• Published 13th Dec 2015
  • 2,168 Views, 35 Comments

My Little Pony: Legends of Equestria - GundamBrony



When two boys enter the virtual reality of an online game and trapped by a mysterious force along with other players, a new adventure begins.....

  • ...
13
 35
 2,168

Chapter 3 - Trapped

Okay, my part time job shift is done as I rushed to the bus stop and waiting for the public bus. After a few hours, I manage to get back home and do all of the chores in the house along with cleaning the house. Once I checked everything, I headed back to my room and turned on my laptop.

"Okay, just need to login in......" I muttered as I typed a few things on my laptop as once everything is set, I grabbed my VR GEAR and placed on my head.

I checked the time as on the visor, it read: 6:00 pm. Good, just need to login in so I can meet up with Golden.

"Link On!"

My mind once again traveled to the datascape as in shone light, my eyes begin to stir as my visions were blurry before it regained 20/20 vision, I was backed into Applejack's farm. I got up and saw that Golden begin to stir his eyes.

"Aw man, this is getting used to," Golden complained.

"It's not that bad. This is the second time and I felt fine.......well, sort of." I reassured which he smirked at me.

"Well, if you putting that way......."

We both got out of the bed and making the bedsheet nice as we headed downstairs and to the kitchen to find that only Granny Smith is there.

"Hello, Granny" I caught her attention as she turned to us.

"Well, howdy, young fellers'. Looks like you're in nick of time!" we both nodded at her.

"Is Applejack at the orchards?" Golden asked.

"She's going to take her sister to school, but she'll be back." the elderly mare replied. "Why don't you help with Big Mac? He could use some help with the fields."

We both nodded as we headed to the barn shack where Big Mac came out with a carriage of tools.

"Big Mac!" I called him as the stallion turned to our direction and smile.

"Well, somepony is up very early." we headed to him as we nodded.

"Well, what kind of employees would miss out work?" I said as Golden nodded.

"Granny said that we can help with plowing the fields and other things you're working on," Golden said as Big Mac nodded as he shown us the fields.

"So have you two ever pull a plow before?" Big Mac asked.

"No can't say that we have," I answered.

"Well, it should be easy. All ya have to do is take the plow and pull it across the acre of land from one side to the other. Who want to give it a shot?"

Both of us look at each other before I decide to give a shot. With Big Mac's help, I strapped in the plow around my torso. I begin plowing the field but the only difference is that I struggled to pushed only a inch of it despite of my strength I pulling through. Now I wish I was a earth pony or better yet, having Mr. Incredible's strength.

"Hmmmm......" Big Mac tapping his muzzle before got an idea "I think I got an idea of giving you a push."

"Huh? What do you mean-?"

Before I can finish, a hard cracking whip smacking on my flank thanks to Big Mac's hind kick. With a loud neighing sound, an unexpected momentum helps me pushing the plow properly.

Big Mac smile as he turned to Golden "Well, better go plant some seeds. Come on, Golden."

Golden nodded as he watches me speeding up plow the fields.

After a few hours, I pant a bit and laid on the ground, trying to catch my breath. Big Mac and Golden came back with bags of seeds on the carriage as they help me remove the straps from the plow.

"You okay?" Golden asked

"Yeah.......*pant*........that.......*pant*..........was........*pant*..........interesting........*pant*......." I said with each breath I tried to take. This is getting used to on farm lands.

"Here." Big Mac came with a glass of Apple cider as I grabbed it.

"Thanks, Big Mac," I said as I took some sip of the drink as my eyes widened like dinner plates. Oh wow! I heard about their ciders is so good, but this is amazing! My taste buds begin devouring the sweet flavors of fresh nectar.

"So good-! And refreshing!" I sighed happily.

"Eeyup, that's all of the ponies in Equestria said when they tried our ciders. Best thing in the world." Big Mac said.

After a few minute, I got back to my shift and begin helping with Golden and Big Mac planting the seeds. From the carriage, only potatoes, pumpkin, and squash seeds were seen as I work on planting the potatoes while Golden planting some squash and Big Mac doing the pumpkins.

After planting all of the seeds, a familiar voice was heard from the hill "Well looks like you guys got this done already!"

We turned and saw Applejack came back after dropping Applebloom to school. She walking towards us to the fields.

"Hey, Applejack. Just helping Big Mac with the acres field."

"Well thanks, you two. Usually, I mostly help Big Mac with this job but now you got it cover, there's plenty of time for me to get the apples to Ponyville. Since you two working hard, why not you two go with me to Ponyville at least taking some time to explore around the town?"

"Are you sure?" I asked, "Don't you need any help on selling the apples?" Normally, I like taking leisure but I always want to put helping others before that.

"Nah, sugarcube. I can handle this m'ahself on this." Applejack reassured.

"Still-" then I felt a touch on my shoulder as Golden just nodded at me. I sighed and nodded then turned to her "Okay."

"All right, we better get going then," Applejack said as we follow her to the barn.


From underground of Equestria, even to the Diamond Dog's home, there was a black cave that blackens everything, leaving only a small crack of light illuminated. Nothing appeared as only rocks and silence were heard. No trace of sentinel creatures nor magic appeared. Just nothing. On the wall, a jet-black orb was sitting on a pillar of obelisk with ancient Equestrian languages, sleeping for thousands of years with no sounds, no magic, nothing-

Wobble.......... The jet-black orb moved slowly. Wobble........ Again, it moves only at a normal pace. Wobble......Wobble......Wobble...... The orb begins to move fast as a sound of cracking noise was begin to hear.

Crack......crack.....crack.......

Webs of cracks begin to form around the orb as jet black energies pushing out as everything begin to shake and crumble as the orb split open.


In an unknown place, a clear orb was shone brightly on an unknown temple as pair hoof steps were heard and a white muzzle glance at the orb with a frown.

"So it has begun......." she muttered sadly. "The dark entity is free from it's thousand of years' sleep..........."


After helping Applejack setting up the apple cart, we decide to look around of Ponyville. More and more players log in and starting exploring around. We walk around the town hall then to the marketplace as we see players buying or browsing not only foods but also from each tent, a weapon and armor blacksmith, a potion store, and a bookstore. Yep, it's just like all of MMO-RPG games.

We decide to check out the blacksmith as in the tent, it's like all other blacksmith workshops you seen in medieval times. A gray unicorn pony stallion picks up an heating iron from the furnace using a metal tong as he place on the anvil then grabbed a hammer and striking it. He then glances at us through the metal face protection mask.

"I'll be there in a second." he said.

After a few minute, he finished forging an armor and put it on the side. He removes his mask and from his face, he has black eyes and a red mane with the dark purple streak on it. From his expression, he always having a stoned look into it. From his flank, he has twin swords crossing together as a cutie mark.

"So what can I do for you?" he asked.

"Well, we we're wondering what kind of weapons you got?" I asked.

"Well, just, as usual, swords, crossbows, spears, lance, you name it." he replied as he glances at me, he didn't seem fazed by my appearance of an alicorn prince.

"Huh, so we got alicorn prince now? That's cool."

"You don't seem to be surprised by this," Golden replied.

"Well, when you're a blacksmith, you tend not to have many friends." he replied "I'm Chrono. Chrono Age, Equestria's best blacksmith pony."

"I'm Shining Hazel and this is my best friend, Golden Flare." I introduced to him as he glanced at us for a bit.

"You two must be new, right?"

We both nodded as he continued "That's figure. Every time, new ponies just show up and business for my weapons and armors are in high demand."

"How good your creations are?" I asked.

"The best of all of it. However, to create the best, you'll need to find the best quality of metals along with crystals."

"So where do you usually get them?" Golden asked.

"Well, that's the thing, you'll need to find them around in Equestria for the best qualities. Many ponies have that kind of metal and crystals and asked me to forge something out of them." Chrono replied while holding a sword.

"However, from my precision, I tend to check the quality of them to see if they're good to forge."

"What happen if they aren't?" I asked.

"Well, I can't forge weapons but I can use them to make armors out of them," he replied. "Also I can also fix them and weapons too."

Just as we about to ask more, a familiar voice was heard.

"Shining Hazel! Golden Flare!"

We turned and saw Princess Twilight Sparkle and Starlight Glimmer walking towards us.

"Hello, Princess Twilight Sparkle," I said as Twilight giggled.

"Shining Hazel, you don't have to call me that. Just Twilight is fine."

"Okay," I replied.

"So what are you two doing?" Starlight asked.

"Just exploring around the town and seeing some weapons and armors from Chrono Age," Golden replied as they turned to him which still have his stoned expression then turned and checking his creations.

"So you must be Chrono Age. My brother usual get them from your store." Twilight said.

"That's fine," he said not turning his eyes towards her leaving her confused at his attitude. Guess royalty doesn't matter to him or anything.

After a few silence, Starlight turned to us "Well, in any case, how about we give you the tour around Ponyville?"

We both nodded as we about to leave, we heard Chrono called us "Here."

We turned as he threw two new swords on the scabbards with straps to us as we caught it on our hooves. We pull it as we widened our eyes at Chrono's masterpiece. My sword has gray blade design in the middle and on the edges silver with a triangular design on them as for the hilts, it's longer and stops with a muzzle guard on the end. For Golden's sword, his has two edge blades with nothing in the middle along with the hilt being longer like mine and also a muzzle guard.

"Consider this a gift for both of you. You may need it if you're going somewhere." Chrono said as he headed back into his tent.

We gazing admirably as we playfully wave around our swords in our hoof. For us, swords are our all time favorite weapons of all video games and MMO-RPG. Each swords have a unique design in both fantasy and sometimes in Sci-Fi entertainments. But in the MLP universe, we rarely know of pony wielding swords through their mouth thanks to the unique special design to fit into their muzzle and also consider it's a kids tv show, only spears were shown for Royal Guards, but we never get the chance to see it in action.

While we continue to be amazed by it, a cough was heard as we turned to Twilight "Um, guys, a tour around Ponyville?"

"Oh sorry!" we put our swords back in the scabbard, strapped it to our backs and follow them for the tour.

SHINING HAZEL

Weapon got: Pony Sword A - A sword that will serve as your main weapon throughout your journey.

GOLDEN FLARE

Weapon got: Pony Sword B - A sword that will serve as your main weapon throughout your journey.


An hour went on the tour around Ponyville as we walk around in Ponyville. From the schoolhouse, hospital, train station, clock tower, Ponyville Theater, and Day Spa, we were amazed by it. Those game developers really did capture the essence of Ponyville's peaceful and friendly life like in the tv series.

We stopped at Sugarcube Corner as a thought came into my mind.

"Twilight?"

"Yes?"

"Does this place look edible to eat?" I wonder about that. Seeing the Sugarcube Corner's gingerbread design had made me wondering about if this was made with real gingerbread or not.

"To be honest, I don't know. But you can ask Pinkie about that."

I nodded as we enter inside as we saw Pinkie put final touches on a HUGE cake that even rivaled of that of a wedding cake. She notice us as she waved at us.

"Hey, guys!"

She slides down on the ladder as we're amazed at it.

"Pinkie, what is this?" Twilight asked.

"Oh, that's my special creation that I'm preparing for all of the new ponies to come for a grand party! It comes with every flavor that I asked all of the new ponies from chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, raspberry, and all kinds with the addition of ice cream in it!"

"Wow....." Our mouths drool at the huge sugar-load of cake that Pinkie made.

"Yep, and trust me, it takes a lot of time and a recipe I need to get to create this masterpiece!" Pinkie said.

"But Pinkie, would you need to find a way to carried that into the party?" Golden asked as Pinkie rubbing her muzzle.

"Don't worry, I know a way to get this baby into the party without any trouble!" Pinkie said.

"Still if you need any help, just ask us, okay?" Golden said as Pinkie nodded.

"Okay, dookie, Goldie!"

After saying goodbye to Pinkie, we exit out of Sugarcube Corner as Twilight glance at us.

"You two really have good hearts to help ponies."

"Thanks," I said as we heading to the next stop at Carousel Boutique. Like Sweet Apple Acres, the gamer developer really captures the aesthetic of the Carousel Boutique.

Inside of the Boutique, Rarity finishing the last touch on a new dress design as she sighed in relief.

"Phew! At long last, my new design on this dress is complete!" she turned to the love struck drake "What do you think, Spikey-Wikey?"

"It looked amazing!" Spike said as Rarity hugged and kissed him on the cheek, making the love-struck drake fainted in his happiness which she giggled. It won't be long as a bell rang as Spike quickly got up and seeing Twilight, Starlight, Shining Hazel, and Golden Flare.

"Oh, Twilight, Starlight. It's good to see you two again, darling."

"It's great to see you again, Rarity," Twilight said as Starlight nodded.

"Hey, Twilight! Hey, Starlight!" Spike called.

"Hello, Spike. I see that Rarity needs help in special needs hmmm?" Twilight said.

"Yup! And Rarity already finished her new creation."

Rarity glanced at us and smile happily.

"And I see that you brought with Shining Hazel and Golden Flare."

"Good to see you again, Miss Rarity," I said as Rarity giggled.

"Oh, darling, just call me Rarity." I nodded at her as I rubbed my head in embarrassment. Guess I have been too formal to everypony.

"So what are you making?" Starlight asked.

"Oh, just some new ideas for a new dress for Sapphire Shores." She points to her new dress as we're amazed at it.

"Wow, that's amazing, Rarity. I bet that Sapphire Shores going to love it." I said.

"Oh thank you, darling. You're too sweet." Rarity blushing while Spike glared at me but consider that we're new, he let it slide.

"Well, I better get back to work, darling. I got some new ideas to make."

"For what?" Golden asked.

"Right, for the Grand Galloping Gala." Twilight said then turned to them "Rarity's working on a new dress for the Grand Galloping Gala coming for the next month."

"Oh." Golden and I nodded in understanding. For me, I have never been to any Proms in any high school and I did remember attending one in my parent's wedding a long time ago.

"Come to think of it, darling, have you two been to the Grand Galloping Gala?" Rarity asked as we shook our head.

"Sorry, we have never been to one. We just live far away in Equestria remember?"

"Oh right. In that case, how about you two come to the Gala?" Twilight asked as we looked at her surprised by her offer. "I can ask Princess Celestia for tickets for you two."

"R-Really?" I asked as she nodded.

"T-Thank you, Twilight and Rarity," I said with a grin. I have never been to any proms in my entire life but that's when I was reserved and quiet. I hope to give the gala a chance to experience what I missed.

As we waved goodbye to Rarity, we exit out of the Boutique as we spotted Fluttershy carrying lots of grocery bags which she grunted a bit from the weight.

"Fluttershy," I called her as she turned to us while hovering.

"Oh, Twilight, Golden, and Shining, good to see you." she said.

"Fluttershy, what's that all that food?" Golden asked.

"Oh, just some ingredients and pet foods I got from the market. I'm going to make something special for my animal friends."

"Here let us help you," I said as the timid pony about to replied, we carried the bags for her as we follow her to her cottage.

"Thanks, Golden and Shining. Usually, I carried the stuff all by myself and sometimes Discord offer me to help, but I appreciate what you two did." she gave a warming smile.

"It's no problem. We just did what's right." Golden said as she headed back in.

As we walk back to Ponyville, Twilight decide to give them the last tour as we follow her to her castle, the Castle of Friendship. Our eyes were memorized by the beauty of the castle. Sure we've seen in the show, but to actually to see it up close, this is something that even a master artist would need lots of time to capture the shining crystallizing of the tree roots.

Twilight and Starlight glanced at us and giggled at our starstruck.

"C'mon, you two, you're going to love it more on the inside." She open the door as we enter inside. When she said that we're going to love it even more, she wasn't kidding. Inside of the interior, the design of the crystallizing pillars were clean and smooth along with other crystals dangling from the ceiling. Flag pillars were placed each with each of Twilight's and her friends' cutie marks on them. Some other design were seeing as tree roots along with a waterfalls from a mountains.

"Whoa......." all of us were amazed at this.

"This is unbelievable." I continue gazing around the area of the interior. To be honest, I have never been inside of a real castle in my world but despite this being a VR game, I felt this is an amazing opportunity. As for Golden, his expression is the same as me so I can guess that he felt the same way.

"I've seen a castle in books but to actually be inside one is amazing."

"You mean you never been inside of a castle before?" Starlight asked as we shook our head.

"Remember we've been traveling together so Shining Hazel been home in a regular house with his parents," Golden said as they understood what he meant.

"Well, I'm glad that you're enjoying it but I got more place to show you," Twilight said as she headed to the stairs to the exterior of the castle as we follow her.

Upon seeing the bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, closet, and library, I asked: "Twilight, how would you know which room you need to go, consider the place is bigger inside than on the outside?"

"Oh, it's not that hard once you get used to knowing which way to go," Twilight said.

"Not that easy, though......" Starlight mumbled. "Getting lost plenty times before."

As we continue walking to the throne room, Twilight open it as it was pitch black dark.

"Huh? Twilight, is this the part of the tour?" Golden asked.

"No, not that I know of unless.........." we enter inside as the door closed, the lights flicker on as a large group of ponies shouted in unison which all of us startled by surprise:

"SURPRISE!"

In front of us, ponies from Ponyville along with Twilight's friends (and surprising, Chrono Age too) as well as the players too, all which have the party-enthusiastic feeling. Confetti and streamers were flying around with big cheers from them.

"Whoa, what we're celebrating?" I asked as Pinkie, the one who setting up the party came to us.

"The new ponies who came out of nowhere! It's the Welcome to Ponyville Super Duper Mega Bash Party!" Pinkie said.

"Wow, all just for us?" we're surprised at how far Pinkie would set up for this party.

"Eeyuporine!"

With a chuckle, we gave a warm smile to her.

"Thanks, Pinkie. Though at least you can ask us to help you setting up." Golden said.

"Don't worry, Applejack, Spike, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Rainbow already helped me setting up. But," Pinkie gave a soft smile at Golden, noticing that she was blushing which was surprising "it was sweet of you two to ask me for help."

Golden's cheek was red as he scratching his mane embarrassment.

"Thanks."

Starlight, Twilight, and I chuckled at this cute scene but sadly the moment is interrupted by a cough from a cyan pegasus was heard in annoyance.

"Can we please save the mushy stuff for later and get this party started?"

"Oh. right!" Pinkie said as got her party cannon and fire another streamer.

With that party started as ponies begin to dancing around the music courtesy of a DJ Pony that we known as Vinyl Scratch or PON-3. Some enjoying the games while some having the cake and refreshments as others chat with each other. Even Chrono Age sighed in annoyance then dancing with the music despite having the stoned face.

We decide to play one of the games, one of which is a Pin the tail on the Pony, a pony version of Pin the tail on the donkey. I decide to give it a shot as I was blindfolded while holding a pin tail on my hoof. While the music was loud, I can hear my friends shouting at which direction at the target as I push it in. After that, I open the blindfold as I got in the flank as all of us cheered. Next is a pinata which Golden was blindfolded as he hold a bat as he tried to whack it only to miss as another swing, he broke the pinata as candies dropping down as we got much of the candies. Another is Apple bobbing as we both dunk our head into the water, got the apples in our teeth. Pinkie told us there's a special surprise as we knew what she meant, given the fact we seen Party of One, we decide to get the surprise as like before, Golden got an apple attach to the spring as for me, well Gummy latch on my face despite I didn't notice as ponies laughed even though I was confused. After got Gummy out of my face, we decide to try of Pinkie's pastries.

"Man this is good!" I said with a mouth full of cake. "I wonder how Pinkie able to made this good?"

"Don't know, but she must put some time and love in making these," Golden replied while eating some eclairs.

"Not just time and love, but also the joy she places in making them." a voice was heard as we saw Spike coming with a plate of sweets.

"Hey, Spike," I said as he waves at us.

"You see, being a baker for Pinkie is difficult at first, but she faces those hardship by giving joy and smile to ponies around her while working in the bakery secondary floor in Sugarcube Corner."

I glanced at Pinkie dancing as my mind begin to pound on the thoughts. In my life, I was doubt about what career I want to do in my life. I was consider of becoming a baker, chef, food preperation worker, barista, carpenter, or retail store worker. I never think of those because I was unsure what I meant to do. My parents tried to help me but it wasn't enough as I thought of being a baker because of my passion for food but my heart felt even something still missing like I don't know what I meant to do in my life.

"Shining Hazel, you okay?" Golden's voice snapped out of my deep thoughts as I glance at him.

"Oh, I'm fine." I gave a small smile "Just got lots of things in my mind."

"You want to talk about it?"

I shook my head "No, it's okay. It's not that important."

"Okay." Golden nodded at me but I never notice he still having his concerning look to me.

Spike, seeing this, cough lightly getting our attention "How about a dance party will cheer you guys up?"

We glance at the dance floor as we gave a nodded. As we head there, we saw most of the Mane 7 dancing in different style : Pinkie dancing in party master style, Rainbow Dash showing her awesome moves, Applejack and Fluttershy doing the chacha dance with other ponies, Rarity grace the dance floor with her radiant beauty, and Starlight dancing normally yet she learned quickly and surprised everypony at her moves.

As for Twilight........well, she showing her same strange dance moves like she did in Sweet and Elite. Most of the ponies were look at her weirdly despite her being a princess.

"So, have you dance before?" I asked.

"Not say that I have," Golden replied.

"You?"

"Nope, always been stayed away from the dance floor."

"Well you want to give a shot?" he asked.

To be honest, I never like dancing cause of my 'strange' moves since I was little as I'd been on the sidelines so far on almost all parties. Just as I was in a deep thought, Pinkie called on us.

"What are you two waiting for, c'mon!" she grabbed Golden's hoof as he blushes a bit and pulled her to the dance floor, leaving me alone.

Twilight notice me, came to my side "Something wrong, Shining Hazel?"

"Well, it's that I don't know if I can dance." I replied looking down "I guess that I'm little shy because of how I dance.......'differently'."

"Shining Hazel, it's okay, nopony is going to laugh at you." Twilight tried to console me.

"I guess but still......." my sentence was interrupted as she grabbed my hoof. My face become red upon the contact as she pulled me to the dance floor.

"Just give it a chance." she said as while she dance her 'original moves', I was glancing around the dance floor as I felt scared in my heart. However, the music from the DJ music blown away my worries as my body and my mind begin to dance the rhythm. I don't how and why though, but I guess that from Twilight's console and the music, I felt calmed and let my fun self go all out. Most of the ponies looking at me surprising at my dance moves even Golden and the Mane 7 and Spike too. After finishing with a spin jump, all of the ponies clap their hooves as I was back to my sense.

"Whoo-whee, Shining Hazel, that's some crazy moves you did!" Applejack praise me as I rubbed my mane in embarrassment. Guess I let my wild side go all out.

"I must say, I never knew you can party that hard, darling." Rarity said.

"That was AWESOME!" Rainbow said. "When did you dance like that?!"

"I guess it just came to me." I sheeply said.

"Wow, you're amazing!" Pinkie hopping happily.

"Thanks, girls," I said as other ponies praised at me.

"See, nopony laughed at you," Twilight said as I smiled at her.

"Thanks, Twilight, for helping me get over my fear." I gave a kind smile as Twilight blushed embarrassment. My face also became the same as hers as we both looked away shyly.

As we about to continue enjoying the party, something came in front of me that only players can see : a pop up screen as it said : 'Warning! An abnormal anomaly appeared in the game. Please log out immediately to ensure safety of your consciousness.'

An collection of murmurs from players wonder about that strange message, halting the party for a while the virtual ponies looked at them concern at this.

Twilight came to us and asked, "What's going on, Shining Hazel?"

Decide to let her in the dark due to not the virtual ponies know of our origin, I said "It's nothing, we need to get ready to go soon."

"What?" Pinkie was shocked at this "But why?! You guys haven't got the chance to try out my masterpiece!"

At the same time, a large earthquake tremor, shaken the castle, dropping every refreshments, party decorations, and even DJ PON-3's speaker.

"What the hay?!" Golden tried to hold his hoof but fall down on the floor.

"What is going on?!" Starlight yelled.

"Twilight, look!" Spike pointed to the window as we glanced at it, outside, dark clouds begin to swirled up around in Ponyville as ponies screaming in fear as the tremor continue to be high.

"A huge storm clouds?! There's no mention of this from Cloudsdale!" Rainbow said.

"What in Equestria is going on?!" Applejack asked.

"I don't know, but we need to check it out!" Twilight said as once the tremor stopped for now, we all headed to Ponyville.

"I got a bad feeling about this......" I said as Golden nodded, knowing something is bad going to happened. And it's going to get worst.


All of the ponies gathered out from their shelter as they glanced up at the unannounced storm. Royal Guards were dispatched from Canterlot Castle to help ponies caught by the tremor along with the Wonderbolt tried to clear the skies but only for the clouds to remain as it is.

We all got here as fast as we could as Twilight saw a unicorn stallion donned a purple armor.

"Shining Armor!" she called as the captain turned to that voice.

"Twilight!" he rushed to her as both siblings hugged each other.

"I'm glad that you and your friends are all right." he said.

She nodded as she asked "Shining Armor, what's going on?"

"Beats me, we don't know what cause those tremors nor what's with the clouds." he replied.

He noticed me and Golden as he widened his eyes while we wave our hooves.

"Uh, Twilight, when did we have an alicorn prince?"

"Oh, right. Shining Armor this is Shining Hazel and his friend Golden Flare. Shining Hazel and Golden Flare, this is my BBBF, Shining Armor." Twilight introduced to us.

"Uh, nice to meet to you." I said shyly. If anything I know, it's not because we have the same 'Shining' on our first name, but being a big brother to our sisters despite our otherworldly difference, we know that if anyone or anypony hitting on our sisters, then our 'big brother' instinct comes into play.

"Nice to meet you, though I'm not surprised that there's another pony with the same first name."

I scratched my mane in embarrassment though I don't know whenever he's complementing me or being sarcastic.

I coughed a bit, trying to focus on the situation. "So any idea what's going on?"

"We don't know. Princess Celestia and Princess Luna sensed something anomalous as we're dispatched to find the strange magical readings but no luck."

"Strange magic readings? What kind?" Golden asked.

"That's the thing, we don't know what's causing it nor where it's coming from." Shining Armor said. "Then the magical readings begin to getting stronger causing these tremors."

We both looked at each other, worriedly at this situation. Could this be a new quest or event? Can't be, the developers mostly posted events or quest to all players who purchased this game. Then my mind realization at the message. Could it be a bug in the game?

Then, the tremors begin to rise as we all fall down on the floor while the ground begin to cracked along with webs of it spreading around. All of the ponies got away quickly as an dark sinister purple energies burst out.

We ducked quickly from the debris as the smoke were away, a pure jet black energy shot up into the sky as it begin to take shaped into a silhouette of an demon with red blood eyes.

"AT LAST........." it hissed "FOR A MILLENNIUM YEARS, I'M FREE FROM MY PRISON!"

The strange dark being glanced down at the ponies, terrified at it.

"SO HAS THESE SPECIES CONTINUE TO EVOLVED AFTER MY BETRAYAL. YOU BEASTS CONTINUE TO BLINDED BY YOUR NOBILITY AND THIS SOFT HEARTED WORD CALLED 'FRIENDSHIP'. DO SHE THINK SHE CAN SEAL ME AWAY IN A TOMB WHILE SHE LEFT HER OWN CHILDRENS ROAM ACROSS THIS WORLD? BUT WHAT SHE WOULD HAVE TO PROTECT HER PETS AGAINST ME FOREVER? GIVEN THE FACT HER OWN KNIGHTS FADED FROM EXISTENCE, THERE IS NONE."

All of the ponies continue to be terrified including all of us players.

"TIME WAS THE ALLY OF ALL OF YOU BEASTS, BUT NOW HAS ABANDONED YOU ALL. THE VOID HAS RETURN."

With that, the demon shot up a dark lighting bolt in the sky as on contact, all of us players screamed in pain. Something is stripping our minds from our brain. Despite trying to log out, my mind begin to blacken as we all fallen into unconscious state.

Twilight's POV

"Shining Hazel! Golden Flare!" I shouted as all of us rushed towards them as we caught them on the ground. More of the 'new' ponies caught by other residence of Ponyville.

"Are you two all right?" Pinkie asked worriedly as we tried to wake them up but to no avail.

"AND NOW, THIS WORLD WILL BECOME YOUR TOMB."

Then the demon turned into dark magic energies and disappeared, turning the clouds back to normal.

All of us were shocked at this. What is that demon? Where did it came from? And why it was sealed into Equestria?

Whatever it is, this day is turning the worst for everypony. And everyone in Equestria.

Author's Note:

So an faceless dark entity have been freed from thousand of years of prison and corrupted the game along with disconnecting the connection of all players' mind as Roland/Shining Hazel and Golden Flare along with the players were trapped in the game with no way out.

In addition, we got to introduce to a OC blacksmith pony, Chrono Age.