• Published 26th Oct 2015
  • 1,980 Views, 12 Comments

Lyra and her new husband, if only he would actually agree to marry her. - EquinoxLiege



Lyra attempts to get the new human in town to marry her, twenty seconds after meeting him.

  • ...
5
 12
 1,980

Days One & Two

Lyra Heartstrings

Day One, 9:35am

He smiled evilly, "Hi Lyra! My name is Revan! Wanna know what I am?!"

Well this is weird, "Um, what are you?"

His smile gets wider, and he pulls a medallion he's wearing off his neck.

"Imma huuuuumaaaaan!

My jaw drops, my lifes dream is in front of me!

I drop to me knees, "You are going to marry me."

Revan

Is she being serious?

"Rarity how fast can you make me a wedding dress?!"

SHE'S SERIOUS

I whisper to Twilight as Lyra talks to Rarity about designs, without bothering to see if shes even listening, "How fast can you teleport us to the library?"

Lyra Heartstrings

TWILIGHT SPARKLE JUST STOLE MY HUSBAND!!

They obviously would go to the library, I yell to Rarity as I run out of Sugarcube corner, "Rarity! Get to work on my wedding dress!"

"Um, alright?!"

I'll take want I can get!

I run through town to the library and slam right into a large grey bubble.

I scream for all of Ponyville to hear, "SHE PUT UP A SHIELD SPELL?! GIVE ME BACK MY HUSBAND TWILIGHT SPARKLE!"


Revan

"WHAT DO WE DO?!"

"I DON'T KNOW."

"WHY DOES SHE WANT TO MARRY ME?!?!"

At that moment a small purple dragon fell down the stairs with a *bonk* sound.

"WHY ARE YOU TWO YELLING?"

"I DON'T KNOW SD, WHY ARE YOU YELLING?"

"I'M NOT YELLING YOU ARE!"

Another voice is heard from upstairs, "I HATE ALL OF YOU!"

"GABRIEL THAT IS NO WAY TO SPEAK TO YOUR GRANDFATHER!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

And with that Twilight begins to band her head against a wall.


Twilight Sparkle

Day Two 8:00am

I had plans for yesterday.

...

So after the wonder of a breakfast yesterday, Lyra sat outside the library for three hours screaming. She then left for 37 minutes.

She came back with a spoon.

She has been hitting Revan's shield with the spoon since 2:02 yesterday afternoon.

Spike and Revan played board games until 8, then I made Spike go to bed.

Blueblood screamed at a wall until 9, then he went to bed.

After Spike went to bed Revan started reading.

I got ready for bed and did some reading of my own.

At 11:23pm I went downstairs for a glass of water.

I found Revan under a pillow fort he made in front of the door.

With a fork.

All I could get out of him was, "If she fights with silverware, I'll fight with silverware.

He's still there.


Day Two 10 am

Twilight Sparkle

"Um, Hello? Twilight?" I lift my eye from my book. Spike looks up from his comic book. Blueblood looks up from the floor. Revan just keeps staring at the door.

I get up, open the door, and walk outside. It seems half the town is here. Mayor Mare is standing next to Lyra, who is still hitting the shield with her spoon.

I smile as best I can, "Yes Mayor Mare?"

She looks at Lyra and then at me, "So you ... kidnapped Lyra's husband?"

"NO!"

"YES SHE DID!"

Lyra and I answer at the same time.

I close my eyes for a moment, "Okay so It's like this, Lyra tried to marry Revan twenty seconds after meeting him. So he ran away."

"But you did put this shield up?"

"No, this shield is grey. My magic is purple. Revan put this up."

"YOUR LYING MY HUSBAND LOVES ME!"

"Lyra he's been sitting in front of the door with a fork since last night."

"HE UNDERSTANDS ME! I'LL BE WITH YOU SOON MY LOVE! THEN WE CAN HAVE A SWORD FIGHT WITH SILVERWARE!" And with that she once again starts hitting the shield with a spoon.

Mayor Mare stares at Lyra for a moment before turning back to me, "Yeah I have no idea how to deal with this."

"Join the club."

"Aw, my spoon broke! BON BON GET ME ANOTHER ONE!"

"No, if your going to break them get your own."


Day Two Noon

Gabriel Blueblood

I spent yesterday screaming into a wall, I spent all morning with my face laying on the floor.

Now I'm hungry. I get up from the floor and walk over to the kitchen. There is only bread.

"Why is there only bread in the kitchen?"

Spike doesn't even look up from his comic book, "Don't ask."

"... But what if I want to eat something that isn't bread?"

"There's some bits on the counter, go buy some food in town. Get me something while your at it."

"I'm being trusted with the money?"

Grandfather screams at me before Spike can answer, "LESSON NUMBER ONE, GO BUY US FOOD."

"I hate my life."


Day Two Noon:30

I grab the bits and a random pair of saddle bags and walk out the door. Earlier almost the entire town was here, but now it's only the crazy green one. I walk out of the shield and stop next to her. I also notice she has downgraded to a spork.

"Are you going to keep hitting the shield until it breaks, because I don't think hitting it like that will break it."

"I will hit it until he realizes he loves me back."

"Alright then."

Sadly enough that is not the strangest conversation I have had.


Day Two 1pm

The town is fairly large for a country town, and better then I expected. They have a farmers market with fresh vegetables. I should be able to make a decent meal for the four of us. I haven't been able to cook for a while, with people always inviting me to meals. I haven't payed for my own meal in two years. Two years. The reason why I'm one of the richest ponies in Equestria is because ponies keep giving me things for free. A fact Fancy Pants and I have found hilarious for years. I'm rich because ponies think I'm rich. I laugh a little as I think about it.

Then I run into somepony.

A white unicorn.

A purple maned white unicorn.

An angry purple maned white unicorn.

I scream like a little girl.

Author's Note:

So I decided to split this one up into days so I can get them out faster. There will be seven days.

By the way the next chapter of TGIB is called, "Meanwhile in Canterlot"