• Published 10th Nov 2015
  • 829 Views, 38 Comments

legion - The oracle



When the changlings hive is attacked and they are captured, one drone must set things right. His name is legion.

  • ...
7
 38
 829

Mangle

As he woke up, wondering what to think about his meeting with nightmare and blinking sleep out of his eyes, he groaned and got up, his back resting against the backboard. As he was about to jump out of bed, he saw the door creaking. With out a sound, he slid back underneath the blanket.

Rose stepped and looked at lemon drops with a warm smile. She noticed Legion in the other bed, and trotted over to his side without a noise. She raised a hoof, and started to lightly trace small cracks in his Chittin. " You may be my sisters servant," she said as she started to move her hoof to a very private region, " but you'll be my plaything, little stallion." She then lightly kissed his forehead and walked over to her sister. " Lemon, time to wake up. We have pancakes." With that, lemon seemed to teleport into the hallway.

" I call dibs on the big one!"

Rose looked over at Legion, and whispered " Me too." She trotted over and put on a mask of indifference and shook him out of bed. " Get up, you lazy bug." He rolled out of bed, and gave a small snarl. " Oh my, getting angry are we? Better be careful, or father dearest may decide your too rough for sweet little Lemon." She then grinned and added " If I get hold of you, you might wake up in the middle of the night, tied to the bed."

Legion growled out " Thanks, but I have no interest in becoming your little plaything. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to stay by lemon, demon that she is." With that he left the room, thinking " It is way too early for all this. Brain, come back in about five minutes."

After he had left, she started to chuckle to herself. ' Good, I like a challenge.'
---------------------------------

As lemon sat at the table, legion once again stood in the background, wanting to be as far away as he could without getting trouble.

" So dad, I've heard that rose is getting a new hoof maiden."

With a chuckle, her father said " Yes, rose is getting a new servant. One that she won't molest mind you. It's disgraceful to have your child sleeping with changlings. I'm just glad you haven't picked up your sisters habits."

Rose walked into the room and asked with a wink at Legion " What habits would that be father dearest?"

He sighed and said " Your habits of sleeping with your servants. But, I found one that a temper and attitude to match yours. The kindly soldiers that dropped her off said her nickname was Mangle."

If someone were to look at Legion at that instant, they would see nothing but a cold grin. ' Good to see she's here already.'

" So, where will I pick her up?"

" She is in the library, we just need to calm her down some. The field hoof who went in there nearly lost a leg because she tried to snap his off. You can get her after breakfast."

Rose glanced at legion before saying " Good, I like a challenge."

-----------------------------

As lemon followed Rose to the library, Legion was excited at the chance to see one of his oldest friends again. He felt a familiar warm bubbly feeling in his chest and thought ' No, she is just a friend, your just glad to see her again because you were separated.'

When they reached the door, rose turned to lemon and said " Now whatever you hear, don't try to throw yourself in the middle of whatever happens. Ok?"

Lemon nodded her head, and Rose opened the door. Almost immediately, they heard the rattling of chains struggling against the floor. " I swear, if you don't let me out, I will tear your heart, and feast on your soul!"

Rose turned to her sister and said " This will be fun." With that, she opened the oak library door. There was a creaking sound as Rose walked in and said cheerily " Hello! My name is Rose, and I will be your new mistress. If you have any questions, you should not ask them because I don't care. Now, I'm going to unchain you, and you are going to follow me." Producing a key, she undid the chains.

Mangle gave her a glance, and jumped out at her, but was met with a charge of electricity. Crumpling to the floor, she spat out a tooth and growled " What was that!?"

Rose giggled and and raised her hoof. On it was a small ring that shone lightning blue, and had sparks jumping off. " Oh, this? This is something I put together in my spare time. It was originally made to restart the spark box, but I decided to repurpose it for self defense. Now, don't do that again, or I will hit you harder."

Mangle gave a hiss, but did not make a move to attack. Rose gave a small little smile and slowly licked her lips." Good little bug. If you behave, I may a treat for you tonight when you go to bed." She then turned around and said " Follow me, and I'll let you make friends." As she walked out, she gave a slight sway of her hips. She turned her head, and said " Come on, don't just stare at my flank. Follow me."

Mangle gave a snort and said as she stepped out of the library, looking around the hallway, " Why would I look at your flank? I mean, we aren't even the same species, so I'm not attracted to you sexually."

Rose smiled and said " I bet I can change that."

Looking around lazily, she replied in a sarcastic tone," Yeah, I bet you..." As her gaze fell on legion, she stared with a open jaw and wide eyes. She whispered almost inaudibly " Legion?" Legion then gave her a huge smirk, and nodded his head. His back quickly met the floor as he was tackled backwards. He could swear he felt a few bones pop as she hugged him.

" I thought I would never see you again!" She then looked him over, and said " Wait, why are you here?" She turned and stared at Lemon Drops, and with a look of realization said " So, the little brat forcing you to serve her huh? Don't worry, you and me can break out, and we'll find the others."

Whispering in her ear, Legion said " One, my ribs can't take your attack, so please let go." With a gasp, and a sheepish grin, she let go and let Legion take a breath. " Thanks. Two, don't worry, I have a plan, but we need to wait for the other parts to come together. Be patient. We'll be free soon."

With a look, Mangle said in a shaky voice " Ok. If something goes wrong, I'm blaming you though."

Rose called out " Come here Mangle, I have to show you the rest of the house." As they walked off, Lemon Drop said with a smirk " Wow, you two seem friendly. Mind telling me why?"

" No comment."

Lemon adopted a pouty face and said " Oh, you're no fun. You need to loosen up. What would make you not so, well, you?" As she sat and thought, her face lit up as a thought appeared. " Oh, I know! I can let you talk to stone Knife again! She seemed really happy after she met you yesterday. I bet it will cheer both of you up." She then grabbed his hoof, and started to drag him to the kitchen.

He thought to himself ' This is going to be a long day, isn't it?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Rose watched Mangle hug Legion as he was apparently called, she felt a small twinge of anger. ' No, this isn't how it was supposed to go. He is supposed to be mine. Now I will have to change all of my plans. AAAAAHHHHH!' After a few more minutes, she thought ' Ok, I am separating those two now!' She called out for mangle, and watched with satisfaction as Mangle let go of Legion. 'Legion.' she thought as she swirled the word in her mouth. ' Sounds much better than Blue eyes. I will have to file this away for later on.'

As mangle walked beside her, she asked Rose scathingly , " So, what now, Mistress? Going to show me around the house?"

Rose said " Yes, but for now, stay right here. I have something I need to do first." As she walked away, she thought, ' Yes, I need to figure out how to keep you away from Legion. I swear to Celestia, he will be mine.'

Author's Note:

It's alive! Oh, by the way, queen chrysalis chapter next.