• Published 10th Nov 2015
  • 833 Views, 38 Comments

legion - The oracle



When the changlings hive is attacked and they are captured, one drone must set things right. His name is legion.

  • ...
7
 38
 833

Dinner and a surprise visit

As lemon drop walked down the hallway to the dining room, Legion sighed in relief. For the past three hours, she had been talking nonstop about the farm, her crush, the town, and the crops. By the time dinner came around, Legion was ready to tear his ears off.

As they walked in silence, lemon drop said out of the blue " I think you'll like my sister Ember. She is like you and doesn't talk much." Legion sarcastically replied "wonderful." Lemon drop slowly turned around, and asked " Did you just speak?" He slowly nodded his head, and almost had his ear drums torn apart by her yelling " Yay" she then got in his face and said " Next thing you know, we'll have you speaking in full sentences in no time."

As they walked into the room, Legion noticed a feast of vegetables and fruits. If he didn't feed on love, he would have eaten all of it by now. As he stood behind lemon drop, in the shadows of the candle light, he noticed a yellow unicorn with one of her eyes being covered by a red mane staring at him intently. Lemon drop was blathering on about how good a listener he was when ember asked " Have you gotten him to say anything yet?" Lemon drop replied " Just one word. ' Wonderful ' and he won't say anything else." After dinner was over, lemon drop was sent to her room, so of course, that meant that legion was made to follow suit. As he left, he could swear he saw ember looking at him and licking her lips out of the corner of his eye.

Lemon drop showed him to his room, and once he was inside, locked the door. As he climbed into a pile of hay that he assumed was supposed to be his bed, he closed his eyes, and let inky darkness overtake him.

When his eyes next opened, he saw a tall black mare sitting on a chair, behind a table that had a bowl of cookies on top of it. She seemed to take notice of him and put a chair in front of him. " Hello legion," She said. " I believe we have much to discuss." Suddenly, the bowl was lifted in front of his face. " Cookie?"

Author's Note:

So, now I'm throwing nightmare into the mix. Let's see what happens next shall we?