• Published 21st Feb 2016
  • 5,327 Views, 70 Comments

When Dimensions Unite - Turbo the Brony



When mysterious and powerful vortexes suddenly appear across various worlds, Sonic, Twilight, the Dragon Riders, the Mario Bros and others must travel across the Multiverse to save all of Reality!!

  • ...
17
 70
 5,327

Fire and Fury Part 2

Isle of Berk, HtTYD Universe

“So, Hiccup, how does this ‘ere battle plan work out?” Alvin asked the chief of Berk.

After getting the distress messages to their allies, being Alvin’s tribe, the Outcasts, the Wing Maidens and the rest of the Berserkers and Defenders of the Wing, the tribes were drawn to Berk to aid the Hairy Hooligans once more.

Most of them had been at each other’s throats, but over time when confronting the Dragon Hunters, each of the tribes had became friends and allies to Berk.

Valka was very well surprised when she heard about this, for before she was abducted, she very well remembered Alvin when they were young adults, back before she and Stoick fell in love and married, which she remembered him being banished by the newly crowned chief Stoick.

She became a little concerned when she was reunited with Alvin during one of their visits, but before long, they were finally back on friendly terms after that.

Her thoughts were cut off when Hiccup replied to Alvin’s question, “As far as I know, Alvin, one of the Hunters, Wolfang, will be coming in with possibly three or more hunter ships, most of them filled with dragon trappers, as well as any enslaved dragons at their mercy,” the young chief explained as he mapped out how the hunters will be coming in and how many enforcers they will be brining, “also, they will also be bringing with him a dangerous new dragon, nothing like we’ve seen before.”

Sonic and the others listened well to this, as Hiccup, Astrid, Alvin, Valka, Gobber, Spitelout and Heather were talking strategies over Wolfang’s up coming attack.

Hiccup then turned to the group, “We would need you to split into two groups, most of you would stay with some of the villagers safely in the Great Hall, the rest of you would help fend off the hunters.”

“Don’t worry chief,” said Sonic, “you can count on all of us to do our part!” the others agreed with him.

All of Berk, following what had happened with Drago the last time, were fully prepared for this, as most of the village was in lock down, most of the villagers were taken to safety at the Great Hall and the underground dragon dens, for those with families to be safe, while the others prepared their weapons and dragons for battle.

Soon, preparations were nearly complete, with Sonic, his friends, Batman, the Mario Bros, the Turtles and Gandalf helping out with the battle, while Twilight, her friends, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, Pooh and his friends stay with most of the villagers to keep them safe.

However, things went a little tricky for the travelers from Gamindustri, as Snotlout and the twins, believing them to be citizens, tried to keep them with the rest of the village in sanctuary, the goddesses were complaining and trying to explain that they can fight (Rainbow Dash also wanted to join in the action as well).

“Come on, please?” said a begging Neptune, “Please, please, pretty please??” added a begging Peashy as they tried to be like cute little Dogoo.

But Snotlout kept disbelieving them as he said while getting them into the Great Hall, “Yeah, like you can magically fight these guys, you need to stay safe, you may look cute, by the way, but you’re still sticking the regulations!”

Meanwhile, Valka spotted Hiccup, looking out to sea with Toothless by his side, as she walked up to him.

“Nervous, Hiccup?” she said as her son turned to her, as he began trying to hide it, resulting Valka to chuckle a little at that scene, “Oh, it’s alright to be nervous…”

Hiccup smiled a little at this as he turned back to where he was looking, “Hey, uh… I seem to see how Dad was like when he had to prepare for war…” he said, a little sad about this, “in truth, I’m someone who could bring peace to both Vikings and dragons, but now I have to prepare everyone I know and care for war, something I was a little scared to do when he was still… you know…”

“I’m sure you’ll do fine, Hiccup,” Valka said, placing her hand on his left shoulder, “just remember, what ever happens, I’ll be with you, always…”

“And so will I,” Astrid said as she came up to the right, lifting up Hiccup’s spirits further when seeing his girlfriend, “As you said, there’ll always be a Hiccup and Astrid. And know that you decide what to do, no matter how crazy it is,” she continued as she placed her hand on Hiccup’s chest to where his heart was, “in there…” she finished with a small smile, as she and Hiccup gave each other a small kiss, for both luck and love.

Sonic, Shadow and Amy looked at this with bit of happiness on them, “Does this give you any ideas, Sonic?” Amy said, romantically.

Though Sonic, still looking at what the young Viking couple, turned to the pink hedgehog as he replied, “I’m sure that they’ll be great together, Amy, especially once they’re hitched.” Though Amy was a little upset that she was referring to her and Sonic, she a little bit agreed to what he said.

Shadow then gained the Vikings’ attention as he spoke, “Hiccup,” he said, “It’s time.” Hiccup, Astrid, Valka and Toothless nodded a little, as they knew they had to get ready for battle.

Inside the Haddock’s residence, Donnie was still working over the details of the gateway piece that they found before getting captured by the trappers, while everyone was doing their thing a while back, he was experimenting a bit on the strange object, that had the ability to teleport and shift through different points via the portals, as he demonstrated with a Terrible Terror, and even Mikey at one point when he came by to see him.

He also learned that he could activate the artifact once touched it, to either open or close the small portals, but he was still a bit puzzled on what else it could do.

Then came a knock on the door, which gained his attention once he deactivated the gateway piece, “Come in,” he said, as behind the door revealed Leo.

“Everything’s all ready, Donnie, you coming?” he asked, as Donnie got up.

“Yeah, in a minute…” his brother said, as Leo leaved, Donnie picked up the piece, before heading off to join the others.

********** **********

Everyone was on high alert.

All across Berk, all the best fighters and dragon riders were standing their ground and readying themselves for what was to come, up front, Hiccup was on Toothless, with Astrid next to him on Stormfly, most of Sonic’s team were standing by them as well, waiting for the word when Drago arrived, the other dragon riders, as well as Gobber and Valka, were on their dragons too, watching and waiting.

Most of the dragons were getting a little uneasy, but most of them retained their posts, the same for some of the Vikings too, waiting for the time to strike once their chief gave out the call to attack.

“It’s seems quiet…” Sonic spoke up as he looked around, “to quiet…” he then turned back to the ocean, though he gave a bit of a shiver, knowing that him and anything such as swimming pools or even ocean water, didn’t mix well with him, due to his fear of water.

All of a sudden, there came some murmurs and small arguments coming from the crowds, as Sonic and the others turned to see, they were surprised to see the goddesses and the ponies coming towards them.

“What are you girls doing here?!” cried Knuckles, not wanting to distract Hiccup and the others, “I thought we told you to stay in the Great Hall!”

“Just because we look harmless doesn’t mean that we don’t know how to fight,” huffed Noire, “don’t you remember when we were facing those dragons back on the island?”

Knuckles tried to say something, but was kept silent when he knew she was a bit right, for during the fight, the girls did well on battling the dragons when they first arrived to this dimension.

“And besides,” Rainbow stepped in, “I’m a mare of action, I don’t want to be part of the side lines when I could be helping beat bad guys!” she said as if she spoke for her and her friends.

With a sigh, Knuckles decided to give in for now, “Alright, fine,” he grumbled, “you girls can help out, but stay close by incase you need any help!”

Suddenly, they heard Toothless let out a snarl, as they turned the saw the Night Fury acting all serious and protective, as it snarled that it sensed danger ahead, with them hearing his rider trying to calm him down.

As the group hurried back to Hiccup, they saw something in the ocean, as it Sonic used Hiccup’s looking glass to see clearly, he saw three ships heading towards Berk.

On the centre ship, stood Wolfang, feeling proud and mighty, as he hold in his hand the staff, containing the shard.

As the ships approached the bottom docks, Wolfang looked up to gathered crowd as he spoke.

“It has been a while, hasn’t it, Dragon Master?” said Wolfang, with an evil grin on his face.

“Not too long, Wolfang, was it?” Hiccup said, as he looked up to the one-armed maniac, “Why are you here, and what do you want?”

“Maybe, I want what you have,” Wolfang sneered as he looked up and then pointed to Toothless towards him, “The Alpha dragon! Give your pathetic pet to me and I promise the warlords will leave you well alone.”

“I’m never giving up Toothless! Not to Drago and especially not to you!” Hiccup shouted back, “We’ve been ready to protect our dragons and our home from the likes of you!”

Hearing this, Sonic and others were amazed at how good of a speaker Hiccup was, sometimes when it’s compassion, hope or even believe that helps Berk forward.

All of a sudden, Wolfang chuckled, setting everyone to be both confused and worried, then he spoke, “Oh, so true, but, of course it is not just that I am after,” he said with an evil grin, then spoke aloud for all to hear, “I have been told you have something else here, something that is beyond this, or any other world!”

He then pointed to Donnie, whom had the gateway piece strapped onto his shell, “Besides these strangers that you bring,” he continued, “you have foolishly brought what else I seek here as well!”

This set off a wave of worry, as everyone began to wonder what the artifact would indeed do if the warlords were to use it.

“Looks like we’re not the only ones interested in the gateway pieces…” Raph whispered to Gandalf, who nodded in agreement.

It is here that Sonic stepped up besides Hiccup and Toothless, as he then spoke down to Wolfang, “Well you might be right on that about us and this gateway piece not from around here,” he said, as the dark, sinister man turned to the hedgehog, “but, despite what we are,” he continued, “we’re stronger in numbers, so we can help Hiccup here take you and your crony Dragon Trappers down!”

Hearing this, Wolfang decided to accept the fight, “Then it is a good thing I have brought a mighty challenger for this…” he said, as he then turned back to where his crew on the ship, letting out a whistle as a sign for something, this confused the travelers, but for Hiccup, Astrid, Valka and the others, they knew that something bad was coming, especially as Wolfang said the exact same thing as Drago did when he had his Bewilderbeast challenge Valka’s.

Wolfang’s crew went into positions on the deck, opening up a floor door, which lead to the cargo, and turned to wheels of the deck to open it.

As the door opened, a small roar came from inside.

Soon, the roaring inside got louder… then something shot out of the ship.

As everyone looked, they were shocked at what they saw, practically Dagur and Heather, as they recognized the beast that attacked them before.

The creature flew around for sometime after being in the ship for sometime, though didn’t flew far as it’s feet were cuffed, keeping it secured but allowing it some flying space, until it came to a stop and looked to the village of Berk, and the crowd that were looking at a mixture of shock, surprise and fear.

“Okay, that is new.” Hiccup said, a small bit of nervousness in his voice, while Toothless growled, battle ready.

Sonic and the Mario Bros. took a good look at the creature, until the three of them looked in shock as Mario said, “Is that…?”

“Mamma Mia! It can’t be!” Luigi cried, hiding behind his brother.

“It is.” Sonic said, as he clenched his fists as he said one word, “Rathalos!”

Snotlout, who was nearby, heard this as he looked to them and cried, “Wait? You know this thing?!”

Hiccup, Astrid and the others heard the commotion as they looked to Sonic and the Brothers as they explained.

“It’s crazy, but it’s true,” Sonic said, “it was sometime ago that we made an unexpected encounter during my time with Mario and Luigi during our adventures with our other friends from different worlds!”

“If you know this creature, then there must be a way to take it down like you did!” Fishlegs stated.

“How did that thing even get to this world?” Knuckles asked, “How did these hunters even got it?!”

“It’s got to be from the shard!” Donnie pointed to Wolfang’s staff, which indeed contained the said shard.

“Good eye, my reptile friend.” Wolfang mockingly clapped, before explaining, “This shard that the Warlords found contains the very powerful energy as your keystone crystal. With it, we were able to summon a powerful beast that not even your Alpha will be able to command!”

Wolfang then brought up the staff, as the shard began to glow as he cried, “Allow me to demonstrate!”

He then waved the staff around, before pointing it up to the sky, as a huge spark struck the sky, opening another rift, much to everyone’s shock.

Seconds later, something shot out the rift, letting out a roar of might as it soar across the sky.

As everyone looked to the sky, they saw a shadow of what looked like a dragon, until it flew out revealing itself, as it let out a roar.

“Another dragon?” Raphael spoke with a smug, “We can take it on!”

When Gandalf came up and saw the creature, however, he looked in awe and horror, as if he recognized the creature, as one word came out of his mouth the minute he saw the dragon.

“Smaug…”

Sonic, Hiccup and the others turned to the wizard when they heard him, “Wait, you know this dragon?!” said a surprised Hiccup, as he, Astrid and Valka were shocked, while Toothless growled at the new threat.

“Smaug is, or in my case was, a terrifying fire drake, considered as the last of the “great” dragons to exist on Middle-Earth,” explained Gandalf, “he attack and laid to rule the Dwarfs’ home, the Lonely Mountain of Erebor,” he then turned back to the dragon, “but he’s suppose to be dead after being killed by Bard many years ago, how could he be alive?!”

“Great…” groaned Knuckles, “so not only are we dealing with a bunch of Dragon Hunters, who have the keystone shard that we need, as well as wyvern like creature, but also a dragon who’s suppose to be dead, what else could be bad?!”

It is at this point when Smaug looked down to the village, as he flew on the spot… and spoke, “Who dares to summon me?.”

“Uh… Fishlegs…?” said Hiccup, who looked quite stump with shock as the others (except Gandalf) at what just happened as he turned to the intelligent dragon rider, “Did that dragon just…?”

“…Talk?” finished a terrified Fishlegs, as he looked up to the (supposed to be deceased) King Under the Mountian, “Yeah, so it’s can be assured that impossible, yet it is…”

“Can you believe that?” said Ruffnut, as she and Tuffnut looked shocked at Smaug.

“Yeah…” answered Tuffnut, as they then looked to each other… and big smiles replaced the worried looks on their faces, as Tuffnut added “WE GOTTA OWN THAT DRAGON!!”

“I hope you’re ready to surrender now, Chief!” Wolfang said with a wicked grin, “No doubt you won’t be strong to stop this!”

Being brave at this, Hiccup began to speak, “I know very well I’m not strong like much, but I am still chief, and as such, I order you to stand down, and leave peacefully.” He said, trying first to speak peacefully, having fight back put on stand by to be ready.

“Blasphemy!” Wolfang shouted, “You are nothing like Stoick, I was told about you and your father, you may hold the title, but you will never be as brilliant as he was!”

“Well I’ll tell you this,” Hiccup spoke back, “to be someone that great, that brave, that selfless, all you can do, is try, and that’s what I will always do, always there to help my village, friends and family!”

“And I’ll be there with him all the way!” Astrid stepped in.

As did Valka as she said “And so will I!” Toothless even roared in agreement that he will be at Hiccup’s side no matter what.

Sonic’s group also stepped in too, “Count us in as well!” Sonic said, “Even if it’s been a small while since we met, we can always count on Hiccup!”

“We’ll soon see about that.” Wolfang glared, before shouting out, “ATTACK!!”

The other hunters understood the order, and allowed the Rathalos to get more moving space, as the creature let out a roar and prepared to attack, then shot fire at Hiccup, Astrid, Valka and their dragons!!

However, seeing this, knowing that they may not have time to escape, Shadow rushed towards them, just to teleport them out of the way before the fire shot struck them, resulting them transported to the side, as the Vikings and their dragons tumbled upon reentry!

Upon the first strike, Wolfang soon looked up to the newly arrived dragon as he shouted, “Now, my beast! Take them out while they’re still down!”

Smaug, unfortunately, sneered down to the hunter as he growled, “No human dares to command the King Under the Mountain! You are nothing to me!”

Smaug then instantly dived towards Wolfang, who at once, panicked as he jumped safely down to avoid getting burned, as Smaug let out a burst of flames that struck down on the ship’s deck.

At the same time, the chains that contain Rathalos were destroyed in the blast, allowing the beast to be free and continue it’s attack.

“Well, that happened!” Gobber replied, before turning to most of other dragon riders as he cried out, “C’mon then, we have to defend Berk!”

“Understood, Gobber!” Dagur spoke up as he jumped onto Shattermaster and took to the skies.

Heather also responded to this at an instant, and began to fly towards the boats, “Ok, girl,” she said to Windshear, “time for our moment!” she then turned to Fishlegs and the others as she called out to them, “Ready to do some damage control?”

“Well, duh,” said Tuffnut, as he and Ruffnut were excited, “we were born to do damage control!”

Soon the riders began fighting back, while Fishlegs and Eret dealt with most of the dragon attackers, Heather, Dagur, Snotlout and the twins rode their dragons to the boats, making excellent damage.

Alvin, meanwhile, had his own surprise for the hunters, as he turned to one of his troops as he gave the word, “Release our trained fighters!” he shouted, as the Outcast soilder blew on his horn, making it the signal for the other Outcast allies to open up a hatch, revealing several Monstrous Nightmares, Changewings and Thunderdrum dragons.

Back after the battle at Outcast Island, Hiccup helped the tribe there with training their own dragons, earning their trust and become good allies.

While this happened, Gobber, Valka and most of the Vikings began to get moving on putting the fires out that Rathalos and Smaug caused, although it began to get a little tricky, as the two dangerous dragons continued to attack, causing more buildings to catch fire.

Upon dodging the attack from Smaug, as well as upset that the Rathalos was free from it’s chains, Wolfang, with the spear with the shard on top of it, got to getting up to the village and take care of Hiccup himself.

Getting on to a wild dragon the other hunters had ready for him, a Gronkle, which was black and had what looked like a jolly roger on it’s side, the hunter then got on it’s back and took off while some of the other hunters headed up to the village above.

Hiccup, after escaping again, was recovering from what happened, as well as Astrid, Toothless, Valka and Stormfly, as most of the dimensional travelers came up to them, until Astrid and Shadow spotted several of Wolfang’s men coming towards Hiccup, ready to strike.

“HICCUP!!” screamed Astrid, gaining Hiccup’s attention to look behind him, just in time for him to get out his flame sword, which clanged in contact with one of the hunters’ sword.

“Well, that was a dirty trick!” said a struggling Hiccup, as every swing him made clashed with every strike that brute made with his own weapon.

“I know,” spoke up Rainbow, hoping in to support Hiccup, “how does these guys live with themselves?”

Each the other Vikings, lead by Spitelout, soon joined in and began fighting the other thugs, trying their best to protect their home.

Meanwhile, Wolfang, upon landing into the village, saw his men a bit busy with the Dragon Master and his allies, so he decided to go after the one Hiccup loved the most: Astrid.

“Hello, Poppet.” He said with a smirk on his face, this got Astrid’s attention, as she saw Wolfang, getting out his own swords to fight, until he then charged towards her, resulting the Divine Beauty to make evasive action towards this.

Seeing what was happening around them, Sonic decided that he and his group should take action right away, “Ok,” he said, “this going out swell, so I believe it’s time to take dramatic action!”

Twilight nodded at this, and instantly began to go all organize mode, “Rainbow Dash, see if you can help put out those fires!” she ordered, in which Rainbow did a quick salute with her wing, as she zoomed off.

The Alicorn then turned to the Echidnas, “Knuckles, Shade, you two and Batman should fight off these dragons controlled by the trappers!”

“I have an idea!” said Sonic as he stepped in, “We’ll help out with finding a way to stop that Rathalos and that Smaug fellow, while those two and Batman help Heather, Fishlegs and the other riders deal with the boats!”

“That could work,” said Donnie, until he noticed his scanner picking up something, he then turned to where Hiccup and Astrid were fighting Wolfang and his men, while Toothless and Stormfly dealt with the dragons that came to keep them busy.

As he looked closely, he spotted the shard on top of Wolfang’s spear, and then looked back to his device, picking up the same readings as the gateway piece on his back.

“Guys,” he said, “That’s it! That shard on Wolfang’s spear is defiantly a gateway piece! A shard of one, to be precise!” this surprised the others, as when the Berserkers told them about the shard that dragon hunter had, which lead them to believe was part of a gateway piece.

“Explains quite a lot, don’t you think Gandalf?” said Knuckles, as he then spoke to the wizard.

“Quite so,” the grey wizard said, “then we must try and get it!”

Leo nodded in agreement, “Agreed, me and my bros will help Hiccup while we can try and get that shard,” he said, “the rest of you do what you can with the rest!”

With that, the plan was put into action, and in the nick of time too, as during the fight, while Astrid was occupied with Wolfang, but soon one of the thugs, a terrifying man with a black bear cloak, was beginning to get the upper hand, as he managed to strike Hiccup’s sword out of his hand.

But as he was about to strike the young chief, Leo managed to block it with his swords before they made contact.

“Mind if we back you up, Hiccup?” said Leo, as began to fight a surprised hunter with Raph, while Hiccup rushed to get his sword.

“You dare stand in Tremor’s way, freaks?” shouted the thug, Tremor, in 3rd person, as he fought back, only to get knocked back by Donnie with his staff and Mikey with his nun chucks.

“Hey, we may be freaks,” said Donnie, “but FYI, we’re the good guys!”

Soon Tremor let out a roar, and charged to them, swords in hand, putting on quite a fight, “Man,” said Mikey, “he’s even more serious as Shredder!”

“Yeah, no kidding!” called out Raph, as he charged towards the mad thug.

Their weapons clashed again and again, until the turtles and Tremor began to tire a bit.

“Had enough, pal?” asked Raph, hoping that Tremor would cave soon.

But they them heard him chuckle a little as he spoke, “Oh, Tremor is just getting started!” he said, before charging at the turtles once more.

During the fight, Hiccup soon joined Astrid in time to out number Wolfang, only for during the fight, the shard on the staff soon began to glow bright.

Following the glow, a rift began to open, and suddenly several space ships began to fly out and head towards them, space ships that the Turtles instantly recognized being those of the Kraang!!

“The Kraang?! Are you kidding me?!” shouted Donnie as he couldn’t believe what he was seeing.

“It looks like that gateway piece still has some juice in it!” said Mikey, as suddenly several more things came out of the rift as well.

On the Kraang ship, meanwhile, the alien enemies of the turtles, were suddenly surprised of how they were here, “Kraang, identify the location that the ship has arrived in that is not Dimension X!” said one of them.

Another replied, “This location that the ship has arrived in is most logically not Dimension X, nor is it the place known as New York, but an entire different dimension.”

Then one of the Kraang took a close look down to the village, and it spotted the turtles, “Kraang, the enemies of the Kraang, known as the Turtles, are also here in this dimension that is most definitely not Dimension X nor the place known as New York!”

Seeing this, the first Kraang gave out the command, “Understood, Kraang, all Kraang commence fire on the place where the Turtles are at!” at that moment, the Kraang ships began to dive and bombard the village with their weapons.

But things were getting far bad, for as the rift opened, while going after Smaug and Rathalos, Sonic’s group looked up to where the rift was, and a few seconds after the Kraang appeared, another batch of creatures came out, as Sonic, Amy and Shadow looked closely, their eyes widened with horror at what they saw.

“Oh snap!” that was the first thing Sonic said before turning to Shadow, “Shadow, do you know what we’re seeing right there…?” he asked as Shadow, showing little fear, answered with one name.

“The Black Arms!!” he cried.

“But they’re suppose to be dead!” stated Sonic as he looked back to what he saw.

“It would seem that the powers that this shard posses can really do bring about enemies of our past…” Gandalf spoke out as he knew that the hedgehogs had enemies that should have been deceased as well.

Then they spotted what appear to be pterodactyls from the Prehistoric age, “What are those things?” asked Uni, as she and the other Goddesses looked up to the creatures, almost reminding them of the monsters they battled back home.

“They almost look like dragons there!” spoke up Gobber seeing the bizarre beasts as well.

“Ah, those are pterodactyls,” Sonic explained, “they are actually rare ancestors to the birds of our present time, and the very interesting creatures, just one problem…”

Applejack turned to the Blue Blur as she asked “What’s that?”

“THOSE GUYS DIED A ZILLION YEARS AGO!!” Sonic yelled out, since he knew a bit of history.

But then they spotted more creatures emerging out of the portal as they landed in the square, how ether the others realized never saw them before, but the Goddesses recognized them instantly.

Most of them looked like big walking dragons, while four of them looked like a combo of robotic angels and/or birds, while the rest looked like the robot monsters that Neptune, Blanc, Noire, Vert and their sisters battled when they first encountered Arfoire.

“No way,” Noire cried, “monster from our dimension?! That’s impossible!”

“I take it those critters are yours?” asked Applejack.

“You bet they are!” said Neptune as she looked around, “Those two type of monsters there are very powerful, those reptile dudes there are Ancient Dragons, and those metal guys look like CPU Breakers!” the hyped CPU explained as she pointed out to the respected monsters from their home.

After landing in the village, both Black Arms and Gamindustri monsters began a rampage across Berk, with several Kraang landing for invasion, to most of Berk, it was like Ragnarok on different levels!

Though uncertain about what was happening below, Rathalos and Smaug looked down to where he was attacking as he saw the madness from above, until one of the Kraang ships made a big mistake on attacking Smaug, resulting the dragon to fight back a bit.

Rathalos, meanwhile, made another dive as it used it’s poisonous claws to grab most of the hunters that were attacking, while shooting balls of fire onto the town.

Seeing the chaos spreading, the heroes had to make a new strategy, “Ok, change of plan,” said Sonic, “we stop these monsters, and then, hopefully, deal with the fire-breathing lizards!”

“Alright then, time to take out the trash, CPU style!” shouted Neptune, as the other goddesses nodded in agreement on what to do.

As the others wondered what she meant, Neptune gave the word, “Alright girls… TRANSFORM!!” and at that, Gamidustri girls were transformed into their CPU forms, much to the others surprise!

Neptune was now Purple Heart, Goddess of Planeptune, Noire became Black Heart, Goddess of Lastation, Blanc had been transformed into Lowee’s Goddess, White Heart and Vert now became the Goddess of Leanbox, Green Heart.

Even the Goddesses’ sister took CPU form of their own, transforming them into CPU Candidates, Nepgear had become Purple Sister, Uni was now Black Sister and the twins Rom and Ram had transformed into the White Sisters.

“Whoa!” said the ponies after witnessing what they just saw, with the hedgehogs letting a whistle of surprise, not seeing that these girls were some sort of super heroes.

Then Peashy jumped up, “Neptuna, I’m coming too!” she cried, before running up past the group and jumped into the air, as she too began to transform.

Peashy’s transformation surpised the group (excluding the other Gamindustri girls) the most, as in the spot where Peashy was, a young woman had took her place, for Peashy had took form of Yellow Heart, a Goddess from Plutia’s dimension.

“Wh-what the…?!” cried Amy, surprised after seeing what Peashy had become, “Is that you, Peashy?!”

Yellow Heart turned to the pink hedgehog as she said with giggle “Yeperoonie!! And I’m ready to play with Neptuna!!”

“Well,” said Sonic, “I guess we can use some supergirl power like yours, ladies.”

The Goddesses were happy to hear, until Plutia called out, “Wait for me, I’ll transform too…”

Suddenly, the Gamindustri girls panicked a little as Purple Sister spoke out, “Nonononono!!” she said “I think it’s best you stay with the others!” the others nodded in agreement, knowing very well of Plutia’s little dark side.

“Aww…” Plutia said, with a hint of defeat, “Ok, but it’s still not fair…” after that the Goddesses headed off to battle, though unaware and confused about Plutia, the others headed off to fight the other monsters, while Applejack, Fluttershy and Rarity took Plutia back inside the Great Hall.

Back down at the boats, Knuckles, Shade, Batman and the dragon riders were taking down the armies pretty well, “Dragon riders, coming through!!” shouted Tuffnut, as the twins did the same technique they did before during their first battle with Drago, this time with Snotlout, as Barf let out some Zippleback gas, which exploded in contact with the Monstrous Nightmare flames.

Knuckles and Shade took out several of the foot troops with Batman, as they also had to stop some of them from reaching Berk’s shores.

But they then caught off guard a bit when the rift opened, as they looked, Knuckles was shocked to see the Black Arms as they landed, as well as some of them heading towards them as they began attacking everything in site.

“Ugh, not those creatures again!” groaned a frustrated Knuckles.

Shade and Batman then turned to him as the earlier asked, “What are they?”

“They’re known as the Black Arms,” explained Knuckles, “basically, they are an alien race that Shadow was based off from, however, they are a dangerous race that invaded our world long before we met you.”

“Were you able to stop them before?” Batman asked, Knuckles nodded to that.

“Yes,” he said, “Shadow was able to defeat their leader, Black Doom, and destroyed the base of operations, the Black Comet, with the Space Colony ARK’s Eclipse Cannon.”

“Well, what do we do now?” Shade asked, “We need to take out these ships, but we also need to stop that giant dragon from- Whoa!!” the echidna was unable to finish as a pterodactyl grabbed her, resulting Knuckles to go after it!

“Batman, you handle things here, I’m going after Shade!” Batman nodded to what Knuckles said, as the echidna jumped onto one of the flying Black Hawk creatures, remembering how Shadow did it, and go after the dinosaur, despite the black creature’s attempts to shake him off.

Up in the air, meanwhile, the skies suddenly becoming a complete out of control dog fight, as dragons, Kraang ships, Black Hawks and pterodactyls were soaring and fighting in the sky.

“Hurry guys,” Heather cried out, giving the orders on battle, “take them down fast, we can’t lose Berk to any of them, be it part of the Dragon Hunters or not!”

The only who were actually enjoying the chaos were the twins, as the just floated there on the dragon, “What, stop this?” asked Ruffnut.

“Yeah, this is just so cool to stop!” explained Tuff.

“Yeah!” shouted Ruff as both Vikings then cried out “BEST DAY EVER!!”

Fishlegs, meanwhile, was thinking the complete opposite as some of the Black Hawks nearly struck him and Meatlug, “Whoa, easy girl,” he said to his dragon, “don’t worry, daddy’s here, let’s do this together!” as they continued the fight, he became concerned about what would result of the fighting would lead to.

Back in the Great Hall, most of the families, some of them just women and children, with several of the young and baby dragons, were under protection from the fighting outside.

Pooh and his friends, along with the Cutie Mark Crusaders, were under watchful duties, waiting until it was time to come out, but Apple Bloom and Scootaloo were feeling a little left out a bit, “I know that we’re just fillies, but I really want to help Rainbow Dash, she needs our help!”

Rabbit turned to the young Pegasus as he spoke, “Now, Scootaloo, it is better safe in here than the dangers that are out there, Hiccup, Sonic and Gandalf need us here to look after these Vikings of their island!” Piglet nodded in agreement, especially about being safe inside.

“I th-think it is for the best,” said Piglet, “that we should just stay here and maybe wait ‘til it blows over?” as he said that, an explosion happened outside which caused the Hall to tremor, resulting Piglet to hide under a table.

“Don’t worry, Piglet,” said a comforting Pooh, “I suppose we could try and see what we can do here?”

“Um, maybe something n-nice right here?” suggested Piglet, wanting to do something in his hiding spot.

“Well, I say we go out there and show them a thing or three!” said Tigger with a brave attitude, “Why, if they came to the left, I’ll bounce to the right, they charge to the right, I’ll pounce to the left!”

Rabbit then deadpanned as he said to mischievous tiger “And what if they come straight after us?”

“Hoo, simple, I bounce!” said Tigger, with carefree in his step.

Suddenly, another tremble, even louder than the last shook the hall, as that happened, a young Terrible Terror jumped out of a young Viking girl’s arms as it began to squirm with panic and rush straight out towards the front door!

“Fang!” cried the girl, “Come back here!” despite being called back by her mum, the girl rushed after the Terror, before they exited the Hall.

Seeing this, Tigger bounced off after them as he bellowed “Hold on, Tigger to the rescue!!”

Seeing this, the Cutie Mark Crusaders went after him, but Rabbit was unpleased at what was happening.

“Tigger! You and the fillies get back here right now!” he shouted before going after them, with Pooh, carrying a scared Piglet, with him as they left the Hall. As the stepped out, they followed Tigger and the Crusaders who were following the girl and her Terror through the chaotic streets.

The chase went from the Great Hall, all the way down to nearing where the others were battling the invaders, though while went after the girl and her dragon, the others had to avoid getting hit by any attacks, as they saw most of the invaders, they instantly run the opposite direction at times.

Rainbow was a bit on putting the fires out, which seemed like a breeze, using her speed to make whirl wind to funnel up the water from the ocean and landing it on the burning houses, though it would be difficult as when house or two were hosed down, another batch would be alit by either Smaug or Rathalos.

She then spotted Scootaloo and the others chasing down a girl thorugh the dangerous street, not wanting her little sister figure to get hurt, she whooshed down to help, “Hey, squirt, hold on!” she shouted as she flew down.

At the same time, as they head to the Great Hall, Applejack and Rairty spotted their sisters with Tigger, realizing the dangers that were happening they and Fluttershy headed of after them, with Plutia following them.

Alvin, meanwhile on one of the watch towers, was having problems of his own, as his men were trying to catapult the giant dragon that was attacking the village, it kept dodging the boulders sent flying to it.

“C’mon, lads! Keep firing, he won’t last for much longer!” he ordered, as the rest of the Outcasts began to reload, Alvin himself helped out with getting the catapults back up and on track, as well as reloading them.

Then one of the Outcast troops spotted Smaug, as the dragon was heading right towards them!

“Alvin, watch out! Behind you!” he cried, as Alvin saw the approaching dragon and bailed from the tower with others just in time before Smaug strike again.

Seeing this, Eret came down on Skullcrusher to see if their ally was ok, “Alvin, you alright?” he asked.

“Don’t worry yourself, lad,” said Alvin, “I’ve been scraps way worse than this.”

Soon the two former baddies looked up to the flying Smaug, “Though, we still got to take that dragon down!” said Alivn, until the Outcast leader spotted several arrows and a crossbow, then looked to Skullcrusher, which caught Eret’s attention as he looked at the same things.

“So,” said sly Eret, “ready for to take flight?”

The next thing that was happening, was that Alvin was flying on the Rumblehorn, Eret on flying, while Alvin would do the shooting, as they flew, Alvin, still getting used to flying a bit, grabbed hold of Eret a bit, much to the rider’s akwardness, “Uh, easy on the death grip will you?” Eret said to the Outcast.

“Oh, heh, sorry, they all tend to be death grips, a bit use to that, you know!” Alvin explained.

As Skullcrusher flew, they spotted Smaug, flying nearby, with a determined face, Eret looked to his dragon, “Alright, Skullcrusher, give him our message!” and with that, Skullcrusher fired a warning shot onto Smaug, as it hit him on the back, thus gaining his attention to the flying Vikings, as he approached them through flight, Alvin prepared his arrow.

“Ready, Alvin?” asked the former Trapper

“Ready!” shouted Alvin, as he then steadied his aim, targeting the dragon’s chest, “This one’s for you, Stoick the Vast!” he shouted aloud proudly, in honor of his fallen friend, before firing the arrow.

The arrow zoomed towards Smaug as it hit the dragon… and bounced off instantly, seeing this, Eret and Alvin were surprised that Smaug didn’t even flinch when it hit him, “Try it again, Alvin!” called out Eret, as Alvin did just that.

Shot after shot, Alvin tried very hard to hit the dragon so the arrows can pierce through the tough scales, but with little success.

Back on the ground, the heroes were doing a bit well on taking down the invaders, though the Goddesses were doing much better luck, while Hiccup, Astrid and the turtles continued their fight with Wolfang and Tremor, showing no signs of forfeiting.

“Man, these guys don’t know when to quit, do they?” Sonic said, as he and the others had to keep fighting more of the Kraang that were coming, then White Heart slashed one of them, causing it to slam into a wall, right next to Luigi.

As he looked at the robot, the actual Kraang creature jumped right out and pounced onto him!

“Wah, get it off me!!” shouted Luigi, as he panicked and was struggled in a tug-o-war with the Kraang, most of the others were shocked to seeing what the Kraang actually look like.

“Mamma-mia! These Kraang-a things are like living brains?!” cried Mario.

“Crazy, I know,” Mikey stepped in, “it was a creepy first surprise for me too,” then he turned to Raph as he continued “but somebody never believed me!”

That part made Raph growl in boredom as he turned to him as he yelled “Are you really going to go there again?!”

Then Donnie looked up as he saw Eret and Alvin trying to take down Smaug, as he looked he saw Alvin shoot an arrow as it struck the dragon. “Guys,” he cried, “Alvin did it! He shot the dragon!”

Unfortunately, Gandalf had to shoot the believable good news down, “No,” he explained, “no mere arrows can be able to pierce Smaug’s amour well!”

Green Heart then landed beside them, “Then how can we defeat him, is there anyway?” she asked.

“There is only one thing that stop Smaug,” Gandalf stated as he stroke his beard, “only a Black Arrow of Girion, Lord of Dale, can pierce the dragon’s skin and kill him!”

“Then do you think Gobber could help make one to kill that dragon?” asked Donnie, hoping for the answer to be yes.

However it was shot down again when Gandalf explained about the arrows, “I’m afraid that these black arrows are know to be made and forged by Thrór, the original King Under the Mountain, since the dwarfs were brilliant crafters in blacksmithing, I fear that the arrows made here might not have enough power to defeat Smaug.”

Suddenly, the group heard Knuckles cry “Heads up!” as he taking on the pterodactyl that grabbed Shade, resulting it to crash on the ground knocking most of the group down, but as Donnie fell to the ground, his hand suddenly touched the gateway piece he was carrying…

During this, as Astrid was nearly close to defeating more of Wolfang’s men, the flying dino crashed and resulting Astrid to tumble over as it passed, resulting the latest thug to escape, but as Astrid tried get up, she realized that she landed right next to the one face she didn’t want see: Wolfang.

The terrifying mad man made a sinister grin, as he then stepped on Astrid, preventing her to escape, and turned to Hiccup, who was recovering from the pterodactyl crash, when he looked to see Astrid in the hands of Wolfang, remembering when Viggo had held Astrid hostage in hopes of the old enemy to get the Dragon Eye.

Hiccup then picked up his sword and Toothless, seeing his friend’s mate in danger, came to him to help him safe her.

“Don’t move a muscle!” Wolfang ordered, as Hiccup, Toothless and Valka stopped where they were, when Sonic’s group tried to come close to him, Wolfang turned to them as he added “All of you!”

“Don’t you dare hurt her!” snarled Hiccup, preparing to attack the man who was holding his love prisoner.

“You just drop your sword, oh Dragon Master, and I’ll stop this.” Wolfang said, however Sonic and the others feared that the words smelled well with lies.

Doing what he said, Hiccup put down his sword and looked back to Wolfang and very scared Astrid, who was begin to get teary eyed at the situation, “All right, now let us finish this peacefully…” Hiccup said sternly and calmly.

Wolfang nodded as he said “But of course…”

But then he raised up his staff, showing the bottom part being very sharpe, “And peacefully she will end!” Wolfang stated as he prepared to strike the girl!

“Astrid! NOOO!!” cried Hiccup, fearing that he will loose another person he cared about to a mad man, as Wolfang brought his staff to a terrified Astrid… only for a small rift to open up below her, sending her through, and closing just as the staff hit the ground!

“What?!” Wolfang cried, wondering where his captive went, then someone coughed, gaining everyone’s attention, and saw Donnie holding the gateway piece in his grasp, as it glowed a little.

He then turned the piece to point at Hiccup and the same coloured rift opened up above him, dropping Astrid into Hiccup’s arms.

“Hiccup…” she said, with both relief and small happiness that she was still alright, as she then hugged Hiccup and kissed him on the cheek.

“It’s ok, Astrid,” said Hiccup, calming her down, “it’s alright, you’re safe now…”

“Dude,” Mikey spoke up to Donnie, “that was totally cool!!”

The brainiest turtle felt quite pleased to hear that as he said, “Well, I had a thought that it may come in handy sometime.”

It was then that they heard Wolfang yelling, really angry, “How dare you!!” he shouted to them, it was then that Mikey had an idea.

“Excuse me.” He said, taking the piece out of Donnie’s hands, as he then used it to open another colored rift and jump into it, as Wolfang wondered where he went after seeing the young turtle enter the small rift, one instantly opened behind him, which Mikey popped out and side kicked him in the back!

“Tag! You’re it!” Mikey cried he escaped into another colored rift, just as Wolfang recovered and almost attacked him, then Mikey appeared beside him, as he jumped onto his head and landed on the other side, then he threw the piece to Sonic, who, along Leo and the others, then got what Mikey was doing.

Soon the fight against Wolfang had turned the tables for the best, as Knuckles, Amy and Shade helped the Goddesses and Shadow deal with the invaders, and while the other fought Wolfang head on, the rest would use the gateway piece against him, as Hiccup, Astrid, Leo, Twilight, Gandalf and Raph would battle Wolfang, Sonic, Mikey, Donnie, the Mario brothers and Pinkie used the piece to randomly pop up and attack him.

Wolfang was beginning to get very annoyed and very tired about what was happening, as he was unable to know where to attack or even believe where he knew where to strike.

Back with the rest of his men, one of them, who had a skull tattoo and three gold teeth, was helping the others seeking out hostages when he spotted a Terrible Terror coming by, and grabbed hold of it, wondering what it was doing here, then he heard a girl’s voice calling it by it’s name “Fang! Come back here!”

Soon the thug got an idea to do a good ransom as he spotted the girl come this way, he then hid in the shadows, and as the girl walked passed him, he grabbed hold of her as she began to panic and squirm.

“Let me go! Let me go!” she shouted, as she tried to hit the Trapper when being hung on to, but at no prevail, as the Trapper spotted the others coming this way.

Back with the others, they were escaping from a group of Black Arm creatures that were chasing them, as they approached a part of the village, they came up to a wall of a hut, realizing that they were trapped.

Just then they heard a voice which Scootaloo recognized, “Hold it right there, uglies!” Rainbow Dash said, as the minute one of the Black Arms turned to her, Rainbow bucked it in the face.

Then Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy and Plutia came up, as the Cowpony used a lasso to catch two of the Black Arms, while Rarity used a blast from her horn to send them running.

“Applejack, are we glad to see you!” said Apple Bloom, feeling relived that her sister was here, but she then recognized her stern face as she walked up to her.

“What the hay were you thinking?” Applejack told her, “don’t you know that it’s dangerous out?”

“Well,” Rabbit spoke up, “I was basically keeping an eye on them, but they and Tigger ran out of the Great Hall!” though when he though he was going to be praised for looking after them.

Rarity shot him down as she said “Well you should have tried harder.”

Sweetie Belle then spoke up, “We didn’t mean to, we had to go after a young girl who was trying to catch her dragon, who ran out of the Hall!”

“Say, where is she anyway?” asked Tigger, as he looked around.

Then a voice behind the four mares answered “Right here, my friends!”

As they looked, they gasped as they discovered that the thug sneaked up behind and had Plutia at sword point, with the weapon by her neck, while in his other arm, he had the girl and her Terror wrapped tightly around his arm, to prevent from either escaping or try to hurt him, “I advice that you make no funny business, and we’ll be on our way!” he smirked as he stepped to the side, and nearly brought his arm around Plutia, with the blade still at her neck.

“How dare you try to harm Plutia and that sweet girl!” Fluttershy yelled, surprising most of the group a bit as she continued, “That is no way to treat them like that!”

As Kanga, Roo, Owl, Eeyore and the girl’s mum arrived, they saw what was happening, “Alright, all of you stay where you are!” the Trapper demanded, “One move this blade goes right to the throat!”

“Why do you have to be so mean?” said Plutia, feeling a little calm and relaxed a bit, which was a strange way to be when at gunpoint, or sword point at that matter.

The question, meanwhile, surprised the thug at the spot, “What do you mean by that?” he asked.

“I just thought that you can find a way to be nice,” explained Plutia, “just as you can find a better way to be good to the dragons…”

At that, the thug just scoffed with a nasty chuckle, “Ha! Poppycock, I say!” he scowled “I don’t care about these over-grown lizards, because the more a give to the Warlords, the more I get filthy sticking rich! And if it means bringing the world to war and destruction, it will be worth it!”

The others were couldn’t believe what they heard, but that changed when Plutia spoke up, “So I see… you just like to be happy others’ misery, and you like to not nice to others, huh…” she smiled as she said “Ok…”

Then suddenly, to everyone’s surprise, Plutia transformed into her Goddess form, the very thing that others had to be against on, as the sweet, kind Plutia transformed into Iris Heart, a sadistic and cold Goddess who rules her Planeptune, and even her friends from that dimension didn’t like the idea of her transforming as well.

As Iris Heart appeared in front of them, the Trapper was shocked to see a woman in the spot where her captive was, but the way she looked at him began to bring up something up to him, the others meanwhile were surprised at this as well, partically Applejack, Rarity and Fluttershy, as they saw the other girls morph into their Goddess forms and never quite saw her’s.

“Then I guess I should be unnice to you too!” Iris Heart said, as she got out a whip and straightened it, causing the Dragon Trapper to wince in fear.

“Wh-who are you?” he began to whimper as he asked.

“Oh, me? I am Iris Heart.” The Goddess introduced herself, as she prepared to use her whip, which responded to the thug beginning to step back, and the rushed off before being grabbed by her whip as she continued, “And I’m about to teach you a lesson of respect!”

As she said that, she used the whip to swing the trapper of his feet and sent flying into some barrels nearby, hard.

This stunt shocked everyone, until several Black Arms and Kraang arrived to attack, resulting Iris Heart to strike at them, “So you like a bit of lessons too, do you?” she asked, “Good, the more the merrier!”

Soon the group were shocked what they saw, as Iris Heart went on a rampage of fights between her, the Black Arms, the Kraang and Wolfang himself, as she whipped, side kicked and tossed the terrified trapper around like a rag doll, while taking down several of the Black Arms with ease.

For the Kraang, when seeing her, most of them began to worry about this new threat, as few of them began trying to escape, only to suffer the same wrath of the Goddess, who was very well enjoying her “fun”.

Back with the fight with Wolfang, it was coming to a close as the bad guy was nearing defeat, as he was near part of the edge of a small cliff that lead to the lower part of the village, he looked to his opponents, who had him very well cornered, with Hiccup in front of them.

“Give up, Wolfang! It’s over!” shouted Hiccup, knowing that Wolfang would may need to cave soon, “We’ve defeated most of your men, including those that you brought up with that shard thing, so hand it over!”

Wolfang snarled at this, “I will never surrender to a runt like you,” he growled, “I will loose like the Grimborn brothers did! Like Krogan, and Johann and Drago did! I will make bow to the Warlords and I’ll get promoted as the greatest hunter who finally defeated you!!” he boasted as Hiccup stood there, not moving or flinched at this.

“Just look around, man, it’s over!” stated Sonic, “You should probably give up, pack up and go!”

“There is nothing that you can say or do that will change my mind nor my men!” Drago defended.

At that moment, a Black Oak came flying passed as it crashed through a hut and tumbled down with a crash, followed by one of Wolfang’s men, surprising the others.

“What the shell?” Leo spoke out, as suddenly Iris Heart and the rest showed, the Goddess holding a Kraang creature by it’s tentacles.

“I can’t believe these little blobs could cause such trouble, they’re just not my taste for me…” Iris Heart said as she then threw the creature straight onto tossed around thug that held her hostage when she was Plutia, who then panicked while trying get the Kraang off him and escape the mad woman, only to get caught by Iris Heart’s whip again.

As he looked up, he saw a creepiest, sadistic smile that the Goddess made, as she began attacking him in many ways, which left the others quite dumbfound at the violent actions she was doing, even the Cutie Mark Crusaders covered their eyes at this for their older sisters.

As the other Goddesses, having finished taking care of their lot, arrived, they spotted Plutia in her Goddess form, much to their shock.

“What the- what happened?” cried Black Heart, wanting to know how Plutia went out of control again.

“Heh, well it’s kinda a funny story about that…” said a nervous Sweetie Belle, as she looked away from Iris Heart’s craziness, only for it to stop as the Goddess came back and tossed a dizzy, uncomfortable and beaten up thug aside.

“I believe that’s taken care of.” Smirked Iris Heart, feeling proud of herself, Wolfang, meanwhile, couldn’t believe what he saw.

Until he heard Sonic say “Well… that was unexpected.” When he turned, Sonic, having decided to pretend he didn’t see what he saw, gave Wolfang a good spin dash in the chest, causing the hunter to drop his staff with the shard on it.

Seeing this, Mario grabbed hold of it before Wolfang could get it back, as Sonic then walked up to the villain and said “Game Over, Wolfang!”

Wolfang couldn’t believe that he was beaten, but then saw Rathalos as it was flying towards them, resulting the fiend to grin evilly as he said “Really, my friend?”

The others turned to realize what he meant, as the Rathalos let out a roar as it made another dive to grab another victim, starting with Iris Heart.

Before anyone could warn her, it felt like Iris knew what was coming, and with that, she turned and flew straight at it super fast, until she used all her power to give a giant punch straight in the stomach, shocking everyone, as a single person, basically a Goddess, was able to take down a giant dragon with one blow.

Iris Heart then zoomed to the back of Rathalos while it was dazed and stunned, then, grabbing it’s tail, spun the dragon around before tossing it over the edge of the cliff, causing it to crash into the ocean nearby Wolfang’s fleet.

Iris Heart then floated back down, “That was very well fun.” She said, before she began to detransform back into Plutia, “Time for nap.” She said, as she was a bit tired, Sonic then came up to her and help her up, still surprised at this.

Everyone else, especially the others that came back after a bit of fighting Wolfang’s goons, were even more so stunned, pratically the twins, as they saw Iris Heart’s big move, and cheered super loudly afterwards.

“But-but… HOW?! WHY?!” Wolfang could muster up, as he was shocked that a girl… or, uh, woman… was able to beat up a powerful creature like Rathalos!

“Deny it all you want, but you better face the truth of it!” shouted Valka, as Hiccup then took the stage once more.

“Your choice, Wolfang,” he said, “stand down while you can.”

“Oh, I think not,” Wolfang stated, forming an sadistic grin, “It’s over until I say it is!!”

At that moment, he charged towards Hiccup, only suddenly, Smaug dived in once more, and grabbed hold of the hunter by surprise.

“Guess that’s one way to get rid of him…” Mikey shrugged.

“Yeah, but now how do we get rid of that beast?!” Donnie cried.

Soon, Skullcrusher landed and Eret and Alvin got off, feeling a little defeated after using all the bows they can use.

“Eret,” Astrid said as they came up to the group, “what happened? Did you at least make any effort on that dragon?” Eret looked up to her and Hiccup as he shook his head.

“I’m sorry lads,” he said, “it seems that this dragon has tougher scales than I’ve imagined!”

“We didn’t even make dent in it!” Alvin added.

“Mamma mia, what are we going to do now?” said a worried Luigi, fearing of what would happen to Berk.

“However, there is one thing you might find interesting,” Eret said, gaining their attention, at this Eret explained, “we did, somehow, manage to spot a tiny weak spot on the dragon’s scales, though while we used our arrows, it couldn’t penetrate the skin enough.”

As he explained that Donnie began thinking about what Gandalf mentioned about only one type of arrow can be used to defeat Smaug, then he looked at the staff that was still in Mario’s hand and he then got an idea.

“Mario, lend me the staff!” he said, Mario, unsure about it, handed it to him, and Donnie then pointed the staff to the ground, as he did, the shard began to glow, and a small rift opened, just like it did due to the gateway piece.

Soon, out came a big black arrow, and Donnie then picked it up as he then walked up to Gandalf, “Now, this wouldn’t be the Black Arrow that you mentioned about, is it?” he asked with a smile.

Seeing this, Gandalf gave a good little chuckle as he spoke, “Very clever, Donatello,” he said.

“If this arrow is your plan, I hope it’s a good one.” Said Shadow.

Donnie then looked to the others as he explained, “When we were fighting, Gandalf mentioned that there is only one arrow powerful enough to pierce Smaug’s skin,” he then showed them the arrow as he continued “and this arrow is what’s going to do it!”

“And we need to find a way to take the shot.” Hiccup spoke up, as he slowly understood the plan, “I think I may have a way on how to do it…”

********** **********

As he flew high in the skies of Berk, Smaug looked down to the parts of the village that he succeded in setting aflame, he smirked with an evil grin as he prepared for another attack.

Despite the annoying strikes from one of the dragon riders that dared opposed him, he knew that he could put them out of their misery the next time he came.

“Put me down! You dunderheaded dragon!!” an angry voice cut through his thoughts as Smaug looked to see Wolfang, very angry with him as he tried (and failed) to strike his leg with his sword as the hunter was grabbed by the talons.

“I summoned you! You’re to obey me!” Wolfang snarled, “As your master, I command you to release me at once!”

“I obey noone but myself, worm!” Smaug growled, only to grow a sinister grin as he said, “But if you insist on letting you go…”

Wolfang was a little confused before suddenly realizing that they were still high up in the sky, then looked back to Smaug as he panicked.

“No! No! No!” He cried, “Don’t put me down! Do you hear me?! Don’t put me down!”

It was too late, as Smaug let him go.

“NOO!!” Wolfang cried, as he began his long descent to the ocean bellow, Smaug looking to see the human disappear into the ocean.

All of a sudden, he heard a strange sound, he looked around, wondering where it was coming from as it grew louder, until suddenly, he was struck by a powerful blast on the back!

Then, out from the clouds, came Hiccup and his dragon rider friends, all ready to set the plan in motion.

While Sonic’s group stayed on the ground, watching the fight take place, Hiccup’s team would take to the skies and fight Smaug head on, all the while Hiccup would use his old crossbow shield to fire the black arrow, and take down Smaug.

Despite the worried concerns of Valka and Astrid, Hiccup promised that he will be alright.

“WHO ARE YOU THAT WOULD STAND AGAINST ME?!” shouted Smaug, as the riders steadied their dragons as they prepared for a tough dragon fight.

“Alright guys,” Hiccup called out to his friends, “time to show Smaug what we can do!” at the last part, they flew straight towards the terrifying dragon.

“How amusing…” Smaug mumbled, before letting out a roar as he flew straight to them.

Before he let out another wave of flames, the riders dodged it just in time, before taking immediate action, Snotlout was first, as he and Hookfang began fire many fire blasts on Smaug’s back, “Yeah! Snotlout, Snotlout! Oi, Oi, Oi!!” Snotlout shouted, calling out his proud battle cry as he flew past the dragon.

Astrid and Heather came up to Smaug, “Hello!” they cried, before their dragons fired their spine shots at him, though while, like the ordinary arrows, didn’t pierce the dragon’s coat and bounced off, it did got his attention and flew after them.

It was lucky enough that Stormfly and Windshear were fast, as they were able to dodge several of Smaug’s attempts to bite them or blast them with his fire, while shooting more of their spicky spines at him.

“Hey there,” came a voice behind Smaug, as the dragon turned around, there was Eret, riding once more on Skullcrusher, holding a bow and arrow, “remember us?” he finished as he fired another arrow at Smaug.

Though while Smaug knew that the arrow would bounce off him as he flew up to Eret, what caught him of guard was as he got closer, Skullcrusher gave him a flame breath in the face, causing him to get burnt a bit, but not fully hurt.

Smaug immediately roared in anger and unleashed another flame attack, trying to hit one of the riders, until he was struck on the back again, this time by Hiccup and Fishlegs’ dragons.

Using their own strategies against him, Hiccup and Fishlegs were able to avoid get struck by Smaug.

As he flew, Smaug then noticed some strange green smoke appearing, until he looked up and realized it was the work of the twins and their Zippleback dragon.

“You ready to do the honors?” an excited Ruffnut asked her brother.

“More than I ever love doing it!” Tuffnut, who was also excited, answered, as he got Belch to light the gas, causing a big explosion, which lead to the twins cheering with happiness, they hadn’t done an explosion this big since the deal with the Skrill.

Back down on the ground, everyone looked up to the sky in both awe and worry, as they saw the battle taking place, the sight and sounds of blasts and explosions were almost like thunder and lightning, or even, to Sonic’s group, a firework display.

As the dragons continued attack Smaug, the giant beast had enough a let out a roar, as well as making a flame tornado to try and burn the ones who dared attacked him.

When that was cleared, Hiccup and Toothless were in clear spot, and had only one shot to strike Smaug, so they had to make it count.

Toothless was a bit worried about if they didn’t succeed, but Hiccup’s hand on his head gave him a bit of comfort as he said, “Don’t worry, we can do this, we have to.”

The others meanwhile, were a bit worried if Hiccup knew what to do, while Astrid, meanwhile, looked on with worry in her eyes, “Please be ok,” she prayed under her breath, “you have to!”

As Hiccup prepared his crossbow shield and placed the arrow on it, he had to stay focus and find the perfect time to shoot.

Smaug then spotted Hiccup, believing that he had an ordinary arrow with him, and decided to prepare a huge strike by killing him where he and Toothless flew.

“So it is you and me, is it?” asked Smaug, pretending to be impressed, when deep down he had enough of the riders who dared attacked him.

“Call this a last warning!” shouted Hiccup, as he was nearly ready, “stand down or I will shoot!”

Smaug chuckled at this as he slowly prepared to attack Hiccup, “You cannot safe your friends and family for much longer, Dragon Master,” Smaug stated, “they will burn, as have those who dared tried to defeat me!”

As he prepared to fly to him, Hiccup saw the weak spot and gave a good hidden smile to prepare to fire.

“You have nothing, BUT YOUR DEATH!!” roared Smaug, as he let out a roar and flew towards the Viking and his Night Fury.

Toothless began to get a little worried, but Hiccup calmed him down, “don’t worry, bud, remember the plan…” he said, as he focused his aim, “Steady…” he said to himself, as Smaug was not far ahead.

“What is he doing?!” cried Snotlout, noticing that Hiccup hadn’t fired yet, “fire the arrow already!!”

“Steady…” Hiccup said, as Smaug came closer, and closer…

“HICCUP!” shouted a scared Astrid, as the dragon nearly upon him.

“NOW!!” Hiccup shouted, as he fired the black arrow as Smaug came closer… and went straight into the skin!

At that moment, Toothless dove downwards with Hiccup, as Smaug passed them, at the same time, Smaug realized that something stabbed straight into his heart, as he let out a roar of pain!

Smaug began to then fly upwards, but his flying began to grow slower and slower, and the pain becoming more powerful, then Smaug let out a huge roar of extreme pain, until… silence…

The dragon stopped flying, and began to fall down, as Smaugs glowing eyes faded to black, and the glow inside him, representing the fire, slowly died as well.

As Hiccup looked back, he saw the falling dragon heading towards, and nudged Toothless to fly out of the way.

The body fell passed them, until it finally landed with crash on some of the remaining hunter ships, as everyone saw this, they realized that it was over… Smaug was dead…

Author's Note:

I hope you enjoyed the conclusion of the first two-part piece, but there may be more ahead.

Now that Smaug is taken care of, what will happen now?

Chapter Notes:

The line "Hello, Poppet" was that from the Pirates of the Caribbean films

Sonic’s explanation and shocked reaction to the pterodactyls that appear is based from the same motive that the police in the timeline of Legion of Heroes do in the second part of “Crisis on Infinite Earths”

Most of Smaug’s lines were based off his own from the Hobbit films

Alvin once again mentions about his strong “death” grips, as seen from Cast Out Part 2