• Published 25th Dec 2015
  • 1,289 Views, 6 Comments

Enter the Dragon - alfonso_rd_33



After the chaos brought with the restoration of Princess Luna something else will change Equestria forever...

  • ...
11
 6
 1,289

5 - Pony Ghostbusters

Applejack POV

Ah reckon it was gunna be a swell day... Same old same old, do the job, spend some time with Granny, Big Mac an' Applebloom but then the explosion happened, and that thing fell down to earth an' ended up becoming an Alicorn...! Thank Celestia Twilight an' Spike came by, or else can I'd have to be the sole pony in change of dealing with the thing. Anyways, after it changed Twilight and myself wondered what to do with it, so I finally suggested...


“R… Right… L… let’s take him to the barn…”

Mah idea seemed to be a good one, as Twilight just nodded an' started using her horn t' carry him up... Only for him to simply glide back down, almost as if Twilight's magic didn’t want to touch him or he didn’t want to be touched by it… honestliy Ah’ve always been a bit jealous of the unicorns ad their magic, so Ah can say Ah was a bit happy of seeing Twilight fail, still I decided it wasn’t fair for her and quickly built a stretcher where we could put him to carry him comfortably, after all that we managed to put him in it thanks to Twilight grabbing his old clothes on her magic, but barely...

“All right, this is done, now Spike, help me get secured to it...”

An' Ah got the stretcher tied. To me in one side and Twi got the other as Spike walked to the barn, as Twilight said t' him to set a bed inside so we could set him t' rest.

OK... Are we ready sugarcube...?

And after telling me yes we started trotting to Sweet Apple Acres. First quietly, then Ah asked Twilight if the Alicorn were born like that only to have Twilight tell me things Ah already knew but it helped us pass the time until we needed to get the Alicorn in the barn, and when we made it to the barn Ah was mighty impressed by Spike's speed in makin' a bed in where we could put the Alicorn an' wait fer'im t' wake up…


which he did moments later an' with a painful cry. So, Twilight decided t' ask...

“Um… excuse me… can you understand me…? Could you tell me what’s your name…?”

This made him jump an' he started flappin' his wings, which Ah'll admit scared me... It was less than 20 minutes an' this strange pony seemed t' know how t' fly already, still, Twilight just asked again...

“It’s OK… calm down… we won’t hurt you…”

This made the Alicorn start noticing us, looking at us with curiosity until Twilight asked 'im about the thing in ‘is right forehoof which was enough fer him t' stop flying, fallin' hard first on the bed, then up to t' floor an' a green light shot out from the thing, makin' a small ghostly mare that said...

“Uh... Are you OK Boss…?”

So Twilight an' I screamed... The thing could talk! Ah mean, the ghost of a mare, all in green appeared from a strange tool that was in a strange creature that became an Alicorn an' was talkin' like a normal pony... Who would not freak out at it...? it can’t just be done… still we just kept watchin’ the ghostly mare as she carried on…

“Oh Silly me… hello I am MOS-Tan the OS-tan, I am the physical representation of the MRDZ Operating System, my current compilation number is 23.030282 and who might you be…?”

Now, Ah’m not one for fancy words an’ all that, but I looked at Twilight a second to see her as confused as Ah was… which was bad… of course, Twilight had t’ be Twilight so She said…

“I… I am Twilight Sparkle and this is my friend Applejack…”

Just like that the little ghost mare smiled, an honest an’ sincere Smile then the ghost mare, nope, MOS-Tan started talking again confusing both of us a bit…

“Hi Twilight Sparkle… Hi Applejack… I need to say sorry about earlier… you see, I have been made aware of some details… so I must simplify my introduction. I am MOS-Tan, ad by all purposes and intents I am the soul of this machine on the foreleg of my… Let’s call him Father… now I’m here to help you understand a bit more of him, and will relay some information to him too, assuming he stops focusing on my cyberdonkadong enough to do so…”

Of course made Twilight smile wide… MOS-Tan was literally the… Pipbuck… on his foreleg, or so she said, so she wasn’t a threat to either me, Twilight or Spike, whom actually surprised us as he said…

“But what’s exactly a Pipbuck…?”

Author's Note:

Ok, Next Chapter Up! Sorry for the delay... Writers block + lots of stuffings to Scooby...