• Published 6th Dec 2015
  • 10,227 Views, 171 Comments

A Gamer In Equestria: Reborn - The Dark Brony



A man with the powers of his entertaining system travels the land of Equestria alongside the mane six.

  • ...
47
 171
 10,227

Chapter 13 - Let the Prank's Commense

Author's Note:

This is the second part of my Crossover with Dragon363 story Displaced Spider.

I hope you all enjoy the rewritten version of this chapter and there will me more to come in time.

-Craig’s POV-

As I and Scootaloo walked up the street we felt the strange feeling of unease as we imagined one of our friends planning to jump out of nowhere and get us earlier rather than later.

later I turn around before I asked Scootaloo “Does something feel strange to you or is it just me?”

Scootaloo looked at me with a raised eyebrow “Yeah like someponies watching us.”

“I wonder” I replied looking around, I then closed my eyes and checked for nearby life around us. Seconds later I felt Twilight standing in a nearby alleyway behind us before I opened my eyes and sighed, tilting my head to the ground in disappointment before I shouted “I can see you Twilight come out!”

From behind the corner of the stone wall, Twilight revealed herself, walking out from behind the Alleyway “Hello again, Craig” she said, grinning in an evil way.

“Was there something you wanted to ask me?”

She smiles as she pulls out a small chalkboard “Prepare to be pranked, what is 658 x 823 x 45?”

I stared at her in disbelief, for once I thought Twilight had lost it “That’s the best you got Twilight?”

I looked at Scootaloo and see her mouth touching the ground “Have you ever pulled a prank in your life!?”

“A math problem is not a prank, Twilight,” I added.

“It is if it’s a hard one!” Twilight said shaking her hoof at me.

I shook my head in disappointment “No, the mare-do-well fiasco was a better prank than this... that was a prank. This is just a poor excuse of a badly thought up plan.”

She then rubbed the back of her head with her hoof and nervously laughed “Yeah I guess it is, back to the drawing board I guess.”

“Or you could help us prank everyone else?” Scootaloo grinned.

“You heard Craig Scootaloo, I’m no good at pranking, what use would I be to,the one of, ” Twilight said, lowering her head. She looked up at me then Scootaloo and said “But what about the whole ponies versus displaced thing. If I join you it would no longer be us versus you and Jeffery.”

“Scootaloo turned to the dark side. why not you too?” I admitted whilst grinned evilly.

“Come on Twilight!” Scootaloo tried to say in a deep voice, but failed due to her small vocal cords that were held in her throat “Join the dark side, we have cookies~”

Scootaloo then magically rose a cookie into her field of vision with her hoof. She bit into it, small brown crumbs covered her mouth as she chewed very slowly. Twilight laughed, tears of joy fell from her purple eyes, she brought her hoof close to her eye and wiped the tears away with one swipe.

“Twilight one of the strongest unicorns in Equestria. If you work with us I don’t think Rainbow would stand much of a chance” I said, as I crossed my arms close to my chest.

Twilight thought for a moment, though I did have my doubts about her agreeing to join us “Make them daisy flavour and we have a deal”

“Deal!” both me and Scootaloo say in unison before she brought out a basket from behind her filled to the brim with cookies. Twilight then levitated a cookie from the basket and brought it close to her mouth, The purple unicorn then bit down on the soft doe and chews with her mouth open. “These are good what did you put in them?”

Scootaloo took out a cookie from the basket, examining it “Just flour, milk, sugar and…”

I noticed Twilight's legs began to wobble and her eyes slowly closed “Why do I feel so tired?” Twilight said, strafing left and right.

Scootaloo then looked at Twilight with the most evil smile I had ever seen, it would sure out-match the wicked smile of Discord “That would be the last ingredient... Sleeping powder.”

I then smiled and informed Twilight “And that!” I motioned my hand towards Scootaloo “Is how you pull a prank.”

Twilight then collapses to the ground on the cold dirt and began to snore. I then looked at Scootaloo before I said “Well done! You are a lot like Dash you know that?”

She looked at me with wide eyes “Yes!” She pumps her hoof in the air in excitement.

I knelt down, grabbed Twilight and put her over my shoulders before I look over at Scootaloo “Scootaloo grab hold of one of my legs.”

She then looked at me with a confused look and asked “why what are you doing?”

“Showing you what it’s like to be Twilight. We’re going to teleport.”

Scootaloo then grabbed hold of my leg then said “this is going to be awesome!”

I then smiled and said “All aboard next stop Twilight's library” I then placed two fingers on my forehead and we disappeared from the street.

-Jeffery’s POV-

After a small amount of information on where to get the whipped cream. I proceeded to get it, while in the Iron-Spider suit. Once I managed to haul the damn thing up to Dash's house along with a homemade timer and pressure plate to go off when Dash lays down on her bed. After finishing the deed with help from Alpha Red, since my trap rigging know how sucks.

I then flew back to find Craig, hoping that I was able to find him. My thoughts also started to drift to what I can do in my world since I really didn't want to have a life of unrelenting super heroics, sleep, tinkering, and preparing for an event that may never happen.

During my thinking, my spider-sense went off. To which I barely get time to react, by barrel roll out of the way. What I managed to dodge is a speed flying Rainbow Dash. Seeing the Cyan blur fly by me I decided to test the limits of the Suit flight capability.

Rainbow Dash looks behind her most likely she hears my suit propulsion system flying to catch up with her. She stopped to question me I hope since well she did nearly crash into me, but didn't question it. Which I found odd since that must mean she see a bunch of weird ass shit flying and doesn't question it.

I then said to Alpha Red, "Alpha Red, play Iron protocol music from my Iphone."

Alpha Red said with the British accent that sounded like Alfred from batman, "On it sir." As I stopped to hover and wait for Rainbow Dash to catch up Black Sabbath's Iron Man is playing through the speakers in the suit.

Rainbow Dash then flew up to me and said, "What the hell are you?"

I answered smirking, "It's me Spiderman."

"What do you want." Asked Rainbow Dash

"I want to race you if you are up for it." I retorted.

Rainbow Dash said after smirking, "I'll race and beat you."

"Okay from here to Celestia's throne room," I answer her unasked question of location.

Rainbow Dash taking no chances of being beaten and started to fly away to Canterlot. To which I then used the flight systems in my suit to start flying after her. I actually started to catch up to her rather easily, which caused me to chuckle and change the music to a random song for racing.

As we raced I laughed since I was passing her with my suits flight capabilities. This has strangely kept my mind off the stress and craziness that I had been having due to everything.

"Feels good doesn't it to relax, maybe this was what you needed a fun displacement call in to unwind." Hybrids voice chimed in my head.

I nodded in agreement since Hybrid might be right. I had needed this since the back home was nothing, but stress and the major events of my little pony since time skipped ahead while I visited other displaced and helped them.

During my thought, I auto pathed my fight and didn't even notice that Rainbow Dash was now ahead of me until Alpha Red said, "Sir, Miss Dash is now in the lead. Permission to change from autopilot back to manual control?"

This snapped me out of my muessing and I said, "Alpha Red, permission granted, and reroute 50% of the power to the thrusters." as I started to accelerate forwards as I flew around all the clouds Rainbow Dash put in my way. Even with this going on I still managed to pass Dash after about 22 seconds.

As we both got close to Canterlot, I felt a sonic boom and then saw a rainbow blur move past me that headed towards Celestia's castle. I then stopped since well I lost and I'm was not willing to maybe destroy all of space-time to win a race.

-Craig’s POV-

Once we arrived at the Library I heard Scootaloo shout “That was awesome!”

“Yeah I know, although I have only managed to teleport five ponies at a time,” I chuckled in agreement.

We then heard a voice above us say “That’s still pretty impressive.” This caused me to look up as saw Spike above us. He then continued to ask me “what did you do to Twilight?”

“Well we are in the middle of a prank war between me, another displaced and Scootaloo and we’re against everyone else. All we have done is pull a prank on her,” I admitted.

“What was the prank?”

“We tricked her into eating a cookie that had sleeping powder mixed in with it,” explained Scootaloo.

“She’ll be asleep for a bit but she’ll be fine after she wakes up,” I added.

Spike then smiled at this and said “at least she’ll be fine when she wakes up.” I then heard a loud noise that seemed strangely familiar echo from outside that caused me to turn around and look outside. As I looked outside I saw what appeared to be a circular rainbow that was moving outwards from a central point radiating across the sky which I realised was Rainbow Dash’s signature flying move The Sonic Rainboom.

I then turned to Scootaloo and Spike and declared “looks like Jeffery and Rainbow Dash are doing something stupid. Spike look after Scootaloo I’ll be back in a bit.” they then both nodded their heads before I proceeded to place two fingers on my forehead and teleported towards where The Sonic Rainboom had originated from.

-Jeffery’s POV-

As I made my way back towards Twilight's Library to maybe try and prank Twilight, I wondered what everyone was thinking as they saw the Sonic Rainboom. I then landed on the ground outside Ponyville and shifted back to normal costume mode, before I started looking Craig.

As I walked through the town I kept looking around for anything strange. During my search, I found the library and enter inside of it.

As soon as I got inside I saw Scootaloo in there by herself before I said, "Hi, Scootaloo."

She then looked back to me before she said almost quietly, "Hi..."

"What?" I asked.

The orange pegasus simply replied, "You just missed Craig he left to find you and Rainbow Dash."

"Oh, well might as well sit and wait for him to return, " I said taking a seat in a chair. I then closed my eyes to nap before I let Hybrid take over for now.

-Hybrid's Pov-

After we took control of Jeffery we looked around to take in our new surroundings. Seeing the orange one that Jeffery had talked too. We asked, "Hello, when do you think Craig, will reappear with Skittles?"

Scootaloo just shrugged back to me, "Not sure, but I hope it's soon since you're kinda creepy looking."

"Well, we are sorry," We apologised as we shift our look to a less scary look, which caused Scootaloo to relax quickly.

Scootaloo then asked, "So, what do you and Jeffery even do for fun?"

"Um well, Jeffery just tinkers and uses his skills to prep for anything to go wrong, strangely enough, we do play chess."

"Wow that's kinda lame," Said Scootaloo.

"Well, I can teach you how to play." We said

Scootaloo raised an eyebrow and then replied "Sure why not we can kill some time."

Well after we found Twilight’s chess board and all the pieces for it. We set it up and got ready to play.

-Craig’s POV-

As I reappeared I looked around to see a Rainbow coloured blur flying towards Canterlot Castle as I thought Oh god, what has Jeffery done now?

I then began to fly at full speed towards the blur and within seconds had covered a few hundred metres as I slowly managed to catch up to the blur that I realised was Rainbow Dash. As I got closer to her I shouted, “Hey Dash wait up!”

She then momentarily looked back and saw me slowly gaining on her and began to slow down. Once she stopped she looked at me and said, “Good to see you, Craig, have you seen the guy in that awesome suit of armour? Me and him were having a race.”

I then smiled as I told her “I hate to disappoint you but you were talking to Jeffrey, he was using his Iron Spider suit. My guess is that he decided he couldn’t win and stopped racing you and headed back to town to rest” I then stopped and shouted “Oh shit. We need to get back now!”

Rainbow Dash then looked at me in confusion before she asked me “Why is there a problem?”

I then looked at her with a hint of fear in my eyes and told her “If Hybrid's in control then yes there could be. He’s dangerous.”

“Nightmare Moon level dangerous or Discord dangerous?” Asked Rainbow Dash.

I then quickly said “more dangerous than them both.” I then turned my head and looked back at ponyville then asked her “want to get back extremely quickly?”

“What do you have in mind,” she asked clearly interested.

I then smiled as I realised that she has never been teleported before I then looked back to her and announced “Instant Transmission.”

She then stared at me in confusion and replied “Instant what?”

“Inst ant Transmission. It’s the techniques I used when I was battling against Discord in the palace two days ago. When we were travelling around to save everypony I used it to move us a lot faster. All you need to do is grab hold of my leg and I can get us back to Ponyville instantly.”

She then smirked and said, “If you can get back to Ponyville that fast I will personally train under you and learn some of your tricks.”

“Grab one of my legs and I’ll get you there before you can blink,” I chuckled.

She then carefully placed one of her hooves on my leg as I slowly placed two fingers on my forehead and told her “Off we go,” before second later we disappeared from the sky.

-Twilight’s Library-

Once we got back to Twilight's Library, I saw that Hybrid and Scootaloo was playing...wait is that chess? I then laughed and said “Chess that brings back memories. I used to play with my cousin and dad before everything happened.” I then look at Hybrid and asked him “how's Scoots doing Jeff?”

Hybrid said, "Jeffery is asleep, we're in control, and Scootaloo is doing good, she is surprisingly a fast learner."

“That’s brilliant, Oh and sorry about getting you two mixed up,” I said quietly.

"How, we look different from Jeffery." Asked Hybrid whilst he rose where his eyebrow would be on his face.

I then shook my head and said “you give off a similar energy to him I use that instead of how you look.” I then continued to say “I struggle to remember people from how they look plus it helps to check if it is them I’m talking to.”

"Oh anti-changeling measures clever," Hybrid said with a smile.

Scootaloo then looked at us in confusion and asked me “what’s a Changeling?”

Hybrid then moved his queen and said, "Checkmate."

I then smiled and said “Check again Hybrid” I then moved Scootaloo’s knight and took his Queen and said, "Slightly off.”

"Nice use of telekinesis." Said Hybrid who has his bishop take a pawn and said, "Should we answer Scootaloo's question?"

“That event hasn’t happened yet. Their whole race is unknown at the moment they may as well not exist.”

"True, but you should always get everyone prepared so you can maybe do better than Jeffery since we kinda screwed up going for the peaceful method, due to reasons," Said Hybrid.

I then smiled and said, “What did he do, Call in a Displaced to help him?”

"Yes, but the attack was already going on so we couldn't do much else. Though some good did happen we did meet some of my cousins...sisters...still don't know on the classification for that," said Hybrid scratching his head then he shrugged.

“Why do I get the feeling there are more symbiotes in the multiverse."

Second, later scootaloo asked “What event, what did they do, what attack, what's a symbiote?” she asked quickly.

Hybrid said, "To answer all the questions. Yes, there is are more Symbiotes, in fact, we got spawned from a Displaced Venom. The questions I'm not sure if we should answer them due to as Pinkie Pie would say spoilers."

Seconds later we heard Scootaloo moan before she said “oh come on dad, not even a hint.”

I then shook my head and said “Sorry Scoots no can do, the event has to happen it’s imperative that it does. One small change could mess the timeline up even more than my existence already has?”

Hybrid is thinking now when he says,"Might as well tell her since then maybe you can be ready. Plus who know she may know some."

I then sighed and told him “thanks to Celestia, I can see through any illusion. this includes the Changeling's ability to change how they look.”

Seconds later Scootaloo screamed “Come on dad! I want to know about these Changeling. for all we know my special talent could be finding them!”

To this, I smiled, looked at Hybrid then back to Scootaloo and told her “A changeling is a bug like a pony that is covered in what seems like black armour plating. They can change their shape into anypony they see, use magic and fly. They feed off love to survive, and this is the reason why they disguise themselves as ponies you know and trust.” I then turned to Hybrid and said “anything you’d like to add?”

"Yes, they taste like pork, that is honey glazed, and they also share a hive mind link," said Hybrid.

I then smiled, looked back at Scootaloo and tell her “okay that's all the non-world breaking things we can tell you Scoots. However, we can’t tell you about the specific event.”

To this, she began to inquisitively ask “Why?”

“Let me think Scoots. Discord should be back in stone, but instead, he is in my head and at the moment trying to prank Pinkie.”

"Yeah, good way of not causing a panic," said Hybrid with a smirk.

I then smiled and asked, “Did Jeffery get the stuff we need to pull off the prank?”

"Yes," Said Hybrid then he asked showing a very out of character amount of care, "can we ask you a huge favour when Jeffery wakes and takes control?"

Dash then said before I could speak, "Hey red guy you never answered what is a Symbiote."

Hybrid said, "Oh, sorry about that Skittles. Symboties or Klyntars as they are really called are and I quote from Jeffery's memory from the best source of info he has also this is the condensed answer. Klyntars are normally benevolent beings that travel the universe to help the universe by turning people into the ideal warrior at the right times. The balance though must be perfect, or else the Klyntar may become corrupt. A one of the Klyntar's will basically tell lies and false truths to ruin the name of their race, plus also be murderous psychos like Carnage and slightly like Venom, but they might be exception we aren't sure."

I then whispered, “And at some point you.”

"In cannon 616 marvel yes, but our respective Displaced reality no, Jeffery is keeping us in check and also it is slowly changing our personality and outlook." Said Hybrid honestly.

“But didn’t you says seconds ago that if the balance is incorrect you will lie? How do we know that's not the case now?”

"Due to this." Said Hybrid who then started to do the Pinkie promise with words and motions and once done, "We promise that all we have said and will say out our information is the truth."

Second later myelf, Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash look at each other as I said, “sound legit.”

"May we continue a little bit of what information we're going to give off that we have left, or do any of you three have any questions?" asked Hybrid.

To this the three of us shook our heads, however, seconds later we heard a voice behind us shout “Yeah, I’ve got one. What the hell Craig! You said we were on the same side and then you and Scootaloo prank me!”

"Oh Twilight, wow didn't think you were going to wake yet. Did you take notes on what we said?" Hybrid asked it is unknown if he is joking.

“Yes I did, but I'll talk to you later.” she then turns back to me and said “I’m waiting”

I then sighed and said, “Somebody needed to show you how to pull a real prank, and besides I wasn’t going to prank my daughter was I?”

"You could, it would have strengthened the family bond," Said Hybrid sagely.

Second, later Scootaloo said, “I doubt it, besides I know my dad would be able to tell if I was going to trick him.”

I then smiled and rubbed Scootaloo’s head then said “Thanks.”

She then just grinned at me and said “Oh come on if it was the opposite way round would you be any different?”

“Probably not?” I admitted. I then turned back to Hybrid then said “did anything strange happen when you were gathering what we needed for the prank?”

"Nope." Said Hybrid since it's not a lie strange is a relative term for the person whose perspective it is.

I then looked at him and said “so Pinkie predicting everything Jeffery did wasn’t strange?”

"Not really, " said Hybrid.

Seconds later Rainbow dash said, “that’s just Pinkie being Pinkie.”

Hybrid said, "Okay."

“You're not finding it strange that I know what happened but I wasn’t there?”

"No, since you're just pulling a Deadpool, by breaking the fourth wall to read an earlier chapter." Hybrid retorted.

To this, I laughed and muttered, “Yeah okay you got me.”

Hybrid then nodded back and laughed too.

Second later I realise something and said “Oh shit.”

"What?" Asked Hybrid.

“I just realised that Pinkie is working with us now, and Discord is getting ready to prank her."

"Oh not good...wait we never promised that Discord would never strike." Said Hybrid.

I then looked at him and quickly admitted “It doesn’t matter. The only reason I pranked Twilight was to show her how to do a real prank.” I then closed my eyes and whispered “I hope this works” I then closed my eyes and tried to sense Discord.

As I reached out across the town I manage to sense him then latched onto to his brainwaves. I then telepathically shout to him “Discord stop! she’s on our side.”

He then stuttered out “Since when can you contact me this easily?”

“Mutant powers.” I admitted, which wasn’t a complete lie “anyway come back to Twilight's library. We’re all here.”

“Okay, Craig see you soon.”

I then opened my eyes back in the library and said “thank god I stopped him.”

Hybrid smiled and said, "Twi, we can answer all questions now if you want."

Twilight then said, "Okay" then she magics to her a new notebook. Then asked, "Why do you speak when talking about yourself use 'we'?"

Hybrid answered, "Since we are made of four different Klyntar's, whose names are Lasher, Agony, Riot, and Phage."

Twilight wrote that down and asked, "Is this thing normal?"

"No" answered Hybrid "it isn't since we are a rare case."

"How do you reproduce" asked Twilight still writing.

"Genetic randomization then we drop off a portion of ourself that we genetically randomised. That offspring is then left to fend for himself unless they are the 1000th spawn of us. Then they lose all genetic memory. With that, they would be mentored by for the most mentally stable of the Klyntar in the planet at the time." Said Hybrid

Twilight asked, "Are you going to spawn soon, if so can we get a Klyntar to study?"

Hybrid then stopped thinking then said, "We are not close sorry. Wait let us check our gene time" then Hybrid closes his eye, after doing so Hybrid said, "Soon probably before we leave we will be spawning, but if we do you guys are getting it. Be careful though with it since it may be a bit hard to control."

Twilight said, "Yay, I promise to take care of it."

Hybrid said, "okay Twilight...we wonder is the pranking is still going on."

Twilight was about to go grammar nazi on Hybrid to which I would have laughed, but she doesn't for some reason.

Hybrid smiles and said, "So what, else do you wish to ask of us."

Twilight asked, "What do Klyntar's eat?"

"We take nutrients from our host that is excess and not necessary to the host." Said Hybrid.

Twilight wrote that down and said, "Cool, I think that is all."

Seconds later I heard Rainbow Dash groan “Come on guys this is boring.”

I then looked at her and said “if you want to go home you can. I’m sure you could use a rest, not like you don’t do it often when you are supposed to be working.”

She then looked at me and sighed then said “fine” she then turned to walk out the house however just before she leave she say “I’ll see you all later” and with that, she walked out of the house and then began to fly towards her cloud house.

As soon as we can no longer see her in view I turned to Hybrid and asked “Is everything ready?”

Hybrid nodded and then said, "Yep."

I then placed my hands together, tap my fingers together and say “Excellent”

Hybrid said, "It is excellent," Hybrid then doubles over and the said somewhat pained, "but if you don't mind it seems our mental clock for when we will spawn is very off also Jeffery will be awake in about ten minutes." Hybrid then slides off Jeffery and then slithered his/their body over to the bathroom then used a tendril to slam the door shut.

Twilight said, "Well that is interesting, it seems that the Symbiotes are able to act like a water when they are hostless, need to keep a mental note of that for whoever gets Hybrids spawn, who until properly named should be called singularity for point of conversational convenience. That also begs the question to do Kylntar's even have genders or is it just that that assign one based on who their first host is, to dictate such identification." She then continued to ramble on about science stuff that isn't important to normal people/ponies.

I then turn backed Scootaloo and asked her “So what do you think about this whole Kylntar thing?”

She then smiled and said “Pretty Cool”

I then looked at both Scootaloo and Twilight and say “When it comes down to it what would you two call it?”

They then both shrugged at me then said “no idea”

I then scratched my head and said “If it was me I’d call it something like Bii Sah Spaan which means Blue Phantom Shield in the language of dragons well maybe change the first bit depending on its colour though I’d probably shorten it.”

To this Twilight said “I guess you do have ties to that Draconic language” she then looks at me then asked me “what is the name of the language?”

“I believe that it’s Dovahzul,” I admitted.

Hybrid then came out nine and a half minutes later with a white and blue mix goo bundle then said, "Ok this is the first spawn of Hybrid, who want this little one of ours? Whomever gets it gets to name it."

Jeffery who was still sleeping and appeared to be having the best sleep he’d had for a while.

Twilight then looked at me and declared “Craig you have it. you probably know more about them than us.”

I then looked at her then turned my head towards Scootaloo and said “You both okay with that.”

She then smiled and said “Yeah why not. I don’t want a cutie mark in looking after aliens anyway.”

I then turned back to Hybrid and said “looks like the little guy goes to me.”

Hybrid then tossed the Klyntar onto me before it then started to slide onto me as this happened it felt cold as it comes in contact with my skin. I then began to shudder then said “Man that feels weird. it feels like someone's poured ice cold water down my back.”

Seconds later Discord appeared behind me and said “Craig we need to” however he stopped then gestured towards the Klyntar sliding across my body then asked, “What is that?”

I then looked towards him and said “This would be a Klyntar. it’s the same thing as Hybrid.” Seconds later it began to crawl towards my face before it slowly covered it leaving what looks like a dark blue suit covering my entire body.

I then heard Scootaloo say “wow dad you look different.”

Twilight then looked at me and said “This is amazing I need to record this” with that she created yet another notebook and started to write me more notes.

Hybrid then went back and rebounded with Jeffery, then Hybrid said, "Don't get power drunk on the Klyntar's extra powers."

I then smiled and said “don’t think that will be an issue. I’ve got powers that can do anything. If it was going to happen it would have happened already.”

"Okay." Said Hybrid before he asked, "So, you think Dash will be mad?"

I then smiled and asked, “Want to find out?”

"Not really." Said Hybrid

“Okay then fine by me” I then shut my eyes and whispered “three, two, one action,” I then reach towards Hybrid's shoulder and allow him to see an image of Rainbows house and seconds later we saw an explosion of cream that filled the house to the point of it bursting. I then telepathically shouted to Rainbow Dash “and you're out. Ponies lose Displaced win. Better luck next time Dashie.”

Hybrid then laughed and said, "That is funny, man we wonder if Skittles will come back to hurt us now," before he patted my back and said, "Promise us if you find Venom's token tell him we are okay and not as crazy as the canon counterpart."

I then smiled and said “She will tomorrow but you’ll be gone by then” I then looked back to him and said, “do you mind telling me what I should look out for if I ever find his token?”

"It looks like a mini scythe” Hybrid explained

“Good to know” I then continued to say “and I’m going to guess that I’m likely to see him looking like Venom?”

"Maybe , maybe not quite frankly Lee might be bound to Twilight and look different. Other than that we think that's it." Said Hybrid.

I then smiled and say “I guess they are a perfect match for eachother I would guess Lee’s a bit of a bookworm.”

"No clue, but we figure they would since Lee isn't acting like Venom of cannon 616, they are." said Hybrid then he said, "Jeffery is up now."

Jeffery said, "Well what did I miss when I was asleep?"

To this, I smiled, gestured towards myself and said “take a few guesses”

"Hybrid spawned." Jeffrey answered then said, "Wait don't answer I'm right aren't I. Did Skittles fall for our prank?"

“Hook, line and sinker, oh and I’d be ready to make a quick escape if I was you.”

"Well for a quick escape just say our contract is done then I'm gone," Said Jeffery.

“In that case, you may want to get ready.”

We then heard someone shout “Craig you're so dead!”

I then looked back at Jeffrey and said “Rainbows on her way. Listen if you ever need help don’t hesitate to give me a call.”

"Can do." Said Jeffery.

I then saluted him and said “our contract is done” before he disappeared.

I then turned back around, sighed then muttered “Best get ready for hell.”

Seconds later one of the library's windows exploded into pieces as I hear Rainbow Dash shout “You're so dead!”

She then ferociously charged towards me as I extend my hand forwards and she stopped dead in a purple bubble. She then shouted, “what the hell Twilight!”

To this, I just smiled and said “That wasn’t Twilight Dash. That was me” the bubble then began to dissipate as I rushed behind her and immobilised her by holding her on the ground. I then whispered to her “You calmed down yet?” to this she just nodded her head as I released her.

She then muttered “are you always going to do that?”

“Only if I need to” I admitted with a smile.

We then all just smiled at eachother as Rainbow Dash said “Anyway there's something I wanted to show you and the squirt. It’s back at your home.”

I then turned to Scootaloo and said “want to see what it is?”

She then looked at me and replied “Are you being serious... of course, I do.”

I then smiled and said to both her and Rainbow Dash “Grab hold and I’ll get us there quickly.”

To this, they both smiled as Rainbow Dash said “Instant Transmission?”

To this, I just nodded my head as they approached and placed a hoof on my legs. I then heard Rainbow Dash shout “This is going to be awesome!” and with that, I perform the motions to carry out the skill as we disappeared.