• Published 26th Jan 2016
  • 11,592 Views, 207 Comments

Equestria Girls Holiday Special: Wrath of the Krampus - EquineAvenger



Everyone has been very naughty. Now they have attracted HIM to their home. CHS must now prepare for some Yuletide fear.

  • ...
21
 207
 11,592

Hark the Herald Angels Weep

Everyone in the living room was prepared to face the most frightening challenge of their lives yet. Then they heard some commotion coming from the kitchen. Suddenly, Pinkie came running out screaming and being attacked by little evil gingerbread men.

“HELP! GET THEM OFF! GET THEM OFF!” Pinkie screamed as the gingerbread men pulled her hair, smacked her with candy canes, and bit her with their frosting mouths.

“Pinkie?!” the others all said surprised to see her like that.

Then the windows shattered and the front door was broken down and tons of twisted Christmas elves armed with spears, maces, axes, and clubs started pouring into the room. Immediately, the girls began fighting against the invaders using the tools they had on hand, depsite being greatly outnumbered. Sunset Shimmer prepared herself for a fight from these hideous holiday attackers, but to her surprise, not a single creature stepped up to attack her or Twilight Sparkle. Both girls watched in confussion as the elves fought with the other girls while seemingly ignoring their very existense, even Spike’s hostile barking fell on deaf ears.

“Alright, that’s it!” Pinkie angrily declared. “If you little sugary fiends want to bite Pinkie, then Pinkie’s gonna bite back!” Pinkie stared grabbing some of the tiny gingerbread beasts on her and stuffing them in her mouth. “Mmmmm! Never knew evil could taste so good,” she said happily munching on the cookie creatures.

“YOU MONSTER!” one of the gingerbread men yelled and they started fleeing from the big pink girl.

Some of the elves who had just witnessed Pinkie’s retaliation looked angry and appalled.

“She just ate Jerry!” one of the elves yelled in horror. “He had a family!”

“Forget naughty, these brats must be pure evil!” another elf said furiously.

“Uh oh!” Pinkie exclaimed realizing she had just made a terrible mistake and spat out a piece of gingerbread that was still in her mouth.

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Everyone heard a collective scream coming from upstairs. They all turned to see the Crusaders running screaming down the stairs being chased by an evil hopping jack-in-the-box, a sinister stomping teddy bear with sharp claws and teeth, a vicious windup tin robot shooting lasers from its eyes, and a demented baby doll swinging a broken bottle like a weapon. The three younger girls each ran to their respective older sisters and hid behind them from the terrifying toys.

“Alright, time to get this party really started,” one of the elves said and clapped his hands a couple times.

Suddenly, the big Christmas tree in the room came to life, sprouting long arms, its trunk split into legs, forming eyes and a roaring mouth, and the once beautiful angel on top was now cackling fiendishly as it looked down at its soon-to-be-victims. The first thing the tree monster and angel did was turn their attention to Sunset Shimmer who was shaking at the sight of the beast. The tree extended its right arm toward her causing her to take a few steps back to avoid getting caught, but she tripped and fell backwards into an open closet. An elf slammed the closet door shut and placed a chair in front of it to keep the frightened girl trapped inside.

With Sunset out of the way, the monstrous duo turned their attention back to the others. The girls all trembled under the sadistic gaze of the behemoth as the elves, gingerbread men, and toys cheered it to fight.

“Girls, I think we may have a big problem,” Rainbow nervously stated as the tree beast took a few steps closer.

“Ya think?!” Rarity rhetorically asked.

The tree monster swung its arms at the girls attempting to grab them, but it wasn’t that fast and they were able to dodged its every move. However, it got lucky, and was able to grab hold of Fluttershy and hoisted her screaming off the ground. It held the terrified girl up to the wicked cackling angel on top.

“No! Not Fluttershy!” Pinkie yelled, then she spotted ax dropped by one of the elves. Quickly, she grabbed it, ran toward the tree monster, jumped up, and chopped off the arm that was holding Fluttershy. The severed limb fell to the floor and released the girl. The beast screamed in pain at losing its arm. The elves booed at what Pinkie did. After its painful screaming, the monster turned its angry eyes at the two girls and reached out its other arm toward them.

Taking this opportunity, Rainbow Dash ran to the fireplace and grabbed a log lifter. With it, she grabbed a burning piece of wood from the fire. Then she ran up behind the tree monster and stuck the burning piece in what was probably its backside. The beast let out another scream of pain and started dancing around batting its backside trying to put out the burning sensation while the angel on top cursed in gibberish and the elves booed even more.

“Are you two okay?” Rainbow asked coming to her friends’ aid.

“Dash, look out!” Pinkie yelled pointing up.

“COWABUNGA!” an elf came swinging down from the ceiling on some tinsel toward them swinging a mace. But the girls dodged him and the elf flew face-first into the wall.

“These guys aren’t so tough after all,” Rainbow said confidently.

“You think we can take them without our magic?” Fluttershy asked.

“Absolutely,” Dash arrogantly replied and got into a battle stance. “Come girls, let’s show them the real power of the Wondercolts. Ya hear that you holiday freaks? We can take anything you can dish out!”

Then there was a loud bang that sounded like it was coming from the rooftop. Then the fire in the fireplace went out and the room became darker. The atmosphere in the room suddenly became colder and more intense as everyone felt that something was coming. Then a scratching noise brought everyone’s attention toward the fireplace as snow, soot, and bricks started falling through as if something big was making its way down the chimney.

“He’s here!” an excited elf announced.

The Crusaders and their sisters held each other as they and the others trembled fearfully as big hands with long fingers were the first things to emerge from the fireplace.

“Uh oh!” Spike said as he hid behind Twilight who watched the fireplace nervously.

The two hands grasped the edges of the walls outside the fireplace entrance and began pulling the rest of itself out and into the room. Finally, a huge hunched, horned, grey bearded, red-eyed monster wearing a baggy red cloak with dirty grey fur trimming and covered in chains and bells was standing in the room. The very sight of this new ominous creature sent shivers down the girls’ spines.

“What is that?” Rarity nervously asked.

“I think that’s him,” Pinkie fearfully answered.

“Krampus?!” Applejack exclaimed.

“How dare you and your friends come to our town and kidnap and frighten my students!” Principal Celestia angrily scolded and approached the hooded beast. Everyone’s jaws dropped at what she had just said. Did she have any idea who she was talking to?

“Principal Celestia, wait!” Twilight called to her mentor’s human counterpart.

“Not now, Twilight,” Celestia calmly said to her young friend and turned angrily pack to Krampus. “I am Celesta, the principal of Canterlot High,” she said to the creature’s hooded face. “Now I don’t know a lot about what you or your friends, but harassing my students is not something I will tolerate. I demand that you return everyone you’ve taken back to their homes, unharmed, before I call the-”

RRRRRRRROOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!”

Before Celestia could finish her demanding rant, Krampus let out a loud and ferocious roar right in her face. The roar was so powerful, it made her rainbow-colored hair fly in the air and it eventually knocked her on her back. Celestia was rendered speechless. Her skin had turned whiter than usual and her lip was trembling. She stared up at the beast with eyes filled with absolute terror. The girls had never seen their principal so frightened in all their lives.

You claim to care for your students and dislike them being harassed,” Krampus spoke with a deep and ominous voice. “Yet, you allowed one of them to fall victim to it when she needed you for help!” He then grabbed the principal by the throat and held her in the air while she struggled to get free. “You are a terrible excuse of a school principal and are no better than the ones who started all of this!” Then he threw her out a window and outside into the snow where she was swarmed by elves carry some rope.

The girls watched as their beloved principal was bound and gagged before turning their attention back to Krampus. It was their turn now.

“Girls, get Sunset and run!” Twilight told them as she stepped between them and Krampus with her arms spread in a protective manner. Krampus grabbed her by the hood of her coat and held her close to his face.

“Twilight!” the girls yelled.

“Twilight!” Spike yelled and attempted to attack Krampus, but he grabbed by an elf.

Twilight stared nervously into Krampus’s shadowy hood and glowing red eyes as he made loud sniffing noises as if he were smelling her. Then a long tongue emerged from the darkness of the hood and moved like a snake toward her face. Twilight stiffened as she felt the slimy tongue lick her right cheek and then return back into the hood. She heard Krampus make some smacking noises with his mouth.

Twilight Sparkle, you are sweet,” he said. “You don’t belong in this crowd.”

Krampus tossed her into the air where she was caught by the tree monster. The tree monster walked over to the fireplace and began stuffing the purple girl into one of the small stockings hanging from it. It was no ordinary stocking because as Twilight was stuffed more into it, it stretched farther and wider until it was as long and as big as her. Her muffled screams could be heard as she hung from the fireplace with Spike having been stuffed into a stocking right next to her.

Krampus then turned his attention back to the eight trembling girls. He had saved them for last and now it was finally time for him to pass judgement upon them.

The Herald Angels weep tonight because of you,” he told them.

“Herald Angels?” Sweetie Belle timidly asked.

The spirits that watch over everyone during this sacred season. When people remember the holiday’s true meaning and embrace peace on earth and good will toward men they are happy. The presents and decorations are meant to encourage such good behavior and help honor the holiday’s sacred meaning. But those who desecrate it, forget this lesson, and lose their precious holiday spirit, it upsets them. This storm is the cause of the spirits’ unhappiness which was caused by you. You allowed yourselves to be blinded by your negative emotions. As a result, you all forgot the true meaning of the season and lost your holiday spirits. Then you spilled the tears of the innocent, and caused her to lose her spirit!” Krampus said pointing to the storm outside. The girls seemed to understand what he was saying. Because the Crusaders felt jealous of Sunset Shimmer, theh lost their holiday spirits and created Anon-a-Miss which hurt their sisters, and in turn, they lost their holiday spirits and falsely blamed Sunset, the innocent, which caused her to lose her faith and in return had upset the Herald Angels which was causing the terrible storm. “It is my duty to do what the spirits cannot. I will punish all those who sin during this season!”

“Please, spare our sisters,” Apple Bloom stepped forward and pleaded.

“Apple Bloom?” AJ said.

“This is all our fault,” Sweetie Belle also stepped forward.

“Sweetie!” Rarity was surprised at her sister’s bravery.

“Everyone else doesn’t deserve this,” Scootaloo said joining her friends. “We tricked them into hurting Sunset Shimmer. We were the ones who made them lose their Christmas spirits.”

You all hurt your friend out of your need for vengeance!” Krampus angrily declared to the five older girls. “The sin of envy may have started this, but the sin of wrath, misplaced, is what shattered the holiday spirit. But now I will exact MY retribution!”

With that, Krampus began to transform his body. The sounds of bones cracking was heard as he stood up straight. He was now much taller than he was earlier. Then his arms, legs, and chest began to grow longer and bulkier. As he grew in size, a few chains began to snap and his raggy red cloak began to rip and tear until it tore off completely. With his hood gone, his face was now revealed. His face, and body, was covered in dark brown fur, his curved horns were long and black, his vengeful eyes were bright red, and his mouth was filled with razor-sharp teeth that held back his long tongue. What was thought to have been a hunch on his back was actually a large wicker basket. Krampus grew in size until the top of his head was an inch away from touching the ceiling.

The girls stared terrifyingly up at Krampus’s towering true form. What used to look like a twisted Santa Claus was now a giant demonic satyr. Krampus stared down at them with eyes that promised doom while his minions cheered and applauded. The eight girls realized now that they were all in truly big trouble. How would they be able to get out of this one?