• Published 26th Jan 2016
  • 11,523 Views, 207 Comments

Equestria Girls Holiday Special: Wrath of the Krampus - EquineAvenger



Everyone has been very naughty. Now they have attracted HIM to their home. CHS must now prepare for some Yuletide fear.

  • ...
21
 207
 11,523

Frosty the Snow Monster

Snips and Snails were looking for Sunset Shimmer around the playground of an elementary school that had closed for the holidays, but they were having no luck in finding their former boss. Then Snips got an idea, he sat in one of the swings of the swing set and told Snails to push him hard enough to get him high enough to get a good look of the area.

“Did you see her?” Snails asked when he caught the swing as it came down.

“Not yet, push me higher.” Snips told him.

“Okay.” and Snails gave his friend a good push that propelled him high into the air.

“Higher.” Snips said as he came back down and Snails once again pushed the swing harder sending him higher. “Higher. Higher!” With each command Snails pushed the swing even harder, but the last push proved too much. Not only did it send Snips higher in the air, it also sent him flying out of the swing and headfirst into a snowbank leaving only the lower half of his body sticking up.

“Whoops, sorry.” Snails yelled to his friend who was kicking his legs trying to get out of the snow. Just then, Snails heard something land on the ground behind him. He turned around to find a candy cane lying in the snow a couple feet from him. “Alright, I’m starving.” the dense boy said not giving any thought to the strange coincidence and proceeded to walk over and pick up the holiday treat. Unfortunately, when he tried to pick it up, it moved away from him; he had failed to notice that there was a string tied to the candy cane. “Hey, get back here!” Snails angrily demanded as he gave chase to the sweet that was being pulled along the snowy ground. After a while, it finally stopped at a tree; which the string seemed to be coming from. But instead of observing the suspicious setting, Snails made a quick grab for the candy cane and this time caught it. “Alright!” he said licking his lips, but before he get one lick of the sweet, the string moved again and soon found himself being pulled up into the tree along with the candy cane.

Meanwhile, Snips had gotten free of the snow and was looking around for Snails. “Snails! Snails, where are you? We don’t have time for games.” Then he came across an object sitting on the snow. It was a small square-shaped red box with a crank on the right side. “Cool, a jack-in-the-box! I haven’t seen one of these in ages.” Snails picked up the toy, turned the crank a few times and watched as the box played the Pop Goes the Weasel tune, waiting for the surprise at the end. Eventually the tune stopped, but for a moment nothing happened. Snails looked closer to see if the thing was broken. Just then, the box sprang open and instead of happy little clown popping out a twisted-looking clown with a demonic face sprang out cackling manically. Snips let out a scream of fright, but before he could make a run for it, the demon clown leaped forward, grabbed his face, and started pulling the boy into the box. Snips struggled to get free, but the creatures grip was too strong, and was eventually and magically pulled all the way into the box. As soon as Snips had vanished, the box immediately snapped shut and was picked up by a strange and grotesque grey-skinned hand.

Elsewhere, Twilight Sparkle, Spike, Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo were walking through the streets of town asking anyone they came across if they had seen a girl with bacon-colored hair. Unfortunately, they hadn’t received any good news from anyone. Just then, they were met by Pinkie Pie and Maud.

“Pinkie, Maud, you’re here.” Twilight exclaimed with delight before getting back to business. “Any luck?”

“Not a thing I’m afraid.” Pinkie sadly reported.

“We’ve been looking up and down this entire street.” Maud said pointing in the direction they came.

“I just hope Applejack and her family is having better luck.” Twilight said glumly.

“Ah’m afraid not.” came a nearby voice. Everybody turned to find Applejack and her family had parked their truck at the curb right beside them. AJ and Apple Bloom hopped out of the vehicle and joined in the group. “We’ve been lookin’ all over and not a sign of Sunset anywhere.”

“That’s terrible.” Fluttershy said clearly upset.

“Pinkie, why don’t you go with your friends, they may need your help.” Maud said to her sister.

“You sure you’ll be fine on your own?” Pinkie asked concerned.

“Don’t worry, I have Boulder with me. We’ll be fine.” the two sisters exchanged hugs and Maud went off to start looking on her own. AJ and Apple Bloom had decided to join their friends’ group too and waved goodbye to Big Mac and Granny Smith as they drove off.

“So where do we look now?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“I think we should continue down that way.” Fluttershy pointed in the direction they were already heading. “I have a feeling she may be down that way.”

“I hope you’re right, darling.” Rarity said as the group continued down the sidewalk. They were all feeling nervous, but still had hope that they would find their missing friend.

Elsewhere, Babs Seed, the cousin of Applejack and Apple Bloom, was walking through an empty park. She and her older sister, Sunflower, had found this place and decided to see if Sunset Shimmer was in there. The two of them decided to split up to cover more ground.

“Hey sis, any sign of her?” Babs asked Sunflower on her cellphone.

“Not a thing, Babs.” she heard her sister reply sadly.

“Where are you?”

“I’m in a place surrounded by a lot of snowmen. How many people thought this a good place to build all these snowmen? Wait, what’s that? Oh no! Aaaaaaaggghhh-!” That was the last thing Babs heard before she lost connection.

“Sunflower? Sis, are you there?” Babs worriedly asked hoping to hear something, but there was nothing. She hung up her phone and started heading in the direction her sister had went when they entered the park. Eventually she came across an area of the park that was filled with snowmen, just like her sister said. Babs looked around every snowman but there was no sign of her sister.

“Where could she be?” Babs asked herself. It was bad enough that Sunset was gone and now her sister was missing. Then she stepped on a part of the park path that had been iced over, she had almost slipped. She was also starting to feel a little hungry. As she was leaving the field of snowmen, she came across a snowman with two long sticks for arms, two rocks for eyes, five rocks in the formation of a smile, and a carrot nose. “Sorry Frosty, but I need this more than you do.” She said as she plucked the carrot from the snowman’s face and took a bite out of it as she continued carefully down the frozen path. Just then, she felt something pull her back, causing her to drop the carrot and almost slip on the ice. After she regained her balance, she looked behind her to see what was the matter. The snowman was holding the end of her scarf and its happy face had changed to an angry one. It growled viciously as it started to pull on the scarf. Babs let out a frightened scream as she tried to make a run for it while struggling to undo her scarf, but the ice was too slippery and the snowman had a good grip on her scarf. Eventually she undid her scarf, but before she could make her escape out of nowhere something big landed on the ground in front of her. It was a tall, hunched-looking figure wearing a red cloak with dirty trimming, wrapped in chains and bells, goat horns sticking out of the top of his hood, and the only things visible in the opening in the creature’s hood were a long grey beard and two menacing glowing red eyes.

“HOLY KRIS KRINGLE!” Babs screamed as the beast stared into her eyes with its own. The fright caused her to stumble backwards and slip on the ice. She slid back right into the arms of the angry noseless snowman. The snowman wrapped its arms around Babs, who was now petrified with fear, and grinned wickedly.