• Published 4th Jun 2012
  • 6,016 Views, 170 Comments

A Behemoth in Equestria (cancelled) - Fanskapet



Follow the mad times of a confused Behemoth in Equestria

  • ...
29
 170
 6,016

chapter 15 Good news

"C'mon wake up already!!" Twilight shouted, pushing her hooves as hard as she could into Vilefors massive side.

"Viley wiley wakey wakey!" Pinkie Pie shouted, jumping up and down on his back.

"Nnh can't hear you sleeping." Vilefor answered, reaching his arm behind him and picking up the bouncing annoyance and putting her on the ground instead.

"Aww how cute, he's sleeptalking and sleep carrying." Pinkie said, petting him on the head.

"He is not! he is just lazy! get up! come on I know the way now!" Twilight growled, as she kept pushing him harder in the side.

"Why do I have to follow?" Vilefor said, lifting himself up slightly and moving himself a bit away before laying himself down again, causing Twilight to fall forward as she did another push on his side.

"Because you are the reason the princess is even here!!" Twilight growled, as she got up again.

"Oh yeah....... just tell her where she can find me." Vilefor answered, with a wave of his hand without even raising his head or looking at her.

"No!! you just don't tell the princess to come over! why did you become such a problem all of a sudden!!?" Twilight sighed, dragging her front hooves over her face in annoyance.

"Please Spanky, I have always been a bother, remember the tests?" he said with a smile.

"Yes and it's Sparkle." She said with a frown.
"And I thought you were just clumsy." She continued with a small smile.

"Hey...bah you're right, what is so special about me anyway?" He said, raising his head a bit before letting it back down.

"Uhm guys?"

"That is what we will know when we get to the princess!!" Twilight shouted, giving him a hard shove.

"Oh right you have no records of any kind about my kind........... how much is it worth to you Spanky Sparkle?" He said, scratching his ear.

"Guys?"

"Worth? we let you free!" She fumed, running around him and staring him into his eyes.

"Oh yeah." He yawned, as he closed his eyes.

"Don't close your eyes at me!" She said poking him on his nose.

"Guys?"

"I close my eyes at anyone I want and what is it pink one? I forgot your name uh Pinkerton?" He said, turning his head towards Pinkie, who just stood there staring up into the sky.

"Uhm did princess Celestia said anything about bringing the entire army with her?" Pinkie asked, still looking straight up into the sky.

"Uh no, why do you ask?" Twilight asked, confused as she turned her attention towards Pinkie.

"Well I just saw alot of pegasi in royal fancy armor passing above us and I don't think I have the balloons or cakes for everypony." Pinkie said, putting a hoof to her chin.

"Well that's not suspicious at all, you know what Spanky? I think after seeing that, I will go deeper into the forest maybe find a nice cave and just hide from the public eye, nice meeting you." Vilefor said, looking up seeing some more pegasi fly over them, swallowing loudly as he got up on all four.

"Wait don't run away! it's probably just a misunderstanding!" Twilight shouted, as she grabbed onto his tail as he begun walking away.

"Sure an army is a misunderstanding I'm sure of it, they won't skin me and make the princess a new dress and carve a new throne from my bones." He said, as he stopped and looked at Twilight hugging his tail as hard as she could, while digging her backhooves in the ground.

"What?!! are you mad? the princess would never do anything like that." She said, shocked as she let go of his tail.

"Then what is the army for?" He asked, lowering his head to pony levels and looking her in the eyes.

"W-well I-I uh.... oh I get it! I sent the letter before any of us knew you could speak!!" Twilight said, scratching her neck nervously trying to find an answer.

"That actually makes sense, but if this is a trap I will start raining meteors all over." He said, blinking a few times before pointing a big claw towards Twilight

"What? that's a random thing to say." Twilight said, tilting her head to the side.

"Oooh you can do that? that is sooooo coooool" Pinkie said bouncing up and down with excitement.

"Not really, I mean I had it in my mind since I saved Fluttershy and all, but uh im not sure I can do magic." Vilefor answered, scratching his neck.

"Aww don't be like that, you got big horns it makes you able to do magic right Twilight?" Pinkie said, smiling at her friend.

"No and yes." Twilight answered.

"So it's a maybe?" Vilefor interrupted.

"No."

"So it's a yes?" Pinkie said, before letting Twilight finish..

"No!"

"My head hurts." Pinkie said, rubbing her head with her hooves.

"And I'm confused." Vilefor said, scratching his head.

"Gah can we take this discussion some other time? we need to get to the princess!!!" Twilight growled, with a tired sigh.

"Gah fine I will! just stop yelling at me!! grmmbl both of you get up and Spanky point the way!" Vilefor growled back, laying himself down to let the ponies climb up.

"Okie dokey." Pinkie said happily bouncing up on his back.

"It's Sparkle and it is that way. now let's move!" Twilight said, as she climbed on top of his head and pointed a hoof at the direction of Sweet Apple Acres.

"Alright! just remember if I get killed I am sooo gonna haunt you." Vilefor said, as he got up and began to sprint to where she was pointing.

Author's Note:

here ya go
a bit different than the one i had begun writing but i barely remember how it was other than they would meet a ursa minor and vilefor would finally cause some more havoc chaos and other fun stuff.

and also alot shorter than the one i begun with.

anyway enjoy lazy vilefor angry twilight and amazed pinkie.