• Published 17th Jan 2016
  • 921 Views, 24 Comments

The Unknown Cutie Mark - hyderpony



Gallop Crush is in seach of her Cutie Mark and she hoping if the Cutie Mark Crusaders can help her.

  • ...
6
 24
 921

4 The day of Travel

It was a cold winter's morning in Cloudsdale and it was still raining hard.

While waking up from her slumber, Gallop Crush had a happy look on her face. “Today is the day I'm going to Ponyville!” she said to herself with excitement. Then suddenly she had a thought. It was about what her mum said two days ago about having family in Ponyville. “Who were they?”

She now thought more about it. It was the first time her mum said that she had family there.


She got up and got a book from the bookshelf above her bed. She may have to be careful not to bump her head when she gets out of bed. The book she took of her bookshelf was called: “Crush Family History Though the Ages”. She never realised that she owned that book. It had all the known members of her family. She looked further and then said with joy “Oh the year of my birth!” She investigated further and then said with fascination; “Interesting!” Just then, the book came up with a surname she'd never seen or heard of before! “Bolt?!” Gallop thought puzzled and surprised.


She started to read on:


“The Bolt family lived in Cloudsdale for some time. But then, the family started to get poor ! So poor in fact that they had no choice but to move somewhere else. They came so close to moving to Manehattan but they then decided to move to a town called Ponyville.



The town was newly established at that time which meant the house renting charge was affordable.



The family have lived there ever since. You can find information about the Bolt family history in Ponyville town Hall. You can also look for information online by going to ponyvillehistory.gov.eq”.


“Bolt's? Bolt's? Bolt's? ” She pondered.


“Never heard of them”. She said afterwards; “Wait! Mum was on the phone last night and she said something about Sky and Fleet!” Gallop didn't know what the conversation was about though.


She got out of bed, went to her dresser and looked into the mirror.


Yep she was cuter than ever with a smile on her face. She then brushed her hair. “What is going to happen today?” she thought.


While Gallop was thinking and brushing her mane Bill was packing his things ready to go to Flight Camp. But suddenly he over heard the conversation between Gallop and Clover.


10 minutes later her mum called to her.


“Gallop are you up yet?” she said. “Yes I am.” Gallop replied.“Well then have a quick shower so that we can get ready for our trip.” Her mum told her.


“Okay, I will”. Gallop said”.


Gallop went to the bathroom. The bathroom walls and ceiling were all white as they are made of clouds! Lots of clouds. She headed to the shower and after another 10 minutes, she got out and dried herself up. Then she brushed her teeth, left the bathroom and went to the living room.


“I'm ready!” Gallop said to happily to her mum.


“Great. I'll call the cab to pick us up in 1 hours time”. Her mum announced.


Mrs. Clover Cumulon (Cue-mu-lon) (Gallop's mum and it's also what her friends call her because they cannot say her original last name) picked up her Mobile, cell or what ever you'd like to call it. Her phone ran under a network called “E-Pony Mobile”. She called the cab's number.


The voice on the over end picked up and spoke with a Irish sort of voice. “Pegasus Express Cabs in Cabsdale, how may I help you?” Cabsdale is a distract hardly mentioned on the TV series. (In case you were wondering)


Clover started to speak: “Oh hello, I would like to book a cab to pick us up in one hour's time please.” She said.


“Ah No problem. May I please have your address?” The operator said.


“You may”. She answered. “It's 25 Cumulus way, Pegasus, Cloudsdale, Equestria 25021983”.


“Okay. A cab will be there like you said in one hours time”. The operator told Clover.


“Thank you”. Clover said to the operator.


“The Cab will be here in 1hours time.” Her mum said to Gallop.


“Wow I can't wait!” Gallop said with glee. “Did you pack the food?” She asked.


“Yes I did. It's all packed.” Her mum said answers.


Gallop then hopped, skipped and jumped around the living room because she was so exited about going on holiday. She looked at the wall clock. To her it was as if the clock was running slowly! “Come on clock ! Come on, be quicker !” She said impatiently.


“Gallop come here.” said Clover.


“It will be okay. Please darling, try and stop worrying.” She said comforting her loving daughter.


"Let have a talk". Clover said. Finally now she had the chance to ask the question that was puzzling her mind ever since she woke up and found that family book. She was nervous but she had the courage to ask that very important question.


"Mum? Who are the Bolt family?”


“The Bolt family ?!” She said surprised. “Where did you get that from?” Bill then came over to Gallop and Clover to hear the answer Gallop asked. She continued by saying:


“I over heard you when you were talking on the phone.” She looked down nervously while saying her answer. “You were talking to ponies called Sky and Fleet.


“I was afraid you were going to ask me that question.”. Clover said with a frightened look on her face. Bill then asked a question. “Why were you afraid to answer the question?”


“Well.... “ She said. But before she could answer the question a cart horn was heard suddenly which sounded like in our world a motor car from the 1920's and 30's .”Oh the cab's here!” she said with a sigh of relief.


Okay this is it! Today is the day! Gallop and her mother were putting their stuff in the cab for possibly her biggest adventure yet. “Gallop's sure excited about this, isn't she mum?” Her brother said with interest. “She sure is”. Clover answered. His mum then hugged and kissed him goodbye and then said afterwards “Good luck at Flight Camp Bill”. “Thanks”. Bill replied. “Hey where's my hug and kiss from my little sis?!” Bill called out. Gallop then heard the call her brother gave to her and ran as fast as Filly second to hug him and kiss him and then immediately went inside the cab. Bill waved Gallop and his mum goodbye while the cab left for Ponyville. Oh yes every pony the epic adventure has now begun!

Author's Note:

To be continued...