• Published 26th Oct 2015
  • 1,981 Views, 12 Comments

Lyra and her new husband, if only he would actually agree to marry her. - EquinoxLiege



Lyra attempts to get the new human in town to marry her, twenty seconds after meeting him.

  • ...
5
 12
 1,981

Day Three

Twilight Sparkle

Day Three, 8:30AM

Blueblood never came back yesterday. Revan and Spike started a betting pool on what happened.

Spike says Blueblood went straight to the train station and hopped on a train to Canterlot.

10 bits.

Revan says he got murdered by Lyra.

15 bits.

I refused to bet.

I agree with Spike.


Lyra Heartstrings

9:47AM

After my spork broke I decided to check up on the wedding plans.

First up, Rarity and the wedding dress.

I walk into her shop and am surprised to not hear Rarity with her happy little jingle.

But the bell on the door rings and I hear a thump from below me. I can hear somepony running up the stairs.

A moment later Rarity, looking ragged and tired, busts through the door.

"Hello?" I'm a little scared of her currently, she looks more crazy then I am.

She turns to me and shakes her head, some of the whole 'madness' look leaving her, "Oh, Hello! Lyra darling! How can I help you!"

As she speaks she moves to the center of her store and beckons me to the center.

I walk over to her, "I was wondering if you started my wedding dress?"

She glances at me while looking through some of her stock, "So you got him to say yes then, hm?"

"Well, no. But, soon! HahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

And that's how I got kicked out of Rarity's store, and how the rule, 'No evil laughter in my shop.' rule got started.


Twilight Sparkle

10:23am

I poke my head out of my door.

No sign of the green menace.

I walk out of the door and pass through the grey shield. We finally ran out of food, so I decided to head for Sugarcube Corner for at least something to last us until we can get rid of Lyra. We really have no idea how this is going to end. Revan says that hopeful she'll just lose interest after awhile. I, however, am less believing of that theory. I have heard her talk about humans before, he hasn't, this isn't going to end well. Or peacefully.

I mange to reach Sugarcube Corner without incident, I push open the door, glad that Ponyville is so used to just about everything so no pony cares about the big grey shield around my house. I walk up to the counter and ring the bell.

"TWILIGHT! THE MOLE PEOPLE DIDN'T EAT YOU!!!!!" I am slam tackled by a pink blur.

"Pinkie! What even are 'mole people'!"

"Uhhhhh, nevermind!"

I sigh as Pinkie let's me up, she returns to behind the counter and we chat about small things as I grab some basic food. I wave goodbye as I leave the store. I start the trot home, nothing I got is very healthy, but at least we won't starve.

I reach the library rather quickly, I am about to pass through the shield when I feel something hit my head.

"My husband will looooooove me!"

Oh

Oh sweet Celes-


Spike

5PM

Twilight never came back.

Revan and I have gone into code green. Or red, I wasn't really paying attention when he was naming the codes. Anyway we now have the best defense a library could have!

That is if you count pillows as a defense item.

Revan does.

But Revan is crazy, so yeah.

I have no idea how he got enough pillows to make a five foot tall, seven feet wide, pillow fort in the center of the library.

I swear my life gets crazier by the minute.

Author's Note:

This took a lot longer then it should have. But the moment I started this, all of my teachers decided that my life wasn't busy enough and assigned like seven projects, fourteen essays, and then threw finals week study guides in that mess.

Honestly I should be writing an AP essay right now but I didn't want to leave you guys hanging dry.

I have no idea when the next chapter will be out, but I will be finishing this before the next chapter of TGIB is out. As the next TGIB chapter happens during this lovely week in Ponyville.

Equinox out.