• Published 17th Jan 2016
  • 921 Views, 24 Comments

The Unknown Cutie Mark - hyderpony



Gallop Crush is in seach of her Cutie Mark and she hoping if the Cutie Mark Crusaders can help her.

  • ...
6
 24
 921

10 Plans

The wind was strong and it was raining hard over Sweet Apple Acres. Every few minutes there was a flash of lightning and a big bang. That was thunder. In the fields of the beautiful Sweet Apple Acres there was a farm house with two lights on. As we enter the farm house on this cold winter day, we go straight to the living room. Two filly's were by the coffee table making plans on a notebook using a pen.


“Where to start?” Gallop Crush asked Apple Bloom.


“Well let's see. You're looking for your Cutie Mark right? So the question you should ask yourself is, what are you best at?” Apple Bloom asked.


“Me? Well I not good at anything. I'm just a failure and nothing works.” Gallop said disappointed and sad.


“No!! You are not a failure Gallop Crush. You had a task, you planned to meet the Cutie mark Crusaders and you found one, me. Plus you also saved my life!! And that takes some quick thinking. Failure is not an option. You gotta keep on fighting and pushing to the end. It ain't easy Gallop. Do not give up, what ever you do.” Apple Bloom said with determination.


“Wow thank you so much... Scootaloo's right, you really should run for Mayor one day”. Gallop told her.


Apple Bloom blushed and then:


“Maybe one day. But right now I have a task. Helping you get your Cutie Mark. Now back to my question, What are you good at?” Apple Bloom says.


“Um let see, I'm good a flyer. Well, still learning.” Gallop said looking embarrassed. She then continued saying: “I love winning things and I am so fast. Well on the ground at least. I wish there was somepony who can teach me how to fly better.”


“Alright then.” “Teach me to fly better.” Apple Bloom said to herself while putting that on the notebook.


“Anything else?” Apple Bloom wondered.


“Yes. I'm hungry.” Gallop said after then her belly rumbled.


Apple Bloom looked at the clock. It was 7:30pm.


“Well No wonder, it's close to dinner time.” Apple Bloom said.


Meanwhile Applejack was in her bedroom and could not get though to Twilight's mobile. Then she thought: “Yes that's it!! Pi Fi Internet and the pony massager. Of course!!” Applejack then got out her Pony Tablet. (Oh and it's not the type that you take to relive pain or make you feel better) She went to the pony massager and called Twilight's Internet mobile number. 8 9 4 -5 4- 4 4 8.


It started to ring:


“Hello this the Palace of Friendship, How can I help you?” Twilight Sparkle asked


“Hi Twilight, Applejack here. I thought Spike usually answered your calls.” Applejack said and then looked puzzled.


“Oh hi Applejack. He does. But this my mobile or cell number. Whatever you'd like to call it. He answers my telephone calls. How you doing?” Twilight answered.


“Right. How silly of me. I'm fine, but there's been a accident. So as you may guess, I'm in a bit of a pickle. A bolt of lightning hit a tree, it unfortunately fell and now it's blocking the path back to Ponyville. Apple Bloom was lucky to be a alive!! I was so scared and worried about a dear little sister. I was wondering if you could help me. Applejack told Twilight with worry and wonder.


“Yes Applejack. I can help you and I know the perfect spell to use.” Twilight answered.


“That's great news Twi. When can you get here?” Applejack asked.


“Well it's too dangerous now in this weather. I can come in the morning and I will bring Spike to come too. Twilight told Applejack.


“Thank you so much Twilight” Applejack said happily.



“Oh it's nothing Applejack. What are friends for? I'll be there around 7am if that's okay with you?” Twilight said.


“Yes that fine, Sugar Cube”. Applejack said.


“Fine, I'll see you soon Applejack”. Said Twilight.


“Sure thing Twilight and thanks” Applejack said.


Applejack then hangs up and then puts the tablet down. She then got up and went out of the room and went to the guest room and knocked on the door.


“Come in” Said Babs Seed in a sleepy voice.


Applejack comes into the room. It was a nice room with a window looking over the farm. With a very lovely view.


Babs Seed was on her bed after a long sleep.


“Sleep well Babs?” Applejack said.


“Yeah thanks.” Babs said in a sleepy voice rubbing her eyes.


“What's goin' on?” She asked.


“Well I just wanted to tell you that food will be done in one hour's time and that we've got a new guest”. Applejack said.


“A new guest? who?” Babs asked. She was certainly interested about Applejack's news.


“Her name's Gallop Crush” Applejack said.


“Oh? Why is she here?” Babs wondered.


“Well Gallop Crush came to Sweet Apple Acres to look for Apple Bloom. She also saved her life as well.” Answered Applejack.


“What?! She did?! What happened?!” Babs said with worry.


“It's okay sugar cube, She's fine. The tree just got hit by lightning and it fell to the ground. You see, if it wasn't for Gallop Crush Apple Bloom would have been dead.” Applejack said.


Bab Seed was then relieved. She smiled and then said:


“I want to meet this Gallop Crush so I can thank her myself.”


“She's downstairs making some plans with Apple Bloom” Applejack said.


“Plans? why? Babs asked.


“Gallop's in search of her Cutie Mark. That's why she was looking for Apple Bloom in the first place” Applejack answered.


“Why didn't ya tell me in the first place?!” Babs said and she jumped out of bed and rushed downstairs to the living room.


Applejack smiled and the then said “kids.”


Babs was then at the door of the living room. She then introduced herself to Gallop Crush:


“Hey Gallop Crush. I'm Babs Seed”.


“Oh it's you!! You're the one who set up The Cutie Mark Crusaders Manhattan branch” Gallop said happily.


“How'd you know that?” Babs asked.


“I researched on my mum's computer” Gallop answered.


“Oh. That's great. Well anyway I hear you're looking for your Cutie Mark. Is that right?” Babs asked.


“Um yes I am and we made a big list already”. Gallop said.


“Oh, let's see it cuz.” Babs said.


Babs walked by the coffee table and Apple Bloom showed Bab's the list.


“Whoa!! I can see that, Three pages wow. Well Apple Bloom you're gettin' better all the time helping ponies get their mark.” Babs said proudly.


“Thanks Babs” Apple Bloom said with a blush.


Babs walked to Gallop and shock her hoof.


“Um what was that for Babs?” Gallop said looking confused.


“You saved my cousin's life and just that I'll always be your friend.” Babs said with a smile and perhaps a wink.


Gallop smiled and blushed.


Applejack comes into the room:


“Babs, can you set the table for dinner please?” Applejack said.


“Sure thing Applejack”. Replied Babs.


Babs left the living room and went to the dining room to set the table.


“We better get some food. I think we got all the things on the list” Apple Bloom said and thinking she was right.


Gallop nodded her head and headed to the dining room. When they went to the dining room the radio was playing some music

“Take a seat Gallop”. Applejack said.


Gallop took a seat. Apple Bloom and Babs sat next to her.


Ten minutes later, the food arrived. Roasted meat, roast potato, with Yorkshire pudding, stuffing, vegetables and gravy. Gallop could not believe what she was seeing. The Sunday roast looked delicious. Hang on I know what you're all thinking. “Ponies are vegetarian. They don't eat meat.” You're right, they don't. Okay instead of picturing the Sunday roast imagine just vegetables along with some mini hay bales and oats on the side. Now back to the story. She thought about the Sunday roast she had with her mum and the day that her dad died. She could remember how upsetting the death of her father was. She didn't eat much on that day. It was such a sad time. Remember, yes it is Sunday roast but don't be put off.


“You okay Gallop?” Apple Bloom said Looking concerned.


“Yes, I'm fine. Thank you.” Gallop said.


Applejack served the food and then sat at the table.


“Well Gallop, are ya planning to meet the other CMC's?” Babs said.


“Yes I am. In two days time.” Gallop answered.


“Good. Four ponies are better then one. I say.” Babs said with a grin on her face.


“Yes it is. I mean, it's thanks to my mum. Because I'm on holiday. So you could say she's part of the team too. Am I right?” Gallop said.


“Sure”. Babs replied.


All four eventually started to eat their food and it tasted delicious. Gallop was so full and for her it was the happiest day of her life. But she would be even more happier when or if she gets her cutie mark.


“I'll clean up. You better show Gallop to her room, where she'll be sleeping tonight, Apple Bloom.” Applejack told her little sister.


“Yeah. She's in my room.” Apple Bloom said.


“Right then, you better get Big Mac to help you.” Applejack said.


“Okay sis.” Apple Bloom said.


Gallop got up and walked past the radio. The announcer said “And that was The Pony Tones with “Find the Music in You”. Such a great track!! Well that's me for today. But Before I go, I will leave you with this quote by Amy Pond. “Something old. Something new. Something borrowed. Something blue.”


Gallop Crush heard it but didn't think anything of it. But that one quote would soon come to past and it will get closer then she thought.

Author's Note:

To be continued...