• Published 18th Jun 2016
  • 5,442 Views, 209 Comments

Entry #649 - KitsuneRisu



These are the final pages of the memoirs of Rarity, collected from her home and from the waters of Seal Bay. We hope she returns to us soon.

  • ...
6
 209
 5,442

Entry #658/2 – 22/3/1129

Something is going on here, and I do not know what!

I have just found the letter that I wrote to Princess Celestia, along with Twilight’s last correspondence, in my writing table drawer. Thinking back now, I must have forgotten to mail it, for I have no recollection of ever having done it.

I remember visiting the townsfolk to search for Twilight, and I remember visiting Old Stallion Fenseed, and I remember visiting Sidereal Bay. But I do not remember posting this, even though I clearly wrote that I would.

Looking back over the past entries, it seems I have also forgotten to ask Twilight where she got the object.

It is a different sort of forgetfulness. It is the kind where you simply do not remember anything about an object until you see it again. Normally, I would say that this is an indication of something not being important enough, but this is clearly important. I do not see how my memory could have failed me in this manner.

I must say, I am quite frustrated with myself right now.

I will go mail the letter at this very moment, and after this, I will go back to Sidereal Bay to search for anything else Twilight may have left behind, while the day affords.