• Published 16th Oct 2015
  • 3,710 Views, 45 Comments

My Little Wub Maker - Loxart



A human trapped in Equestria who happens to have a DJ as his Marefriend.

  • ...
8
 45
 3,710

Dubstep Dinner Party

After Luna left, I headed back inside to finish the preparations for this evening. As I entered the kitchen, I made a mental note on what I needed to cook dinner and listed off what I had and was missing. It seemed like the only thing that I was missing here was apples. I decided that tonight I would make my famous apple pie for the group to enjoy. But that leaves me with the task of figuring out where I am going to get them from.

I could head over to Sweet Apple Acres but I may have no time to cook when I return. But it is still early so maybe Applejack or Big Mac are at the market. I look at the clock to determine how much time I have left. It is currently 3:13 pm. I have about 45 minutes to head into the market, buy some apples and head on back to the household. That should be plenty of time for a simple task, hoping that on the way I don't get hurt. I grab my coat and head on back outside, avoiding the crater in the front yard. As I head on the road down to the town's market area, I take note that the town is all calmed after what happened with Vinyl and me.

Approaching the market, I look around to see if the apple stall is still open and if anyone is there and sure enough, Applejack and her brother, Big Mac, were running the stall with business booming as usual. I approached them with a smile on my face and they greeted me with a warm hug. They asked how everything was and I explained everything that happened within the past 2 days. Their only reaction was falling on the ground and laughing like there was no tomorrow. I simply rolled my eyes and placed enough bits to buy what I needed. Applejack apologized for laughing and threw in a bottle of hard cider free of charge!

As I waved them off and started off to home, I heard a voice calling out to me from the distance. I looked around but couldn't see anything. But when I turned to walk again, I heard it again, louder. It seemed to be coming from behind me. As I turned, I noticed a gray coated mare with black hair and a treble clef as her cutie mark. Suddenly realizing who this was, a smile made its way to my face.

"Octavia?" I said, happily confused.

"Hello Anon! It is so great to see you again. I thought that you and Vinyl had forgotten about me!" She said, holding out her hoof for a handshake which instead, I brought her into a hug. She returned the gesture warmly and I felt tears flowing down her face.

"We would never forget about you. We have just been dealing with work lately and never really have time to spend with others." I said, breaking away from the hug.

"I see. Anyways, I received your invitation for tonight and decided since I was already on my way to Ponyville that I would stop by for a visit!" She said, smiling brightly.

"Wait why were you coming here?" I ask, puzzled.

"Haven't you heard? I left the Royal Canterlot Orchestra to finally have some time to myself. I am moving into Ponyville!" She said, beaming with joy.

"That's great news. Listen, do you want to stay at my place until dinner? Vinyl is working and will join us later and I need some company." I offer.

"That sounds lovely. Race you there!" She says and bolts towards the house.

"HEY GET BACK HERE!" I yell and start chasing her.


Me and Octavia spent some time catching up when we arrived at the house. We told stories about what transpired within the time that we were away. It seems that she had all types of adventures while she was in the orchestra. She even told me a time where Vinyl showed up after her show to congratulate them and then she apologized to me for keeping Vinyl to long that day. I waved it off and gave her a friendly smile, showing that everything was alright. As I got up to go work on dinner, I heard her following me, asking to help. I told her that it was fine and that she should just relax before dinner.

As I got to the kitchen, I got all the ingredients out and carefully prepared them. Tonight's meal was going to consist of Salad, potatoes, cooked carrots and corn. As I got the carrots and corn boiling, I heard a knock on the door. As I ran over and opened it, Roseluck was standing outside wearing a green and red sparkling dress laced with rose petals. I invited her in and had her seated until dinner. I could hear the conversation that her and Octavia were having in the other room about all sorts of things. I laughed and headed for the kitchen. After checking if everything was cooking properly, another knock came from the door. I opened it once again and this time Minuette was standing there. I welcomed her in and seated her with the other mares. Before closing the door, I looked into the sky and noticed the two princesses flying towards me in the distance. I waved to them to signal them over and they picked up speed.

As they landed, they looked at me with smiles on their faces. Both of them donned a dress to show off. Luna's dress was a very dark blue, deeper than her coat color, laced and trim along the edges with moons in order of astral timing on it. Celestia's dress was a bright yellow and silver, shining brightly in the evening sunset. It was laced with a nice orange velvet trim. I brought them both in for a hug and they kindly returned the gesture. They came in and walked into the living room. Everyone else had their jaws on the floor at the sight of not one but 2 princesses. I laughed hysterically and headed back to the kitchen. After everything was cooked, I heard the door slam open and shut, alerting me that Vinyl had arrived home from work.

As I called her into the kitchen, I hear hooves trotting towards me. As I turn to the doorway, I see a smiling Vinyl waiting for my embrace. I don't make her wait long as I pull her into a hug and a passionate kiss. She more than happily returned the kiss and put her own passion. As we broke our loving embrace, we discussed the rules of tonight. I don't expect her to follow any of the rules but I should at least lay them out. All I asked her to do was to be polite to others and don't make a scene in her own house. She nodded and walked off, going to mingle with the others. I set the table and called everyone in to eat. As they entered, they all inhaled the heavenly smell and stared at the source of it with bright eyes.

As everyone took their seats, I served everyone myself which got me a few lighthearted giggles, a few blushes and a peck on the cheek from Vinyl. After everyone was served, I went back into the kitchen and pulled out the bottle of hard cider Applejack had just given me and started back off to the dining room. As I placed the bottle on the table and sat down, I decided to welcome everyone again.

"Hello everyone, and again, welcome." I said, calm and collected, "I am so glad you could all attend the dinner party this evening. Before I introduce everyone, I would like to give a heartfelt apology to Princess Celestia for the incident that occurred when I first arrived here."

"What EXACTLY did you do Anon?" Minuette questioned me.

"I'll be blunt." I said with a blank expression, "I punched her in the face."

"YOU PUNCHED HER IN THE FACE?!" Minuette screamed, "WHY DID YOU PUNCH HER IN THE FACE?!?!?!"

"If you woke up in a strange new world and had someone poking you in the face asking what you are and saying you looked weird, would YOU punch the thing poking you?" I asked, being a smartass.

"Point taken." She smiles.

"Now, would you kindly introduce yourselves everyone?" I ask.

"I am Vinyl Scratch, Local and Famous DJ!" She says, causing Luna to scoff, "Problem, Luna?"

"PRINCESS Luna!" She raises her voice, "and no, continue."

"Very well" Roseluck speaks up next, "I am Roseluck Aroma, one of the flower sisters who are stationed in Canterlot. I currently run local one in town."

"Oh, I have heard of your sisters!" Celestia speaks up, "their business is booming down in the city. You all must be very proud for eachother."

"Oh w-we are!" She blushes briefly.

"My turn! I'm Minuette Colgate!" She starts, "Local dentist in Ponyville and all around awesome mare!"

Everyone turned towards her with a raised brow.

"Eheheh... umm... sorry." She blushes.

"That's ok dear, I'll go next." Octavia starts, "I am Octavia Melody, A once famous cello player in the Royal Canterlot Orchestra now retired to this lovely town."

Everyone gives a small clap. Octavia starts to go red. Celestia notices this and clears her throat, causing them to stop clapping. Octavia bows in her direction and Celestia gives her a motherly smile. As she turns back to face everyone, she sits up and begins to speak.

"I am Princess Celestia Sunwell, one of the three Alicorns here in Equestria." Everyone bows before her, "Please. I am not here on formal grounds. Tonight I am here to enjoy myself!"

As everyone brings their heads up once again, Luna clears her throat and continues.

"And I am Princess Luna Nightwell, the second Alicorn in this land." No one bows this time, "REALLY? YOU BOW FOR HER AND NOT FOR ME?"

"HA!" Vinyl blurts out, causing Luna to grow at her.

"Thank you for introducing yourself everyone. I will hold my introduction off because everyone in this room knows me. Now, lets eat shall we?" I ask.

They all nod and start their meals.


As we ate, conversation was at a minimum. Everyone was either enjoying their meal or trying to ignore Vinyl and Luna glaring at each other every two seconds. Though the night was mostly quiet, we had the occasional "Lovely weather" or "How was your day" from someone and it would be a pleasant response from the other. When dinner came to a close, I invited everyone to play a game. When they asked what game, I told them that when I went on my expedition before arriving here, I had packed a video game from my home world that me and my friends played a lot. When I read the label, everyone seemed to perk up at it.

"Mario Party 7" I said, pulling out my game system.

Funny enough, the game consoles they have here have the same hookups as earths consoles! With that it mind, I hooked up the system to the television located in the main relaxation room. This room was built for Vinyls DJ equipment and my personal library containing a good selection of fantasy romance novels. As I hooked it up, we chose playing turns. It went Luna, Vinyl, Roseluck and Colgate then the winner of that round faced me, Celestia and Octavia.

As the game booted up and they started choosing characters, it finally dawned on me what EXACT game I was letting them play. My eyes widened as they got to the first mini game. I walked over to the other room and grabbed my journal for a new entry before things went to absolute hell and massacre.

Dear future me,

Tonight you made the biggest mistake of your life. You have just put Mario Party 7 in the console and are currently letting your friends play it. I would like to award you on your stupidity tonight. Now, I have to go before things get worse.

As I put down the book, I listen closely to hear the mini game coming to a close. I cover my ears for the memorable sound that was about to be made.

"CHEATER!!!!!!!" Luna screams from the other room.

I head back to the room that was currently a war zone and home that things are not to bad. To my surprise, there is a Luna shaped hole in our wall with all the others looking out it into the sky. I join them and see a livid Luna. Oh look, she is heading straight for us... oh... oh no... oh holy hell.

Those were my last thoughts before being completely taken out by the whining princess. When I got up, I saw her and Vinyl in an argument. I went over to get a better sight.

"I DIDN'T CHEAT! YOU JUST SUCK!" Vinyl screams.

"NO WAY! YOU MUST HAVE RIGGED MY GAME... playing... cord thingy..." Luna trails off.

"Controller?" I ask

"Thank you Anon" She smiles at me and then quickly glares back at Vinyl, "YOU MUST HAVE RIGGED MY CONTROLLER!"

"YOU ARE SUCH A SORE LOSER LUNA!"

"YOU ARE A HORRIBLE DJ VINYL!"

"Ladies, calm dow-"

SMACK

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I scream as I go flying across Ponyville