• Published 21st Feb 2016
  • 5,371 Views, 70 Comments

When Dimensions Unite - Turbo the Brony



When mysterious and powerful vortexes suddenly appear across various worlds, Sonic, Twilight, the Dragon Riders, the Mario Bros and others must travel across the Multiverse to save all of Reality!!

  • ...
17
 70
 5,371

Witch Trail?

Oz, somewhere…

“Sonic… can you hear me??”

That was all that Sonic could hear at the moment, as whatever was in the poppies surely packed a punch, sending him and his team to snoozeville.

The voice, meanwhile, sounded a little familiar…

“He’s probably still sleeping, let’s just leave him and the others and go on without them,” another voice, which sounded like the first, yet a little gruff, said, “they’ll be deadweight.

“Hey, he’s a good friend of mine!” the first voice said, “Can’t you be nice for once, man?”

Sonic noticed that his sight was coming back to him, as he slowly opened his eyes, seeing things look a little blurry, and two figures standing in front of him, one white and one black.

“Hey there, buddy, great seeing ya again.” The first voice from the white figure said.

As his sight was fully back to normal, Sonic noticed who was standing there.

There were two young angels, both of them boys, almost like twins, though the first one was wearing white robes, while the other, who was looking like a moody version of the first angel, was wearing black robes.

“Pit?” he asked.

“Long time, no see.” Pit said, leading Sonic his hand, which he accepted as Palutena’s top angel helped him up.

Sonic then looked to other angel as he smirked, “Nice to see you as well, Pittoo.”

“Will you PLEASE stop CALLING ME THAT!!” Dark Pit said to the hedgehog.

“Ah, lighten up, Pittoo,” Pit said to his gruff counterpart, “you know we’re just messing with ya!”

“I know,” Dark Pit said, “and I hate every moment of it…”

It was then that the trio noticed the others regaining conscious, as each of them got up one at a time.

“Twilight, Hiccup, are you guys okay?” Sonic asked, as Twilight and the others got up.

“We’re fine, Sonic,” Twilight said, before looking to the others, “is everyone else alright?”

“I suppose so.” Rabbit replied.

“No, we’re not alright!” Applejack said, minutes after gaining conscious, “Them flying varmints took Apple Bloom!”

“And dear Sweetie Belle!” Rarity exclaimed.

“And Roo, Piglet and Lumpy too.” Kanga added, completely worried of what would happen to her child.

Hiccup looked to Kanga, as he then came up to her for comforting as he said, “Don’t worry, Miss Kanga, we’ll find a way to get your son back. I promise.”

“Yeah,” Rainbow Dash added, “as soon as we find that Wicked Witch and her cronies, we’re gonna take them down, rescue Scootaloo and the others and then get out of here ASAP!”

At that, Pit got excited as he looked to Rainbow, “I still can’t believe that I’ll be teaming with Rainbow Dash!!” he said, “I’m such a huge fan!”

It was then that Rainbow, Twilight and the others looked to Pit with a bit of confusion.

“Uh… and you are…?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“Guys,” Sonic said, as he, Mario and Luigi came up the winged boys, “I like you to meet one of our other worldly friends, Pit.”

“Captain of Lady Palutena’s guards, at your service!” Pit said, as he did a salute with his fingers.

“It’s-a great seeing you again, Pit.” Mario said, giving Pit a fist bump.

“Yeah,” Luigi nodded in agreement, “we haven’t seen you in a while since our Smash battles together.”

“So, you’re a captain of the royal guard in service to a princess as well?” Rarity asked, as she was amazed to meet another captain of the guard, the first being Twilight’s brother.

“Actually,” Luigi said, “he works for a Goddess.”

“A GODDESS?!” Twilight and her friends were shocked about this, as Rarity even fainted about someone working for a lady on an even higher rank than either a princess, or a queen in that matter.

“Now this is something you don’t know everyday…” Hiccup said to his girlfriend, who nodded in reply as they were both amazed at what they saw and heard.

As the others about whom Pit worked for, the angel stated, “It’s okay, while she’s my boss, she’s also my closet friend as well.”

“And who’s the fella that looks like ya, all in black?” Applejack asked, as she pointed to Dark Pit.

“I say,” Gandalf spoke, “I suppose that you would say that he is your dark twin?”

“You could say that,” Pit explained, “that there’s Dark Pit, my mirror version of me, also known as Pittoo.”

Dark Pit grumbled at that.

“Does he work for this Palutena person too?” Astrid asked.

“Well, no,” Pit said as he explained, “basically, he was created by a magic mirror, and he kinda works for the Goddess of Nature, Viridi.”

“Goddess of Nature?!” Fluttershy said, looking quite excited, “Oh, that sound’s lovely, and I’m sure that with someone who is so kind to all the sweet animals, she must know the goodness deep in Dark Pit’s heart.”

Pit and Dark Pit secretly sweat dropped, hearing what Fluttershy said (as well as guessing she was an animal lover), ‘Sorry to say that I wouldn’t quite count on that…’ Pit thought to himself, knowing very well about Viridi, who has an on-off rivalry with him and Palutena, especially since Dark Pit works for her, though she does a little bit count as a friend from time to time.

“Anyways,” Sonic then spoke up, “Pit, Dark Pit, I would like you to meet the rest of our friends.”

“Hi, so you must be the Angel boys Sonic told us about,” Amy said as she introduced herself, “my name is Amy Rose.”

“I’m Knuckles the Echidna, but just call me Knuckles,” Knuckles said, he then pointed to Shadow, “this here is Shadow.”

“You know, I think we’ve met before,” Pit stated, as he looked to Shadow, “didn’t you pop during some of our battles?”

“Maybe…” Shadow mumbled.

“And I believe that we haven’t been introduced yet,” said Shade, as she came to them, “I am Shade the Echidna, a former member of the Nocturnas Clan, now ally to Knuckles and his friends.”

“Pleasure.” Pit said, shaking her hand.

“And these guys here are Hiccup, Astrid and Toothless the dragon,” Sonic said as he introduced the dragon riders of Berk.

“Gandalf,” the wizard tipped his hat in response.

“The Dark Knight himself, Batman,” Batman gave small nod in response.

“Those lot are Pooh, Tigger, Rabbit, Owl, Kanga and Eeyore.” Sonic gestured to the toys as they waved hello.

“Thanks for noticing…” Eeyore said, in his gloomy self.

“And these guys here are the ninja turtles, Leonardo, Donatello, Michelangelo and Raphael,” the turtles each greeted them, Leo doing a small bow, Donnie and Mikey waving and Raph also nodding his head a little as well.

“These ponies here are-” Sonic was about to introduce the Mane 6 until Pit cut in.

“Oh, I know, they’re Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack and Fluttershy!” Pit said excitedly.

“Er, yes,” Twilight said, both nervous and awkwardly, “how do you know us?”

“Heh, Palutena and I watch your adventures on TV, I just didn’t expect you guys to be real… I’m a big fan, by the way.” Pit confessed, brining out confusion to the ponies.

“Okay, moving on.” Dark Pit said.

“Nice to meet you, Pit,” Neptune spoke, as she introduced herself and her teammates, “I’m Neptune, and this my sister Nepgear, Noire and her sister, Uni, Blanc and her sisters, Rom and Ram, Vert, Plutia and Peashy.”

“Nice to meet you as well.” Pit said, as he shoke her hand, until she spoke up.

“And just for the record, we’re Goddesses ourselves.” Neptune said with a grin.

“Wait, what?!” both angels cried out in surprise.

“It’s true,” Sonic explained, “they don’t look like it for now, but they’ve surprised us when they took on their own Goddess forms.”

“I f we’re kinda done with the intros,” Raph spoke, “we should probably focus on finding out where the witch took those kids and that emerald.”

“You mean that green-skinned hag that we saw flying with those… flying monkeys?” Pit asked.

“Yeah!” Rainbow Dash explained, “You saw them?”

“We spotted them as we arrived here,” Dark Pit explained, “they were heading out into the dark forest, which we’re here in the outskirts of it.”

“D-d-d-dark forest??” Fluttershy asked, feeling a little scared.

“Seems like it.” Sonic said, before looking to Fluttershy, “Don’t worry, Fluttershy, I understand if you’re scared, it’s okay to be scared, just remember to do this the Crusaders, Roo, Piglet and Lumpy too.”

Fluttershy still felt a little nervous, but then nodded a little as she said, “Alright, I’ll do it.”

“Okay, angel boys,” Sonic said to the look-a-like duo, “Lead the way.”

So Pit and his double lead them to where they saw the Wicked Witch take their friends.

A minute later, as they walked into the dark forest, Mario spoke.

“So,” Mario asked, “how did you and your double get here?”

“Well,” said Pit, “it’s kinda like this…”


Skyworld, Kid Icarus universe: Several Hours ago

In her palace, Lady Palutena was looking concerned at the moment.

What would have been a nice quiet morning today had suddenly ended as the Goddess of Skyworld sensed an unknown disturbance in the world.

Just then, the magic fountain nearby where she was lit up, and the image of Viridi appeared from it.

“I’m glad you’ve received my message.” Palutena said, as she looked to the Goddess of Nature.

“There better be a good reason,” Viridi said in a small huff, “I was busy checking into my nature squads.”

“I’ve called you here, because I have sensed an unknown disturbance here,” the Goddess of Light explained, “have you felt it too?”

“Well, yeah,” Viridi said, a little confused (with a tiny bit of concern), “though I just shook it off, thinking it was like a breeze in the wind.”

“I’m fear it something far more than that,” Palutena said, “there is something amidst within the reaches of Space and Time. One that could be originated from somewhere else… probably even another dimension.”

“Another dimension? You mean something like when you, Pit and Pittoo were comepeting in that fighting stuff with those other worlders?” Vidiri asked.

“Of course,” Palutena nodded, “in order to find out more on what’s happening, we’ll need to send our best flyers to investigate these anomalies, wouldn’t you agree?”

“Oh, you bet,” Viridi exclaimed, “I’ll sort out Pittoo to have him work with Pit, it would be nice to have them try and get along working together again since that fiasco with Hades.”

“Very well,” Palutena said, as she left for Pit, while Viridi went to get Pit’s double, “I am sure that Pit would be getting ready for this mission right about now.”


Cut to Palutena, now in Pit’s room, only to see the young angel snoring on his beanbag chair, holding his 3DS in his hand, a game of Pokemon playing on both screens.

The Goddess huffed a small sigh, before looking to the readers, “And you people wonder why I’m “cruel” to him…”

Letting out a small, deep breath, the Goddess of Light called out to Pit, quite loudly, “GOOD MORNING, PIT!!”

That got Pit up with a startle.

“Gah! Pikachu! Use Volt Tackle!!” he cried out, until he realized who was standing in front of him.

“Oh, uh, ‘ahem’ good morning,” Pit said, giving away a small yawn, “ready for duty, Lady Palutena.”

“I believe you… which is what I WOULD say if didn’t have bed hair.” Palutena said with a small chuckle.

“Ohh, man…” Pit said, as he sorted out his hair, “Busted.”

“Oh, it’s alright, Pit,” Palutena said, “I suppose I’ll let that go for… as usual, sometimes.”

“Heh, heh,” Pit nervously chuckled, until he asked, “Sooo…. What is it, that you called for me this early.”

“Wash up first, Pit, then Viridi and I will explain.” Palutena stated as she left, with Pit wondering what the problem was that also involved the Goddess of Nature.


Once Pit was all done getting ready, he was brought to Palutena, as well as seeing Viridi and his double through the magic water fountain for communication.

“So, Lady Palutena… what seems to be problem?” Pit asked.

“Pit… there is something amidst that is causing a strange anomaly around this world.” Palutena explained.

“An anomaly?” Pit asked, a bit stunned, “Like something tampering between time and space?”

“That’s right,” said Palutena, “and right now, I’ve just sensed several small rifts that seem to appear and disappear for small periods of time.”

“And I’m guessing you going to send me to investigate and find out what’s happening, right?” Pit said, with determination.

“That’s right,” Viridi spoke up, getting Pit’s attention, “and I’ll be sending my proud new recruit to assist you on your journey.”

“You mean Dark Pit?” Pit asked.

“That’s right, he’ll be there shortly to meet up with you,” Viridi then said, eyeing him with a grin, “so you too better get along and work on this situation together, got it?”

“Sure thing…” Pit said, a little nervous.

“And not to worry, Pit,” Palutena spoke up, “like in the past, Viridi and I will be there to guide you.”

“Right!” Pit said, bringing out his gear as he headed out of the temple.

“Good luck, Pit!” Palutena called out to him, as he jumped out of the temple, flying to his destination.

“Woo!” Pit cried with excitement, “It’s great to be flying with my wings!”

He then sweat dropped a little as he said, “With, uh, with your help, of course, Lady Palutena.”

“That’s right,” Palutena said with a grin, as she and Pit communicated through the telepathy guidance, “and don’t you forget it.”

“If you’re done enjoying your flight,” Dark Pit then spoke up through to Pit, “Viridi has just told me that there is a rift that has opened up nearby.”

“Alright, on my way, Pittoo,” Pit said as he soared, “then lead the way.”

“Alright,” Dark Pit said, only to mumble, “I wish you guys quite calling me Pittoo…”


Oz, Dark Forest: Present Day

“We then managed to find the rift and traveled through it, and that was when we spotted the Witch flying off and saw you guys snoozing in those poppies.” Pit said as he was near finished explaining, “Luckily, Palutena noticed that those flowers were poisonous, giving out a sleepy effect, so we managed to get you out and that pretty much brings us up to date.”

“I must say, that’s quite interesting,” Twilight said with fascination, before turning to Pooh and Peashy, “I’m guessing that’s why Peashy acted protestive when the trek through the poppies was suggested.”

“Uh-huh!” Peashy nodded in agreement, “Poppies bad!”

“Anyhow, since you’re here, you two,” Mario spoke, “would you help us in finding the witch, as what we said, she captured the little friends of ours that we mentioned.”

“The witch mentioned something about a castle,” Astrid suggested, “I bet that’s where they are.”

“And since we’re heading in the direction the Witch went, we’ll be able to save those kiddos and get back the Chaos Emerald from the witch too.” Sonic said.

As he said, Twilight looked to Sonic.

“Sonic,” she said, “you said something about that these ‘Chaos Emeralds’ don’t do the chaos that me and my friends told you about, remember?”

“That’s right.” Sonic nodded.

“Then, since you were going to explain, I must asked,” Twilight said, “why are they called ‘Chaos Emeralds’?”

Sonic looked to Twilight, “Well, you see-”

It was then that a wolf’s howl cut in, interrupting Sonic’s explanation.

“What was that?” Pit asked.

“Sound’s like a wolf not far from here.” Knuckles stated.

Suddenly, a cry came out to their attention.

“HELP!! HELP!!”

“Now that sound’s like someone’s in trouble!” Leo said, as he pointed to where scream came from, “Let’s move!”

As the group reached where the cry came from, they saw, to their surprise, a pack of wolves, but the oddest thing that the gang (with the exception of the Mane 6) noticed, was that they were made of wood.

“Timberwolves!” Applejack exclaimed.

“No offence, Dude, but the naming thing is kinda my thing.” Mikey stated.

“No, that’s their actual name where we’re from!” Rainbow Dash said.

Mikey then a little bit understood what they said, with an ‘Oh.’

He then looked back as he grinned a little, “I kinda see it,” he said, “Since they’re wolves made of timberwood, so-”

“Don’t worry, Mikey,” Raph cut in, “we get it.”

Soon, another cry for help caught everyone’s attention as they looked to the tree that the Timberwolves were surrounding.

Up in the tree, were group of terrified animals, who almost look similar to Pooh and his friends, only different, for there was a shaggy dog that looked like a bad hair day on legs (if it did had any, duo to the legs unseen) with a big black nose, the other was a snail wearing a straw hat and scarf, a cow with a blue, sunny hat and a rabbit, who seemed to be a little droopy at the moment.

But the fifth member trapped in the tree, the others instantly recognized, was a familiar munchkin trying to stay up from the wolves, but struggling as he might fall.

“Hey, we know that guy!” Hiccup spoke up, “That’s Marvin!”

“But who the heck are those guys?” Shade asked, referring to the other animals in the trees.

“I say fight first, ask questions later!” Knuckles said, as he, Sonic, Shadow and the turtles charged in.

The pack saw the incoming enemies, and the first few charged at them.

As both sides charged at each other, Shadow was the first to send out the first shot, taking off the head of one of the wild wooden creatures, while Leo and Raph tried breaking them down from the legs.

“Head’s up!” cried Dark Pit, as he and Pit jumped in and joined the fight.

Sonic then did a spin dash, causing one of the wolves to break instantly.

“Man,” he said, “these guys seem easy to beat as the Badniks.”

But then, as they were almost done, even when the next wave of wolves charged in, the previous wolves that were taken down reassembled themselves.

“Ok,” Sonic spoke up, seeing one of the wolves reassemble itself after he knocked it down, “I am most certain the Badniks never did that.”

“They must be using some kind of spell to fix them back up like nothing happened!” Pit exclaimed.

“Don’t worry,” Palutena said, communicating to Pit, “I’m sure you’ll defeat them as long as you and Dark Pit ‘stick’ together!”

“Are you seriously making jokes right now?!” Pit exclaimed, leaving confused looks to Mikey and Donnie (who were fighting next to him), wondering who that was speaking to Pit, and whom he was talking to.

Pit then spotted a small, rocky hill, which had a big amount of boulders on the top, getting an idea, he rushed to the top of the hill, picked a branch off a nearby tree and pressed the branch down, causing the boulders to tumble down.

“Incoming!” he called out to the others, as the group saw what he did and got out of the way, as the boulders struck the Timberwolves down, breaking them to pieces.

“And that’s a strike for Team Skyworld!” Pit said with a grin.

But his brilliant glory was short lived, as an apple hit him on the back of the head… hard.

“Ow! What the-?” Pit cried, looking to see who hit him.

“What’s the big idea, bub?” the rude question came to a surprise to Pit, as what he saw was a grumpy tree shaking his wooden fist at him, and started throwing apples and other loose branches at him.

“Get outahere, Feathers!” the tree grumbled, causing Pit to run off back to his friends.

“Sheesh, that guy’s such a sap.” Dark Pit said as Pit returned, forming a grin.

“Seriously, Pittoo?” Pit said, “While it’s good that you have a bit of humor, that joke’s terrible!”

Meanwhile, the others reached the tree where the others were.

“It’s okay, you lot,” Leo called out, “you can come down now!”

“Really?” the shaggy dog asked.

“If they say it’s alright, then I believe them.” Marvin said, as he started to come down the tree.

“It’s so good to see again, friends,” Marvin said, happy to see them, “I didn’t expect to see you lot here in the woods.”

“You too, Marvin.” Knuckles said with a smile.

The other animals followed the Munchkin down, as the group was all together again.

“Thanks so much!” the dog said in relief, “Usually, it’s dogs that go after sticks, not the other way around.”

“Your welcome on the saving your fur thing,” Sonic said as he looked to the four newcomers, “who are you, anyways?”

“Well, darling,” the cow said, graciously, as she introduced herself, the dog, snail and rabbit respectfully, “I’m Ermintrude, and these are my friends, Dougal the Dog, dear Brian the Snail and our droopy Rabbit here is Dylan.”

“Hi!” Dougal said.

“Nice to meet you.” Brian replied.

“Groovy, man.” Said Dylan, giving a peace sign with his fingures.

“Nice to meet you all, too.” Pit said, before turning to the Munchkin.

“Is he a friend of yours?” Pit asked.

“Indeed,” Gandalf said, as he introduced him, “this is Marvin the Munchkin, for it is he who set us on our journey, only for us to encounter the wicked witch.”

“Did you say you saw the Wicked Witch of the West?” Marvin said, looking a little concerned.

“That’s right,” Twilight said, “and she has taken some of our friends, possibly to her castle around here.”

“Hold up,” Rainbow Dash said, “you know that green skinned creep?”

“Indeed,” Marvin said as he explained, “the Wicked Witch is a terrible and malicious being who resides here in the dark woods of Oz. With her terrible flying monkeys and her loyal Winkie soldiers, she would not rest until Oz is under her rule.”

“And that doesn’t sound good,” Sonic spoke up, “you see, she also took with her a powerful gem that’s from… well… my ‘star’, and that if she were use it, I guaranty that no good would come from it.”

“I see…” Marvin said, concerned at what he heard.

“So right now, we need to find a way into-” Leo could muster, before smelling something fowl, feeling a little disgusted, “Ugh! Mikey was that you?!”

Mikey sniffed himself for a second, and then looked to his brother as he said, “It wasn’t me! I swear it!”

As she sniffed the smell, Applejack’s eyes widened in realization, “Uh oh!” she welped.

“What’s wrong?” Sonic asked, as the Apple pony turned back to where the timberwolf rubble was… only the rubble was starting to shake and glow a green color.

“Ah get the feeling that we’re about to get BIG trouble!!” Applejack replied, as the others looked to her direction.

As they looked, they were shocked as the bits and pieces of the timberwolves started to float up, even collecting pieces of wood and rock from everywhere, until they all reassembled into what looked like a giant version of a timberwolf!

“Oh, come on!” Raph cried out, as the giant Timberwolf king roared at them, causing the group to scatter as it chased after them.

It then caught eyes on Fluttershy, who was scared stiff, and sensing her fear, it charged at her!

“Fluttershy, look out!!” cried Twilight.

Before the beast could strike, however, something red and yellow speed up and grabbed hold of Fluttershy, and as it stopped, it revealed to be a young speedster, who had now just put Fluttershy, who was stunned to see him, down.

“You okay, little pony?” Kid Flash asked, resulting Fluttershy to be speechless, but nodding in response.

“Woah,” Pit said in surprise, “who’s that?”

Batman, hearing Pit, looked as he then recognized the young speedster.

“Wally?!” he called out.

Kid Flash looked and spotted Batman as he then said, “Glad to see me, Batman?”

The Timberwolf king noticed where it’s prey went, and was about to swipe Kid Flash, until something sticky roped around it’s arm, stopping it in it’s tracks.

The big wolf and the heroes looked to see Spider-Man, using his web strings to keep hold of the wolf from making a slice.

“Sorry, you big, bad wolf,” Spider-Man said, struggling, “but eating up little horses is so off the menu!”

The Timberwolf king snarled as it gained the upper hand and swung Spider-Man into the air, before wanting to eat the wall crawler in one gulp.

Luckily, Twilight saw what was about to happen, and used her magic to rescue him, teleporting him away from the wolf’s teeth and next her and her friends.

“Huh, thanks, miss winged unicorn.” Spider-Man said in a kind, calm matter, as Sonic came up to him next to Twilight.

“Uh… you aren’t weird out by her and me?” the blue speedster said.

“Nah, I’m good,” said Spider-Man, “besides, I’ve seen a talking pig version of me, so that’s cool.”

That comment really baffled the two.

Just then, a shout came from behind the Timberwolf king, crying out, “Yipee ki yay!”

Landing on the back of the wolf, Deadpool was saddled and holding on tight to the wooden beast, as the Timberwolf king, having spotted him, tried shaking him off.

“This is much more fun than since that dino rodeo in the Savage Lands!” Deadpool cried in happiness.

As the Merc with the Mouth was enjoying himself, the others had to clear the way as the Timberwolf king tried to get rid of him, until two girls pop, two which Batman instantly recognized.

The first was flying and shot a laser vision with her eyes, and the other send a magical wave from her hands, which in contact, struck the legs of the beast, causing it to tumble over and crash into pieces again.

Deadpool, having jumped out of the way, did a simple somersault and made the perfect landing.

“Ta-daa!” he cried, “Just like in rehersal!”

“Wow,” Sonic said, as he approached the gathering foursome, “that was kinda cool.”

Everyone gathered around as they looked to the new group that showed up.

“Take that you wild wooden splinter,” Deadpool called out to the remains, “may you rest in pieces!”

“Ugh, enough with these wood jokes.” Raph groaned.

“But still, we should at least thank you,” Leo spoke, “you really helped us out there.”

“Anytime.” Kid Flash said with thumbs up.

Supergirl then looked to see the dark knight as she floated down towards him and his team.

“Great to see you again, Batman. I hope those wooden beasts we were after weren’t too much trouble.” Supergirl said with a smile.

“Yeah,” Jinx spoke up, “when you and Robin disappeared during that heist, we were trying to figure out where you ended up.”

“Though we didn’t expect you to be with some… odd talking animals… some teens, a wizard and… a dragon?” Supergirl said, pointing to the odd company that Batman was with.

“There don’t look like much,” Batman explained, “but this lot are capable of saving their homes as we do ours.”

“Wow, that’s nice… coming from a bit of a brooder.” Raph said with a smirk.

“So, who are you dudes, anyway?” Mikey asked.

“Name’s Kid Flash,” Kid Flash introduced himself, showing off his speed a little, “fastest boy alive.”

“Hmm, really,” Sonic said with a smirk, “well, you aren’t the only one!”

He then proved that as he then did some speeding tricks himself.

“Never mind my boyfriend,” Jinx said, as she stepped in, “my name’s Jinx, by the way.”

“When you say Jinx, as in you do bad luck and stuff like that?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“Just because I have powers that do Bad Luck, doesn’t mean I’m a bad guy.” Jinx explained, remembering about what Kid Flash said to her during their first encounter.

“I like to thank you again for saving my bacon earlier,” Spider-Man said, as he looked to Twilight before introducing himself, “the name’s Peter Parker, AKA, your friendly neighborhood, Spider-Man.”

Supergirl then stepped up as she introduced herself, “It’s great seeing you guys, any friends of Batman are friends of mine, my name is Kara, but you can call me Supergirl.”

“And I have guess you tracked us down here.” Batman stated, knowing that Supergirl would have the usual powers as her cousin, Superman, along with Superboy, would have.

“You bet, this chick with the cloak showed us where to go!” Deadpool jumped into the conversation, “anyways, I’m Deadpool! Rhythms with too cool, no school, ain’t no fool and I’m best there is at what I do-ool!” the last statement, he got a eye mask similar to that of Wolverine’s.

He then gave out a business card to Shadow as he stated, “I’m available for missions, black ops, assassinations and birthday parties! Remember to call me!”

As Shadow discarded the card, Sonic looked to the Merc with the Mouth as he asked Spider-Man, “Is he a friend of yours or…?”

“Actuallly, Sonic,” Deadpool said as he cut in, getting out a script book, “according to my script to the Marvel Comics series, my job role is being an anti-hero who’s job is to be a cool, butt-kicking action dude who loves money, ladies, action, money, pizza, ladies, money, bullets, swords, money…”

“Didn’t you already say money once?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“Yeah, money means a lot to me,” Deadpool said, as he started to draw his arm around Supergirl, “especially the ladies, like cutie Kara here is my-”

“Have your arm around me or call me your angel, and you’ll kicked to the far ends of this world.” Supergirl said, in a threatening tone, while keeping the grin on her face.

“Good acquaintance!” Deadpool said in what looked like a nervous tone, moving his arm away from the Girl of Steel.

“Okay,” Pit said, “but how did you five ended up here?”

“And why were y’all after them Timberwolves?” Applejack added.

“Oh that’s simple,” Pinkie said as she popped up with a script book of her own, “how they got here can be a little bit explained from the previous chapter, “Avenging Justice”, which featured their friends from both Marvel and DC, and-”

“Waitwaitwaitwaitwait!” Deadpool cut in, “Did you just break the 4th wall too?!”

“Well duh!” Pinkie said with a smile, “It’s part of my job description like yours, and Neptune and her friends, even Pit and his friends, too! It does seem weird to everypony, but the fans do love how I do that.”

“Say no more, cute pink horse,” Deadpool said, “on the count of three, say what your fav food is.”

“1, 2, 3…”

“Chimichangas/Cherrychangas!!” both of them shouted their favourite food.

“…The heck’s a Cherrychanga?!” Deadpool asked Pinkie.

“Only the most delicious and most tastiest thing you’ve ever tasted!” Pinkie said, as she then slapped Deadpool with a cherrychunga on the face.

After a small taste, Deadpool was then stunned, “It’s so amazing…”

“Does that mean we’re friends, now?” Pinkie asked, as Deadpool cleaned the stuff off his face.

“Uh, yeah we’re gonna be friends!” Deadpool said, giving her a side hug, as he said, “I tell you we’re gonna have so much fun like we did in that-”

“Death Battle episode?!” Pinkie Pie asked excitedly.

“You saw that episode too?!” Deadpool said, also gleefully.

As the two shared notes, the others looked to them with utter confusion, then back to each other.

“Tell me that this guy is not completely weird as Pinkie Pie…” Rainbow asked, a little worried.

“Yep,” Spider-Man replied, “he most is…”

“Great…” Rainbow groaned, “this is gonna be a long time…”

After getting the two new buddies back on track, Sonic explained a bit to their new allies about what has happened, with Batman explaining to those from his world about what happened with him and Robin after they vanished from Gotham.

“So you’re saying is that Robin and the others are in trouble?” Supergirl asked, taking most of what was said in.

“That’s right,” Sonic replied, “so the only way to find out where they are, is to try and find the keystones that had scattered from the gateway.”

“And for some reason,” Shadow then added, “one of the Chaos Emeralds have wound up here and is under the Witch’s possession, along with the kids that have been captured by her.”

“And you mentioned something about these rifts, right?” Dougal asked.

“Indeed, dear Dougal.” Owl answered.

“Well, one of those rifts that you talked about popped up back in our village, and Florence was sucked right into it,” Dougal explained, “we followed, but then ended up here instead.”

“Another reason why we have to get the keystones.” Knuckles stated.

“For now though, our priority is to find the witch and our friends.” Shade said as she then turned to Marvin, “Do you know where the Witch’s castle is?”

“Of course, my dear,” Marvin said, as he pointed south, “that way would be where the witch resides at.”

“Then maybe you can come with us and help show us the way there.” Donnie suggested.

Hearing that, however, Marvin got a little scared, “Me?! Head to the Wicked Witch’s castle?! I’m sorry, I just can’t!”

As he then zoomed out to reach the haunted wood’s exit, he cried out, “I’m sorry! I may not be very brave as you lot, but I’m not crazy!!”

“Should we go after them?” Raph asked, only for Twilight to respond with a shaking of her head.

“Let him go.” She replied, “It’s alright for him to make his decision.”

“So what now?” Mikey asked.

“As Marvin pointed out,” Sonic said, pointing in the direction Marvin gave him before he left, “we head that way to the castle, c’mon!”

As the group headed in that direction, Kanga looked a little worried, “I just hope Roo and the other dears are alright… being held by that terrible person.”

“Don’t worry, miss Kanga,” Rainbow Dash explained to her, “I’m sure that with Scootaloo and the others, they’ll be alright until we get there.”


Castle of the Wicked Witch: Present Day

While Rainbow was a little right about the young captives being all right as long as they were together, unaware to her, that the Witch was observing them from her chambers, as she, her monkeys and the prisoners (who were trapped in cages) watched through her crystal ball.

“So they think that they’ll try to rescue you pretties as soon as they get here, do they?” the Witch snickered as she looked to her captive kids.

“Well yeah,” Sweetie Belle said, “and they’re not afraid of a mean witch like you!”

“How sweet…” the witch grinned, as she then said, “well, they’ve got another thing coming.”

She then looked to the emerald that she swiped from the party as she thought to herself, “So, the blue hedgehog said something about this… ‘Chaos Emerald’, being a powerful gem… if I could learn to harness this power, then I would have the power to rule Oz!”

“That emerald doesn’t belong to you!!” Lumpy stated, gaining the Witch’s attention.

“Oh it will, my trumpity trunk child,” the witch gleaned with a sneering grin, “just as you will be when your little rescue fall into my grasp.”

At the moment, as she spoke, one of the monkeys was busy doing some tidying up, only to spill a bucket of water on the floor, which caught the witch’s attention.

Seeing this, the witch panicked as she stepped back from the spilled water, though a small bit touched the tip of her feet, setting off a small sizzle as she then stepped back in the small pain before snarling to the nervous monkey minion.

“You clumsy brat!” she barked, “I told you to never clean in my presence! Is that clear?!”

The monkey nervously nodded, as it picked up the bucket and the mop, and hovered out the window.

Seeing this, Roo got into some thought, until the witch spoke up.

“For now my lovelies,” she said, regaining her control on her anger, “I must get ready to greet our guests. Stay comfortable, my pretties, because you’ll be staying here for the rest of your miserable lives!”

As soon as she left, the young group looked to each other with a bit of worry.

“So what are we gonna do?” Piglet said, “If Pooh and the others do get in, they could fall into a trap!”

“We have to do something.” Scootaloo perked up, “Rainbow Dash would find a way to stop the witch!”

“There may be a way…” Roo spoke up, getting the others attention.

“Did you see how she reacted from that spilled water?” he asked, in which the others noticed what he meant.

“Yeah,” Apple Bloom said, “she seemed pretty scared of the water as Winona would be for her bath.”

“There maybe something about the water that the witch doesn’t like about it.” Piglet suggested.

“There must be a way to use that against her…” Roo said, as he looked to the others, “and I think that could help us help the others beat her.”


Outside the Witch’s Castle: Present Day

So the group arrived outside the castle of the Wicked Witch of the West.

As they looked, they saw the routine changing of the Winkie Guards, as they did their known chant.

“Oeo-oeo-oeo-oeo…” the chant went, as the winkies marched around the courtyard of the castle.

“Man, never seen so many guards here.” Sonic said, as he looked.

“Are you sure we going to do this?” Fluttershy asked, a little nervous, “What with those scary flying monkeys and the witch inside?”

“We have to, Fluttershy,” Applejack said, “Just think of how Apple Bloom and her friends are feeling right now, they’d be worried to the bone.”

“Alright,” said Sonic, “I’ve got an idea.”

“That’s good.” Fluttershy said.

Sonic then turned to her as he said, “And you’re going to be part of it with me.”

“That’s goo-WHAT?!” Fluttershy said, as she suddenly looked worried.

“Don’t worry, you’ll be fine,” Sonic stated, “and I’ll be there with you, so don’t you worry.”

Fluttershy had a small thought on that, until she perked up.

“Alright, I’ll do it,” Fluttershy said, with confidence, “I’ll go in with you to save those dear little ones. Wicked Witch or no Wicked Witch, guards or no guards, I’ll take them all down!”

“That’s it, Fluttershy!” Rainbow said, proudly.

“Most of us may not come out alive, but we’re going in!” said Fluttershy, “There’s one thing I want you guys to do.”

“What’s that?” Knuckles asked.

Fluttershy’s confidence instantly shrank as she said with worry, “Talk me out of it.”

As she started to tip-toe away, Rainbow Dash stopped her in her tracks by grabbing hold of her tail, “Oh no, you don’t!”

A minute after getting Fluttershy under control, Sonic explained his plan.

“Okay, listen up,” he said, “We need to get inside the castle without alerting any of the guards. Fluttershy and me can try sneak in while one of you try and distract them.”

“There’s no time for that!” Shadow said, as he started heading off, “If the witch does find a way to harness the power of the emerald, then this world would be in serious danger because of us.”

“Wait!” Twilight called out, “Shadow, we need a plan of attack!”

“I have a plan – attack.” Shadow said, as he charged in.

“My kinda plan!” Deadpool said, as he raced after him, crying out, “Hey, blacky, wait up! I want in on your plan too!”

Unfortunately, for the team, the guards head Deadpool’s shout, causing them to stand by for attack as they saw him and Shadow coming at them.

As they saw the two starting the fight, the rest soon went after them.

“Doesn’t your pal ever stay put and be part of the plan?” Twilight asked Spider-Man.

“Sadly, he’s not quite my buddy,” Spider-Man confesed, “he just like to do his take down first, get paid next and ask question later… if there are any questions.”

Soon, several more of the Winkie guards arrived to fight back the intruders, but Sonic’s team were able to fight back, such as Gandalf was able to use his magic to send most of them flying backwards, while Sonic and Shadow did their spin attacks to knock them down, aided by Amy’s Piko Piko hammer.

Hiccup and Astrid, using their weapons, especially from all their past training, had the upper on thaking the guards down, while Toothless used both his wings and plasma blasts as an advantage.

Twilight and her friends were able to take them down with their skills, while the heroes from both DC and Marvel universe had it in the bag. Even the Goddesses were putting up a fight as they took on the guards.

Those of the group who didn’t fight, were under the protection of Pit and his dark double.

“This is ridiculous,” Dark Pit grumbled, “we should be there helping them out, not babysitting some toy like animals!”

“I know,” Pit said, “but it’s not nice to speak about them, it’s not their fault that neither of them can fight, so we have to do what we can to help them.”

“Actually,” Dylan spoke up, getting both angels attention, “I’ve been known for a few martial arts basics, like Kung Fu, Karate, Judo, Anything-You-Can-Do… and Tai-chi.”

“Ooh, cool!” said an amazed Pit, “Does it come with egg fried rice?”

“Focus, Pit.” Dark Pit said, as he turned back to Dylan, “Can you help beat those creeps up?”

“Only in self-defense.” Dylan said, as he then got up to one of the guards, giving him a karate kick, knocking him out.

“Wow, so cool!” an even more amazed Pit said, as he saw Dylan taking part in the fight with his martial art skills.

“You’re right, Pit,” Palutena said, “I’ve never seen a rabbit do such great moves before…”

“Just wait until you’ve seen the moves I can do on the dancefloor… or in the bedroom.” Deadpool said to Palutena as he… wait, what?!

“Wait?! You can hear Lady Palutena?!” Pit asked, surpising him, Dark Pit and their two Goddesses.

“Well, duh,” Deadpool said, “you’re not the only guy who has voices in his head!”

(Aw, that’s so nice of ya to say that!)

(I suppose we’ll take that as a compliment.)

“Hang on,” Dark Pit butted in, “were you just… trying to seductively flirt on Palutena?”

“That… is just wrong… also creepy…” Pit said, a little uneasy.

“Dudes,” Mikey spoke up, getting their attention, “if you guys are done with the talking to… whoever it is you guys are talking to, we gotta fight to-whoa!”

Mikey was struck, mid-sentence, as one of the flying monkeys came to help, kicking him in the face and knocked him down.

But as he landed to the ground, Mikey’s wristband, having hitten the ground, suddenly went ‘Bleep-bloop’ as it appeared to activate.


Vorton

Back on the mysterious planet, the vehicle that Mikey had found earlier suddenly came to life, and sensing it was needed, activated the prtal from it’s controls, before charging straight through it.


Outside the Witch’s Castle: Land of Oz

As several more guards came into fight, the group was just about near to being cornered by them.

Suddenly, a small rift opened up, and the vehicle rolled out of the portal and caught them enemy by surprise.

Once the kart had Parallel Parked, the others were surpised to see their unexpected help.

“Dude!” Mikey cried out with excitement, as he approached the kart, “I told you guys that this kart would be awesome!”

“I’ve never seen a strange mechanical stallion like this before.” Said Gandalf.

“It’s actually called a car, or a kart, either way,” Donnie explained, “how did it get here anyway?!”

Hiccup walked up to Mikey, and observed the wristband that he was wearing, as he then said; “I think that this device is what brought it here in the first place.”

“Like a remote control?” Sonic asked.

“Probably so.” Donnie suggested.

“Dude, that is so cool!” Mikey said with excitement, until the coming guards brought everyone’s attention back.

“Well, guess for now, since we’ve got it, we can use it!” Sonic stated, readying himself for battle.

“Alright!” said Mikey, as he got into the buggy then turned to Gandalf, “Care to step in, wizard man?”

Gandalf did just that, then Mikey switched on the steering, accelerating the car to the guards, who, at seeing the kart coming towards them, got startled and ran back into the castle, the duo chasing them inside.

“Give them a taste of your zappy stick!” Mikey suggested to the wizard.

Gandalf huffed as he replied; “It’s called a staff!” before using his staff to fire several bolts of magic on most of the retreating Winkie guards.

“Quite an interesting contraption!” Hiccup stated, as he and the others were catching up with the two in the kart.

“Well, much like our ‘welcome committee’, you haven’t seen a vehicle like that before.” Sonic said.

Once inside, as soon as they reached the main hallway, Mikey stopped the kart, seeing as there were no more guards to chase off.

As soon as the others arrived, Astrid looked to Gandalf as she asked, “You okay, Gandalf?”

“How was your first time in a car?” Raph added with a grin.

“Quite extraordinary,” Gandalf stated, “I think this contraption could almost give Shadowfax a run for his money.”

“While this is great and all,” Dark Pit stepped in, “we need to find the witch, get that emerald back and save those kids!”

It was then that the group heard a cackle of laughter, as they looked up to see the Wicked Witch, giving out a sneering grin as she looked down to them like they were ants.

“So, I see you managed to show yourselves the way in,” she said, in that sly, cunning voice that most witchs would use in their schemes, “but you are far too late!”

She then held up the Chaos Emerald as she said, “I have been studying the magic of this gem, and with it, no one, not even my goodie-two shoes sister can stand in the way of my power!”

With lots of focus, the witch watched as the emerald glowed, and sparks of purple lightning came from it, forming around her arms.

“That… is not good.” Applejack stated, wide-eyed as her friends.

The witch then turned back to the heroes as she said, “What better way to test this might than to you fools, but don’t worry about the little pretties, they will be perfectly safe for now… until they are dealt with, the same way as I will to you!”

That said, the witch fired a huge bolt of purple electricity at the heroes, until a bright light zoomed in and blocked the lightning strike, causing a bright flash around the castle hall as both sides of heroes and villains shielded their eyes for the moment.

As the flash faded, the two sides looked to what… or who it was.

In between them, was a beautiful woman with blonde hair, wearing a lovely blue dress and a silver crown, next to her was a plushy like star with cute eyes, as they stood to look to their allies.

“Whoa! Neat-o!” Neptune and most of digital Goddesses responded.

“Princess Rosalina?!” Sonic, Mario, Luigi, Pit, Dark Pit and Palutena (through telepathy) exclaimed in surprise, as they last met the princess of the galaxy since their smash battle adventures.

“Hello, my friends,” Princess Rosalina said, “it has been a while.”

The Luma that was by her side squeaked as a way of saying hello, before the moment was a little broken as the Wicked Witch looked in a mix of shock, confusion and anger.

“ANOTHER good witch?!” she cried, “Curses! CURSES!!”

Author's Note:

Here we go, folks! More help has arrived, and the team’s adventure in Oz will end next chapter!

Plus, what had happened to Tails, Spike and the others who are captured, next time!

But for now… Chapter notes time!

So yeah, I had a small idea of having the events of the Super Smash Bros game for 3DS and Wii U to have happened before the events of this fanfic, such as Sonic and the Mario Bros knowing Pit, Dark Pit, Palutena and Princess Rosalina

During the thoughts of the start of the game, I was originally going to have the team wake up to see Rosalina be there after she helped them out of the poppies, but I then decided to change that to have her appear to help the team at the Witch’s castle instead, with the rescue done by Pit and Dark Pit (AKA Pittoo)

Two quotes from Lego Dimenions were used, the first being Gandalf’s reaction when he gets into the kart is based of that when he gets into the batmobile

The second was from when, in the game the Wicked Witch interacts with Wonder Woman, believing her to be another good witch

Another head's up would be that I've just got myself a job! While it may take over a bit of time on working on this fanfic and the others, but do not worry, I'll be able to get to them when there's a chance, so fear not!