• Published 4th Jun 2012
  • 5,996 Views, 170 Comments

A Behemoth in Equestria (cancelled) - Fanskapet



Follow the mad times of a confused Behemoth in Equestria

  • ...
29
 170
 5,996

chapter 17 Enter celestia


"Uhm Twilight how exactly shall we explain all this?" Pinkie asked, as they got closer and closer to the princess waiting at the barn.

"What do you mean?" Twilight raised an eyebrow looking up at her.

"Well with all the chaos and the running and the screaming and the giant purple creature that is so dangerous it actually caused Celestia to bring Equestrias whole army and just tell them he is actually friendly and the whole army is here in vain?" Pinkie said in one go, taking a deep breath before continuing, while getting a weird look from Vilefor.
"Won't she be mad?"

"I-i-i uh n-no she won't be mad for causing the entire army to get here.... will she?" Twilight stuttered, swallowing loudly and looking between Pinkie and Vilefor.

"Well it smells alot of lesson zero here." Pinkie shrugged, (scratching the unconcious Dash behind her ear, making her twitch her legs like a sleeping dog) causing Twilight to do a complete stop and just stare forward towards princess Celestia.

"Mmth?" Vilefor growled, as he felt the chain yank him a bit to the left, snorting as he did a tug causing Twilight to fall forward and loose grip on the chain with an "Eep"

"It's getting loose!!!" Random Equestrian soldier number 2451 shouted, causing panic in the lines as they all begun rushing at Vilefor, who made a very girly scream (even through his muzzle.) and run towards the barn, (dropping both Pinkie and Rainbow Dash, the latter who managed to get caught by Twilight) jumping over a surprised Celestia and roll into the barn, or atleast that's what he would have done if he didn't get caught in a golden aura directly above Celestia.

"Mmbmm?!" He mumbled, looking down at the big white alicorn looking him in the eyes.

"Don't hurt him! he's friendly friendlyyyy!!" Twilight shouted squeezing past the Equestrian legion, who had all stopped in their tracks as they saw the giant purple creature get levitated by their princess.

"Twilight Sparkle my faithfull student, i expect you have a really good reason to not annihilate this beast." Celestia said looking down at her student.

"He is peacefull!! or well he is destructive but he's not evil!" Twilight stopped in front of Celestia, swallowing loudly as she pleaded for Vilefors life, looking back behind her seeing the entire Equestrian legion looking between her Celestia and the giant purple creature levitated above Celestia.
"Maybe we should take this inside the barn."

"Hmm I see what you mean, soldiers at ease do not enter unless either me or Twilight Sparkle calls for you!" Celestia ordered her soldiers who all gave a paniced salute and stood at attention.
"Come Twilight, you have much explaining to do."

"Mmnmnmm!?" Vilefor mumbled looking down at Celestia.

"And you better stop growling or I make short work of you." Celestia narrowed her eyes at him, though it felt pretty much like staring down a volcano for Vilefor.

Author's Note:

here you go man i got stuck like a fuck on this chapter and i got so tired rewriting it (yes i do rewrite and dont go for the first try)