When mysterious and powerful vortexes suddenly appear across various worlds, Sonic, Twilight, the Dragon Riders, the Mario Bros and others must travel across the Multiverse to save all of Reality!!

  • ...
17
 70
 5,371

Across Time and Space

“I can say without a doubt that there are an infinite number of universes. Some are just like our own… but for one or two significant events, exactly the same.”
- Lex Luthor, Injustice: God Among Us

Sonic’s World: Present Day

High above the skies, a mighty battle is taking place, as giant ships are under siege of resistance.

Once again, Dr. Eggman, mad scientist and world conquering tyrant, is planning to dominate the world with his Egg Fleet, however, while it would be easy to take down the forces of the Guardian Units of Nations (G.U.N. for short), he sadly had to have difficulty on taking down his enemy.

Sonic the Hedgehog and his best friend Tails got word from Knuckles that Eggman had gathered the Chaos Emeralds and snatched the Master Emerald right under the Guardian’s nose (again), and was preparing for a brand new invasion, powered by the Chaos energy from the emeralds.

Now Sonic and his friends, which include the detective agency of Team Chaotix, Team Dark and their new ally, Shade, an Echidna girl of the Nocturnus Clan from the Twilight Cage during the Marauder incident a while back, were battling inside the new Egg Carrier, taking down Eggman’s forces while finding a way to defeat the mad man in his terrifying new mech, the Egg Ultron.

“Dang it!” shouted Knuckles, who was trying very hard to make a dent on Eggman’s machine, only to get zapped off by a electric shield, “Why is it that it gets so harder to take down Eggman?”

“I don’t know about you, Knux,” said Sonic, as he continued to dodge Eggman’s attacks with ease, “But I’m sure Baldy McNosehair would just make things easier if he played nice and give back the emeralds.”

“Joke all you want, Sonic,” shouted the egg-shaped scientist, inside his controls of his Egg Mobile, “But it will all be for naught once I’m through with you and your little friends, and then no one will get in my way!”

“I’m pretty sure that we’ve all heard that one before…” said Orbot, sarcastically, Cubot nodding in agreement.

However, Eggman turned to eye his minions with a sneer as he talked back for an excuse “Yeah, well… this time I’m sure it will happen, I really REALLY mean it!!”

Having decided to surprise the Doctor, Sonic prepared a spindash to strike the Egg Mobile, but before it could make contact, something struck him to ground with a thud, a bit dizzy, Sonic looked up and groaned.

Metal Sonic had came in the nick of time, ready to fight his organic original, but luckily, Amy saw what happened and, with her trusty Piko Piko hammer, charged after the robot and shouted “GET AWAY FROM MY LOVE, FAKESTER!!”

While not wanting to admit it, Sonic was pretty happy to see Amy take on Metal for him, and was proud how well she became a true heroine ready to take on the world.

Shadow, after finishing off his dose of robot troops, jumped down to Sonic, the latter pretty happy to see him with a smirk, “Well things are going ‘good’ aren’t they?” he said snarky.

“Joke all you like, Sonic,” Shadow huffed “right now, we need to find a way to bring down the Egg Ultron!”

Sonic looked around and then spotted something, during the tussle, parts of the ship was taken damage, which included some energy wires, as the hedgehog looked closely, he could see seven different colors sparking out of it, he then knew what it was…

“Hey, Shadow,” Shadow turned to Sonic for the latter got his attention and then pointed to the wiring, “Ready for a super surprise?”

During this, Eggman was doing a little well beating Knuckles and the Chaotix with his mech, while Amy, Tails, Cream and Rouge were busy dealing with Metal Sonic, and Omega… well… let’s just say that he’s having so much fun destroying all of Eggman’s ‘toys’.

He then spotted the two hedgehogs and gave out a grin, while they were distracted, he could finish them off once and for all…

As the hedgehogs got close to the wire, Eggman called out to them, lifting up his mech’s fist, ready to bring it down on them!

“Goodbye, Rodents!” he shouted, as the fist slammed down to the ground!

Eggman grinned with victory, hoping that his enemy was finally defeated, but then he notice the fist being lifted up, and in place of the blue and black and red striped hedgehogs, two golden ones were in their place, Super Sonic and Super Shadow had used the power of the Emeralds via the wires, thus releasing their powerful forms.

“Y’know, doc…” Super Sonic said with a grin, “…sometimes you make this too easy!”

Soon both hedgehogs tossed the mech over, until it crashed landed with a thud, as it got up, Eggman began to get furious and panicking at what he saw.

“No, no, NO!! It’s not POSSIBLE! A direct current like that that should’ve fried you both!” shouted Eggman as he prepared all weapons to strike the two super hedgehogs charging at him.

“Dude, you’re the one who decided what kind of juice you wanted to run through those cables.” explained Sonic as he attacked the mech, Shadow using his Chaos Spear attacks to help out.

As the battle raged on, everything was spiraling out of control, until alarms went off, knowing that the battle was causing to much damage to the ship.

As the mech was slowly breaking apart after to much attacks thrown at it, Eggman and his goons made a quick retreat out of chamber, to get the Emeralds and make a quick escape.

“You always like to show off, don’t you?” asked Knuckles, pretending to be jealous of Sonic’s ego, as always.

“Funny,” said Sonic “Right now though we need to blow this popsicle stand and get back home!”

Soon, as the Egg Carrier came down with a crash, the Sonic Heroes got out alright, Super Sonic carrying Amy, Tails in his trusty Tornado plan, Super Shadow, Rouge, Omega, Knuckles and Cream and Cheese flying out safely, and the Chaotix, Big and Shade make it out in a hijacked Egg Saucer.

With the power leaving them Sonic and Shadow landed on the ground in time for the Chaos powers to fade.

After the rest of the group landed, Tails spotted the villains escaping, carrying a capsule, which contained the Emeralds in it, with the Egg Mobile in little bit of damage as it was slowly hovering down pass the heroes.

“Sonic,” Tails called to his friend via radio, “I’ve spotted Eggman and the Emeralds, prepare for a special delivery!” he then made the last few check on systems and charged after the villains.

After firing a good bulls-eye of the Egg Mobile’s claw, the Tornado activated it’s own to grab the capsule before it hit the ground, Sonic and the others watching this unfold as the capsule was half way to the ground and…

It suddenly floated upwards…

Then the Egg Mobile began to act out of control as it spiraled like crazy, Eggman, his cronies and Metal Sonic (who had hitched a ride) wandering what was going on!

Then suddenly, a vortex appeared by where the Sonic Heroes were, and the Egg Mobile and it’s passengers were sucked straight in, along with the capsule containing the Emeralds! Tails saw happen and tried to pull up, but the portal was to strong and it got a hold of the plane as well.

“TAILS!” cried Sonic and the others as they heard Tails cry out for help.

“Sonic, help!” that was all he said before he was pulled straight in.

“Whoa! What the heck just happened?!” Sonic asked with shock.

“I don’t know,” said Shade “but it looks like that portal must have sent Tails and the emeralds somewhere!”

“You don’t think they’ve been sent back to the Twilight Cage, did they?” asked a concerned Knuckles, worried about Shade having to confront her old master, Ix, once again.

“It doesn’t look and even feel like Ix’s doing…” said Shadow “but I sense something on the other side…”

Sonic looked to the portal with determination as he said “Then what are we waiting for? An invitation? Tails needs our help and we need to get back the Chaos Emeralds before who took them get they grubby hands on them!”

Sonic then turned to Shadow, Knuckles and Shade, knowing very well that Shadow would come in handy to transport them back with the emeralds, and Knuckles and Shade with their connection with the Master Emerald.

“Alright, Shadow, Knuckles, Shade, you three come with me, besides me, I’m gonna need a little chaos help to get Tails back,” after the three nodded in agreement, Sonic turned to the others “the rest of you guys stay here, let the commander at G.U.N. know what has happened and be ready if anything else happens!”

Soon both hedgehogs and echidnas rushed towards the portal, but while the others wished them luck and/or journeyed back toget to G.U.N. HQ to explain the situation, Amy Rose, having tired of being on the side lines like back during the ARK scenario, decided it was now or never!

“Amy?” asked Cream “Is something wrong?”, but she didn’t quite get an answer, just as Sonic’s team were about to jump into the vortex, Amy rushed as fast as she could towards her knight in blue fur, as he jumped with the others, Amy, ignoring the calls from Cream and Big, jumped also and, as if fate was on her side followed them straight in the portal, just in time before it closed behind her.

As the others were shocked about what had happened, a bright flashed came from behind, and then replacing the flash, was Silver the Hedgehog, a physic-powered hedgehog from the far future, and Blaze the Cat, who was Silver’s close friend from the Sol Dimension and the way they saw them, they looked serious.

“Guys, where’s Sonic? We need his help straight away!” Silver exclaimed, though Sonic’s friends knew they had a lot to explain to their time-traveling friend about where the fastest thing alive went…


Mushroom Kingdom

It looked like a perfect day in the Mushroom Kingdom, the sun was shine, birds were singing and it would seem like nothing bad would happen.

Unfortunately, something bad has happened…

Once again, it has been heard that Princess Peach had been kidnapped, though this isn’t much to worry about, as the Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom has been kidnapped many times by the King of Koopas, Bowser, in a bid to rule the Mushroom Kingdom himself (as well as make Peach his bride to boot).

Now the famous heroes of the Kingdom, the Mario Bros, aided by they buddie, Yoshi and Starlow are on their way to Bowser’s castle to rescue Peach (again).

“Man, does Bowser ever have any other hobbies to do other than kidnapping royalty?” groaned Luigi, the young brother of Mario, who, like his brother at the moment, were getting a little tired of Bowser’s own kidnapping loop.

“Well, besides enjoying a bit of sports and racing, it would seem that it’s the only thing on his mind…” Mario stated as the were nearing the barriers to Bowser’s dangerous lands “did you remember our usual items to take on shell-for-brains?” Luigi nodded in answering the question.

“Good, then let’s a-” before Mario could finish his sentence, a portal suddenly appeared above the sky!

“Mamma Mia!” cried the Mario Bros in surprise as Starlow gazed to the vortex in surprise.

“What the heck is that?!” she cried.

Before long, four animals (two hedgehogs and two echidnas) landed with a bump, the blue hedgehog just starting to get up when a third hedgehog (a pink one) landed on top of him.

As the group got closer, Mario and Luigi instantly recongnized them as their friends, Sonic, Amy, Knuckles and Shadow, thought of course this is a first they met Shade (Sonic and Knuckles told them about their adventures in the Twilight Cage a while back).

“Uh…” groaned Sonic, as he got up after Amy had landed on him, “Amy, what were you thinking, you’re suppose to be back with the others while we look for Tails…”

Amy looked a bit huff at what he said “Well sorry!” she said “I did not want to be staying behind while you have all the fun, so I going this time, and that’s that!”

As Sonic’s group began to recover, they were called out by surprise, and were face to face with their friends from the Mushroom Kingdom, “Sonic! Guys!” cried Mario, happy to see his friendly rival again “You could have told us you were coming!”

“Hey, Mario!” said Sonic, happily, “Didn’t expected to end up here.” He then gave a good firm handshake, as what most friendly rivals would do, until Luigi walked up to them.

“What are you doing here, anyway?” asked Luigi.

“Well, we’re not quite sure…” replied Knuckles “we were trying to find Tails when he got sucked up into that portal we came out of, as well as Eggman and both the Chaos Emeralds and the Master Emerald!”

“What? Tails is kidnapped?” asked a surprised Mario.

“That’s right,” Shadow explained next, “it would seem that someone had captured him following our fight with the Doctor, and it lead us to here…”

Starlow had a small thought and then turned to the Bros, “Hey guys,” she asked, “you don’t think that Bowser might be the cause of Tails’ capture, do you?”

“Not sure,” replied Mario “it could be possible that Bowser may have captured Tails, but I don’t know why he would capture Eggman, they’re both partners in crime, after all…”

“Why don’t we ask ol’ Bowser after we knock down his army!” suggested Knuckles as he cracked his… knuckles.

“Suppose we could, we were just on our way there right, we believe that Bowser has got a hold on the Princess…” said Luigi.

“Again…?” deadpanned Sonic, Amy, Knuckles and Shadow.

“Yes…” Mario and Luigi deadpanned back in reply.

Soon, the two groups headed to Bowser’s castle (with Shade having some introductions to the Sonic Heroes’ Mushroom Kingdom friends and who was who)


Later: Bowser’s Castle

At the Castle of the King of Koopas, Bowser, along with his son, Bowser Jr., is preparing to speak to his minions.

“BWA HA HA! Listen well, my elite minion task force!” roared Bowser, as he got everyone’s attention.

“It's time to initiate my awesome plot to invade Mushroom Castle! Today is the day that I make my beloved Princess Peach ALL MINE!” he bellowed with pride.

Then his son jumping up for attention as he added “And if that weren't awesome enough, he'll ALSO stomp her little mustache buddies!” he shouted with glee, Bowser giving him a good pat on the back, as any proud dad would for their son.

Soon the entire army cheered and applauded for their king.

“You’re the Koopa!”

“You rock!!”

“Bowser FOREVER!”

“We’re under attack!”

“Bwa ha ha ha ha! ‘We're under attack!’ You jokers are the best!” said a happy Bowser as he roared with laughter for this great moment… until he spotted something…

“Hey! Who are those hairy guys in the back? We SHAVE around here, minions!” shouted Bowser as jumped off the stand and landed near the end of the crowd, ready to give the troops who didn’t shave a good scolding, only to find it weren’t the troops, but, to his surprise, it was…

“Gah! Mario! ...And Green ‘Stach! …And Dino-brain? …AND SONIC TOO?! How'd you get in here?” a shocked Bowser demanded with a mixture of fury and surprise (fury for seeing the Mario Bros and surprise for seeing Sonic’s group).

“You know,” answered a snarky Sonic, “while your goons may be nasty, at least they’re polite in opening the door for us!”

“WHAT?!” shouted Bowser “My front gate was open?!” he then furiously stomped the ground as he turned to his troops, “How many times have I told you idiots?! If you’re the last in, LOCK THE GATE!!”

“Can it, Bowser!” shouted Knuckles, “you release Princess Peach now! And we also like to have our friend, Tails back too, thank you very much!!”

With his son joining him, Bowser prepared for battle, “Yeah, like that’s going to ha-” suddenly he stopped when he was remembering what the echidna said “Wait, what? What do you mean ‘release Princess Peach’; we were just about to launch our atta-”

“MARIO! HELP!”

Everyone’s attention were caught off guard as they turned around… and saw Princess Peach, who was under capture of a strange robot.

“Princess!” cried Mario.

“Let her go… what ever you are!” demanded Sonic, who looked a little unsure of what they were dealing with, though Sonic, Knuckles and Amy each thought that the robot looked almost like the ones during the Babylon Garden’s Black Hole incident, however it's head looked something like of a motor biker's helmet with two antennas sticking out from the sides, and had a bizarre backpack with what looked like laser guns showing on the sides over the robot's shoulders.

Luigi then got out a rucksack, which had all the Bros special items they needed, and got out a star.

“Mario!” shouted Luigi, gaining Mario’s attention, “Are you ready?”

“You bet, let’s a-go!” said a pumped Mario, but before they could act, another portal appeared.

“Another one?!” said a shock Knuckles, only to hear panic around the hall.

The vortex’s grip was strong that it was lifting Bowser, his son and his troops off their feet, “What’s going on here?!” shouted Bowser, as he was the first to vanish into the wormhole, followed by Bowser Jr. and the rest of Bowser’s army.

Then the star flew out of Luigi’s hand and the robot (still holding on to Peach) grabbed it and flew into the portal.

“MARIOOOOO” cried Peach’s voice as she was carried away by the figure.

“Mamma Mia! What is going on?!” cried Mario, Luigi getting a little scared at what he saw.

“I don’t know,” said Shade, “but I guess we could write off Bowser as a suspect, if he didn’t took our friends, then who…?”

“No time,” shouted Shadow, “we have to go after them, now!”, soon Sonic group and the Mario Bros jumped into the portal.

"Wait" cried Starlow, but before she and Yoshi can reach them the portal vanished, leaving them behind.

Both stunned at what happened, they rushed out of Bowser’s castle, hurrying back to Peach’s to explain what happened, though they know that Toadsworth was going to past out for a long while when he hears what happened…


Mega Man’s Earth: Year 21XX (The Far Future)

One hundred years into the future, Reploids – living robots – have joined human society, living side-by-side with humans.

However, danger, in the form of Mavericks, is shown as a danger to both, as reploids who would go maverick mean that they could be treasonous and disastrous.

Now Maverick Hunters, lead by X, police their own kind and protect humanity, however, they were bretayed by one of their own when Sigma, a well known heroic member of the Hunters, went Maverick and turned on his team.

Now, after epic struggles and fights against Sigma and his Maverick armies, including a few reploids who went and betrayed them also, Sigma has been reduced to virus form, and has been reported being hidden at an arctic base.

Now, what could be their final battle, the Maverick Hunters have been summoned to Sigma’s base, ready to take down the single greatest threat to their world and future once and for all.

“Hunters! Arm your weapons and sync with your navigators!” ordered X, as he was on his hover bike, knowing what was ahead for him and his allies.

“Zero! Axl! You’re with me!” he called out to his partners, who gave a nod in agreement, as X gave out what could be a final order “WE STOP SIGMA HERE AND NOW!!”

It became an epic battle indeed, as the lasers from both sides went firing, X and his allies charged into the frey.

Zero, with his laser sword, sliced through most of the enemies while Axl gave them a good shooting with his blasters.

Just as X was approaching the front doors of Sigma’s base, he spotted something heading right to him, jump off his bike, a laser made contact with the vehicle, making it blow up.

As he got up, X fired his laser to the one responsible for the shot, Vile, another ex-hunter who joined Sigma, and he was pretty happy to see X again… so he can finish him off!

“Hahaha!! It always feels so good to shoot you!” Vile shouted to X as his prepared his spike ball to take him out as he continued, “It’ll be even better to finally kill you!”

Before the weapon could make contact with X, Zero arrived in time to fight, though he was less than pleased to see Vile again as he groaned “Ugh, he gets mouthier every time Sigma resurrects him!” he then turned to X.

“Go! Axl and I will cover you!” he told his comrade as he continued to fight Vile.

“Right! Thanks, Zero!” said X, with a small smile, as he rushed inside, while Zero and Axl continued to battle.

“So that’s Vile!” said Axl, who was pretty surprise to meet a new opponent, “I’ve never had the pleaser of kicking his butt!!”

“Strike hard and strike fast!” shouted Zero, as he and Axl charged towards the former Maverick Hunter.

“Don’t give him time to counter attack!” he added, unfortunately, Vile was one step ahead, letting off multiple blasts everywhere, causing the duo to find cover.

“Ha ha ha! You shouldn’t have sent X ahead!” called out Vile, as he then brought out his energy spike ball, “You’ll need all the help you can get!”

As he continued to fire, Axl and Zero managed to take cover, behind X’s hover bike.
“That guy used to be a hunter?” Axl spoke up with interest, before smirking to his partner as he said “And you gave me a hard time when I wanted to join?”

“Not now!” Zero shouted back.

Then something hit the bike, causing them to leap out of the way as Vile’s spike ball got hold of it to reveal where the heroes were at, “Quit hiding, you cowards!!” shouted the traitor, as he tried to get the two to fight him.

As he prepared to fight Vile, Zero turned to the rookie, “Copy any enemy data on the way in?” he asked.

“You know it!” replied an excited Axl.

“Good,” said Zero as he gave out the command while charging up an attack, “get into a flanking position!”

Soon began to fight Vile again, blasting the bike he was holding to bits, before firing a few more shots at his target while Vile did the same.

Just then a call came out, “Commander Vile!” a Maverick trooper had arrived to Vile’s aid, but the commander was not in a welcoming mood.

“Get back on the front line!” he shouted, “I can handle pretty boy and the kid!”

All of a sudden, the trooper pulled out his gun… and aimed it to Vile!

Then Vile began to figure it out fast as he said “…the kid with the chameleon chip…”

As Axl, disguised as the trooper, made the shots, Vile simply dodged them well, “Cheap shot!” he shouted out, as he and Axl (shedding his disguise), began a shooting frenzy!

Zero was about to come to Axl’s aid, when someone called out for him. “Commander Zero!” shouted one of the Maverick Hunters.

Zero turned to the solider, who had a concerned look on his face, “What’s the matter solider?” he asked, “What is it?”

“I’m not sure,” the trooper explained, “but the scanner is picking up something strange within the base, some sort of unknown anomaly!”

“What?!” Zero gasped in shock, “But Sigma’s inside that base, and X is just in there right now!”

At the second, Zero rushed off pass the fight between Vile and Axl, as he entered the base, following the trail of defeated and/or destroyed followers of Sigma, knowing that X had came that way.

Inside the deepest part of the base, Sigma (in his virus form) witnessed the battle on screen, though disappointed, he would be happy to find a way to finish off X.

‘Even if he does come in’ he thought, ‘I could instantly escape through the computer systems, then, once I’ve gained a new body, I’ll…’

Sigma’s train of thought was cut short when the computers detected a temporal anomaly.

“What’s this?” he spoke “It appears that there’s a disturbance within the Space/Time continuum… and it’s nearing to this spot…” he then had a good thought about it, while giving a sinister smile, knowing that if it was dimension disturbance, then there would be more than one world for him to conquer, until an explosion from behind caught his attention.

X, cannon at the ready, stood in front of his ally-turned-traitor as he shouted “Sigma! Your threat to our world is finally at an end!”

But as he said that, a vortex appeared above Sigma, who decided to use that as an advantage to catch his enemy off guard and an opportunity to escape (as well as guessed that something… or someone… was helping him).

“Quite the opposite, X.” said Sigma as he dissolved into the portal, “My reign on all worlds are only beginning! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!” as the vortex closed, Sigma’s evil laugh was still echoing across the room, as X was shocked about what he just saw.

Zero then arrived, as he saw a dumbfound X with total confusion, “X, are you alright, and what happened to Sigma?”

“I… I… I don’t know…” said X, regaining himself a bit, “I had him at the corner, until some kind of wormhole appeared, and he some how uploaded himself through and… I don’t know what happened, but… where did Sigma escape to?!”


Canterlot High: Human world: Present Day

It was another busy day at Canterlot High, all of it a buzz as most high schools usually are.

Students hanging out with friends, while others were in a bustle, most heading off to classes and others coming and going to the school, usually to the café not far or going to the library to do a bit of work.

However, for CHS, it is anything but usual, for many events had happened for quite some time in it’s time.

For it is that the bizarre events had a cured that the school had experience from another world, known as Equestria.

During then, a student known as Sunset Shimmer came to this school, but when arrived there, she became a not so nice queen bee, having getting things what she wanted and being cruel to others, making their lives miserable.

Then another student appeared, who competed against Sunset for the crowning of becoming “Princess of the Fall Formal”, and that student… was Twilight Sparkle.

For it turned out that both girls came from Equestria, along with the crown (that originally belonged to latter), and that Twilight had to retrieve it so she can return home, but not before helping getting CHS back to normal, making and amending friendships with human counterparts of those from her world, and help Sunset learn about making friendship.

However, the students (with the exception of the human counterparts of Twilight’s friends) were a little uncomfortable of having Sunset around, after everything she did, making it harder for her to make more friends.

But it all changed when the school was preparing a music event, and a new group of girls arrived to participate, however they weren’t what they appeared.

For these girls, known as the Dazzlings, were really sirens that also came to Equestria, being banished to the human world long ago by Star Swirl the Bearded, and they used their singing to cause negativity around anyone around them, feeding it off as they do so, and making the event into a battle of the bands, with competition, rivalry and bad mojo to Sunset made it the perfect meal for them, to help gain their full strength and take over.

But thanks to Twilight, Sunset and their friends, formed as a band known as the Rainbooms, they were defeated and rendered tone-deaf, due to their magical gems on their necklaces, which help them with they singing, being broken, along with the spell put on CHS.

Then more surprises came when the Friendship Games came and the school had to compete against Crystal Prep, the crowning rivals who won every Friendship Game to boot.

But it surprised everyone at CHS that one of the students that arrived from Crystal Prep… was their world’s version of Twilight Sparkle!

However, this Twilight was quite different to the one CHS knew, as this one was shy and didn’t have any friends, and she was made to compete as she was black mailed by Principle Cinch, threatening to dispose Twilight’s application of future studies at another school.

Twilight also had with her, a compass-like device to help track down the strange things that were going on at Canterlot High, however, it ended up absorbing some of the magic on it’s own, as well as against Twilight’s struggles to stop it.

Cinch, believing her competition to be cheating with magic, decided to use magic against them, and she and the Crystal Prep students forced Twilight unleash the magic, only to backfire when it warped Twilight and transformed her into a being known as Midnight Sparkle, who began to open up portals to Equestria, which were damaging the human world.

Luckily, Sunset was able to save Twilight, and, going by all that she went through, forgave her for what happened, becoming a close friend to Twilight, who later decided to help learn about friendship at CHS.

And it is here, that Sunset and Twilight were having a nice walk and talk, after all that had happened at the Friendship Games some time ago.

“So you were trying to work out how the magic worked in this world?” asked Twilight, who was being told about how Sunset was given the task on learning why Equestrian magic would instantly work while back.

“That’s right,” said Sunset, until she scratched her head while nervously smiling as she continued, “although it only resulted with all that research getting blown up in my face, quite literally sometimes.”

This resulted in a chuckle between the two, until Twilight spoke up, “I got to say,” she said, “I think that we were both have something good in common, instead of… you know…” the last part went a little down, as Twilight remembered doing all things that she did as Midnight Sparkle, doing things she didn’t mean to do and things she never wanted to say, Sunset guessed this and gave a sad nod, remembering how she felt when she was a raging she-demon, while putting her hand on Twilight’s shoulder for comfort.

“I understand,” she said, “but always know that you’ve got friends who can forgive you, to help you,” she then turned to Twilight with a smile as she said, “and you got me too.”

This made Twilight a lot better at that and then gave a friendly smirk as she thought something, “I guess the other me from Equestria must have been quite a friendship expert.”

Sunset chuckled at that, “I guess you can say that.”

The duo arrived at their destination, Sweet Shoppe, and as they entered the café, some of their new friends greeted them as they passed by.

As they reached the counter, Mrs. Cake, who was quite happy to see them, greeted them.

“Hello there, dearies,” she said, “how can I help you on this fine day?”

“Two hot chocolates and two cupcakes, please?” requested Sunset.

Mrs. Cake nodded in reply and handed them their snacks, before making their hot chocolates, once she did Sunset’s (who had whipped cream and coco powder), she handed Twilight hers (which was had several mini marshmallows floating on top.

But as Twilight turned to go to her seat with Sunset, she suddenly bumped into someone, spilling her drink and getting the person’s top wet.

Someone quite familiar.

For the top belonged to (and was worn by) guitarist Flash Sentry, member of his band, the Flash Drives, and someone that Sunset used to date, now he had a thing with Twilight, having a bit of a crush on her, and when he met his world’s Twilight, even after understanding who she was, his feelings for either Twilight were still there.

“Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to! Please don’t be mad!” panicked Twilight, realizing what she accidently did.

However, Flash was a bit cool with it, as he brushed bits of the drink off him.

“Whoa, we got to stop bumping into each other like this.” He said, as he then thought of what he just said, ‘Huh, I’m I sensing some serious déjà vu?’

“I’m so, so sorry! I really didn’t mean it, I wasn’t looking where I was going! Honest!” Twilight spoke out, trying not to get into trouble.

“Hey, it’s okay,” Flash said “I believe you. If it was anything, I should have been careful where I was.” He said, wanting to take the fall a bit.

He then saw Twilight kneel down to pick up her cup, “Here, I’ll get that.” He said as he also knelt down too, only for both hands to touch the cup at once.

Both realized this and looked to each others eyes in realization, before Twilight pulled her hand back while Flash picked up the cup, both of them smiling nervously.

Sunset saw and tried to cover a smile, trying not to giggle at the cuteness between them, even though the Twilight Flash was with wasn’t the same from Equestria, it was still Twilight, and even thought of them that they were perfect.

As both got up, she stepped in, “Hey, Flash,” she said the guitarist, “we’ll just be going to our seats now, we’ll see you.”

“Oh, okay!” Flash spoke up, blushing a little before heading to the counter.

Meanwhile, the girls arrived to their table, while as she sat, Twilight was still a little bit blushing a bit, and for some reason began to fiddle with a bit of her hair.

Just then, out from the door, Spike, Twilight’s dog, arrived, for when arriving at CHS during the Friendship Games, one of the anomalies somehow allowed Spike gain the ability to speak, so now he can be able to communicate with everyone else.

He spotted his owner and her friend and went up to their table, jumping up onto Twilight’s lap.

“Hey, Twilight, Sunset,” he said, “I’ve been wondering where you were around here.”

“Hey there, Spike,” said Twilight, cheerfully scratching the back of Spike’s ears, which the latter very much liked before she asked, “how was Fluttershy?”

“Oh it was great,” explained Spike, “she sure knew very much about animals a lot, and I’ve been getting along well with some of the animals,” he then learned up to them as he whispered, “though to tell you the truth, I think Angel might be a tad jealous that I’m the only one who can talk!”

The girls chuckled a little to that, until Flash arrived with a new hot coco for Twilight in one hand, while bring his own in the other.

“Hey, Twilight,” Flash said, getting Twilight’s attention, “here’s your new coco, a little extra sweet.”

As Twilight got hold of the cup from Flash, both hands touched again, realizing this, Twilight instantly brought the cup to her, while both her and Flash nervously chuckled.

After the little awkwardness, Flash decided to make his leave, as he about to leave through the door, he gave a small wave to her, in which she returned it with her own, until he exited the café.

As she turned back to her friends, Twilight saw that they had a bit of a smug look on them.

“What?” she asked, which earned a giggle from Sunset.

“We saw how you were looking there.” Spike said, wily, earning a lifted eyebrow from Twilight.

“What do you mean?” she asked.

“Oh come on, Twilight,” said Sunset, “we know that you kinda like him, don’t you?”

“W-what?!” the girl with glasses cried, “That’s ridiculous! He’s just a friend! I mean, sure the other me got along with him, but come on, it’s crazy that I fell for someone good looking and-”

“Did you just say that he was good looking?” Sunset asked with a surprised smile, which got Spike laughing a bit.

Twilight realized what she said, as she then blushed hard, covering her mouth with her hand while trying to make an excuse, “No, I meant… what I mean is…!!”

She then groaned a little as she placed her hand on her face in embarrassment “I bet this was how the other me felt with Flash as well…” she muttered.

The little talk about Flash instantly stopped when a beeping sound got Twilight and Sunset’s attention.

Twilight then got out what looked like a tablet, which on the screen said ‘Anomaly detected’ with numbers 06162013 on it.

Seeing this, both girls looked to each other with concerned looks, possibly showing that they were knew what was happening.


Before long, they were in they special research space in the science lab, where most of Twilight’s research stuff back from Crystal Prep were at, right now they were analyzing some readings that just came in, before Sunset pined it on Twilight’s anomalies board, below a photo of a field which had three different colored mists, one yellow, one turquoise and another light purple, with the numbers 09272014 below.

Spike, who was looking at the girls with little worry, began to ask, “I don’t mean to interrupt but, can someone explain what’s happened at the moment?”

“Well, you see, Spike,” Twilight said to her pet, as she gave a small sigh, “Sunset and I have been doing a small bit of research, between our time of learning much about friendship with our friends.”

“Of what kind?” the dog asked.

“Temporal anomalies,” explained Sunset, “almost like the ones that Twilight was researching on a bit before and during the Friendship Games.”

Spike placed his paw under his chin with confused thought as he looked to the girls, “But isn’t this basically some Equestrian magic, like what we found out?”

“Not quite,” Sunset stated, “for a few weeks after the games, we seem to have noticed something afoot, something that may not have anything to do with Equestrian magic.”

“We told Rainbow Dash, Rarity and the others about this, and they have helped us a little,” Twilight then explained, before looking a little worried when she turned to what looked like bits a broken device, mainly her old device she brought to Canterlot High, as well as the blue prints of the machine, which had numbers on top of it marked 09262015.

“However,” she continued, “if we were able to go deeper into this, we should use my old device, however, after what had happened before, I can’t handle using it,” she began to grew nervous at this point as she spoke, “I just fear that that past mistake may happen all over again!”

Sunset saw this, and then gave Twilight some comfort, Spike doing the same as he hugged his owner’s leg.

“Hey,” she said, “it’ll be okay, Twilight, remember about what I said, and just remember that your past won’t define you. Do you know why?”

Twilight sniffled a little as she turned to Sunset and asked, “Why?”

“Because your past is not today.” Sunset said with a smile.

“…Today?” Twilight asked, as she was getting there a little.

"That's what really matters: Today." Sunset declared. "Instead of dwelling on what came before, you should focus on what you have now. And right now, you’ve got me as a friend.”

Twilight smiled at that statement until Spike barked to get their attention.

“Hey, don’t forget about me!” said Spike. “I’m your best friend since you got me on day one!”

This gave the girls quite a chuckle at that, until Sunset thought of something.

“Twilight,” she spoke up, “do you think that, with these plans, could we be able to recreate the device that, while it can detect anomalies, it can maybe have a few alterations?”

“You mean like try and make sure it can’t absorb any of the magic? Perhaps,” Twilight thought at the suggestion, “then if it still does just that, we can make sure it could only contain a small 10% of it, without even draining it from our friends completely!”

“That might work!” Sunset said, intrigued to the idea.

Soon both girls began to make work on the new device, with Spike helping out a bit, for a few hours, the girls had a few set backs, but it was all worth it when they completed their new invention.

It was just like the original, however it had a few changes, as suggested between the two, the machine can detect and scan anomalies, while it can contain a small bit of Equestrian magic to help make it work, that way it wouldn’t try to absorb to much of the Equestrian magic from the others.

Soon the tablet detected another anomaly, and girls took hold of both the device and tablet, as they and Spike left the science lab.

“Let’s just hope this goes off without any trouble!” said Twilight, as Sunset nodded in agreement.

Just then, as they hurried off down the hall, Sunset bumped into someone, who, unlike Flash with Twilight before, was not quite happy.

“Why don’t you look where you’re going, will you? Honestly!” as the person said drastically, that the girls had a look at him.

For it would seem that it looked like a grown up artist, as his apron was a bit messy with paint, and in his apron pockets looked like several things to use in art.

He also had spiky hair with a goatee and looked tall and muscular with pale skin.

“I’m am most, completely sorry about that!” Twilight said with a little worry, which was responded the man shrugging it like he didn’t care.

“Sure, whatever…” he said, before looking down at some papers as he asked, “and you are?”

The girls steadied themselves and acted a bit calmly as they introduced themselves.

“I’m Sunset and this is Twilight.” Sunset Shimmer introduced herself and her friend, who gave a little wave with a shy smile.

However things didn’t quite go well with the figure as he seemed to not be paying attention as he replied, “…Midnight?”

This surprised the girls as he spoke out the name of Twilight’s magic-powered form, though they were thinking how he was not a nice person at all.

“Uh, no,” Twilight said, “It’s Twilight.”

“Yes, Midnight.” Still not paying attention.

“Twilight.”

“Midnight.”

“TWI-light!” the former student of Crystal Prep said sternly, thanks to the help of her new friends, she was able to stand up for herself, “My name is Twilight Sparkle!”

That part instantly got the man’s attention, as he turned around, quite a little bit surprised, as he finally said “Twilight Sparkle…”

He then began to calmly speak to them nicely… or so it would seem that he was speaking to them in what sounded like a creepy, cunning way.

“Well why didn’t you say so?” he asked, as he continued before the girl could try and state that she did as he turned to Sunset, “and you must be Sunset Shimmer, I’ve been quite looking forward to meeting you two.”

He faced them with a smile upon his face… and it wasn’t a pleasant one.

The girls looked at him for a few seconds before Sunset spoke, “Are you… our new art teacher?”

The man acted calmly saying “Oh, yes! Of course. I am your new art teacher.”

Spike, who was looking at the man, made a small, quiet growl as he began to sense something not quite right with this guy.

He then placed his hand on their shoulders… almost a little close to their necks as he continued with a grin, “I just ‘love’ getting to meet my new students so well, I just want you to be careful in future, okay? Okay!”

“Is it all right that we go?” asked an unsure Twilight.

“Oh yes, yes, of course,” the art teacher said, letting the trio go, until he spotted Spike as he yelled out, “AND NO PETS ALLOWED! DON’T YOU GET THAT?!”

After leaving, the girls were a little confused, “Did you know about us getting an art teacher?” Twilight asked Sunset.

Sunset just cupped her chin, as she thought and said “Not sure, we might want to talk to Principle Celestia and Vice Principle Luna about it later.”

“Well I don’t know,” Spike said from Twilight’s bag, having been tucked in by the girls after hearing the teacher’s shout, “I’m just unsure why, but something seemed quite off with that guy…”

The three though about what the dog said, as they went off to find the girls.

Back with the ‘new’ art teacher, he approached the science lab, looking back to see if he was being watched or followed, before entering the room.

As he explored the room, he began to opening the draws and scrabbling around the papers and files, looking for something, until he saw what he needed, the blue prints for Twilight’s old device, which earned him another unpleasant grin on his face…


100-Acre Wood: Present Day

It is another lovely day in the 100-Acre Wood, the sun shining and the birds are singing, and it is here that Christopher Robin is having a nice picnic with his friends.

Winnie the Pooh was enjoying a nice plate of peanut butter and honey sandwiches (just without the peanut butter, his favorite), Kanga offering the others for some cake while Piglet served the tea.

“I gotta say,” said Tigger, “This looks like the perfect good time for a bounce or two!”

“Indeed,” said Pooh, finishing off his honey sandwiches, “perhaps we might do that after a nice small smarkeral of honey?”

Roo then jumped up “I’ve got an idea!” he said, “How about a good game of hide and seek?”

“Why Roo,” said Tigger getting more excited, “that’s sounds like an even great idea!”

Christopher Robin then got up, “Ok then, hide and seek it is, the picnic spot will be home base,” he explained the rules, “if anyone is caught, help them find the others!”

So the friends started the game of hide and seek, with Tigger and Roo tag teaming of being it, as the others started to hide, Christopher Robin took hiding inside a cave, and then made a quick peek out to see if Tigger and/or Roo were coming his way.

Unaware behind him, a strange hole was opening behind him…


The game of hide and seek was going very well for Tigger and Roo, they had done a good job on finding the others.

They went easy on Piglet, finding him from his hiding spot without starling him and they caught Pooh stuck in a honey tree (it was revealed that while the bear was hiding, he smelt the honey in the tree he was hiding in and couldn’t resist having a quick drop of honey).

After finding the others, they returned to the picnic site, but something was amiss…

“Say,” Rabbit realized “has any found Christopher Robin yet?”

The others shook their heads, so they returned into the forest and looked around.

They searched high and low, near and far, but there was still no sign of him.

Soon the others were beginning to get concerned, Pooh, Piglet, Rabbit and Tigger more so.

“W-wh-where do you think Christopher Robin gone off to?” asked Piglet.

“I hope he’s not somewhere tricky to find, though I could be wrong at most times…” said Eeyore, very gloomy even at moments that were worrying.

Suddenly, Owl spotted a glow from a cave, and the group walked towards the cave.

Once they arrived, they were surprised to what they saw, it was a strange looking hole, swirling around and around from inside.

“I say,” spoke Owl, “this is truly a discovery worth telling about once we get back home!”

“What is it, Owl?” asked Tigger.

“I’m not so sure, but it looks a lot like a big hole in the air…” Owl replied, unsure of to describe the discovery.

Before anyone else could ask about it, the hole’s powerful force began to grab them by surprise first sucking Piglet into it, followed by Roo, then Kanga, Tigger and Rabbit, the earlier holding on to the latter for dear life, Owl and Eeyore then got sucked in, next was Pooh and finally Lumpy, who was trying to run away from the portal’s force, but no prevail.

Soon the toys found themselves flying through a tunnel of sorts, “Hey, this could be fun!” shouted Tigger, “It’s almost like we’re going down Gopher’s hole!”

Before anyone can object, they were pulled forward, wondering where they were going, as well as wondering if this would lead them to Christopher Robin.


Planeptune, Gamindustri: Present Day

(Note: this takes place in the anime series of Hyperdimension Neptunia, I can confess I really enjoy it)

Today was very great day in Gamindustri, as in the country of Planeptune, a grand celbration was in motion.

Long ago, the countries of Planeptune, Lastation, Lowee and Leanbox were at war with each other in the Console War, which lasted for thousands of years, until it was decided that a friendship treaty was to be signed by the four Goddesses, also known as Console Parton Units, or simply CPUs, which forbids each from taking Share Energy from the other using forceful means.

A month later, Neptune, also known as Purple Heart, the Goddess of Planeptune, went on a journey on learning more about the duties of a CPU with aid from Noire, Blanc and Vert (who were the Goddesses Black Heart, White Heart and Green Heart of Laystation, Lowee and Leanbox respectfully), their sisters, Nepgear, Uni, Rom and Ram (who, in their CPU forms, were Purple Sister, Black Sister and the White Sisters respectfully) and their friends IF and Compa.

This journey would eventually turn into a grand adventure as they had to protect their respected countries and Gamindustri from evil, meeting new friends and enemies along the way, including Plutia and Peashy, who were two Goddesses going by the name of Iris Heart and Yellow Heart respectfully from another dimension, known as the Ultradimension.

Following the defeat of Rei Ryghts and later on the reconstruction of the Planeptune Basilicom, the treaty was later dissolved as it was revealed by Neptune that the Goddesses were now true comrades and friends.

Soon, following the opening between Neptune and Plutia’s dimensions during the mission to find a cure for the Bad End Syndrome, which the sisters had, today has been stated to be an anniversary of peace between the four countries.

Citizens from all four countries were there, happily celebrating the proud moment, getting along, enjoying the snacks and drinks and playing games.

Nearby, the four Goddesses, their sisters and friends were all together, enjoying the party and witnessing the proud event that was happening.

“I’ve got to admit,” said Histoire, who’s acting role was as Neptune’s guide, as she looked to the others “I didn’t expect this celebration to go off so well.”

“Ah shucks!” said Neptune, bashful as she tried not to show any embarrassment, “It wasn’t just me who did this all, after all,” she continued as she turned to the others “we’re all BFFs and it’s so great that it’s going to be this way!”

“I suposse so,” said Noire, looking away, “but, of course, don’t forget that we all had to do a lot of work to prepare this day instead of ‘taste testing’ the treats that were serving” saying that, she made a good glare at Neptune, for during this, she spotted her and Peashy getting a taste of some pudding, the duo trying to confess that they were taste testing to see if they were good to be served, at this comment, Neptune sweat dropped as she giggled nervously.

Vert then giggled, “Oh, don’t start party pooping, Noire, even us Goddesses could have just a little fun.” Plutia, Peashy, Rom, Ram and Compa all nodded with agreement.

“Well, now that that’s settled,” said Neptune, wanting to change the subject, “how about we head over to see 5pb.’s big show, can’t wait to get some T-shirts!” as the group headed out, she then began to think aloud “I bet I’ll might get one for you P-Ko.” Peashy smiling at that suggestion.

While the group of friends were heading to the performance, unaware that behind them, a cloaked figure was watching them, then turned it’s attention to the Planeptune Basilicom…


Inside, another strange figure appeared, looking direct to what looked liked a power logo that was glowing, this was were the Shares were gained and stored, for it holds the beliefs of a country and its CPU, the more it gains the more powerful they are.

For this, the strange figure lifted up it’s hand, revealing it to be a robotic one, and seemed to aim it towards the share energy.

At the same time, in the other countries of Laystation, Lowee and Leanbox, three more unknown figure were doing the exact same thing…

When suddenly, a capsule slot was opened in the hands and the share energy suddenly began to be sucked into them!

"Preparing Share Transfer." the figure said in a robotic voice.


Back outside, as that happened, the Goddesses and their sisters began to feel a little dizzy for a second, even Plutia and Peashy were almost loosing their footing.

“Neptune, what’s wrong?” said a concerned IF, as she got hold of Nepgear while Compa checked up with Negear and Uni, Historie, Plutia and Peashy looking at the others with worry and concern.

“I don’t know…” said Neptune, feeling like she got a small headache.

Blanc, feeling a little dizzy, looked to Histoire and asked, “Do you think something happened with our shares?”

“I’m not sure,” the little fairy-like guide, “but I’ll have a quick check then be ba-ba-ba…” she said as she unexpectedly stopped and stuttered, “Aba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba!” she cried as she began vibrating like a phone.

Though while she saw this, Compa turned around, sensing that something or someone was behind them, and when she looked, she was right, there stood the strange hooded figure, and then 4 more figures appeared, and was shocked at what she saw.

The cloaks of the figures were thrown off, revealing what looked like five robots, and the icons on their chests were four capsules glowing.

“Look!” she shouted, gaining the groups attention, as the mysterious group charged towards them.

Sensing they would get away, IF rushed towards for an attack “Stop!” she shouted, but alas, one of the robots gave her a good swinging punch, which caused her to be pushed aside.

As Compa tried to help, another robot grabbed hold of her, as this happened, a portal appeared above the group, and the five robots launched themselves into it, along with their captive, until the hole disappeared.

“What the… what just happened?!” cried Nepgear.

“Why did they took Compa…?” asked a worried Plutia.

“I don’t know…” said IF, as she was getting up after a pretty bad punch, as she continued, “but I’ve got a bad feeling that something bad is yet to come…”


“WHAT?!” shouted Neptune, “Are you saying that small piece of our share energy was stolen?!”

“That’s right,” said IF, having finished a phone called from one of her partners, “but it wasn’t just Planeptune, but all four countires had experienced the same situation, all at the same time, each country’s shares were dropped a bit, of course it didn’t steal all of it, just a good amount.”

“And while these thieves have taken our share energy too, they didn’t quite come from our dimension,” said a smaller Histoire, who came from Plutia’s dimension to see the situation, “if they were, I would have noticed…”

“So we’re dealing with thieves from a totally different dimension?” said Neptune, looking a little excited.

“Guess so,” said Vert, “I believe that we need to go after them and find out what they’re up…”

“Don’t forget, you guys would need to save Compa!” said IF, worried about what would become of her close friend.

“We’ll do that,” said Blanc, “so you should stay here and keep things occupied, while we head out to where those beings went.”

“We’re coming too!” said Nepgear, “I know that you want us to stay, but Compa’s also our friend as well, we need to work together if we could if we need to safe her!”

Uni, Rom and Ram agreed with that, even Peashy cried out “I wanna help Compa too!” even though she was different to the Compa of her dimension, she was still her friend.

Neptune, Noire, Blanc and Vert looked at each other, then to their sisters, Plutia and Peashy, they were truelly worried about something were to happen to their young sisters, but following what had happened, since they now gained their goddess forms, they have been shown to have grown strong, following their first battle against Arfoire, and later Rei Ryghts.

“Well, alright,” said Vert, calmly for the others with a smile, “I suppose there’s no way to stopping you.”

This made young girls excited, of course this made Neptune a bit pretty excited, now working side by side with Peashy “Well what are we waiting for?” she cried “Let’s get going, I think we’re about to embark on a cool franchise crossover!”

Later on, it was decided, as while the Goddesses, along with their sisters headed off to rescue Compa, IF and Histoire (along with her young alternate counterpart) would keep an eye out for trouble and keep things under control while they were away.

Once everyone, said their goodbyes, with the IF wishing them luck, Histoire and her young counterpart prepared to open a portal frequency to match that of the portal that was opened earlier.

“Remember this,” said Histoire, as they were nearly complete, “if any anomalies out of the ordinary occur here, we’ll let you know about what’s happening and remember to give us a heads up on what’s going on!”

With that, the portal was activated, and the group was instantly transported into the vortex.

As they journeyed into what would be the unknown, one could here Neptune, as she seemed to be calling out to… someone, as she shouted out as they went through the vortex “Stay tuned, readers!!”

Author's Note:

And so the first set of worlds have been opened, and what new worlds will be discovered?

As Neptune said, stay tuned to find out!

Chapter Notes:

I had an idea of basing the Sonic sequence from both the opening from both Sonic Unleashed and Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood, plus, since there hasn’t been any word of an official sequel yet, plus since fans had their own ideas, here was my version of what would have happened after the events of the latter game

Parts of dialogue used in the Sonic side of the chapter were from Sonic #229 (part 4 of the Sonic Genisis saga)

The Bowser’s Castle sequence was roughly based from the scene from Super Paper Mario, only have a rift (and the unknown droids) abducted Princess Peach, Bowser, Bowser Jr. and the minions

The sequence with the Maverick Hunters, Vile and Sigma was based from the opening first part of the Sonic/Mega Man crossover sequel, Worlds Unite, as well as the fight between the Maverick Hunters and Vile from Mega Man: Worlds Unite Battle

Yes, just to let some of you Bronies know that I ship Twilight and Flash (even their human counterparts), I really like them together, so there’s nothing wrong about that.

The numbers that are displayed on Sci-Twi’s tablet, the photo and the blue prints are basically the original release dates for the first three Equestria Girls films

I bet you might guess whom Sunset, Twilight and Spike bumped into…