• Published 3rd Jun 2012
  • 2,351 Views, 163 Comments

Why Humans should never be allowed in Equestria - Rainbow_Dashtruction



A comedy story of two teens entering Equestria

  • ...
35
 163
 2,351

Manehatten: Part II: Back With a Vengence

James bent down to pick up the pistol that the pony had dropped when the building landed on him, and Scott picked up his AK-47. A car had skidded next to the building when it had fallen, so James walked up to it, a panicking mare was scrambling out of the driver side door. James proceeded to shoot her in the head at point blank range.

“What the fuck did you do that for!” screamed Scott.

“Saving the author the trouble of explaining how we got another car”

“Take me with you” Said Trixie, having teleported nearby, “I hate being here, maybe I can find work in a high class strip joint instead of the low class and creepy” turning her head towards a stallion nearby.

“Aren’t you shining armour?” asked Scott.

“Don’t tell Cadance, she’ll kill me!” he said, before scurrying off quickly.

“That was strange” Said James.

I want you to FEED me!” Screamed Fluttershy, who appeared on top of the collapsed building, she quickly dived at Trixie, crashing tackling her, biting a chunk out of her stomach, causing her to scream in pain.

“Fuck this, lets go” Said James as he and Scott dived into the front seats of the car. They quickly reversing into Fluttershy and speeding off.

You cannot escape ME!” Screamed Fluttershy as she quickly abandoned Trixie and started quickly galloping towards the speeding car. It was only a few moments before she was hanging off the back of the car.

“I have an idea to slow her down” Said James.

“What?” said Scott, but before he could react, James kicked him out of the car, causing to tumble away.

“Go get him Fluttershy!” Yelled James happily, Fluttershy continued her climb onto the car however. The car was going at
top speed, and Fluttershy was hanging off the driver side of the car, slowly clawing her way closer to James’s window. James swerved next to another car, so that he was almost skimming the other car. Fluttershy however leaped off the car, using her wings to smash straight through the other cars front windscreen, over the seats and out the back windscreen, before landing once again on James’s door.

You cannot STOP me!” Screamed Fluttershy as she smashed the window with her face in a bloody rage, she dived into James, causing him to swerve towards a tall hotels glass door entrance. As Fluttershy leaned over him, attempting to bite him, James grabbed his pistol and shot her 4 times in the stomach with his gun pressed against her. The car went through the glass doors, shattering the windscreen.

The hotel lobby had red floors and was based around a check-in desk in the centre. The car smashed right into the desk, flinging James through the gap where the windscreen used to be and out of the car, sliding along the floor. Fluttershy slid away from James, and they both started to slowly get up, when another roar was heard.

I am the GREAT and POWERFUL TRIXIE!” screamed Trixie, now zombified and zombifing everyone inside the hotel lobby. James ran to a nearby elevator as Fluttershy chased him, closing the doors just before she could reach them. James hit the button to go to the rooftop.

James looked up at a number indicating the current floor reached, the rooftop was after the 25th floor, currently the counter said 18 when James heard a bang. There was now a bulge in the elevator roof as Fluttershy and Trixie beat at the roof. It was 20 when the roof finally gave way and a hole was smashed through, revealing a yellow leg which James proceeded to shoot, causing it to quickly retract. Trixie pulled the hole wider until it was big enough for a pony to fit through. James quickly put 6 bullets into her head, causing her to go limp and fall into the elevator.

Fluttershy however tried smashing the wires actually holding the elevator. As the elevator reached the roof, it dropped down about a foot, as James dived through the opening doors, he turned his body around as a frustrated Fluttershy dropped down into the compartment, James fired at the wire holding the elevator up, breaking it and causing the elevator to plummet down the shaft.

“Max Payne would be so proud if he was here right now” Said James to no one in particular.

The elevator hit the bottom floor, causing a gigantic fireball to consume the lobby. Breaking the supports and any remaining sense of realism left in this story. The building started leaning and was about to fall over.


Meanwhile, James was still on the roof when a yellow hoof grabbed the edge of the elevator shaft, pulling up to reveal a very angry Fluttershy, her body covered in her own blood, James turned around and began running. In the distance he spotted something he never expected:

There he could see Rainbow Dash with Scott riding on top of her back, flying to James’s rescue. James sprinted towards the edge of the hotel, leaping off the edge and grabbing Scott’s outstretched hand. Fluttershy repeated what he did as the building completely fell over, grabbing James’s foot with her arms.

You cannot STO” Fluttershy was cut off as James pressed his pistol against her forward, shooting her at point blank range, and causing her to go limp, releasing her grip on James as she fell backwards down into the city.

“Where did she come from?” asked James as he was hoisted by Scott onto Rainbow Dash’s back.

“We found each other about ten seconds after you pushed me out of the car” said Scott, having to yell to keep his voice over the sound of the wind.

“Then why didn’t you save me earlier!” yelled James.

“We were getting lunch”

(And so you finish chapter 5, which I came so close to continuing my attempts at making every chapter at least 1000 words, still, it was simply wrapping up Manehatten)