• Published 3rd Jun 2012
  • 2,350 Views, 163 Comments

Why Humans should never be allowed in Equestria - Rainbow_Dashtruction



A comedy story of two teens entering Equestria

  • ...
35
 163
 2,350

Cloudsdale

“So what now, seems like anything could happen due to the unlikely event we actually have anyone read chapter 2” said James.

“Well I’ve always wanted to see Cloudsdale, but we will need a pegasus, or a balloon to fly us there” replied Scott.

“Well we could just ask that yellow pegasus over there to fly us?”

“Wait, yellow, FLUTTERSHY!” Scott screamed as he ran over to the beautiful pink maned mare.
“What…what are…oh, stop hugging…help me…anypony?” Fluttershy stuttered in horror as Scott started hugging her tightly. Fluttershy got redder and redder until she yelled in rage and pushed Scott to the ground, and bucked him in the balls so hard, the ground beneath them had a large chuck of grass destroyed.

“Bucking asshole!” Fluttershy was startled by her own yell, “Oh…I’m sorry, I’ll just be going”

“Wait, we need somebody to fly us to Cloudsdale before anyone finds out we killed Rarity” said James.

“You killed Rarity?” Fluttershy asked, “Thank Celestia you did, I don’t know why she is in our group, we all hated her”

“So will you fly us?”

“Oh, well I guess I could try, but wouldn’t you fall thro…” Fluttershy was cut off by James throwing Scott onto her back, then jumping in front of Scott.

“Lets go Fluttershy, away!” yelled James, smacking both of Fluttershy’s sides with his feet. Fluttershy turned her head at James with a bemused smile on her face, before beginning her slow flight to Cloudsdale.



Once Fluttershy touched down on Cloudsdale, James immediately jumped off her back, landing softly on the clouds.

“I guess they weren’t kidding when they named it Cloudsdale, how high up are we?” asked James.

“How…how are you even….walking on the clouds without falling through, your not a pegasus?” Asked Fluttershy.

“Have you ever once tested to see whether or not a Earth pony or Unicorn could even walk on Cloudsdale without magic?” replied James.

“Maybe we should of tested that out at some point or another”

“Hey Fluttershy, who’s these guys” said Rainbow Dash, having landed nearby.

“He’s Scott and he’s James” said Fluttershy.

“We’re gonna meet the entire mane six aren’t we James” said Scott.

“Except Twilight, she’s too hard to write” replied James.

“What do you mean, the mane six, how do you even know who we are?” said Fluttershy, who was clearly confused with the whole situation.

“Well you see Fluttershy, I am a fan of a show called My Little Pony, basically, it’s this entire universe in a children’s TV show.” Said Scott.

“I don’t approve of you watching a show I’m guessing is for little girls” said Fluttershy, “Especially since children’s TV shows tend to have lots of…eek, ass shots”

“I don’t mind” said Rainbow Dash, who was now staring at James, almost as if she was turned on by him, which is strange, because not only was he a different species, he wasn’t that attractive. She began rubbing her body up against James, making him more and more uncomfortable.

“You should go do other things, like talk to mares or get a job, like a regular teenage boy,” said Fluttershy judgementally, “Instead of watching a children’s TV designed for little girls” Scott could not take his favourite pony being against the brony fandom, and he began sobbing on the ground.

“Why Fluttershy why?” sobbed Scott.

“And stop talking to me!” screamed Fluttershy as she bucked Scott in the balls, causing him to fall off the edge of Cloudsdale.

“Rainbow Dash, you need to save him!” yelled James, who was now being pushed against a building by Rainbow Dash who was standing on her hind legs with her hoofs balancing her on James, attempting to kiss him. Rainbow Dash paused for a couple of seconds, before saying.

“Uh, all right I guess” she said enthusiastically as she pushed her self off James and dived off Cloudsdale, immediately doing a sonic rainboom and catching Scott with little effort, before doing another sonic rainboom upwards back onto Cloudsdale.
“Yeah, I’m getting really good at doing them” Rainbow Dash bragged, “Now, back to where we left off” Rainbow Dash crash tackled James through a buildings door, closing it with her hoof, madly making out with James.



“Well I just got raped by a xenophile pony” James said one hour later, after leaving the building.

“And for the 5th time today, a pony kicked me in the balls” replied Scott.

“If your so depressed, have a smoke” said Spike, handing a cigarette.

“Spike, what are you doing here?” said Scott.

“Pissing off people who hate plot holes”

“Well I’m usually heavily against smoking, but I am just too confused by this entire universe, so sure” James said as he took the cigarette. “So what does this Cloudsdale use to make money?”

“They make rainbows”

“You can’t be serious”



“I can’t believe you were serious” said James, looking as a stream of liquid rainbow pored from a tube into a pool of rainbow. They had talked the owner into letting them take a tour of the rainbow factory in the centre of town.
“I…I think I’m gonna need another smoke” said James as he flicked the used smoke into the pool of rainbow.

“What did you do that for!” screamed Spike, “Don’t you know rainbows are highly explosive!” Spike started running franticly away from the rainbow factory as the embers of the smoke started catching alight.

The duo ran, reaching the edge of Cloudsdale when the factory exploded, causing a gigantic fireball to spew from the centre of Cloudsdale. Pieces of burning buildings and clouds flew from the floating town as the duo were launched by the explosion, sending them flying into the sky. James got to see the burning hell of Cloudsdale as it rained pieces of it around the countryside. The town had been moved across the lands as it fell apart until it was over ponyville. James could only watch in horror as it bombed the small town, leaving few standing houses.

"Well that went worse then expected" James said as he faded from consciousness.

(Congratulations, you have survived the first two chapters, too bad you are now insane, sorry about that.)