• Published 21st Feb 2016
  • 5,367 Views, 70 Comments

When Dimensions Unite - Turbo the Brony



When mysterious and powerful vortexes suddenly appear across various worlds, Sonic, Twilight, the Dragon Riders, the Mario Bros and others must travel across the Multiverse to save all of Reality!!

  • ...
17
 70
 5,367

Through the Looking Glass and Down the Yellow Brick Road

Justice League Watchtower, DC Universe: Present Day

“Man, Barry, what happened to you?” the Atom asked, as the Flash returned from his (not quite pleasant) trip to another universe.

For the Flash was pretty beaten up, with several bruises and small tears in his suit.

“Tell you later,” Barry said as, though beaten up, he was still capable of walking a bit, “meanwhile, don’t ever mess with angry Rotarians!”

As the Cyborg and Aquaman helped him up, the Flash continued, “I’ll say this much, though, if I lived over there? I’d want to get out too!”

“Can you explain what was happening where you were at and how you managed to escape something that gave you quite a beating?” asked Green Lantern Hal Jordon, as he helped his friend up to a seat.

“Well, I managed to arrive at this other world,” the Flash explained, “it very well looked just like ours, only… it wasn’t. Then there was this mad mob of townspeople and this weird kid (man, I hope he made it okay), then the folks thought I was part of this ‘Magneto’ wacko’s posse of sorts, then gave me several punches in the stomach, luckily I gave them the slip once I regained my speed and made it back here!”

The others were a bit stunned at this, though they were unsure of why people would treat those with powers like freaks, but if Batman and Robin were somewhere in that dimension, they would have no choice but go take the risk.

“Were there any signs of Batman and Robin anywhere?” asked Beast Boy, only for the Flash to shake his head in reply.

“Can’t really say,” he said, “head is still ringing a little after what had happened.”

“You rest for now,” said Superman, “right now, this other world could be a possible key to finding the others, it’ll be risky but we’ll have to try.”

“Alright then,” Cyborg stated, “while most of us go looking for our friends, the rest will take care of things here incase something happens while were gone.”

“Very well,” Martian Manhunter stepped in, “we’ll prepare for departure in a few mintues, the rest of you get ready, those who wish to come may come, while the rest, be on guard back here for any danger.”

Hearing this, both Justice League and Teen Titans prepared to embark on into the new frontier, while contacting their allies to help keep an eye on things back home.


Avengers Tower, Marvel Universe: Present Day

Following the attack by the strange creature known as Starro, most of Earth’s mightiest heroes, allowing with Spider-Man and his team of New Warriors and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. returned to the Avengers Tower, where they, along with Dr. Strange, had to locate the origin of where Starro came from via one of the small starfish.

“Found anything yet, Doctor?” asked Captain America.

“I believe so,” the Sorcerer Supreme stated, holding up the starfish “it would seem that I might have located where the alien came from, if I can keep track of pin pointing it, we might be able to know what to do next.”

“So this Starro creep came from another dimension?” asked Hawkeye, “Great, for once I personally liked to deal with Enemies from Asgard…” he groaned.

“You don’t think that Starro came from the same Dimension where ol’ hot head lives, do you?” Spider-Man asked.

“I do not believe that this creature came from the Dark Dimension, Spider-Man,” explained Strange, “for if it did, it would have been catastrophic if Dormammu were to control it, and used it’s powers to take over this realm.”

“So, all we should do is head to this other dimension of sorts, and see that this sort of attack doesn’t happen again, right?” Red Hulk suggested, cracking his knuckles for a bit of action.

“Perhaps it would be best to explore this other world,” Captain America explained, “we can bring a small group to journey to this other dimension, while the rest of us stay behind and be prepared for anything bad that might happen.”

Agreeing to this, the heroes prepared to do their part, ready to journey to beyond what they know.

However, outside the tower, someone else was over hearing about the little plan of theirs as he was looking through… his hands as binoculars.

“Yeah, I know pal, I just think it makes me look cool!” Deadpool said to the narrator/reader(s).

(Actually, it doesn’t…)

(Please, it’s way cool to us!)

“Yeah, well what ever, anyways, we gotta get some of this action, when time comes, we’ll make our move and have coolest, fun inter-dimensional road trip extravaganza of all time! And yes, I know what those guys are planning, even though we’re on a different building!”

(So, when do we make our move?)

“As I said, when they least expected, so for now, let’s let the reader(s) get back to the story by heading back to the other world, right… about… now!”


Titans Tower, DC Universe: Present Day

A gathered group of heroes had arrived, ready to set foot into a whole new world, a whole new dimension.

Most of the heroes, formed out of Superman, Wonder Woman, Cyborg, Kid Flash, Jinx, Plastic Man, Green Lantern, Aquaman, Atom, Superboy and Miss Martian would take the journey to the other universe.

While the others such as Stafire, Raven, Hawkgirl, Captain Marvel and Green Arrow would look after things back home.

“So everyone knows the plan, right?” asked Plastic Man.

“Going to another world to find our buddies, and wonder why it gave Uncle Barry the willies for some reason, yeah, that about sums it up.” Stated Kid Flash, as he got ready to do his part.

For in order for the group to transport to the other world, Kid Flash would need to speed round and around in order for it to work, almost like how the Flash did with the treadmill.

Superboy then spoke up, “Right now though, we’ll need to be on guard, and there’s no telling what we might find there.”

“Superboy’s right,” said Superman, “for we got to be ready to take action in case there’s a trap…”

“Aw, come on supes,” said Plastic Man, “since when was anything a trap?” this basically earned him several raised eyebrows from the group.

Soon Kid Flash began his run, as he speeded faster and faster, sparks of electricity were sparking, and before long the group instantly vanished from sight.

Jus then, however, the minute they left, the computers from Titans Tower went off, alerting the others that something had unexpectedly arrived…


Avengers Tower, Marvel Universe: Present Day (at the same time)

“Is everyone all ready?” asked Iron Man, as his group was making final preparations.

For coming along to the new dimension were Spider-Man, Captain America, Hulk, Iron Man, White Tiger, Iron Fist, Thor, Cloak, Dagger and A-Bomb (who wanted to bring some of his cameras with him to show his viewers their first experience in a new universe).

“All set here,” A-Bomb said, while checking on his cameras “just need to make sure that these things have enough juice in them…”

“Alright everyone, brace yourselves,” Dr. Strange stated, as he prepared to do his spell on opening dimensional portals, “I need to total focus, since I still have the pin point of where this thing came from, I would have to use the Siege Perilous in order to get you where you need to go!”

“Alright, Sorcerer Supreme,” said Spider-Man, “do your cool, crazy magic thing and let’s go!”

With that, Dr. Strange began his chants, as he did so, a magical whirlwind swirled around the group, as they then spotted a rift opening up in front of them.

“Where do think we might end up?” White Tiger asked, as she turned to Spider-Man.

“Hey, I’ve been on this sort of adventure once before, what with all the different versions of me, so I think the only would be to hang on tight and enjoy the light show!” Spider-Man stated.

Soon he made the first jump into the portal, followed Captain America, but not before turning to the others as he spoke, “Be ready at all times,” he said, “who know’s what we’ll might encounter when we get to the other side.” After saying that, he made the jump.

Soon Iron Man followed, along with Cloak, with Dagger holding on tight, Hulk jumped in next, with White Tiger and Iron Fist behind him, then Thor was the last to enter.

He then turned to the others who would stand guard back home, “Take care my friends, what ever happens, I’ll look forward to seeing you Valhalla!” he said before swinging his hammer, and flew into the portal.

Once the portal soon closed, Ant-Man began to leave, “Hey, Hank, where’re you going?” asked Wasp, as she saw him starting to leave.

“Since they will gone for a while, this could be a good time to have a look at this small probe,” Ant-Man explained, “see what makes it tick, so we can be prepared for next time this Star Conqueror were to return!”

Before anyone could reply to the suggestion, J.A.R.V.I.S. spoke up, “Sirs, madams, it appears we have a situation!” he said.

As the others turned to the screen, it showed something had appeared not far away…

Somewhere, not far from New York, where the Avengers Tower was at, most of the Justice League and the Titans had arrived, where they were, it looked like a lovely meadow of sorts.

“So this is another world, huh?” Kid Flash was the first to speak as he looked around “Looks kinda nice.”

As both Superman and Superboy used their special abilities of super sight to look around, they became a little surprised, “Interesting.” Which was all that the Hero from Krypton said.

“Is something wrong?” Miss Martian said as she approached Superboy.

“As near as we can tell from our quick scan this Earth is slightly smaller than ours.” Superboy explained, “It seems that it has fewer cities, less urban growth, at least on the east cost.”

“Curiouser and curiouser…” Jinx said at that explination.

“Seems like it,” said Cyborg, as he also began to scan the area “it may be possible that our world may be ahead of development than this one.”

“Right now though,” Superman spoke up as he slowly took to the skies, “we’ll have a look around this world, split up and see what it looks like.”

The others nodded at this, as each went their separate ways or went in groups, Kid Flash went with his girlfriend Jinx, Superman, Cyborg and Atom went a different way, Wonder Woman headed in another direction, Green Lantern and Aquaman journeyed else where while Plastic Man hurried off solo.

“Yoicks and awaaaaaay!!” he shouted, which caused the others to groan a little, with a bit a sigh of relieve of none of them joining him due to his wackiness at times.

Conner and Megan, meanwhile, also went together to explore the new world.

As they split up, they began to wonder what they might discover on this strange, new world…


Vorton

“Hey, dudes!” cried Mikey, as he was exploring a bit around where the gateway was, only to find something, “Come check out what I found!!”

Sonic, Twilight, Hiccup, Leo and Batman came up to him, the latter asking, “What is it?”

“Check out the sweet ride I found here!” the young turtle said with excitement, as he showed them what almost looked like a space buggy, combined a little with a golf buggy.

“Huh, never seen a contraction like that before…” Hiccup stated, as he looked to the vehicle.

“I know, right?” Mikey said, “We should totally take it with us! It could might help us out way faster!”

Leo, however, was a little unsure, “I don’t know, Mikey, it does look good and all…” this got Mikey giggling with joy at that.

However, it was a little bit shot down as Leo nervously continued, “however, I not so sure about taking it to where ever we might go, it might cause some little difficulties…”

“Aww, come on, Leo!” complained Mikey, “It could be awesome!!”

“Maybe, Mikey,” said Twilight, “unfortunately there are some of us who might not be able to know how to drive around here.”

As Mikey sighed with disappointment, they heard Neptune call them out, “Hey guys,” she cried, “Come over here! ASAP!!”

The group hurried over, but as Mikey was about to leave, he spotted what looked like a futuristic wristband in the vehicle, as he got it out, he placed it on his left wrist, having a good look at it with admiration.

“Sweet, cool digs!” he said, before hurrying over to catch up with the others.

Once he arrived, he heard Donnie speaking to the others, “Alright, everyone,” he said, “now that we’ve placed one of the keystones onto the gateway, hopefully it could help give this baby a bit of juice!”

He then turned to the small control pad by the gateway, and activated it by pressing a few buttons and pulled a lever, resulting the gateway to open again.

“Now, as we all know, most of the coordination’s and destination locations of this machine are still a little out of whack,” Donnie said as he stepped in front of the machine, “so we’ll need to be ready for where ever we end up in and what ever we might encounter!”

“So you’re saying that we could wined up anywhere?” asked Rainbow Dash.

“Quite possibly,” said Applejack, “I have a bad feeling that we could end up back in that there Equestria where our other selves live!”

“You mean the one where Twilight met those two-legged versions of us, or the one where that nice King Sombra lived?” Pinkie asked with curiosity, while Rarity and Fluttershy began thinking about the kind-hearted Sombra that they pretty much adored, though Applejack and Rainbow thought that she forgot about where they went before.

“Well, Hiccup,” Astrid said to her boyfriend, “you did say that you wanted to go where no one went!”

“Yeah, guess that’s true.” Hiccup said as he scratched his head, before turning to his dragon, “Ready, Toothless?”

The Night Fury did a growl with happiness while Peashy (who was sitting on the dragon) did a dragon roar impersonation for fun, earning a few chuckles from the others.

“Well, alright then!” Noire spoke out, “It’s time to do this thing!”

Soon the team entered the machine and through the rift once more, as some was getting the hang of traveling.

Hiccup and Astrid were giving a try on flying on their own without flying on Toothless, who didn’t mind due to the fact that he felt he was flying with a whole tail again.

“Wheee!! This is so much fun!!” cried Roo, as he did a small somersault, though it got Kanga a little nervous at that move.

Scootaloo, meanwhile, felt like she was finally flying at last, as she enjoyed the flight through the rift with Rainbow, doing a few little tricks herself.

“Great moves, squirt!” Rainbow said proudly, which made Scootaloo very proud and happy.

“Head’s up, we’re almost there!” shouted out Nepgear, as they saw a bright light, and a faded image of their destination.


Land of Oz: Present Day

As they exited the rift, most were able to land smoothly, while others fell onto the paving road, some skidding and some falling with a thud as they did.

As they got up, most of the others had a good look at where they were, and they were quite surprised at the scenery of their destination.

Where they were, they were somewhere in a lovely country side, on a small hill top, while not far lied a small forest, and up ahead, was what looked like a set of silos, all colored green.

And the path they were on looked like a yellow brick road, seemingly leading to the green silos ahead.

“We are not in Gotham anymore…” said Batman, as he looked around.

Hiccup, Astrid and Toothless looked around as the Vikings nodded in agreement.

“Yeah,” Hiccup said, “this is most definitely not like Berk, either.”

As Fluttershy, Pooh and his friends looked around, a smile appeared on their faces, “This looks like a nice place to go to.” Fluttershy said as she admired the scenery.

“You sure it’s not one of your places?” Knuckles asked Twilight, who shook her head as an answer.

“I don’t think so,” she said, “if it was, I probably remember seeing this place on the map.”

Donnie then got out the scanner, as he looked at it’s screen then the meadow they were in.

“Not picking up signs of our friends in this world either,” he called out, “but there is something coming up on the radar!”

“Like the next Keystone?” asked Vert.

“I don’t think so.” Shadow said, as the others turned to him as he continued, “I sense something here… something… familiar…”

“So it’s not just me…” Knuckles statted as he approached the black hedgehog.

Leo had a though as he then turned to Shadow and asked, “Do you think that if we head straight on, we might find something that you might remember?”

“Perhaps,” Shadow replied, “let’s head on down and-”

“Why hello there, dear travelers!”

Before Shadow could finish, a voice interrupted the motive, startling Piglet and Fluttershy a little, and as the group turned to where the voice came from, they saw a very small man in very colorful clothing, strolling along the brick road.

As he approached them, he tipped his hat politely as his way of saying hello as he said a little bit high Irish voice, “Top in the morning’ to ya!”

“But it’s 2 o’clock in the afternoon!” Pinkie Pie stated, as she looked at her watch.

“Is it, really?” the little man said, “Begging my pardon, lass.”

“Uh, who are you?” Sweetie Belle asked.

“But of course,” he said, “my name is Marvin Munchkin, and I like to wish you a very good day!”

“Thanks, uh, Marvin,” Rabbit spoke up, “could you tell us where we are, exactly?”

At that, Marvin let out a small chuckle, “Where are ya?” he said, “Why you must be new here, so I’d be the first to welcome yee to the Land of Oz!”

“Oz?” Astrid asked, a bit confused about an odd name like Oz.

“Indeed, Oz is a proud and mighty kingdom,” explained the Munchkin, “from my home country of Munchkinland, to the territory of the Winkies,” he then pointed forward to the far off silos, “over at the center, lies the Emerald City, the proud crown jewel of the Land of Oz!”

“Emerald City!?” gasped Rarity, as she began to wonder if there were emeralds there.

“That’s right,” Marvin nodded, “and it is there, lives the Great and Powerful Wizard of Oz, himself!” as he said took of his hat placed over his chest in respect.

This gained a bit of interest in Sonic, Twilight and Gandalf at what Marvin said, “A wizard you say?” Gandalf asked, stroking his beard with curious interest.

“That’s right!” said Marvin, putting his hat back on, “He is quite wise and he is known to help those in need of his advice.”

Fluttershy then had a small thought until she turned to the Munchkin, “I… uh… don’t suppose that this “Oz” person could help us with finding our friends, if that would be all right with him…”

“That’s not a bad idea, Fluttershy.” Sonic said with a smile, which made the shy Pegasus very happy to hear that as he turned to Marvin, “Do you think that this wizard could help us?”

“Why certainly,” the Munchkin answered cheerfully, as he began to walk down the path, “I was just doing a little exploring on my travels from home, so I could help you with getting you on your way, follow me!”

The group then followed Marvin down the yellow brick road as he asked, “You wouldn’t happen to be from the star Kansas, would you?”

“I don’t think so…” Rainbow replied, unsure about what he meant as she gestured to herself and her pony friends as she said, “me and my friends come from Equestria, if that’s what you mean!”

“Ah, so you come from the star named Equestria, quite interesting!” the Munchkin said with a happy grin, unaware that it earned a face-hoof from Rainbow while most of the ponies looked to each other, a little baffled by what he said.

“You see,” Marvin explained, “there was a young girl who came down from Kansas, the name of the star she came from, in a house, and in hopes of getting back there, Glinda, the dear Good Witch of the North, sent her on her way to see the Wizard of Oz so he can help her get home.”

“A GOOD Witch…?” Roo and Lumpy asked with surprise.

“Indeed,” Marvin said, “and she is the most kind-hearted witch that Oz has ever seen.”

“Right. A kind-hearted Witch…” Raph said, as he said it with little disbelieve which, luckily, Marvin didn’t notice.

“Well, if this Oz chap is powerful as you say he is,” Gandalf spoke up, “then I’m sure that he wouldn’t mind the presence of another wizard in his city, I would very much like to meet him.”

This surprised Marvin a bit, “You be a wizard also?” he asked.

“But of course,” Gandalf replied as he introduced himself, “though you may not know me, I am Gandalf, Gandalf the Grey.”

“Though I’ve never heard the name from these parts, I still say it be a pleasure to meet you!” the Munchkin admitted, as he tipped his hat politely to Gandalf.

“Well, I guess you can say that we all come from own respected “stars” around here.” Sonic spoke up, as he gave a small wink to Gandalf and Twilight, who nodded in agreement to play it for now.

“So you like to see the Wizard about your friends, is it?” Marvin asked as he turned to them, “What ever happened?”

“Well, several of our friends were snatched and vanished from our homes, so we’re going around looking for them.” Twilight explained, avoiding making things confusing and complicated for the Munchkin if she mentioned about the rifts and the worlds.

“While we do that,” Leo said as he stepped in, “we’re searching for some pieces of a gateway that got… well, broken, and we think one of them is here.”

“Interesting,” Marvin said with curious interest, “I’m sure that Oz the Great and Powerful would be glad to help you.”

Soon they came up to a fork in the yellow brick road, one leading going left and away from the forest leading to the Emerald City and one on the right going towards it.

As they went up towards, Marvin began to walk a little to the left before turning to the others.

“Well, it looks like we part ways from here.” He said.

“So you’re not coming with us?” asked Nepgear, which the Munchkin shook his head a little.

“Thank ye for the offer, but I be ok on where I’ll be going,” he explained, “I like a nice bit of exploring, don’t ya know?”

“But how do we go on to the city?” Blanc asked.

As he turned away from the group and continued down the path on the left, he turned his head to them as he called out, “Don’t you worry,” he said, “Just follow the yellow brick road, cheerio!”

As the Munchkin continued on his merry way (while humming an oddly catchy tune as he went), the others looked to the right where the small forest was.

“Well, you heard him,” Sonic said, “seems that the one way to get to the Emerald City is to follow the yellow brick!”

“Very well, lead on.” Gandalf said proudly, as Sonic lead the group down the path.

“Ooh, this is so exciting!” Pinkie squealed, as she oddly began to sing the catchy tune Marvin was humming, “Follow the Yellow Brick, follow the yellow brick, follow, follow, follow, follow…”

“You better not sing all the way to city, pony!” Shadow growled.

Pinkie then hummed, “And no humming!” Shadow then said, stopping her, “Or whistling or toe-tapping! Got it?!”

“But how can you break into a musical number?” Pinkie asked.

“Yeah, that’s kinda the problem with Shadow,” Knuckles explained to Pinkie, “he’s kind of a lone wolf who prefers less of uplifting musical numbers.”

Pinkie was surprised about this, as it reminded her a bit of what happened at Griffonstone, but she had to be sure as she approached Shadow.

“Ok, so if you don’t do singing, how about a party?” she asked happily, letting out confetti and streamers out of nowhere, the response was still the same, Shadow, covered a little with confetti and a streamer on his nose, let out grumbling groan.

“Or maybe,” Pinkie said, getting a little nervous, as she scurried in her mane, “then I’m sure you won’t say no for some cupcakes!” she said as she got a plate of cupcakes, once again from no where.

Shadow still stood there with the same expression.

“NO SINGING, NO PARTIES, NO CAKES?! Who are you?!” the pink pony asked loudly, before she muttered “gee, this guy is like a walking Griffonstone…”

Shadow came face to face with Pinkie as he calmly said, “Well, to answer your question, I am someone who like to be… FOCUSING ON THE CRISIS AT HAND!!” the last part he shouted, before walking off, leaving a confused Pinkie.

“Man, that guy has some issues…” Rainbow whispered to Pinkie as she approached her.

While the others were a little startled from Shadow (especially Fluttershy, who got reminded of Gilda a little), they continued on their down the path.

Just then Marvin came rushing back a bit, catching Pooh and Peashy before they could follow the others.

“Oh, dear lad!” he called out to Pooh, as he and Peashy turned to him.

“Yes, Marvin?” asked Pooh, as the Munchkin came up to him.

“A small bit of advice,” he explained, “once you go through the forest, you’ll come to a field of poppies, which grows beyond the boundaries of the Emerald City, when you get there, stay on the path, don’t go through the fields.”

“Oh, ok, thank you Marvin!” Pooh said cheerfully, though unsure what he meant but felt certain it was important, he hurried off with Peashy to join the others, while Marvin went back on his way, hoping that they understand his warning.

As they continued their walk, most of others, like before when they arrived on Berk, enjoyed the scenery as they went through the forest, until they reached the forest’s exit and saw yellow brick road leading to Emerald City.

“There it is! The Emerald City!” Twilight said, as she pointed out with her hoof, most of the others looking on in amazement (while the others were still looking around the forest scenery).

“So beautiful!” Rarity squealed with excitement, “I hope the nice people there won’t mind if I had a few of their emeralds!”

“And our wizard bound to be there, along with what’s giving out these readings.” Donnie said, as he looked to his scanner.

“C’mon!” Tigger said, excited, “Let’s get going! We could race down the path and through those fields to get there!”

As he said that, he pointed out to the open fields, as they were blooming with red flowers…

Hearing this, seeing the flowers and suddenly remembering Marvin’s words, Pooh suddenly spoke up, “I don’t know,” he said, “I think it be best not to go through the fields…”

“Oh, I’m sure the flowers aren’t bad,” Fluttershy said, “they could probably be in season right now!”

“No! No! No!” Peashy cried out, as she waved her arms about at Fluttershy, “Don’t go through! Don’t go through!”

As they grew a little confused about Peashy’s outburst, they suddenly began to hear something, which lead to Shadow letting out a growl.

“Pinkie!” he said to the pink pony, “I told you! No singing!”

“It wasn’t me!” Pinkie claimed, a little confused.

“Wait,” Leo said, “I do hear it… is it really singing?”

As the group looked around to see where the singing was coming from, they looked to see a quadruplet of figures skipping along down the yellow brick road.

The quadruplet was revealed to be formed of a young girl (who had a little black dog walking by her side), a lion, and to some of the other’s surprise, a tin man and a scarecrow.

As they continued down the road, they were singing a merry, catchy tune…

“We're off to see the wizard, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, We hear he is a whiz of a wiz, if ever a wiz there was, If ever, oh ever a wiz there was, The Wizard of Oz is one because, Because, because, because, because, because, Because of the wonderful things he does…”

“It’s not just singing,” Gandalf said, “it’s a singing scarecrow. Amongst other oddities.”

“Oh my,” Fluttershy said with amazement, “I’ve never seen a scarecrow sing, but I’ve never, ever saw an adorable lion sing before either!”

It was then that Fluttershy began to take off, “I going to go say hello to them!”

“Fluttershy, dear,” Kanga called out, “are you sure it’s safe?”

“I’ll be fine!” Fluttershy called back, merrily, as she continued flying towards the group.

It was then that Batman came up to the group.

“Where’s the yellow Pegasus flying off to?” he asked.

“Oh, just to those lot, over there,” Neptune pointed out, “just see those singing people, like that lion and that scarecrow guy…”

“The Scarecrow?!” Batman then said at an instant as Neptune mentioned the latter, “Here?!”

“Wait, who?” Knuckles asked.

“The Scarecrow is one of the most dangerous enemies I’ve ever faced, feds off the fear of others, and if he’s here, then this place must be an illusion!” Batman explained.

“WHAT?!” Rainbow Dash cried out, knowing her friend could be in trouble, “And Fluttershy is about go met him? Not on my watch!”

At that, she flew off after her animal-loving friend, ignoring the call outs from her friends.

Sonic then took a good look at the scarecrow in the group, then turned to Batman, “Are you sure that Scarecrow there is yours?”

“Possibly.” Batman said, as he got out his binoculars, “But I don’t understand, he was in Arkham the last time I saw him…”

As he looked through his binoculars, he saw the scarecrow, however, he began to notice that this one looked nothing like the scarecrow he know… a bit.

“Wait,” he said, as he began to slowly realize, “that’s not the Scarecrow…”

“Oh, horse apples!” Applejack said, as she trotted after Rainbow, before turning to Batman, “C’mon, Batman,” she said, “We gotta stop Rainbow before she gets into trouble again!”

With that, the two rushed off.

As the group walked on to catch up, Donnie’s scanner began to act wild again.

“Uh-oh…” Donnie gulped.

“What is it, Donnie?” Blanc asked.

Donnie then showed most of the group his scanner as he replied with one word: “Trouble!”


At the same time…

“We’re off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oooooooooooooooooz!” the group finished singing, as Fluttershy then flew by to them.

“Oh, um, hello there,” Fluttershy said, a little shy on meeting new faces, but a little excited to see the lion and the dog with them, “nice to meet you.”

“Why, hello there, sweet one,” the young girl said, “Are you wanting to koin us in our travels?”

“Um, maybe, I’m Fluttershy.” Fluttershy said as she introduced herself.

“Pleasure to meet you, miss Fluttershy.” Said the Scarecrow.

“Would you like to tell us what are you missing?” the Tin Man asked.

“Well-” Fluttershy was about to answer when she heard Rainbow’s voice.

“Fluttershy, get back!” she cried, as she landed between the group and her friend.

“Alright, Scarecrow, get away from my friend!” she snarled, this caught the Lion by surprised, as he then ran behind the group, worried what Rainbow would do.

“Rainbow!” Fluttershy said, admonished at what the fastest Pegasus was doing, “What’s going on?”

“I’ll tell you what’s going on,” Rainbow Dash said, “This is all a trick by the scarecrow!”

“What?” Fluttershy cried out.

“Why is that?” the girl said confused.

“Because, he’s a heartless villain!” Rainbow Dash said, getting a gasp from Fluttershy.

“RAINBOW DASH!” she said, angrily, “That is no way to treat this scarecrow like that!”

“That’s right,” the tin man then spoke up, “besides, I’m the one who’s trying to get a heart,” he then pointed to the scarecrow, “He’s the one that doesn’t have a brain.”

“Am I still a villain, though?” the Scarecrow said in confusion.

“But Batman told me that this an arch-enemy of his back in his world!” Rainbow Dash said to Fluttershy, as she tried to explain.

“But I don’t think this scarecrow is bad, he seems like a nice guy!” Fluttershy argued back.

As the two Pegasi continued arguing, the Cowardly Lion suddenly spotted something appear behind the group: a strange hole in the sky!

“Uh, D-d-dorothy, fellas!” he said, as he pointed to the hole, “I t-t-think I s-s-s-see something scary!”

“If it’s Toto again, I told you,” the Tin Man explained, “there’s nothing to be scared of.”

But soon, the vortex’s pull got the four and the dog by surprise, as they began to get pulled in, catching Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash’s attention.

“What the-?” cried the Scarecrow, as he lost his hat and then tried to hang on to the Tin Man.

“Oh-no! Not another tornado!” Dorothy cried out, as she caught her dog, Toto, and hugged on to him, as the group was instantly sucked into the rift, just as the rest of the team rushed in.

As the rift closed, a wicked laughed echoed all around them.

“What on Middle-Earth was that?” Gandalf asked, as the group caught up with the two pegasi.

“And who was that laughing?” Noire added.

“I don’t know…” Rainbow said, as she looked around for the laughter’s source.

“Well, I do know is that I’m disappointed in you and Batman!” Fluttershy said, sternly.

“Me?!” Batman said, confused.

“Yes,” Fluttershy said, “how could you call that nice scarecrow a heartless villain?”

“That’s because he’s one of Batman’s enemies!” Rainbow Dash explained.

“I don’t think so.” Sonic said, getting Rainbow and Fluttershy’s attention, “when Batman and I had a good look at that scarecrow, Batman noticed that it didn’t look anything like the one he knew.”

“Big misunderstanding.” Batman said, “Sorry about that.”

“Well, okay.” Fluttershy said, before sternly added, “Just be careful next time!”

Just then, Knuckles spotted something shining not far from them, as he looked he instantly recognized it.

“Guys, look!” he cried, getting the others attention as he pointed to the direction to the city, allowing the others to look that way.

There, on a small broken part of the road, was a purple gem, which instantly Sonic, Shadow, Amy and Shade recognized too.

“A Chaos Emerald!” Shadow spoke up, though as he said that, it surprising got an unexpected feeling on the Mane 6 and the Crusaders as the saw the jewel.

“How do you think-a it wound up here?” Mario asked.

“I don’t know,” Shade replied, “and I thought all seven got sucked into the rift.”

“For now, though, let’s grab and then get out of here!” Knuckles stated, only to suddenly be stopped by Rainbow.

“Hold up, you said it’s a Chaos Emerald, right?” she asked, resulting the echidna to nod.

“Then what if it goes all discord on us if we touch it?”

“You’re right, Dashie!” cried Pinkie, “Could it be able to make chocolate milk rain like Discord did?!”

“What’s this you’re talking about?” Amy asked, a little confused as the other hedgehogs and echidnas were.

“Well, basically we’re kind of known about chaotic magic, especially from a spirit of chaos,” Twilight explained, “and since you said that this emerald there is a chaos emerald, then I’m unsure of the trouble it might cause.”

“And why is it called a Chaos Emerald? It’s even doesn’t like an emerald, more like an amethyst.” Rarity added.

“Well, I think it’s best we get the emerald and we’ll explain everything about them when we get back.” Sonic stated.

“But what about that nice girl and her friends?” Fluttershy asked with worry.

“A-and who was it that l-laughed also?” Piglet added, feeling a little scared.

“We’ll find a way to get them back soon,” Donnie said, “and whoever did laughed sounded pretty wicked like-”

“A witch!” cried out Mikey.

“Mikey, that’s just ridiculous,” Raph groaned, “aside from talking animals, flying dragons and these magic girls, what makes you think that that was a witch?”

“Maybe, that?” Mikey said, as he pointed upwards to the sky.

As the group turned, they gasped in shock, as there, up in the sky, was indeed a witch, the Wicked Witch of the West to be exact.

As she flew on her broomstick, with her flying monkeys by her side, she let out another wicked cackle.

“Hahahahahaha! Now that that meddling girl is gone, all of Oz is now mine! So long, Dorothy, so long!” the Wicked Witch said with laugh.

Just then, one of her monkeys spotted the group and the emerald, and then called out to its master as it pointed them out.

“What’s this?” the witch said as she saw the emerald, “Something magical?”

She then scented the power from within the Chaos Emerald, and grinned, “It looks so pretty, yet it feels so powerful!”

She then spotted the group, guessing that they were after the jewel as well, “They can’t have it!”

“Oh boy, brace yourselves!” Sonic called out, as the others got into fighting positions, “We’ve got monkey dive bombers!”

“Get away from my property! What ever it is.” The Witch sneered, though a little curious about the emerald.

“Whoa Nelly!” Applejack said as she saw the flying monkeys, “I’ve heard of flying pigs, but this is ridiculous!”

“Tell me about it!” Rainbow Dash said in agreement, “This could possible make Discord’s chaos look normal!”

Soon many flying monkeys, all poised to attack surrounded the group.

“Keep them away from the Chaos Emerald!” Sonic cried out, seeing two of the monkeys getting close to the emerald, “Who knows what would happen if she gets her hands on it!”

The group understood, and they took on most of the monkeys, with Twilight and Gandalf using their magic to blast them away, while Toothless did several plasma blasts to scatter them.

Hiccup then got out his sword, then activated the compartment containing the Zippleback gas, spreading it to several monkeys that were surrounding them, he then ignited it with the spark and flying creatures were blasted away.

Most of the others used their own fighting styles and weapons as they took on several more, such as Knuckles, Shadow and Shade doing their Hard Line attack, Appljack and Rainbow using their bucking skills, and Pinkie using her party cannon.

For the others, the turtles gave those who couldn’t fight, mainly the CMC, Fluttershy, Pooh and his friends, some cover as more enemies came closing in.

As the most of monkey army began to dwindle, the Witch decided it was time to step in.

“So you won’t take a warning, eh?” she said, as raised her hands from her broom and up to the skies as she then cried out, “Then I’ll take care of you now!”

At that, she brought her hands down, and a wave of green flames came down, forming a giant, green blazing circle, surrounding the group.

The witch then came down to them, firing away several magical blasts of fire, and there would have burned some of the group if Twilight, Rarity and Gandalf hadn’t got up some magical shields to protect them.

Shadow then released some Chaos spear attacks, while several hit the monkeys while the witch herself dodged them, one or two managed to hit a bull’s-eye.

“I make you pay for that, you pests!” the witch snarled, as she called up more of the monkey cavalry.

“Keep fighting,” Knuckles shouted, “we can do thi-argh!”

Knuckles was instantly cut off as he then caught in magic grasp from witch, as she used a chain of red electric lighting.

“Hold on, Knuckles!” Rainbow Dash cried out, as she then rushed into the witch, causing her to loose concentration and freeing Knuckles.

This peeved off the witch, as she then gave chase to Ponyville’s fastest Pegasus, though while Rainbow was fast, she was surprised to see the witch catching up on her broomstick, ‘How is that broom even flying?!’ she thought to herself, ‘It’s like it’s defying gravity or something!’

Back below, the gang was doing well on beating several more of the witch’s monkey henchmen, as they then saw the dog fight between the witch and Rainbow.

“All right, now’s our chance!” Neptune shouted, as she turned to Amy and Sonic, “Ready to play ball?”

“You bet!” Sonic said, giving thumbs up, as he and Amy positioned themselves.

Once Rainbow Dash was out of the way, Sonic began to spin dash, and Amy used her Piko Piko hammer to launch Sonic, sending him up to the witch, in which resulted a direct hit!

Hit by the spin dash, the witch was sent flying into her minions, and oddly to everyone; a bowling sound effect was heard at the timing of collision.

Once back in position on her broom, the witch looked to the group, angrily.

“I’ll get you, my pretties,” she said, and then turned to Shadow, “and you’re big dog, too!”

“Hey! I’m not a mutt, I’m a hedgehog!” Shadow shouted back.

As the witch looked on, she then thought up a wicked plan, as she saw where the group were nearby: the field of poppies.

“Now, take the jewel and fly!” she ordered some of her minions, “Fly back to the castle!”

At that, the monkeys began flying towards the group, distracting them as one monkey flew to the emerald, seeing this Luigi rushed into to stop.

“No you don’t!” he cried, but to late, as the monkey grabbed the emerald before him, and gave it to the witch.

During the distraction, several of the monkeys then got a hold of the crusaders, Roo, Piglet and Lumpy.

“Help!” Piglet and Roo cried out, as the others screamed of what was happening, as Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom screamed, while Scootaloo and Lumpy struggled to get out of their capture.

“Roo!” Kanga cried out.

“Piglet!” Pooh said in shock.

“They got the youn’ins!” cried out Applejack.

As they group charged after them, the witch, deciding to try out the emerald’s power, pointed the object at them.

Soon, her magic combined with the emerald’s, let out a powerful blast wave, sending the group flying into the fields.

“Such pure power…” the witch said in amazement, before turning to the others, “Better luck next time, fools, without my sister’s ruby slippers, you are no match for me!”

She took off, with the emerald and the captives under her hood, as she called out to her monkeys, “Away, my pretties! Away! Hahahahahahahahahaha!”

As Sonic got up, he saw the witch getting away with the others.

“C’mon!” he called out to his friends, “We gotta go after them!”

“Right,” Twilight said, as she turned to Rainbow, “Rainbow Dash, could you try and fly after them?”

“I (yawn) think so… Twilight…” Rainbow said, as she began to feel tired.

“Wait,” Sonic said, as he began to sleepy himself, “what’s (yawn) wrong…?”

“I don’t know,” Vert said, as she began to feel drowsy, “but I… think… these flowers… are…”

She fainted, until light snoring was heard from her.

Sonic and Twilight began to realize that the flowers, these poppies, were making the group feel sleepy.

“Oh no…” Twilight said, feeling the effects of the poppies, “Come on, Sonic…”

She tried to trot out of the fields, but with little success, “We… we have to… get… out of… here…”

Sonic rushed over as fast as he could, as he caught Twilight before she flopped to the ground, but the effects were taking over on him too.

“Don’t sleep, now…” he said, as he looked back to the departing figures of the witch and her cronies.

“We… have… to… stop… her…”

With those last words, Sonic instantly fell to the ground, before looking one more time to see the villain escape.

Before the sleepiness took over, he began to think there was another figure appear out of no where.

Until finally…. Blackness took over.


Metropolis, DC Universe: Present Day

Trouble was once again happening in streets of Metropolis, the city known to all where Superman protects.

While most would be panicking at the sight of alien invaders, tyrants or even super monsters, surprisingly, everyone was running scared by an army of toys.

Unfortunately, these toys were dangerous creations made by Toyman, who was using toy-based and/or toy-themed weapons of desctruction.

And the Toyman had just struck a bank with his army of armed toy soldiers.

“Don’t run away, friends,” he called out to the panicking citizens, “I just want someone to play with me and my toys!”

Just then a portal suddenly opened, and some unlikely group of heroes emerged.

“Alright, everyone,” Captain America said after breaching the portal with the others, “prepare yourselves for anything! There’s no telling what we might discover in this world.”

As he saw these new heroes, Toyman giggled, “Oh goody!” he said, getting the group’s attention, “Some new friends who would like to play with me! This is going to be fun!”

“What the heck? Is this like Small Soldiers, or what?” Spider-Man asked as he saw the killer toys come at them.

“How we break his toys first, ask questions later!” the Hulk declared, as he and the others charged at Toyman and his toys.


Minutes later, Toyman was now tied up on a lamppost (courtesy of Spider-Man) and all his toys were broken and smashed to bits.

“So much for the welcome commite.” Iron Man said.

“That was pretty much too easy.” White Tiger stated.

“Oh my gosh! Look!”

The voice caught the heroes unaware, as they turned to see a small crowd gathering in front of them.

“Those newbie heroes have taken down Toyman!” one person cried out.

“Could they be new members of the Justice League?” another asked.

“Dude, can we have your autographs?” the guy said for his pals.

Seeing the crowd coming closer and growing a little bigger, the heroes knew they had to leave right away.

“Alright, let’s move! Quickly!” Captian America ordered.

At that, the heroes fled the scene, leaving behind some amazed citizens at what they saw.

Meanwhile, at top of a nearby building, two heroines, one in an outfit similar to Superman’s, and the other wearing cloak, have been watching most of what had happened down on the streets.

“Supergirl?” Raven turned to the floating heroine.

“Yeah, Raven?” Supergirl asked.

“Contact the others.”


After finding a spot on one of the tall buildings to take cover for a while, Spider-Man decided to look around, along with Iron Man, via incognito to avoid been recognized in their hero uniforms.

A-Bomb also did a bit of info gathering with his cameras, helping him to also show the others what was happening on this world.

Once the two got back, Spider-Man and Iron Man had a few papers with them.

“This is so bizarre!” Spidey was the first to explain, “No one here knows anything about the Avengers, but it seems that this world has it’s own hero group, call themselves the Justice League.”

“Justice League?” Thor asked.

“Well, according to these history guides I got,” Iron Man stated, “the Justice League first came together when they battled that starfish creature that attacked our world.”

“Well, that answers to where the thing came from.” A-Bomb then spoke up, “And get this, while one of my cameras were looking around this new agency, called the Daily Planet, I think, there were some primary head clippings of events that happened, and that this Justice League were around to stop them!”

“Suppose that makes some sense…” Captain America said in thought.

“Perhaps it would be good to meet this Justice League, see if they have any info what had happened back on our world.” Cloak suggested.

But then, a voice then caught their attention.

“Why wait, when you can meet them now!”

As they turned, the heroes were face to face with Supergirl and Raven, who brought with them, Starfire, Green Arrow, Beast Boy, Titans East, Martian Manhunter, Hawkman and Captain Atom.

“You lot better start talking,” Green Arrow spoke, “’cause my trigger finger is feeling a little itchy.”


New York, Marvel Universe: Present Day

“So you find anything good?” Kid Flash asked, as he and Jinx had reached a park, meeting up with some of the others who returned from their exploration.

“This place does look peaceful,” Green Lantarn explained, “much a little like our world, except about that one country that seems to be run by some dude in a mask.”

“Does this world know about what’s happening there?” Superboy said, knowing that he and Superman might find the ruling country of Latveria being ruled by a tyrant would make a bad vibe for the new world they had explored.

“If they do,” Aquaman spoke, “then they do realize that they are doing nothing to stop it!”

“I think it would be best to get going and meet with the others,” Miss Martian said, “then decide what to do… next?”

Her words then slowed for a moment, as she then detected something nearby, as she picked it up, it looked like a piece of broken glass, yet there was some strange energies coming from it.

“What did you find, Megan?” Superboy asked.

“I don’t know,” the female Martian replied, “but there’s something very odd about this energy, that it doesn’t belong in this world… or ours…”

Suddenly, an arrow shot pass, catching the piece from Miss Martian.

As the heroes turned, several heroes, including the archer who made the shot, cornered them.

“Okay you guys,” Hawkeye spoke, “You better start talking on what’s going on before someone accidentally does something they might regret, right guys?”

Author's Note:

Alright, I know this might have took long, but don’t forget that I have other stuff doing as well, and let’s not forget about the other fanfics that I do as well.

But don’t worry; these things take time, so remember to be patient.

Plus, I’ve been looking at the reviews on Fanfiction.net and Fimfiction.net (fanfic site for MLP fans), and I was surprised about some of the world requests that you asked… and it gives me an idea…

I will be doing the rest of the story, such as the main group looking for the keystones, as well as getting new members of the team, along with Sticks and her new allies getting into trouble, plus Mega Man’s journey, following that, my planned upcoming parts of the story, then the encounter of Vortech.

But when seeing the requests and the foundation element ideas, and I may have plans for everyone… just keeping and wait and see… wait and see…

But for now, next time… MARVEL VS DC!! Get ready to see who’s in the fight and what’s gonna happen to those when rift pop up!

Plus, what’s to become of Sonic’s team? And what about Mega Man? And Sticks and the Hunters?

Stay tuned!

Chapter Notes:

For those Deadpool fans out there, the merc with the mouth joins the adventure, and I’ve made some text ideas for his two voices in his head.

The text with the underline would be the sensitive voice of reason

The text that is italic would the hyper voice that’s ready to rock

As you have noticed, there’s a Wicked reference during the fight with the Wicked Witch.