• Published 26th Jan 2016
  • 11,594 Views, 207 Comments

Equestria Girls Holiday Special: Wrath of the Krampus - EquineAvenger



Everyone has been very naughty. Now they have attracted HIM to their home. CHS must now prepare for some Yuletide fear.

  • ...
21
 207
 11,594

Go Scream It on the Mountain

In a snowy field somewhere, Krampus and his minions had made camp. All the students of Canterlot High had been captured and put in cages. Dark elves and other holiday themed creatures tormented the prisoners by poking them with pointy birch sticks, banging against the bars, and sadistically laughing at them. Many students trembled, cried, and begged to be released but all this did was make the monsters laugh even more.

An athlete named Teddy was on his knees and holding his hands over his mouth. He made painful groans as blood dripped through his fingers. “THEY TOOK MY TWO FRONT TEETH!” he screamed in agony, which caused the elves to burst in hysterical and sadistic laughter at his pain.

“Next!” the chief dark elf yelled.

The other elves opened one of the cages. One elf reached in through the doorway, grabbed one of the prisoners, and dragged her outside while the other elves slammed the cage door shut. Both of the girl’s arms were restrained by elves as she was brought before Krampus, who held what looked like some sort of list in his left hand and a long birch rod in his right. She trembled and stared fearfully up at the tall, muscular, and demonic beast who stared back down at her with threatening red eyes. Behind Krampus was a dark and ominous looking locomotive with seven horrific looking prison cars. The first car had a dark green color and had the word ‘Envy’ in big letters on it, the second car had a dark orange color and had the word ‘Gluttony’ on it, the third car was a dark gold color with the word ‘Greed’ labeled on it, the fourth car was dark pink and had the word ‘Lust’ labeled on it, the fifth car was a dark blue and labeled ‘Pride’, the sixth car was dark purple and labeled ‘Sloth’, and the seventh and final car was a dark red color and labeled ‘Anger’. The ‘Anger’ car was the most filled with terrified and pleading students.

Trixie Lulamoon,” Krampus read the girl’s name on his list. “It is time for your judgement!” He knelt down closer to the trembling Trixie and stuck out his long serpent-like tongue and gave her a lick on the cheek. Then he let out a disgusted gag. “You almost made me vomit!”

“Please sir,” Trixie desperately begged. “Trixie has made an error in judgement, but now she’s learned her lesson and she just wants to be good and have a merry Christmas. Please spare me!”

Too late! Neither you or anyone here showed an innocent girl kindness,” Krampus unsympathetically retorted. “So I don’t owe you a kindness either!”

“NOOOOOO!” Trixie screamed as the elves holding her arms forced her to bend forward and get down on her knees. Trixie struggled to break free of their grasp but they were too strong. Two more dark elves came forward. Each one grabbed the back of her winter coat and tore it open exposing her light blue back. Trixie felt the cold winter air run up her bare skin and began shedding fearful tears as she knew what was coming. Krampus then raised his right arm with the birch rod in hand and brought it down hard.

SMACK!

Trixie screamed in pain as Krampus struck her exposed back with his birch stick again and again. The elves and monsters laughed and cheered as their master delivered his ‘justice’ upon the crying teenage girl while the other caged students watched in horror as they all wondered who would be next to get the rod.

After a couple more swats Krampus finally ceased his merciless whipping leaving the broken and weeping Trixie’s back bruised with a few bleeding cuts. Once their master was finished, the two elves restraining the girl dragged her over to the demonic train and took her into the blue car labeled ‘Pride’ were she sat and chained down to one of the passenger seats.

This is only a taste of what’s in store for all of you in the underworld,” Krampus said to the scared prisoners.

“Next!” the chief elf yelled again.

The elves took another student out of one of the cages, this time a rocker named Thunderbass. “No, please, not me!” he screamed as he was dragged over to receive his judgement from Krampus.

While everyone was horrifically watching Thunderbass get his, the Humane Five and the Crusaders were sitting in their cage and staring down at the ground with sad and hopeless expressions on their faces.

“I hope everyone has their train tickets,” a dark elf dressed as a train conductor teased. “We’ve got a lot of passengers for the ‘Anger’ car, a few for the ‘Pride’ car, and you three little runts get to ride in the ‘Envy’ car,” he said pointing to the Crusaders and chuckling. “Hope you all enjoy your trip to the underworld,” he said giving a sinister laugh and leaving the prisoners to wallow in their despair.

Meanwhile, Fluttershy was trying to reason with one of the hell-deer. “You look like a good, strong deer,” she complimented the Hell-deer, but the beast just growled at her. “Do you think you could find it in your heart to give us another chance and help us out?” she asked reaching through the bars of her cage to pet the animal. But the creature snapped at her with its sharp teeth nearly biting her fingers. Fluttershy quickly retracted her hand. She had such a way with animals, yet she was shocked and surprised by how extremely hostile these ones were toward her.

“They don’t take kindly to naughty children,” a dark elf taunted the poor girl.

With her last effort proven useless, Fluttershy joined the rest of her friends in their moping.

“Come on, Rainbow Dash!” said an athlete named Cloudy Kicks.

“Snap out of it, Applejack!” said a techie girl named Scribble Dee.

“This is all our fault,” Scootaloo glumly said.

“Don’t any of you have a plan to get us all out of this?” a drama boy named Indigo Wreath desperately asked.

The five girls looked at the other students with hopelessness in their eyes giving them the answer they needed.

“You mean… You’re giving up?!” a fashionista named Scott Green asked in complete shock.

“You’ve faced demons and sirens, and yet you can’t do anything to stop this thing?!” a confused and scared Octavia asked.

“We’ve already tried, but Krampus is too powerful,” Rainbow sadly replied. “Besides, what difference would it make?”

“Sunset doesn’t want anything to do with us anymore,” Pinkie Pie miserably added.

“But that wasn’t your fault, it was theirs,” Sunflower said pointing at the Crusaders.

“Yeah, they were the ones who started Anon-a-Miss and turned everyone against Sunset Shimmer,” an eco-girl named Paisley said in agreement.

“No, we all chose to believe it was Sunset,” Applejack sadly argued.

“Because of her past it was easier to put the blame on her,” Rarity explained.

“And that wasn’t fair at all,” Fluttershy added.

“Ever since the Fall Formal, Sunset’s lost her high and mighty queen bee status and it felt good to finally feel like we were all better than her now,” Rainbow explained.

“If there’s a prize for being so wrong, I think we just won it,” Pinkie sadly added.

“If there’s anything Anon-a-Miss has taught us, it’s that we are really no better than the old Sunset Shimmer was,” Rarity said with tears welling up in her eyes.

“We are all just as capable of causing trouble and suffering,” Fluttershy said shedding tears.

“The Crusaders may have been the ones who started Anon-a-Miss, but instead of doing the smart thing to fix the problem, we allowed ourselves to stoop down to the old Sunset’s level, maybe even lower,” Applejack sadly concluded.

Everyone stared for a moment taking in what the Humane Five just said. Then it finally hit them all, the realization of what they’ve done and how it had gotten them into this horrible predicament.

“So then we brought all this upon ourselves,” Flash Sentry said losing all hope.

“We’re all doomed!” Bulk Biceps cried in despair.

“Next!” the chief elf yelled.

Two dark elves pulled Rainbow Dash out of her cage and began dragging her over to their master.

“Rainbow Dash!” Scootaloo cried to her big sister figure.

The rainbow-haired athlete was brought before Krampus who looked down at her with disappointing eyes. “Rainbow Dash, it is time for your judgement!” he said to the broken-spirited athlete. He knelt down and licked her cheek with his long tongue. Then he made a gagging noise and spit into the snow. “Why am I not surprised. You taste of arrogance.”

“Do your worst, I deserve it,” Rainbow said accepting her punishment.

At least you have a little humility enough to accept your just fate,” Krampus said a little impressed.

The elves forced Rainbow onto her knees and bend forward. Then they ripped the back of her winter jacket open to expose her light blue skinned back. She braced herself as Krampus raised his birch rod and began swatting her bare back. She struggled not let out any cry of pain. If she was destined to suffer for her sins, then she would take her lumps like a grownup. After awhile, her back was looking pretty bruised with a few little bleeding cuts and a few tears began falling from her eyes and into the snow. Then when Krampus was done, the elves restraining her began dragging the broken and once-proud athlete to the ‘Pride’ car.

“WAIT!” came an unexpected voice. Everyone turned in the direction of the voice to find Sunset Shimmer standing in the snow with a look of determination on her face, with Twilight Sparkle and Spike standing by her side.

“SUNSET!” everyone said in great surprise.

“How did she find us?” Snips asked bewildered.

“I followed a star,” she answered, then turned her attention to Krampus. “Krampus, I have a Christmas wish I would like to ask of you. That is okay, right? You are technically a Santa, correct?”

I am. Although this is unconventional. But considering what you’ve been through, I will accommodate,” Krampus replied. He put down his birch rod and raised his right hand to a small mount of snow. Then the snow began rising and turning to ice. Soon, a huge icy throne appeared. Krampus walked over and sat on the throne he just made.

“Sunset,” Twilight said with a concerned face putting her hand on her friend’s shoulder.

“Don’t worry, Twilight,” Sunset assured her. “I’ll be fine. I have to do this.”

After a moment, Twilight took her hand off Sunset’s shoulder. “Alright, I trust you.”

Sunset took a deep breath, and started marching through the camp toward Krampus. Elves, hell-deer, snowmen, demonic ballerinas, toys, gingerbread men, and the living Christmas tree all moved out of her way as she walked fearlessly through the crowd of monsters. She made it to the foot of Krampus’s throne and looked up at the hulking beast. Krampus leaned forward in his throne and placed his right hand palm up on the ground in front of the girl. After a moment, Sunset stepped into his hand and he lifted her up and gently set her down on the top of his right lap. After finding a comfortable spot, Sunset sat down and looked up at Krampus. Even at the level of his waist he was still pretty big and intimidating.

Now, what would you like for Christmas, little girl?” Krampus asked, his red eyes glowing with anticipation.