• Published 18th Jun 2016
  • 5,442 Views, 209 Comments

Entry #649 - KitsuneRisu



These are the final pages of the memoirs of Rarity, collected from her home and from the waters of Seal Bay. We hope she returns to us soon.

  • ...
6
 209
 5,442

Entry #660/2 – 25/3/1129

My memory is worsening. I do not remember writing the previous entry. When did it happen? I must have written it after I retrieved the object from my safe.

What does it even mean? How did I speak with it, and what makes sense?

Nothing makes sense!

Everything is jumbled up and upside down, and Twilight is still missing and the shadows keep dancing on my walls.

More and more I feel as though my head were being filled with water.

Things feel different. Strange. I cannot quite describe the sensation. But I have been able to force myself into a state of calm by closing my eyes and thinking of a feeling from the past.

I have been thinking a lot of rain. It calms me. It brings me peace in this storm that I have been living in these past few days.

I feel that there is more to do, but I do not know where to begin. Perhaps I should think about what everything means? If I am unable to seek for help or leave by my own volition, maybe someone outside can assist me. I will have to consider what to do tomorrow.

The sun is going down, and I dare not tread outside in the dark.