• Published 17th Jan 2016
  • 921 Views, 24 Comments

The Unknown Cutie Mark - hyderpony



Gallop Crush is in seach of her Cutie Mark and she hoping if the Cutie Mark Crusaders can help her.

  • ...
6
 24
 921

5 Off to Ponyville

It was still cold outside over Cloudsdale, and the birds where chirping happily as they always do.

The birds were flying over Cloudsdale. And of course like it usually is for birds and cab drivers the air traffic was very busy.

As the day was a very cold, there were not many Pegasi civilians flying today. There were some out though and they were the weather ponies. Suddenly a cart came by fast as lighting! It was one of the Cab carts. There were two pegasi ponies flying the cab. Inside one cab there were two more pegasus Gallop Crush and Clover Cumulon. (See chapter four to see how Clover's last name is pounouced)


“Are we there yet mum?!” Gallop asked impatiently.

“Not yet Gallop, we've only been flying for 10 minutes.” Clover answered calmly.

“Oh” Gallop said with a sigh.

“Well I need to do something! But how can we do it when I can't get out of this cab yet?!” Gallop said in a demanding tone of voice.

“Well”. Clover said in a happy tone and then continued “We could play a game.”

“A game?!” Gallop said with excitement. “What game can we play up here?” She continues and then looked confused.

“I don't know Gallop, it was just a idea. An idea that suddenly backfired”. Clover said regretting her game suggestion.

“Oh”. Gallop said disappointed. “Well then, who are the Bolt family?” She said as she looked into her mum's eyes.

“Oh that! The Bolt family that.” Clover says thinking about what to say to Gallop. She knew that the Bolts family had a troubled history and they was part of her family. She'd thought of something and said: “I've heard something about Usain Bolt!” “Usain Bolt... Usain Bolt”.. Gallop ponders. The cab driver suddenly over hears the conversation and asks, “Isn't he that famous sprinter?!” Then Clover shushes him because she knew that she just lied to her daughter. Gallop then looks at her mum with confusion. She was trying keep her phone call secret from Gallop but her conscience wouldn't let her so she decided to the truth. but only about the phone call because she doesn't want to give too much away.

“Well”. Clover says “The Bolt's are part of my family. I think you know that already, by finding that family history book in your bed room?” She asks with wonder.

“Yes, I found the name in there.” Gallop answered. “But what happen to them?” She nervously asked.

“I dont know.” Clover said “That was what the phone call was about.”

“Come on mum, you can tell me.” Gallop said.

“I can't, well not at the moment. I need to find out some information first. But you will know when the time is right. I promise!” She said.

“Ok mum”. Gallop said.

She looked into her mums eyes and they looked sad. She doesn't like it when her mum looks sad Who can blame her? “It was dad all over again!” My good old dad!” She thought trying not to become sad herself.

This should be happy day and she was determined to be happy! “This is a holiday and nothing is going to make me look sad or down!” She thought with motivation.


Half an hour later, Gallop's mum gave her a sandwich. She ate the sandwich with a happy look on her face.

“How long is it to get to Ponyville?” Gallop asked.

“We have half an hour left”. Clover said.

“Oh great, I cant wait!” Gallop said with glee and excitement. Then with a calmer voice she said; “Do the drivers know where they are going? Because I can't see a GPS system.”

Her mum laughed. “Oh Gallop, you're so funny!” She said enjoying that question she thought was a joke. “They don't need it. They do this route all the time”.

“Oh!” Gallop said with a laugh.

Eventually they arrived in Ponyville. The cab drivers helped them unload their luggage while Gallop and Clover stepped out of the cab. The journey fare costed them 10 bits altogether.

They looked around, the town was busy because It was market day. There were a lot of ponies doing their Hearth's Warming shopping.

Then Suddenly, form out of nowhere a pink earth pony came running up to them and gave a prolonged gasp and then spoke really fast.

“Welcome to Ponyville! I'm so happy that you're here! You're going to have LOTS of fun and I love having fun and I know that you do too! Oh and you're going to meet some amazing ponies and I MEAN amazing! Well except that day I met a rude pony last week.” Kept up yet? Because there's more:

“I know!” She said. “A PARTY !” A nice welcome to Ponyville party! I'm so happy you're here! Wait didn't I say that?” Pinkie Pie asked “Oh yeah, I did!” She then realised.

Pinkie Pie then took out her megaphone, used her tail like a helicopter propellers and announced to all the ponies in Ponyville who were around Gallop and Clover; EVERYPONY I'D LIKE YOU ALL TO WELCOME THESE TWO NEW PONIES TO PONYVILLE GALLOP AND CLOVER!!” The ponies then stomped their hooves welcoming Gallop and Clover to their town. They were confused and baffled at first as most of us get when Pinkie talks really fast.


“Um hello Pinkie Pie. I have heard about you.” Clover said with a smile.

Gallop looked amazed. “How did you know her name?” She wondered.

“Hi. Can I help you with your luggage?” Pinkie asked.

Pinkie turned to Gallop “I know you'll get your cutie mark in no time and I bet that the readers of this story can't wait to see it too, I can feel it!” She said happily and determined.

“What? how did you know?!”Gallop said with Surprise.

“Just a hunch”. Pinkie answered.

“You two will be staying at Sugar Cube Corner and will be getting free dinners EVERY night for the next 2 whole weeks!” Pinkie said with a happy smile.


Gallop, Clover and Pinke Pie then set off to Sugar Cube Corner.

Gallop was so happy and couldn't wait to see what the day will bring.

Author's Note:

To be continued...