• Published 4th Jun 2012
  • 5,996 Views, 170 Comments

A Behemoth in Equestria (cancelled) - Fanskapet



Follow the mad times of a confused Behemoth in Equestria

  • ...
29
 170
 5,996

chapter 16 Fine!

"Are you sure they come in peace? I have never seen so many armored unicorns and pegasusesises in one place." He grumbled, pressing himself as low as he could at the edge of Sweet Apple Acres, much to the annoyance of Twilight who kept poking him in the neck.

"Yes, they come in peace, now move it mister!" She snorted, giving him an especially hard poke.

"Hey stop that! and quiet down or they will hear you." He growled, as he reached back, picking her up and holding her to his eyes.

"Well, since you are to scared to move forward I guess I have to get them over here." She spat as they did a stare-off, only for both to jump in surprise (and dropping Twilight on the ground) as they heard a loud shrill whistle next to them.

"Ooookay time out, back off you two." Pinkie Pie said, sporting a a cap and a whistle, holding out both her hooves as she walked in between them pushing them apart.

"Are you insane? what if they heard you?" He whispered in panic, looking up seeing two guards looking around on the spot before shrugging.

"Ow, can you please stop dropping me?" Twilight sighed, rubbing her bruised flank.

"I make no promises." Vilefor grumbled, still keeping the guards in his sight.

"Well can we move atleast?"

"Yeah, even I think this has been a bit overplayed the last few times we had this conversation." Pinkie said flipping the cap away.

"Fine, Twinkle lets do the thing you did earlier."

"Get up on your back?" Twilight raised an eyebrow.

"No the chain thingy, I would feel alot safer going towards an army in chains."

"Are you sure? wouldnt that actually feel less safe?"

"Well, there wouldn't be a chance to be attacked on sight if I were brought to the princess in chains." Vilefor explained.

"Oooh hes smart." Pinkie exclaimed, leaning against him and pointing her hoof at his side.

"Doubt it." Twilight muttered.

"What was that?" Vilefor raised both his eyebrow and ear as he only heard some mumbling from Twilight.

"Nothing, lets just do this." She said widening her stance, focusing her magic and conjuring a long chain, wrapping around Vilefors muzzle horns and neck.

"Comfortable?" She smiled as he pulled a bit at the chains, getting a shake of the head as answer.
"Good, now lets go, Pinkie get up on him and hold Dash steady."

"Okiee dookey." Pinkie saluted, wiggling her rump and doing an impressively high jump onto Vilefors back.

"Yeeha giddyup Silver i mean Purple." she wipped out a cowboyhat and sat down on his back.

"Mmphh."

"Okay, Vilefor you keep calm and dont yank the chain, Pinkie......you stay Pinkie." Twilight said, shaking her hed as she grabbed the chain.

"Mmth mme mmukh?" ( take a guess.) Vilefor mumbled as he looked back at Pinkie on his back, somehow managed to put a saddle on him without him noticing.

"It's best not to question it." Twilight shook her head, yanking the chain after her to make him move.

"Mmhmmh?"

"Sssh this is going great, so just keep calm and no sudden moves or sudden sounds." Twilight smiled as they got out of the woods, passing by multiple stunned guards who just stood there mouth agape staring at the giant purple creature, with a pink mare on top.

"Just ride em slowly past the bovines 'tis goin great."
Pinkie giggled putting on her thickest southern accent (and a straw to chew on), smiling and waving to all the guards they passed by towards the barn, where a very regal and tall white alicorn stood.

"Mmhm mmph mmm mhmhmmm?" Vilefor mumbled ( is that the princess?) digging his claws in the grounds as he saw the massive armored stallions next to her.

"Opff!" Twilight stumbled from the sudden stop, yanking it harder with an angry sigh.
"Aw comeon dont chicken out now! we are so clooose."

"Mhmhmmnmnmm!" He shook his head violently starting to back up.

"Ahem Twilight let me handle this." Pinkie said jumping down and walking around standing next to Twilight and turning towards Vilefor.
"Of course Viley here dont want to go to the safety of princess Celestia and instead want to fight through the entire Equestrian army instead silly." Patting him on his right hand, which made him space out for a moment and blink a few times.

".................."

"................Well?" Twilight asked, holding the chain lightly in her hooves.

"Mmnngh mmn mmmll." He mumbled ( fuck you all.) hanging his head in defeat and resuming his path towards the barn and the princess, ignoring the high hoof both mares gave each other.

Author's Note:

here ya go but dont expect any mre since i wrote this earlier a few months back