• Published 10th Nov 2015
  • 827 Views, 38 Comments

legion - The oracle



When the changlings hive is attacked and they are captured, one drone must set things right. His name is legion.

  • ...
7
 38
 827

Meeting the queen.

As they walked down the hall, the nymph asked " So why do you have numbers instead of names?"

41 sighed and said " Because it is hive law that only three groups may have names. Queens, Princesses, and members of the twisted swords are the only ones allowed to have names."

The group fell silent as they reached a set of black, heavy looking doors. 35 pushed them open and they walked inside into a small chamber. They heard a voice call out, " I did not send for you."

A tall black figure riddled with holes walked into the room and she said, " So why are you here?"
41 took a step forward and said " Queen chrysalis, a egg hatched early and he does not smell like any nymph we have ever seen. We were hoping that maybe you would know."

The Queen said " I am afraid that I do not know my little changelings."She sighed and said "For now, we will just act like he is just a drone that hatched early. His number will be-" She was suddenly interrupted by the nymph.

He said " With all due respect, I object to being called a number. I wish to be called legion."

The Queen said with annoyance " No, your number will be 978 and you will be a drone, nothing more, nothing less, doing what you have to do for the hive to survive. Do I make myself clear?"

Legion replied " Yes, my Queen," and gave a slow bow. Little did he know how far he would go to keep his promise.

Author's Note:

And the story begins:pinkiecrazy:. This is the story that actually made me make an account on here, so yeah! Let's see how this goes. And I have no idea what will happen next, so enjoy the ride:)