• Published 17th Jan 2016
  • 922 Views, 24 Comments

The Unknown Cutie Mark - hyderpony



Gallop Crush is in seach of her Cutie Mark and she hoping if the Cutie Mark Crusaders can help her.

  • ...
6
 24
 922

7 The Whooves Advices

It started to rain hard in Ponyville. Gallop Crush and Doctor Whooves were obviously getting wet. The wind started to howl. Hearth's Warming was getting closer and closer.


“Well young filly, I can tell you inside my beloved Tardis” Dr Whooves said.

“Um What's a Ttt-tardis?” Gallop Crush said looking puzzled and confused.

“Oh Tardis means Time And Relative Dimension In Space. So it's basically an abbreviation.” Dr Whooves answered looking happy and proud as always.

“Who, huh, WHAT?” Gallop said looking more confused.

The Doctor Laughed. “Well would you like to see this box that is my Tardis?” He asked.

“Um well, I don't want to be late back to Sugar Cube Conner, as I need to be back by 9pm?” Gallop said looking worried

“Ah, but you won't be late my little one. I Pinkie Promise that you will not be late. Cross my heart hope to fly stick a cupcake in my eye. Anyway by the time you leave my Tardis, no time will have ever past.“ The Doctor said with pride and passion.

“Oh. Okay, But where is your Tardis?“ She asked in a scared voice.

The Doctor Laughed again and then said to her. “Look behind you, little one“.

Gallop Crush slowly looked around and suddenly, her mouth dropped.

There WAS a box !! A big blue box that had the words “Police Public Telephone Box” on it. So that meant It was the same Police Box that Pinkie Pie mentioned earlier.

Dr Whooves opened the door of the Tardis. “Come on in little one and make yourself at home.“ The Doctor said looking happy.

Gallop Crush stepped inside the Tardis and her month dropped again as she looked around this odd looking surrounding she saw all around her. She could not believe her eyes. At times she thought she was going to faint or if she wasn't really there !!

“Wow ! It looks bigger on the inside“. She said in awe. She could see a control console and she saw stairs going all over the place.

“What does this Tardis do?“ She asked “It looks like a box outside but on the inside it seems to be no ordinary box. It's so big !!“ She says.

“You'll get use to it...“ The voice this time didn't come from the Doctor. Instead it came from a female Pegasus. She came from the other side of the control console.

“Oh!“ She said looking startled at the female Pegasus. “You were just at Sugar Cube Corner buying muffins from Mrs. Cake !“ Gallop said surprised.

“Oh I love muffins and it was 12:30 after all.“ Derpy said Looking happy as she licked her lips covered with a little drool.

“Derpy don't drool on the controls please! You know anything can happen”. The Doctor said in his firm voice.

“Sorry doc, I can't help it. Replied the grey pegasus.

“Well this is a time machine. It travels in time. It travels through space and time.“ Derpy says.

“A time machine huh? That travels through time and space?“ Gallop asked.

“All of time and space. Everywhere, anywhere and every star that ever was. So, where do you want to start?“ Dr. Whooves asked the pondering Gallop Crush.

“Well first of, What is space?“ Gallop asked the Doctor.

“Well let's put it like this. Ponies assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.” he answered.

“Oh. Okay then.” Gallop looked confused. But of course Derpy was more confused than she was. In fact she was SO confused that her mind was either like a disconnected phone call or a tumble weed going passed an abandoned town on a breezy day.

“So let me get this straight. You say this goes ANYWHERE through space and time?” Gallop said looking up to the Doctor

“Yes that right. Anywhere. In the Past, Present and future.” The Doctor replied.

“Right then. Can you take me to my future. Where I get my Cutie Mark?” Gallop asked looking hopeful.

“Ooh no my little one, I'm afraid you can't. It will be too dangerous.” The Doctor said with regret. Derpy nodded in agreement.

“How can it be dangerous?! You do it all the time !” Gallop said with anger.

“Yes we do it all the time, but our work is very dangerous. For instance, what would you do if you met yourself Gallop?” The Doctor asked Seriously.


“I think.... What ?!! How did you know my name?” Gallop said with shock and surprise.

Well you see Gallop. I have seen you get your Cutie Mark in the future and it was a great and happy time for you and yes we have talked in the future. By that time Gallop, we have already met each other. Because I am talking to you now. This is your first meeting together.” The doctor said.

“Um okay then. As I was saying, I think I would have gone mad and might possibly even attack my past self...” Gallop said thinking.

“Bingo !! You're learning Gallop. The Doctor phrased the learning Gallop. Time travel is not to be messed with. Like the time I met Pinkie Pie. Yes I know Pinkie Pie and she is funny and a great pony I have ever met”.

“Well Gallop you and we better get going. I have a TV show I need to watch. It's called My Little Pony Friendship is Magic” Dr Whooves said with excitement.

Gallop Crush looked puzzled when the doctor said that.

Dr. Whooves and Gallop Crush walked to the door of the Tardis and he was right ! It looked like no time had past.

“This is where we say good bye for now and remember this Gallop. The Cutie Mark Crusaders are not too far away. Also remember, look at the sky and you will get your answer.”

With that Dr Whooves hugged Gallop, Derpy gave her one afterwards and they then went back into the Tardis. Derpy gave a little wave and then they closed the door.

Suddenly, there was a clap of thunder. Gallop Crush turned around, but there was nothing there ! No Tardis, no nothing.

“Wow ! Did that just happen?” “Was that even real? I'm so confused !” She said trying to remember what just happened. “I least I know Pinkie Pie is real. But she knows things, just like the doctor”. Gallop Crush thought. “Was Pinke Pie the Doctor's assistant?”

Gallop Crush started to walk up the path. She saw a pony but she walks on. “WHERE ARE THE CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS?!” She said out loud and with frustration.

“Wait are you looking for the CMC's?” Somepony said.

A red and a yellow maned Pegasus waked up to her. The male pony was dressed in a soccer outfit (Football as we “Brits” or British call it)

“Um yes. am I?” Gallop Crush said. She looked at the pony. He had sky blue eyes, his Cutie Mark was a soccer Ball with angel wings on both side.

“Are you?” The yellow pegasus asked her.

“Oh Yes. Yes I am. Do you know where I can find them?”

“Yes I do” He answered. He was puzzled though when Gallop said “Yes. Am I”. But anyway:

“Where are there?” Gallop eagerly asked him.

“Why do you need the Cutie Mark Crusaders?” He asked.

“Because I want them to help me to get my own Cutie Mark !” Gallop eagerly said to him.

“Well if it wasn't for the Cutie Mark Crusaders, I would have not even got my Cutie Mark.” He said with glee.

“Oh how so?” Gallop said.

“Well one day, I was at school and I first heard about the Cutie Mark Crusaders Helpline. Then I thought to myself I'll call them up after school. The bell rang at 3pm and I went into the call box that was outside the school. By that time, the helpline was new and not many ponies were using it. I was like 2nd in the queue. I only waited for about 3 minutes on hold and I got though to Apple Bloom. I told her that I want to get my Cutie Mark and I said to her that it was taking so long.” He said.

“Oh that's like me as well ! Except this time I was 900th in the queue, so I gave up.” Gallop said disappointed.

“Oh that's too bad. But hey, you shouldn't give up. Ever ! Okay? ” He said.

“I know that. That's why I'm looking for them. What did you say to Apple Bloom?” Gallop said and asked.

“Well she asked me; “what I am best at?” I told her; “I'm the best at all sports. I play sports everyday and nothing was working to get my Cutie Mark.” He said

“What did she say next?” Gallop said.

“She told me to look outside the box and then said to me to have a think. Who else is good at sports?”

“Which I said. Nopony I know. And that got me thinking. My dad's good at sports and I never asked him for his help. I told Apple Boom this and then she said; My friend you found yer answer !” I then had a big smile on my face. I thanked her and she said “No. Thank you and good luck finding your Cutie Mark.”

“I hung up and I went to see my dad and asked him if he can help me what he knows about sports.” He said.

“Did your dad help you get your mark?” Gallop asked.

“Yes he did. About 2 months after my dad told me and showed me the sports he played and how to play them. Eventually I got my cutie mark ! I was so happy ! You see, without Apple Bloom's help. I would not think to ask my dad for help.” He said. “Oh Apple Bloom”. He said in a loving tone. You could say he now has a crush on her.

“Thank you for your help ummm....” Gallop said not knowing his name. A few moments later he picked up what Gallop said to him.

Oh ! The name's Blitz. Blitz Dynamic and thank you. Blitz said.

Gallop blushed, thanked Blitz and walked off.

It stopped raining but the sky was still dark and grey. There was a school house and there was a phone box.

“This must be the phone box that Blitz mentioned”. She thought. She looked up to the sky it was going to rain again. She then started to run and then she knocked into a pony and went flying to the ground.

Author's Note:

To be continued...