• Published 18th Jun 2016
  • 5,466 Views, 209 Comments

Entry #649 - KitsuneRisu



These are the final pages of the memoirs of Rarity, collected from her home and from the waters of Seal Bay. We hope she returns to us soon.

  • ...
6
 209
 5,466

Entry #653/2 – 15/3/1129

Twilight woke up today in a rather upsetting state. Far be it for me to say so, but I feel that she is pressing too hard.

She stated that she only came back in the morning, at about 5 AM, due to her watching Seal Bay for the entirety of the night. She stood there, she told me, watching and waiting for something to happen. She held the object out to me, saying that all the while, the object was crying louder, in her words, and that she had to be patient.

I must say, I sometimes feel that her need to discover and find out things is rather aggravating!

I was looking forward to another day today with her, like we had yesterday, but in her state as it is now, there is nothing to look forward to but a day of slurred speech and half-closed eyes.

I have to be honest! I am quite annoyed! And the worst of it is that she said that she needed to go back out again tonight! Of course, I charged her with questions. I asked her as direct a question as they came — what for?

And she told me, snapped at me, and said that I would not understand.

So much for dreams.

So much for reconciliation.

A year ago and today is one and the same.

Let her do what she wishes.

I care not.