• Published 8th Feb 2016
  • 2,229 Views, 74 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship is Overpowered (Season 5) - Shadowmane PX-41



Join Twilight Sparkle and her friends as they easily defeat every challenge thrown at them with their awesome friendship powers.

  • ...
17
 74
 2,229

S05E08 The Lost Treasure of Griffonstone

Rainbow Dash looked down into the Abyssmal Abyss, the strong winds acting as a barricade to prevent pegasi from flying down, but she wasn't about to let a windstorm prevent her from recovering the Idol of Boreas.

She smirked and flew high into the skies before reaching required altitude, closing up her wings, and plummetting down towards the ground. She picked up speed and performed her trademark Sonic Rainboom, blasting the winds away long enough for her to swoop down and get the idol with ease before the winds came back to snare her.

"I am so awesome," she said to herself before heading back to Griffonstone to deliver the idol.


Meanwhile, Pinkie Pie had managed to serenade the Griffons into becoming much more generous. Together, they were all sharing their wealth and shaking claws with each other.

"Wow, Pinkie. I dunno how you do it, but you've definitely changed Griffonstone for the better," said Gilda, who was still watching in awe.

"It's called friendship, Gilda. And if you'd like, I'm willing to bury the hatchet and make you and the rest of the griffins my friends." Pinkie held out her hoof.

"Sure thing, Pinkie," Gilda's smile widened as she took the pink mare's hoof.


Meanwhile, Gummy had baked the largest cake ever conceived by an alligator. He took a bite to celebrate his hard work before walking off.