• Published 10th Nov 2015
  • 829 Views, 38 Comments

legion - The oracle



When the changlings hive is attacked and they are captured, one drone must set things right. His name is legion.

  • ...
7
 38
 829

Captured


As he flees down the corridors, he ran into a unicorn guard, gasping. He saw blood flying out of a giant hole in his armour and knew he had only a few minutes to live.

He's crouched down next to him and asked him" How does it feel to die?"

He then stood up, raised his hooves, and brought his hooves down on his neck.He whispered " For the hive," and continued to run.

As he ran toward the safety banker, he heard the queens voice through the hive mind.

" Attention changlings, Princess Pupa is in danger. All who can, head of the her chamber and keep the ponies from reaching her. For the hive."

He stopped, sighed, and started to gallop towards the princess chamber.

When he arrived,he saw that the main openings had been barricaded with slime and random pieces of wood. He saw mangle and claptrap and claptrap adding more slime to the doors. He also saw that dovakhin and wolf talking to a group of warriors. Claptrap saw him and flew up towards him.

He yelled " Hey legion, you here to help us, cause we need all the help we can get!"

Legion winced and said " Claptrap, what I said about the yelling in the face? And yes, I am here to help."

Dovakhin yelled " Claptrap, get back to work. Those ponies will be here any minute." Just then a loud boom was heard from behind the door. " Get ready!" It became so silent, you could hear a pin drop. Then when the barricade fell, all went to hell. As the ponies swarmed into the room, Legion charged with wolf and mangle by his side. Their first target was a gray earth pony with a spear in his hooves. As wolf went to the right to distract him, legion took the opportunity to ram his horn into his neck. As the pony collapsed, he had to duck and roll to the side to avoid a oncoming sword. Mangle then cast a bubble shield around them.

As they looked around, they saw that the changlings were losing. They joined the survivors as they circled around the bed with the princess who had been knocked out early in the battle. Legion yelled " No surrender!" The cry was carried out by the rest of them. They prepared to make a final stand when they heard the queens voice once more.

" Changlings, we must give up. They have won."

As he looked into the grinning faces of the ponies, he whispered " You win"